Pages: Prev 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 60 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2010 (TS2 & TS3)  (Read 2544647 times)
Amorata
Kindergoth

« Reply #405 on: December 13, 2010, 06:24:08 PM »

OMG Armonia!!  You're making it too awful for me not to have Late Night.  Those look like bars I'd actually hang out in for once, fan-TAS-tic!
jmtmom
Undead

« Reply #406 on: December 13, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »

Beautiful lots as always Armonia!
RepulsiveDesire
« Reply #407 on: December 14, 2010, 12:56:09 AM »

December 14th - RepulsiveDesire's TS3 gifts

This is a set of wall decals that you can use to make your walls look damaged. I didn't take a bunch of previews of them all individually because I thought it was pretty straightforward what they are and included are just several different shapes. I'm as indecisive as a person can get which is why I tend to go overboard. There are 43 shapes split between two files. These are all CAStable so you can put your own patterns on them and make them look how you want. Both .package & .sims3pack are included in the download.

DOWNLOAD
---------------------------------------------

Preview One --  Preview Two  --  Preview Three -- Preview Four -- Preview Five
I went back and forth with myself about sharing these but variety is the spice of life right? Some more ripped up style posters for your Sims with a random selection of some of my favorite bands. Both .package & .sims3pack are included in the download.

DOWNLOAD

Preview One -- Preview Two -- Preview Three -- Preview Four

And some wall scribbles. All are CAStable so you can change the colors on them. Varying styles and transparencies on the wall as you can see from the preview pictures. There are 65 variations split up between two files. Both .package and .sims3pack are included in the download.

DOWNLOAD
(If you downloaded early morning sometime the link has been changed to hold the correct files)

Credits
Akiea for her half-height mesh which I used on all three of these
Gigposters for the posters
deviantArt for the grunge brushes used on the posters & the brushes used for the doodles
CG Textures for the grungy shapes used on wall decals
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 12:26:38 PM by shastakiss » Logged
aikea-guinea
misery inspires
Macabre Miscreant

i've already learned a bit of sin

« Reply #408 on: December 14, 2010, 01:13:56 AM »

Liegen, I love the lipsticks!  I'm also glad you used my alpha as a starting point because I have issues finding lipsticks that don't give my sims super puffy lips.  The patterns are also wonderful!

Armonia, your lots are always amazing!  Thank you so much for sharing them.

RD, all three sets are fantastic!  The damaged wall overlays were something I constantly thought about doing but never got around to; now I don't have to.   

the edge of the big reveal
could be the end of the story
CrabOfDoom
Be Havin' a Might Too Many Peg Legs, Matey
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

ho`ohanohano: surfer roth

« Reply #409 on: December 14, 2010, 01:46:12 AM »

December 14th - CrabOfDoom's TS2 gifts

I've learned two important (to me) skills in the past year - making defaults and swapping shoes on meshes - and they kind of got the better of me.

Please be sure to look at the file names for the defaults if you have FT or AL, but not both. Maxis made the exact same mesh in two EPs under two different file names. The defaults can be used together, but you don't want the extra if you don't have both EPs installed.
Mesh contains fit & fat morphs. Polycount: 2,540.

AM does have a mesh with two boots, but I couldn't resist adding... another option, shall we say. Age and gender conversions used by permission from yagami-sama. Teeshirt texture by Trapping / jeans texture by Amaryll / coat by Maxis, with an overlay from my stock texture stash. Not outerwear enabled for maximum compatibility - I can add a separate download of enabled files, if desired. Polycounts are all around 2,650.

Aw yess.

Cloned from the basegame airplane mobile and found in Decorative > Sculptures. Slightly remapped to allow for smaller texture images.
Polycounts: diner checks: 142 / pot rack: 586

Found in Decorative > Sculptures. Polycount: 117

I thought these could be useful. I'm not sure why. They work best with moveobjects on and snaptogrid off. Found in Decorative > Sculptures.
Polycounts (double/single): diner: 191/160 - mountain: 625/429 - tropical: 2,003/1,538

This was the first time I'd ever actually used the AL hotdog stand in my game. I hated that car butt overhang that much. I gave the AL stand an awning cloned from the countertop just because I didn't want to lose the cute checks and pot rack. Then I made the checks and pot rack into separate deco. Eh, well. I can make an equally naked version, if someone wants it, but the one included is as pictured. All other stoves have had their backer removed to allow for more decorating options. Otherwise, the stoves and counters weren't touched, and as you see, still work. All tools and animations are still available to the NPC chefs. Oh, and I replaced the photos lacquered onto the AL countertop with a slab of slate. Shiny!
All four will still use any existing recolors, such as the invisible ones that hide the counters. No mapping changes were involved. I do not know if the BV Asian file will replace AL's Asian stand, and assume no responsibility if it does not in a spectacularly violent way.
Polycounts (all less than Maxis original): Asian: 4,272 / Hotdog: 5,795 / Mountain: 4,120 / Tropical: 4,438

>>DOWNLOAD Your Stocking Here!

All downloads are in the above folder, but sub-foldered for neatness. Any required EPs are labeled on the filenames and defaults are clearly marked.
You may do whatever you wish with any textures and meshes here, with the exception of the trenchcoat meshes - yagami-sama's policy requests that you ask permission first. The root of the mesh is a hidden Maxis outfit for AM, but the age and gender conversions are their work.
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa! Merry Yule! I'm outta here!

mod note: new link courtesy of Idea, thank you
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 10:22:20 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Kayleigh
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #410 on: December 14, 2010, 01:49:26 AM »

Thank you, Crab! I was really looking forward to those workout outfits.

arlet
« Reply #411 on: December 14, 2010, 02:09:30 AM »

Wow, my downloads archive is going to explode soon... but great thanks to all of you!!
What a bunch of good things!
tombstoneoflifeanddeath
not a prophecy come true
Undead

i've just been goddamn mean to you

« Reply #412 on: December 14, 2010, 02:15:35 AM »

I'm just going to throw in my commendations to you, creators. You have all outdone yourselves and I am thoroughly impressed. I've downloaded something from every single one of you that have created for TS2 and am impatiently awaiting the arrival of new contributions. And you, TS3 creators, are doing an excellent job at improving the game. Just, thanks.

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #413 on: December 14, 2010, 03:13:05 AM »

Crab, so impressive!  The replacements are much appreciated!  They look normal now, which pleases me immensely.

notesandpaper
fellow
Kindergoth

「FOLLOWMEINTONOWHERE」woven with the utmost care

« Reply #414 on: December 14, 2010, 03:28:53 AM »

RD Those are all brilliant! Thank you~<3

glennisonfire ok A+ for schiele, you go glen coco

macthekat
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #415 on: December 14, 2010, 05:10:26 AM »

Thanks RD that is awesome! *downloads*

Ritsuka
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

風と星に抱かれて

« Reply #416 on: December 14, 2010, 05:20:30 AM »

I love your sets RD Smiley Thank you for sharing them with us.

RepulsiveDesire
« Reply #417 on: December 14, 2010, 05:31:57 AM »

Thanks for the comments guys. Glad you like them.... So I made a mistake with the doodles and uploaded the wrong set. Fixed now, in case you want to re-download to get the ones actually pictured.
Maranatah
Kindergoth

The Simming Penguin

« Reply #418 on: December 14, 2010, 06:32:00 AM »

CrabOfDoom, those foodstand replacements just made my day! They are so much better now. Thank you!!

Armonia
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

I don't really like sweets

« Reply #419 on: December 14, 2010, 06:56:01 AM »

Thank you guys! my lots was nothing without your wonderful stuff (and my mods & downloads folders are going to explode soon.. haha)

MY POLICY is simple: you can use my lots or some picture of them wherever you want, in any way ... EXCEPT for pay sites. Just credit me, please.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 60 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: