Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2012 Gifts  (Read 500524 times)
bz
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim.
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2012, 03:00:01 AM »

I love everything so far! Sofy that is a crazy undertaking but completely awesome!

I have some awesome things to share as well. I got gifts from Oritasho and oh my.  I had plans for my gifts as soon as I had seen them.  Cheesy

Copy and pasted from her directly:
I made you a recolored alien skin from one of Mousey's dust skins, adding some detail in the lips eyes and face.
I made 5 recolors of a nose mask, from light to dark.
And a set of messy freckles.

Download

Anthea
Kindergoth

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2012, 05:27:05 AM »

Hi there and merry Christmas in July to everyone!

My Secret Santa is the fabulous Remi and she really spoiled me rotten. I can't express my gratitude enough and she allowed me to share my gifts with you (and even allowed linking to her own pictures and download link). But I must warn you, they're all PERFECT and thus may lead to exessive gaming time! Wink

Now on to the gifts:

Remi recoloured four looong male hairs and now all my long haired male Sims look pretty! All meshes are included.

These are just so perfect and exactly what I was missing all the time! Toddler blushes for cutesy sim babies that are happy to finally not look like they're baby vampires! Wink

Toddler rompers in happy colours! Get the mesh by fakepeeps7 here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373746

Toddler shirts in as many colours anyone could wish for. All so pretty! Get the mesh by fakepeeps7 here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=341033

These are just so perfect. Children's outerwear in 13 colours of the rainbow. Get the mesh by fakepeeps7 here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=316569

Proof that modest can mean perfectly pretty: Remi's Long skirt retextures/recolours for Sim Ladies! (mesh included) Best thing is that they can be worn with both 'normal' shirts as well as anything untucked. I don't know how often I used the word perfect in this post but it must be at least ten times and that's still not enough...Cheesy

You can download everything with even more preview pictures and swatches here:

https://www.box.com/s/3f22fe2b231f4c494622
Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 05:31:22 AM »

Spoiled Milya is spoiled. Big Grin

I know, I know! When I received the pm I've just been reading and staring for a few minutes. "she made me what?! Drool"
And oops Sofy, I forgot you'd mentioned where the terrain came from. My bad!

Shadowfell & Moderra: I love the beddings and the recolours of the dresser and table!
Katween & Chazzhay: Those tables are really neat. And I love the elder clothing!
Amalia & Shadowfell: Such pretty makeup! Smiley
Petchy & Allisa: The mini lots are awesome and the sims are really cute.
Lilith & Nymphy: Woah, awesome. If there was anything to pull me into realistic simming, it would be Liliths stuff. xD
Allisa & Keoni: I love love love the asian like dress! And that dragon plushie is adorable. Big Grin
HafiseAzale & Queen of France: IKEA Lack colours are my favourites! Hafise continues to terrorize my Buy folder.
Trapping & FadeToBlack: Aw, those robot paintings are precious. Grin Awesome stuff!
Fayriesakura & Snow: Oooh, I love the walls a lot. And the raincoats are really cute!
Enchanted_Black & Mellyrae: The dresses and ear plugs are awesome! I'm trying not to put those walls in my game but they look so good..
Synnka & MrOstrichbird: Those swimsuits are so pretty! I also like the lamps and the coatracks. And the cat toy! There's never enough stuff for pets.  Cheesy
Aweeshie & AgentCarlos: Those are some pretty hairs! And the dress is adorable.
Oritasho & Synnka: Very pretty! The alien recolour has a lovely shade.
Remi & Anthea: Oh gosh, those blushes and the toddler clothing. Come to my game.  Grin

And I'm really relieved you like your gifts, Petchy and Jessy!  ^_^

Lilyth
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 03:05:15 PM »

I got SUPER LUCKY!! Yuxi was my Santa and gave me the most beautiful and flawless gifts ever. And now I'm sharing them with you because something so amazing shouldn't be kept only in my game. Here are the previews of the gifts.

Download here

Thank you again, Yuxi ,for making such wonderful things for me Heart burp

fanaskher
Gutter Punk

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 11:32:45 PM »

My Santee, AeonAein told me that I could post the gifts I made for him since he's without internet for the time being. On to the gifts.

Part I:

Cake Modern Condos

A four story modern condominium with 16 condos for your single or couple sims. The ones on the second floor and up have a balcony. One of the condos on the top floor is fully furnished and slight furnishing for the other condos on the top floor. There are more pictures of this lot within the download. All EPs except Bon Voyage and Free Time are needed. The only SPs you'll need is IKEA, Mansion & Garden, and Teen Style Stuff. Also, there's a note in the download that tells you what certain items need to be downloaded because some of the CC I used is slaved and I may have not included it.

Part II:

Three Hair Gradients Using Pooklet's Naturals & Lilith's Eva Colors

Each hair comes with 8 gradients which means two for each hair color. They are binned and familied with Mail Bomb for elders.

Black: Flash Powder/Shrapnel & Flash Powder/Shinji
Brown: Dynamite/Safety Fuse & Shrapnel/Grenade
Blonde: Safety Fuse/Volitile & Incendairy/Primer
Red: Explosive/Incendairy & Pyrotechnic/Volitile

Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2012, 03:23:07 AM »

Queen of France has made me a BAZILLION awesome and thoughtful things. No way

A dress and skirt with all my favorite shoes and a separated Maxis top.

Some creature friendly lipstick, facepaint, and a cuter-than-cute Servo necklace!

And a bunch of really awesome posters!

Including supernatural pinups featuring Maxis sims! (Look at that little llama logo!)  Drool

And some gorgeous artwork that she did herself featuring Dina, Nina, and Titania!

Aren't these just amazing? I can't even believe it.

With her permission, here is a link to the downloads. Thank you so, so, much, Queen of France. You have made this a truly wonderful Christmas [in July] for me.  thanks
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:28:52 AM by Sevenskellington » Logged

Yuxi
Mr. Sinister
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2012, 03:47:56 PM »

Milya/Sofy: Holy heavens, an entire vacation destination? That's brilliant, and it must have been so much work!
Synkka/Oritasho: Those freckles and nosemasks look adorable!
Anthea/Remi: Aw, those trenchcoats for chilluns are really cute.
Lilyth: As I said in the PM, I'm super relieved and happy to hear you liked the gifts!  Cheesy
fanashker: Oooh, I love those condos and the gradients look great.
Sevenskellington/Queen of France: Oh wow, Queen of France really went all-out! The art, in particular, is beautiful, and the pin-up posters are brilliant.

My lovely Santa was NathanialRoyale, and he gave me some awesome scroll retextures, floors and walls that fit my game seamlessly!

I'm allowed to share, so here is the download link to the goods!
Download

Again, thank you so much!  Cheesy

Laughter and screams sound very much alike.
(Dreamwidth & Tumblr)
fanaskher
Gutter Punk

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2012, 04:00:17 PM »

Thanks Yuxi. I love the outfits and eyebrows you made for Lilyth. Also forgot to mention, but since I used Trapping's meshes for Newsea's Millet, it's also gradient'd for males as well.

Naterbee
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2012, 12:57:32 AM »

God I am envious of everybodies skills here, a lot of thought and effort went into these gifts!

One year when I finally work out how to make things I will definitely enter in a secret Santa gift swap.
Trapping
Party Maker
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2012, 01:00:32 PM »

Thank you so much to everyone who's shared their gifts, everything looks absolutely wonderful Big Grin
I recieved my gift yesterday from the ever so awesome Maron and she spoiled me. Really, really spoiled me. It's way too awesome for me to keep to myself, so it's sharing-time.

She made me tons of makeup. Eight sets of lips, six sets of eyeshadows, four sets of nosemasks and two sets of blushes to be more exact. It's all very, very pretty!  Drool

She also made four sets of brows which she painted by hand  No way

Appart from Bodyshop-stuff she also made me recolors of Buggybooz's nooks and niches...

... some beautiful walls and floors with wooden textures...

... and a gorgeous set of stone walls.

You can download everything from her mediafire-folder here.

Thank you so much for everything, Maron. I love it all  Heart burp

Please note that my old "Jedpie"-tumblr is now called "TrappingSims2". If you find an old link, replace "jedpie" with "trappingsims2" and it should work.
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 12:39:05 AM »

What lovely presents everybody made and received! Thank you to all the Santas and Santees for sharing Cool I'm looking forward to downloading and thanking individuals tomorrow, but today I'm pooped!

But not so pooped that I can't share my gifts! My Santa was AgentCarlos but I like to call her AwesomeSanta

These are so completely perfect for my neighborhood and I love Aelia's eco naturals on the bamboo. So perfect!

Wait til you see the swatch of the patterns she chose - now I want a 19 bedroom house so I can have all of them in real life.

And this is the part where I seriously go ALL TO PIECES: Little scenarios she staged and photographed using the flamingo (!) and the gnome (!) ALL TO PIECES, I tell you. Do you see little gnome PEEKING THRU THE LAWN CHAIR? EAVESDROPPING ON FLAMINGO MEAN GIRLS? ("On Wednesdays, we wear pink")

And she graciously said I could share thanks

AgentCarlos, thank you so much for making such happy-inducing presents for me! You know that gleeful little extra-enthusiasm sim kids add when when they do the getting-dressed spin? That's me when I think about your gifts.

enchanted_black
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

you will love each other

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2012, 01:28:14 AM »

Holy huffalumps, all the presents have just been wonderful and this was such a fun event to participate in. I got my PM this morning and I nearly screamed out loud (which would have woken everyone in my apartment building, but oh well, I am that excited) when I saw that my Santa was Nabila! She said I could share so I'm sharing these amazing goodies that she made me.

First up this lovely lady, Midori Eto, who I have big plans for. This beauty is going to be breaking quite a few hearts in my game. Isn't she beautiful? I'm in love already.

Monolidded eyeshadows that I know will get used every chance I get. They come in neutrals, pastels and darks. <3

Next these gorgeous gradient recolors of the Coolsims 93 mesh using Io's edit of Pooklet's textures (which I adore). Those hairs are so pretty and I can't wait to see them in my game.

I also got 6 beautiful recolors of CuriousB's edit of the  "On Their Toes" Maxis mesh that are gorgeous antique maps. I'm a sucker for antique maps.

and last but not least, 5 gothic-inspired black eyeliners. Seeing as I use the ones Nabila made awhile back these babies will get just as much love.

I love everything she made. Nabila, if I could reach through the computer and give you a huge hug I would. You are amazing. Thank you so much.

Now for the link so you all can download the goodies. I even provided a secondary link so Nabila's bandwidth won't take a beating:

Download/Alternate Link

Doom Cathedral Ghostwaltzsims

Solidarity does not stand in silence.
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 02:27:05 AM »

Everything is so awesome, Nabila I love the paintings and the eyeliner ^_^

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2012, 02:34:52 AM »

I think that the having to think of someone else's tastes and wanting to please so totally different than you gets such amazing work out of people. The creations thus far are so exciting, creative, and incredibly high quality!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Simbic
Super Fabulous
Macabre Miscreant

I watched the pole dance of the stars.

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2012, 06:21:17 PM »

Hiya, it's about time I posted mine, no? Tongue

Mellyrae was my santa!

She gave me a set of gorgeous paintings

A set of recolors of an end table from Pets :3

Some freckles/moles, aaaand

Outfit recolors with defaults!

Thank you mellyrae! I'm sorry it took me so long to post everything, but it's all lovely. I'm allowed to share, so here's a link.

REBECCAAAA ((((;゜Д゜))) Tumblr

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: