Pages: Prev 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2010 (TS2 & TS3)  (Read 2548786 times)
brilliantcat
Is neither brilliant nor a cat
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #555 on: December 20, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »

GOSling heraldry makes me squee like a little girl ^_^  Awesome work!

I am like a child in my mother's arms.
Don't cry for me cause this is where I want to be.

Brilliantsims
Almighty Hat
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #556 on: December 20, 2010, 05:26:02 PM »

Thanks for the heads up, Naniya-- guys, the Uni Medieval set link has been fixed.  I knew there was going to be some bad copypasta in there somewhere.  (Eventually all the URLs just start looking the same...)

Wawabc, I've been simming since the thousand-simoleon money cheat was klapaucius (The Sims.  It was changed to 'rosebud' when they released Livin' Large).  I may have "don't wanna Sim right now" moments, but I can pretty much guarantee "right now" will never be "anymore."  I mean, really, give up an electronic dollhouse where the dolls move on their own and all the new STUFF is free?  What's not to love?

Brilliantcat, I'm so glad you like the heraldry!  That was the first idea I hit on and I'm still proud of how it turned out.

And thank you everybody else!  My creativity kind of took a nose dive for a while, I'm at least trying to get back into the swing of sociability.

Casiotone
for the Painfully Alone
Undead

d'you believe in magic

« Reply #557 on: December 20, 2010, 05:27:17 PM »

This is a day late, but Mouseyblue there is no BOUNDS to howmuch I love you right now. D: NEVER STOP.
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #558 on: December 20, 2010, 05:30:10 PM »

Almighty Hat, I must say that every time I see your content I am tempted to delete all my cc and start a medieval game.

The Ancient Castaways site has a content swapper utility so you can set up different 'hoods with different CC.  Sorry I don't have the link.  It's on my "good" computer which is castors up at the moment.

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
columnar
« Reply #559 on: December 20, 2010, 05:53:22 PM »

Almighty Hat, I must say that every time I see your content I am tempted to delete all my cc and start a medieval game.

The Ancient Castaways site has a content swapper utility so you can set up different 'hoods with different CC.  Sorry I don't have the link.  It's on my "good" computer which is castors up at the moment.

Or you could copy your Sims 2 folder and fill its download folder with medieval CC, leaving your original folder unchanged; when you want to play the medieval game, you can change your first folder to "The Sims 2 normal" and rename the medieval copy to "The Sims 2". Then, your game will load the version with the medieval CC, and you won't have to delete your regular game.

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed so far! I've grabbed more stuff than I'd care to admit... my poor downloads folder!
CrabOfDoom
Be Havin' a Might Too Many Peg Legs, Matey
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

ho`ohanohano: surfer roth

« Reply #560 on: December 20, 2010, 05:54:01 PM »

I love that the hiders are individual to allow picking and choosing. Just because my sims never play Myshuno doesn't mean all games have to be hidden. Thank you so much for all that work, Hat!

jmtmom
Undead

« Reply #561 on: December 20, 2010, 09:41:06 PM »

Spectacular Sims 3 stuff, love the skins and hair, truly awesome.
Eva
uhoh I'm a
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #562 on: December 21, 2010, 04:53:40 AM »

Mouseyblue and Hat, you're both amazing! I downloaded everything except for the hiders. Thank you both!

Kate
Undead

« Reply #563 on: December 21, 2010, 09:37:33 AM »

I've been downloading things for Sims 3 and getting that game up and running for the first time in about a year, and this thread is such a treasure - great work! I'll be hitting it up for TS2 soon as well, and I just wanted to leave a thank you to everyone who's participated! This is the reason I always check in with GOS - so many goodies!  Cheesy

Swirl
« Reply #564 on: December 21, 2010, 01:06:31 PM »

Almighty Hat,
There I was, thinking whether or not I should install Night Life. I really wanted to have Vampires in my game, but those modern cars and electronics were something I didn't need - and I still don't - in my Medieval Hoods. Then I found this, and...thank you Hat, thank you so much! I love it. Those hiders will make decorating so much faster, that I actually believe I'm going to enjoy it again! Also thank you for the pooklet'd stuff - nice to have more options to basic furniture that is always needed.

Mouseyblue,
Beautiful work. I downloaded some of the lips, facial hair, eyebrows, scleras and eyebags. Little things, but so important, and now so pretty, things. Thank you!
Gelydh
My blood is not pure;
Undead

My body untrue.

« Reply #565 on: December 21, 2010, 03:36:04 PM »

December 21st - Gelydh's TS3 gifts

Submitted for your approval, an eight-object set (plus two patterns). It's a conversion of Wood For Sims torture chamber themed set, so credit for the meshes and textures go to them. This is something I've been wanting for TS3 for ages and have been working on for months, so hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Cheesy

Everything is CASTable except for the rack, the tree stump with the axe & skull (Deco I), and the skeleton in the stocks (Deco II), and quite a few objects have an overlay on one of the preset recolors. For example, the torture chair comes with the non-recolorable default texture; however, if you want to control exactly how it looks, you simply choose the recolor that doesn't have the texture overlay. The same goes for the two tables and the stool; they have non-bloody versions if you want to use them for less nefarious purposes.

Enjoy!

Download - Individual Files
Download - Combined

One recolorable channel.

Fifteen slots.

Preset overlay & three recolorable channels.

Two recolorable channels & bloody/non-bloody versions.

Three recolorable channels & bloody/non-bloody versions.

Three recolorable channels & bloody/non-bloody versions.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 05:51:22 PM by shastakiss » Logged

I can't deny the other creatures in me.
RepulsiveDesire
« Reply #566 on: December 21, 2010, 03:59:43 PM »

Holy shit Gelydh! Completely awesome
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #567 on: December 21, 2010, 04:56:43 PM »

Crab, mmm extracted goodies. What a great stocking, thank you so much!
Fainiel,  it is such a lovely cliche though, and yes I downloaded the clothes. Stompy boots? Yes please!
MissTiikeri, if you noticed someone pillaging your gifts earlier, that was just me =D Your gifts are lovely. I really admire the patterns, colours and meshes you chose for your clothes. Lovely!
Ja, I downloaded everything which is compatible with my game.. which was most of it! Mmm plants and clothes.. and clothes for the neglected ages. Much appreciated, thank you.
Graverobber, like Amaryll's, this thread has killed your photobucket bandwidth. Don't ever stop mutilating the Grilled Cheese painting. Ever. I love what you do with it each time!
Mouseyblue, *fangirl squee* *cough* Lovely stuff Cheesy
Almighty Hat, I do love that gosling coat of arms set, as you already know. Just such a great idea! Wow you made so much.

Amazing gifts for TS3 RD, Century Eyes, Ritsuka, Aikea, Sunhair, Araenna and Gelydh! Ritsuka, I love your style and your items look really, really good. Gelydh, what a charming gift of mayhem and gore Tongue
satinn
Super Mutant
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #568 on: December 21, 2010, 05:13:28 PM »

Wow, Gelydh, I don't remember that set looking so good in TS2, now it looks quite stunning!
Peggster
Undead

Bingpot!

« Reply #569 on: December 21, 2010, 05:38:36 PM »

Hat that is just some hot shit stuff right there. I again submit my marriage proposal to you as of like right nao  Kiss

Pages: Prev 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: