Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2013.01 - Athletic  (Read 98650 times)
Fainiel
Macabre Miscreant

« on: January 01, 2013, 03:31:31 PM »

Well it was incredibly close with only two votes in it by the end, but the winner of the theme poll for January was... athletics! And you can't deny it's a fitting theme for this time of year, with people making new years resolutions to get fit and fight the festive flab, so now your sims can too. Or possibly instead.  Grin

For this theme we are looking for anything to do with things that keep your sims active. New athletic outfits, gym equipment, outdoor pursuits, anything. Use your imagination and get involved!

As an aside, could all creators please make a button of 150x100 pixels containing your username and a preview of your creation so we can make an index in this post and keep everything nice and organised.  Smiley  

Index

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:03:47 PM by shastakiss » Logged

CrabOfDoom
Be Havin' a Might Too Many Peg Legs, Matey
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

ho`ohanohano: surfer roth

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 01:14:00 AM »

Sweet. This is definitely a category that could use some freshening up  Cheesy

highwind
Kindergoth

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 02:36:25 AM »

Funny you should say that, CrabOfDoom, since your SOLDIER athletic gear is majorly abused in my game. My Turks are all jealous.

Anywho, can't wait to see what everyone has to share! I think perhaps it's time that I dredge up some tuts and finally learn how to make something of my own to contribute.
currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 02:42:05 AM »

This IS a very suiting theme for January. I swear that DIETING is the only thing people are talking about on Facebook right now. I'm still eating Christmas leftovers. Cheesy

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 08:07:02 AM »

Oh what a nice time to start going to the Gym, i suppose my sims are going to do the same  Simulated by Gelydh

Highwind, you should do it, it's a nice way to start a new year!

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 11:26:10 AM »

I have something for this theme  Big Grin

Swatch || Button for Index

It's a TF conversion of Cutthroat-Dollies Tie-top bikini. I also swapped out Tenshii's smoother hand for regular maxis hands. Comes in 4 patterns. The mesh has a working fatmorph.

Download
Alternative Download

Credits: Cutthroat-Dollie for the meshparts, maxis for the texture, colourlovers for the patterns

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:39:16 PM by keoni » Logged

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 01:11:17 PM »

They are really cute Keoni!! and with maxis hands <3 Thank you, teens are going to love them for sure ~

celebrin
Gutter Punk

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 01:18:25 PM »

Those bikini's are really cute, keoni!

I finally had the time to make something again, and I think it fits this month's theme  ^_^

Bonus pic | Index Button

It's a mash up of two maxis meshes and comes in the three colours pictured above, for both adults and elder females, the mesh has a fat morph.

Download for Adults
Download for Elders

As a bonus you can also download them as defaults for both afbodysweat and efbodysweat, plus an optional recategorizer which shifts the outfit to athletic (install instructions can be found in the read me). I've indluced both the defaults for adults and elders in one folder, simply delete the one you don't want,  if you don't want to keep both.

Download AF/EFbodysweats Default
Download Recategorization Files

Credits:
Maxis for meshes and textures, pinketamine for the pants texture
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:27:43 AM by celebrin » Logged

simsoversleep
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 04:17:21 PM »

Those bikinis are adorable keoni! That top mesh is one of my favourites, and the patterns really suit it.
Celebrin, elder stuff is always much appreciated - especially nice practical stuff Smiley

Thank you both!
Gothen
Kindergoth

serious cat.jpg

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 12:34:54 PM »

keoni awww my teens really needs the normal swimmwear
celebrin and my grannys need th sportwear to

guys <3

mother Soviet Russia sorry my english
box with socks
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 12:57:39 PM »

Celebrin-- this is embarassing, I dress like that in real life!

Keoni -- thanks!  I like that style; it doesn't show everything they've got!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
simsoversleep
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 12:07:32 PM »

Making good on my resolution to contribute to the monthly themes, I made some athletic wear for teen females Smiley It's basically the shorts from a maxis teen female mesh (tfcomfy?) with trainers and a nude top.

[Index Button]

It only comes with the colours/styles pictured above, so the files are labelled logically if you want to delete any.

The mesh is included and there is a fat morph, but in the process of taking preview pictures they all got super fit. So you'll have to just take my word for it, sorry!

[Download]
SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 12:26:20 PM »

Awesome, thanks simsoversleep much needed!

Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 03:42:48 PM »

I really like all the contributions so far! Athleticwear is a seriously neglected part of my game so it'll be nice to have some things to fix that! :3
Now then, might as well contribute to the deluge then, hm?

Index button!

A really simple thing but hopefully I will have more to contribute at some point. Some athleticwear for your guys because they never seem to have enough. I took Trapping's conversion of Amaryll's athleticwear, replaced the t-shirt with a tank top (texture also by Trapping Grin) and then recolored it.

Swatch.

These show up as athletic only, and the mesh is included.
Credits: Trapping for top texture and mesh, Amaryll for pants texture and original mesh, CuriousB for colors, Aelia for colors

Download!

tomorrow's dream tonight
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 04:39:57 AM »

So far so good! I think this theme would be nice since I barely have any nice athletic wear or swimwears for my sims.

[SWATCH]

This base game swimwear is nice, but the colours are awful. So how about slapping some colourlovers patterns to it? I don't really have that many swimwear for girls and that's why I made them ahaha. There's 8 different patterns! You can see the swatch linked above.

Credits: Maxis & Colourlovers.

Download!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: