Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shoe swap & pants meshing project  (Read 3009 times)
lemonlion
Undead

« on: April 16, 2012, 04:19:32 PM »

I need someone who can do some meshing for me. What I need is:

A) Fanseelamb's short shorts with apron shoes swapped with creepers

B) Kayleigh's Bustelo pants for males combined with the apron from the Open for Business pants

I plan on recoloring them myself and defaulting, if anybody could do the meshing part & include one recolor to help me get started I would really appreciate it. Big Grin

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 05:33:03 PM »

I can have a go at the shoe swap with creepers! Smiley I don't have OFB installed, so I'm afraid I can't help out with the second part of the request.

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 06:18:23 PM »

That would be awesome Jessy Cheesy

Hopefully somebody else will be willing to do part B. However, it might be possible to use the apron from Fanseelamb's mesh and play with it so it fits the male body shape, since it's basically the same apron. I'm just guessing though.

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:57:55 PM »

Let's try this again, shall we? Same deal as before:
Fanseelamb's fat morphs are included, as well as tucked/untucked versions. Please let me know of any issues!

Download!

Credits: Fanseelamb, Gothplague

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 12:39:24 AM by Jessy » Logged

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 08:50:09 PM »

There is one issue, not with the shoes though. The apron should be one solid piece in the front, you shouldn't be able to see between the sims legs. It looks like you might have deleted the part of the mesh for the apron by accident. Confused

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 08:52:19 PM »

I saw. I will try to fix it as soon as possible! Roll Eyes Silly me, I didn't even notice.

lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 09:35:03 PM »

No problem, we all make mistakes. ^_^

Also, in case no one can take the second part, I can certainly try to add the apron to the male mesh, but I can make no guarantees. Smiley

That would be great, no pressure though. thanks

Kayleigh
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 10:59:25 PM »

I could probably do the male mesh. I have a few other things I need to finish first, though, if you don't mind waiting a bit.

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 12:40:07 AM »

Lemonlion, I have updated my previous download post with a proper mesh this time! Smiley

lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 08:10:48 AM »

Kayleigh, that would be great! I have no problem waiting.

Jessy, much better now.  Yay Thanks again for doing this for me. Heart burp

Now off to make some recolors for the shorts!

Edit 4/19:

so the other day I did a couple of retextures of the shorts. I thought I'd give a preview and show what I'm planning on doing with them. Right now I only have these two & I'm not sure how many recolors I'll do. But, I also plan to play with jean textures and some blood splatters on the apron.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:06:14 PM by lemonlion » Logged

Kayleigh
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 09:50:05 PM »

The mesh is slow-going, so if anyone else would like to take a look, that would be fine. Otherwise it will be a while longer probably, I apologize.

lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 08:00:03 AM »

That's okay Kayleigh, I'm not in dire need of them right now, so I can wait. But, if anybody else wants to take a look that's fine to.

Edit 6/1:
I haven't work on this project in awhile, so I decide to work on more recolors today.

So far the apron with the print is my favorite & the pink one I'm planing on using in a cupcake shop that I want to build.
I'll probably work on some blood splatter aprons next. Big Grin

Edit 6/12:
For anybody that's been watching this thread. I was chatting with Kayleigh yesterday and she says she won't be able to finish part B (the male pants) anytime soon because of various problems. So if anybody else would like to try and take a stab at it you're fully encouraged!
Also, if I have time today I'll probably work on more recolors for the shorts.
^_^

So here's what I did today. 3 blood splatter aprons & also my first jean re-textures. I'm really enjoying adding patterns to the aprons & as you can tell I'm also loving those stockings.  Tongue The one on the end with the fish would be perfect for a Chinese/sushi restaurant for the employees to wear.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:18:00 PM by lemonlion » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: