Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2014.03 - Gender Bender and Bodyshapes  (Read 118396 times)
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 10:28:22 AM »

OOH, more dreads!  Thanks!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »

Wow, those dreads look alot better on guys then I thought they would o.0 Thank you!

WakahisaDManami
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 03:23:51 PM »

They're lovely, Hermit Fox! I can never have enough dreads in my game Cheesy

Please call me Mai! I use she/her pronouns
Fivey
Amateur Loudmouth
Undead

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 03:57:47 PM »

Well, I'm finished with these! Finally.

Skirt shoe swaps! These are the Tuula skirts that Amaryll originally made, and Trapping converted to AM. I needed a bigger variety of these, and I'm pretty good at shoe swapping, so here we are. Both meshes have fat and preg morphs.

The first one is the skirt with the Valenki shoes that Yuxi converted from Sims 3. There are eight recolors, in that there are four skirt recolors (textures snagged from Bunhead's Tuula recolors) and two different shoe colors (white and brown). Also credit to Impishsims, for making the bottoms that enabled me to use the boots cleanly.

Download

The other is the same skirt, but with Sentate's cute booties attached. The textures are I think Nilou's. There are six recolors: three solid patterns, and three gradient patterns.

Download

I do plan on making a lot more stuff (like teen conversions of the above and more shoeswaps). If there are any issues, please contact me about them! ty!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:31:57 PM by Fivey » Logged

ritaxis
wearing the old lady hat since 1953
Macabre Miscreant

I can't type. I can't see all my typoes. I do try.

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 04:21:16 PM »

Teen cpnversions would be especially nice, thanks, Fivey.
Lifa
Kindergoth

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 05:08:56 PM »

Have a button

For the Coffin Kickers

Preview Pics

What I've done:

Well, I heard the word Bodyshape & it's more like what haven't I done.

AFdresslongloose as a ballgown in 10 contrast colors & 1 wedding dress (not pictured, sorry) for EAxis size plus 7 female Bodyshape sizes.  The necklace is part of the texture, not a separate accessory.  They each have all 3 morphs, can be used by YAF, AF, & EF, have correct shoe noises, are set as Formal only, & have been Compressorized.  Light mesh editing on a few of the Bodyshape dresses to fix a texture mapping issue.

AFsundress & TFsundress as a party dress in 10 contrast colors (the reverse of the ballgowns, as shown) for EAxis size plus 7 female Bodyshape sizes.  All of the Teen Bodyshape size meshes were made by me, plus one of the AF sundresses.  Included also is a default-replacement version of the EAxis TFsundress to include a pregmorph.  They each have all 3 morphs, can be used by TF, YAF, AF, & EF, have correct shoe noises, are set as Formal only, & have been Compressorized.  New mesh creation & some light mesh editing to add a pregmorph to the EAxis Teen size.

AMsuit in 10 colors of jacket & tie matching the AFdressloingloose for EAxis size plus 2 male Bodyshape sizes.  Included also is a default-replacement version of the EAxis AMsuit to include a pregmorph.  They each have all 3 morphs, can be used by YAM, AM, & EM, have correct shoe noises, are set as Formal only, & SHOULD NOT BE COMPRESSORIZED!  Seriously, don't do it, you'll make the textures crunchy!  Light mesh editing on all 3 meshes to add pregmorphs.

All clothing items are textured in a Maxis-match style, using textures I stole from various EAxis clothing.  All of the color combinations are shown in the pics.  Each clothing item has an EAxis download & a Bodyshape download, if you want both you must download both!  Downloads come in clearly-marked folders for convenience, delete whatever sizes you don't want.

Sizes used:

Female: EAxis, Warlokk's Faerie, Warlokk's Fashion Model, Poppeboy's Fitchick, Warlokk's Rio, Warlokk's Classic Pinup, Warlokk's Voluptuous, Warlokk's Renaissance Girl.

Male: EAxis, Zenman's Fit Male, melodie9's Fat Male.

The goodies:

Ballgown:
Download EAXIS SIZES (no mesh needed) HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g6hwrug8sx2z7gr/FContrastBallgownEA.rar
Download BODYSHAPE SIZES +meshes HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ua9t39ttcnssxiv/FContrastBallgownBodyshape.rar

Party Dress:

Download EAXIS SIZES + default teen mesh HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hnjx3u98m8nkzo8/FContrastPartydressEA.rar
Download BODYSHAPE SIZES + meshes HERE:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/ewfdv7pfuslmsx7/FContrastPartydressBodyshape.rar

Suit:
Download EAXIS SIZE + default mesh HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wv8n0a6cigs3zz5/MContrastSuitEA.rar
Download BODYSHAPE SIZES + meshes HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2evqqosr38j3es0/MContrastSuitBodyshape.rar

My policy: Use my stuff any way you want to.  Keep it free for everyone.  If you make something new out of pieces of my stuff or find something new made from my stuff, I want it in my game!  Just PM me a download link.

http://withlovefromsimtown.tumblr.com/
Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 05:40:10 PM »

Fox - awesome conversion! That hair looks really good on guys, I'm surprised it hasn't been done already.

Lifa - yeeee I was hoping there would be some bodyshape content posted! Thank you!

Everything else posted so far is lovely as well, albeit not my style. Smiley I'm going to try and get some bodyshape content done in time for this month as well...

tomorrow's dream tonight
Lifa
Kindergoth

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 09:25:17 PM »

Have a button

For the Coffin Kickers

Previews

What I've done:

Part 2 of the Bodyshape stuff.  New post because it's completely unrelated to the other sets of stuff that I will be posting for this theme.

AF & TF underwear in all the color combinations shown.  EAxis plus 7 Bodyshape sizes.  Included also is a default-replacement of TFunderwear to include a pregmorph.  All of the AF & TF meshes, excluding the AF EAxis mesh, were made by myself with help from my companion (Annorax); all are low-res blockfeet meshes that match the polycount of the EAxis AFunderwear mesh.  They each have all 3 morphs, can be used by TF, YAF, AF, & EF, have correct shoe noises, are set as Undies only, & have been Compressorized.  New mesh creation & some light mesh editing to add a pregmorph to the EAxis Teen size.

All clothing items are textured in a Maxis-match style, using textures I stole from various EAxis clothing & patterns taken from Google image search.  All of the color combinations are shown in the pics.  Each clothing item has an EAxis download & a Bodyshape download, if you want both you must download both!  Downloads come in clearly-marked folders for convenience, delete whatever sizes you don't want.

Sizes used:

EAxis, Warlokk's Faerie, Warlokk's Fashion Model, Poppeboy's Fitchick, Warlokk's Rio, Warlokk's Classic Pinup, Warlokk's Voluptuous, Warlokk's Renaissance Girl.

The goodies:

Download EAXIS AF&TF + default teen mesh HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/811bk355xe37kcx/InspirationUndiesEA.rar
Download BODYSHAPE AF&TF + meshes HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p77s1ws900r6k2e/InspirationUndiesBodyshape.rar
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:19:56 AM by Lifa » Logged

My policy: Use my stuff any way you want to.  Keep it free for everyone.  If you make something new out of pieces of my stuff or find something new made from my stuff, I want it in my game!  Just PM me a download link.

Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 11:05:22 PM »

I have got some stuff for your plus size ladies. ^_^

First is a set of five coats. The mesh, which has no morphs and is included, is a conversion of the Maxis fur coat by Frannysims, and Slig added some boots by Amaryll to it. Much more practical than heels in the snow. I used a couple patterns from Colourlovers and did some solids too.  The textures are by lalabubus, and the original textures on this mesh are in the link above.
Full swatch.
(it's not numbered but I hope the filenames are descriptive enough?)
Credits: Lalabubus, Frannysims, Amaryll, Slig, Colourlovers

And, here are 10 swimsuits. The texture is originally from All About Style though I used an edit that Zerodark made. There are 5 recolors using patterns from Colourlovers and 5 solids made with actions by CuriousB and Aelia.
The mesh included is an updated one - Frannysims original had no morphs, but they were added by JulieJ, and then Cynnix (who is possibly magical?) swapped the feet out for Bloom's sexyfeet, so you no longer get weird texture happenings if you use a skin textured for sexyfeet. If you have any older version of the mesh you should take it out and replace it with the one included.
Have a swatch.
Credits: All About Style, Zerodark, Frannysims, Julie J, Cynnix, Colourlovers, CuriousB, Aelia

[ download fur coats ]
[ download swimsuits ]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:17:32 AM by Lace » Logged

tomorrow's dream tonight
pieridae
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm gonna see if I can turn him into a frog.

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 11:47:29 PM »

Oh, the ladies! Everything is so gorgeous I have a sudden urge to put bodyshapes back in my game.

*Lifa I love those poses, especially your alien in undies doing the "sexy model" face!  Grin

Lifa
Kindergoth

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 02:22:33 AM »

Have a button

For the Coffin Kickers

Previews

Thank you, pieridae, I'm glad you're enjoying my preview pics.  The good news is, I wasn't done yet... beyond this current set & the others I've posted I'll have 2 more clothing items that I'm still working on previews for.

What I've done:

Part 3 of the Bodyshape stuff.  New post because it's completely unrelated to the other sets of stuff that I will be posting for this theme.

AM & TM OverhangTshirt as plaid button-down over a tee, with jeans & canvas sneakers.  EAxis plus 2 Bodyshape sizes.  Included also are default-replacements of all AM&TM meshes to include pregmorphs & an age conversion of the Fat Bodyshape mesh to TM.  They each have all 3 morphs, can be used by TM, YAM, AM, & EM, have correct shoe noises, are set as Everyday only, & have been Compressorized.  I have touched every mesh in this set in some way.  Except for TMFat (which didn't exist until I made it), all of the meshes share GUIDs with the originals & are meant to replace them--if your males get abducted as often as mine tend to, having pregmorphs on all the things is probably a good idea.

All clothing items are textured in a Maxis-match style, using textures I stole from various EAxis clothing & patterns taken from Google image search.  All of the color combinations are shown in the pics.  Each clothing item has an EAxis download & a Bodyshape download, if you want both you must download both!  Downloads come in clearly-marked folders for convenience, delete whatever sizes you don't want.

Sizes used:

EAxis, Zenman's Fit Male, melodie9's Fat Male

The goodies:

Download EAXIS AM&TM + default-replacement meshes HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fttax344o47ihtl/MadPlaidEA.rar
Download BODYSHAPE AM&TM + meshes HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ob4rjf1879oaffg/MadPlaidBodyshape.rar

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 06:02:20 AM »

Thanks, Lace and Lifa!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
ladyheather
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 01:06:39 PM »

I don't use bodyshapes, but all those goodies look awesome!
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 07:24:44 PM »

I don't use bodyshapes and I don't do alot of genderbending these days besides hair so...

Using Alfredaskew's actions as a base plus one of Pooklet's I have got six F2M Unnatural recolors of 2 meshes.
Two blues, two greens, two pinks.

DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 06:39:06 PM by NathanialRoyale » Logged

desparit
Kindergoth

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 09:16:07 PM »

Wow Lifa&Lace, you two are making me seriously consider making bodyshapes a part of my gameplay. *u* I'll certainly be grabbing the Maxis versions though Lifa.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: