Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2012 Gifts  (Read 352972 times)
Simbic
Super Fabulous
Macabre Miscreant

I watched the pole dance of the stars.

« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2013, 05:04:09 PM »

Hi! My Santee didn't share theirs, so I figured I'd go ahead and do it for them:

More pictures and info included in the download~

Download :]

REBECCAAAA ((((;゜Д゜))) Tumblr

MrOstrichbird
Gutter Punk

« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2013, 10:03:20 PM »

Sorry this took so long! My santee was Xenoria Rose and she sent me some awesome stuff!

-Lorandia Sims Gothic Jewelry 3t2:
Lorandia's "Gothic" jewelry set(ring, necklace, and earrings) converted from TS3 to TS2 for AF. One color each; layerable with each other and with other accessories. They stay on for every category but sleepwear, swimwear, and underwear.
Credits: Lorandia Sims for the original meshes and textures.

-Jocker Cross Necklace 3t2:
Jocker's cross necklace converted from TS3 to TS2 for AF. Layerable. Comes with red, white, and black recolors. Same categories as the other accessory set. Credits: Jocker and Dasha for the original mesh.
(XR forgot to take pictures of this one! Grin But the original can be seen at the following site:
http://chrisjocker.tumblr.com/post/33256788777/nacklace-crosses-the-base-mesh-used-was-made-by.)

-Lipblend:
A natural lipblend for all ages and genders. Comes in 6 colors. Two of the darker shades will most likely look odd on anything lighter than S3. Credits: IN3S, Lilith, Bruno.
-Misc Makeup:
Two nosemask sets, each with four natural colors. Not entirely sure if they're layerable. The textures are from some of Chaz's celebrity skins. Also includes a combination of two of AlfredAskew's liners. Everything is available for both genders and all ages.

-NyGirl Bikini "Conversion":
A bikini set for AF with textures by NyGirl, mangled to fit TS2. Comes in twelve colors; 6 with patterned bottoms and plain tops and 6 with plain bottoms and patterned tops. No bumpmap. All patterns from ColourLovers.

-Icia Sims underwear "Conversion":
An underwear set for AF with textures by Icia Sims, mangled to fit TS2. Comes in six colors and has extremely subtle bumpmapping.

-Needlecream-Sentate Dress with 3t2 Jocker boots:
Needlecream's "Nanny Allegra" edit of a Sentate dress with 3t2 boots originally by Jocker. Set as everyday and outerwear, comes in 6 colors and has slight bumpmapping. All textures were reimported in SimPE to reduce texture distortion, so file sizes are a bit larger. No morphs at the moment.
Credits: Needlecream for the dress texture, HCove for the extracted fabric overlay used on the cardigan, Jocker and Juliana for the original TS3 boots mesh and texture.

-Trapping's "Dream of Tomorrow" with Sentate's Lilith pumps
Trapping's "Dream of Tomorrow" dresses shoeswapped to have Sentate's Lilith pumps. Comes in 8 Christmas-y patterns and one plain white. Set as everyday and formal. Has all morphs.
Credits: Trapping for dress mesh and texture, Aquilegia for linen overlay, Sentate for heels mesh and texture, Colorlovers for patterns.

-Trapping's ShortShorts with creepers:
Trapping's short shorts from TBTO shoeswapped to have creepers. Comes in the original plain colors as well as several bright patterns. All morphs.
Credits: Trapping, Colourlovers, Gothplague.

download

Kiiouex
Kindergoth

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2013, 06:57:41 AM »

Hey, everyone! My secret santa was Deatherella, and she made me a bunch of awesome stuff  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy She was having PC problems, so her pictures didn't come out too well, so I took some extra ingame shots and uploaded her swatches so you can see what you're getting  Smiley I haven't uploaded all the swatches, but they are all included in the zip file.

I made you assorted gifts:

1. My One and Only Onesie is a set of 7 toddler onesies with designs from Paperflavor -- some children's clothing store. Mesh by flyingpenguin included.

2. Three sets of walls using seamless tiles from the Filter Forge Library. The walls come in pairs and are marked left and right in build.
   de Lis are found in wallpaper.
   Stucco In The Middle With You are in sidings.
   Two tile walls. There's a pic of them in-game but the lighting is way off.
   (Swatches are found in folders.)

3. Four sets of flooring:
   Carpet Ride carpeting.
   Cream of the Crop tiles.
   Chess Anyone? Checkerboard tiles
   Dash It All tiles.
   (Swatches found in folders -- except Dash It All, which are the last 5 tiles on the       Chess Anyone? swatch.)

4. Funky Film Prints. A set of 21 movie posters featuring artwork by Claudia Varoso. They are on shoukier painting 23 with mesh included. (Swatch in folder.)

5. Lastly, six recolors of Shoukier painting 10. The zombie familes were made with free graphics off some children's site. The other four (lions, birds & wifi cafe) were made with prints by Josh Ellingson.

Download Here!

I'm so grateful to her for spoling me like this~! And the rest of this thread is so amazing, everyone's made such great stuff! I hope everyone has a great new year.

Okra
Zombieface
Kindergoth

« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2013, 12:57:31 AM »

It's not just the holly and snowflake doodles or the handwriting, it's the directness of the Boobs censor.

Heart burp

I uh, figured I might as well be straightforward about what was happening there.

My secret santa was Saricoya, who was incredibly attentive to my likes/dislikes and made me a gift that I am super duper excited about using in my game. I'm gonna paste the previews 'cause I'm super tired, but know that I love and appreciate every last bit of it.

Hello Okra!

As you're probably guessed I had the pleasure of being your Secret Santa this year.
I come bearing a whole bunch of gifts I hope you'll like.

Your signup mentioned more natural looking woods, and as soon as I saw Goat's advent pretties I knew I had to use them for something. Every bit of wood in your gifts has been done in a blended version of Goat's Marco wood and maxis' Pine in the selection of Pooklet colors you prefer.

The fabrics/accents were done in a selection of Aelia's Jewel tones and adjusted to *hopefully* look like silk

like the beddings which as mentioned are a modified version of the brocade from one of CuriousB's defaults

The chair/barstool cushions were made to look tufted, and the vanity stool has a star-like embroidered pattern for a little variety

I tried to cover as many of the little details as possible, so there are recolors for the dishes, sink towels, cannisters, pot holders and a bunch of other things

There are also recolors of the butterfly paintings *which I always want to think are from seasons*, and the juice/wine rack from Nightlife. And a green recolor of its bottles to look more wine-ish.

There are dirty states for everything that has them. Most of these I've adjusted somewhat to look more like.. dirt? than green gobs of whatever.

The commodes feature a selection of tiles found from Dreamstime.com, Trocadero.com, Grenadatile.com, Antiques.com and Zazzle. The pattern on the shower curtains is a modified version of one from clipartof.com

Here's an overview of everything that's included (please excuse the crappy preview and lights  Tongue)

I've always thought the season's furniture had potential, and some rather pretty lines. I only hope I've managed to do it enough justice.

Everything has been compressed.
All recolors are independent and clearly named.
Season is required, (Nightlife for the two marked)
Previews are included in the zip

Thanks again to Pooklet, Goat, Aelia, and CuriousB

DOWNLOAD HERE

Another reason I chose this set in particular was due to there being quite a number of repository sets for its pieces. Personally I'm a huge fan of repository, it saves space and makes recoloring so much easier. I don't know if that's something you're into, but just in case, I've packaged up all the repository sets I've got in one zip for convenience sake.

Included meshes from  Mkist, SimsAddict99, Mrs.Barrows, and Corvidophile (thanks to Shastakiss)

Get the Repositories
                     ~ Saricoya

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:33:19 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2013, 12:59:08 AM »

OOOH gorgeous goodies, Okra and Saricoya! Cheesy

Goat
Roller Limbo Runner-Up
Macabre Miscreant

Let's rock this mother-father.

« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »

What a lovely gift you've got Okra! I'm so happy that people are getting good use out of my wood textures.  Heart burp
untidyfan
Color Magpie
Gutter Punk

« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »

My secret Santa was LeDoda, and he treated me with six lovely lots and three wonderful new Sims! I had hoped for lots and Sims because I haven't any townies (well, four) in my BaCC 'hood and I've gotten stuck in a itsy-bitsy lot rut. No longer will my Sims be left with haphazard, slap-dash second stories or worse (and more frequently), hobby equipment on the already crowded lawn.

Let's get to showing off! First, my new Simmies:

Annie Banks: No CC | Profile || Emily Hope: No CC | Profile || Johnny Hope: No CC | Profile
Because of the way I townify Sims, Johnny & Emily will be able to remain related. For Annie, I'm thinking of making her a good-natured flirt. You know, the sort of girl that, in the 1950's, all the fellows thought she was swell and they were all keen to take her to the drive-in or out for a malted.

I thought I had narrowed my favorites down to Lot 1 or Lot 2, but after getting them in game, Lots 4 & 5 are giving them a run for their money! All of these lots use game content that I like but rarely use, and all have a new take on homes that my game lacks.

Lot 1: Detail | Detail | Overhead - First Floor | Overhead - Second Floor
This lot is a great, contemporary family home. A pool and a garage? Lucky Sims! Both of those are features I never include because I always have trouble making them work with the architecture. And I just love the upper balcony!

Lot 2: Detail | Detail | Detail | Overhead - First Floor | Overhead - Second Floor
A more classical family home. I'm loving the garage and the front yard (and the back yard, and the kitchen/dining area, and the...) Finally, my family Sims can have more than two kids at a time!

Lot 3: Detail | Detail | Overhead
One version of this lot is going straight into my mountain vacation home as a vacation home, and I'm thinking of putting another copy into a more mountainous sub-hood. Love that garden, and did you see the enclosed porch? What a great idea!

Lot 4: Detail | Detail | Overhead
What a great starter! Even fully furnished (with very nice stuff) it's only $24k. Love the use of the Glamour Life windows and doors, and diagonal walls! It's not the usual "4x5 bedroom next to a 2x3 bathroom and a living room/kitchen in front of them both" box starter house that I always do!

Lot 5: Detail | Detail | Overhead
That living room is awesome. I have the Life Stories pack from MATY installed for ages now, and I never, ever used that siding. It looks fabulous! I'm thinking this home should be for a Popularity Sim who loves to throw parties and has a variety of interests.

Lot 6: Detail | Detail | Overhead - First Floor | Overhead - Second Floor
And last, but not least, is Lot #6. I can just imagine a tight-knit family with hobbies galore spending snowy days crafting. I love the Family Fun stuff pack and the architectural bits from M&G, but I never use them. I can't wait to get a kid moved into that bedroom. He (or she) are going to have a lot of fun.

I'm very pleased to be able to share my gifts with you all! https://www.box.com/s/1rxlm18ibkznsak564lg

Thanks again, LeDoda!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2013, 02:11:50 AM »

Isa was my Santee and she said I could share the gifts I sent to her.

First was a set of 2x2 rounded rugs (a total of 7):

Next was a trio of rectangular rugs:

Third was a recolor of a couch that was converted from Sims 3 to 2 (from The Ninth Wave):

Fourth was a set of 20 wallpapers:

And last was three lots (starters):

DOWNLOAD

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2013, 05:48:30 AM »

This SS seems to have resulted in so, so many downloads. I'm too lost to comment on them all!  No way I hope it is ok to pick out a few to comment on rather than the whole lot.  Heart burp My favourites are ZeroDark's art nouveau goodies, Trapping's awesomeness, MissTiikeri's jumpers and lips, Gioiella's lips and nosemasks, Oritasho's brows and face paint, Queen of France;s clothes, Sollen's scars and tattoos, Maron's objects, Foxmanic's curly hairs (seriously they look great and I still flail when I see people use my textures  Grin), Figs' interesting makeup collection, Simbic's chairs and Xenoria's gothic jewellery.  Scared And those were just my favourites! And I have to say, Untidyfan's gnome adventure cracked me up!

I have a slight confession to make. Not only did I sneak in as a SuperSecretSanta, but someone realised I had no santa myself and decided to make me some very pretty things. I honestly was not bothered that I was not going to receive anything, but when someone like Trapping sends you pretties, what you going to do?  Big Grin Trapping converted an afro braid hair, curled and gradient dipped another hair, made lots of floors, made dark skin recolours of one of Mousey's Advent skins, and made beards.  I've been playing around with them in my game for a few days and so now it is definitely time I shared it with everyone else! It is all awesome!! Thank you once again Trapping Heart burp

Download here using Trapping's link
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2013, 04:42:39 PM »

Beautiful rugs Whisper! And as always awesome content from Trapping Cheesy

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »

Guys, I am in complete awe of the talent and love on this forum! All the gifts have been simply incredible! Thanks so much for everyone who took part in this and it's been great fun in seeing all the great gifts (and snagging some seriously awesome cc).

CuriousB has went above and beyond her duties as being a completely awesome person and gifted me with this lovely afro hair in neon colors. If you know me at all, you know I'm a neon junkie. Grin Thanks again, Fran!! Heart burp

And in case you too are in need of some neon 'fros in your game:
Download!!

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2013, 03:10:50 AM »

Still more goodies!  Thank you everyone for sharing!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Moderra
Greetings and Salutaions
Kindergoth

We're all like falling stars that are ocean free.

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »

Hmmm, my Santee has not yet shared my gift, so I shall do it. My Santee was Maaron.

One of the wall decal recolors is blossoms growing up the wall (picture in download) and the second recolor of the duckling painting is almost the same thing, just red (picture in download).

Each of the mural walls is named in order to making placing them in build mode easier.

And last, but certainly not least, the download link!

https://www.box.com/s/o5g2mkx8c4vpnmuvwey5
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2013, 10:06:16 PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!   I was going to make some hex tiles, and here they are!  Thanks!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
unicorngurl180
Kindergoth

« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:30 PM »

My SSS was Saracoya, and her amazing presents were more than worth the wait, so I rushed over here to share them as soon as I grabbed them for myself.  I love all of them, and she said I could use her links and pics so I am.

Your signup mentioned fifities and vintage, and it just so happens my santee last year was into the same so I had plenty of resources and things. Everything in your gift uses this palette..

Part 1: Simart

Your signup mentioned sim art, so I really wanted to give you some. My pictures however.. are not nice enough to hang on walls in other people's games  Tongue These amazing pics are all from Treason and Plot's tumblr, who was awesome and let me use them for you. I've also thrown in the frame recolors for "Anonymous" that I made for her as a thank you.

Download Memories

Part 2: Neon Signs

The recolors of solfal's animated sign use mocha's textures. I edited mocha's and all of solfal's originals to be textless and better suit your game.
For downloaders if you share - my edits replace solfal's originals.
Hc's are found under lights, solfal's sign under deco/misc

Download In the City

Part 3: Vintage Finds

Awful previews are awful. I'm sorry.

I wasn't sure how strictly MM you like things so I tried to split the difference. I kept with Pooklet's colors, but all of the woods are either original to the object or redone in a Maxis blend.
Everything else uses the metal colors from BigChill.
Padre's light in BigChill colors + a chrome recolor of its base.
Apollo's panels have all been made a little more matte to reflect age, there are also recolors of the books.

Loveseat and Armchairs are all solid with patterned cushions in vintage-y fabrics from houzz.com.

Console Stereo in woods, TV also in woods.. and featuring my very first use of simlish  Big Grin

Table and chair from Najimu in BigChill colors + both have chrome recolors for the legs.

Download Yard Sale Chic

Part 4: Faded Flooring

What it says in the pic. Some of my favorite worn looking floors done in desaturated versions of the BigChill colors.

Download Well(Worn)Wishes

-or-

I'll Have the Lot!!

All files are compressed and clearly named
All recolors are independent
Meshes are all included per policy (or me ignoring policy because its from TSR)
Everything should be Base Game compatible except the "Anonymous" paintings which require NL
Previews are all included in the zips

Feel free to share, use my links and pics, or otherwise do whatever you like with these
(so long as it follow the policies of the people who did more than smash things together with a hammer in CS5 and Simpe.)

*A huge thank you to all of the creators credited*

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:39:47 PM by shastakiss » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: