Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Months That Time Forgot! - TS2 Edition  (Read 447095 times)
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 12:42:23 AM »

2013-04 All That Jazz

Three 2x2 residential lots built with all eps, GlamourLife and Mansions&Gardens, all using the same minimal custom content and partially furnished. With thanks and credit to SimsDesignAvenue and Spaik. They were really fun to build  Cool

back - lower - upper - packed

back - floorplan - packed

back - lower - upper - packed

download all three lots - alternate
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:48:18 AM by shastakiss » Logged
Eleanor
waste of space
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 03:18:14 AM »

This was a contribution to the Boys Keep Swinging theme.

Bob is top-only, Stevo is full-outfit, and Sean is top-only. Meshes included and files are named appropriately.

Download

Quinctia
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2013, 03:59:12 AM »

Spit N Shine!

Old meshes Pookleted, come in the four natural families + unique gray attached to each brown, meshes included, all files compressorized.

I can't remember if this is Teen - Elder or YA - Elder, but it's not all ages, unfortunately. Sad Each family gets a unique hair ribbon: white, peachy-pink, purple, blue.

Download Here

All ages!

Download Here

All ages!

Download Here

Looks great for kids, is all ages. Cheesy

Download Here

Also all ages!

Download Here

...I still have to sort out CiJ stuffs. Hopefully soon!

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2013, 08:40:23 AM »

Spit N Shine

Download

Downlaod

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download

Boys Keep Swinging
Aiden - a sim

All That Jazz

Hairs - Beatrice, Betty, Doris
Wallpaper - Art Deco
Dress and hair - here

Egg Hunt
My contributions - dyed female hairs and curly hairs
Bonus to help the mods out - buttons.

ChristmasInJuly
SS for FadeToBlack

Download entire gift ()new link by Zora Graves)

SSS for Amalia

Downloads

I think this is everything. I've deleted a lot of stuff but my Dropbox is intact.. and also very messy.  bleh
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 04:04:12 PM by Yuxi » Logged
HafiseAzale
Bite me!
Gutter Punk

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2013, 08:42:08 AM »

I forgot about my Egg Hunt Contribution.

Egg Hunt

I think that is everything now.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:28:32 PM by HafiseAzale » Logged

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2013, 09:19:57 AM »

2013-06 Spit and Shine

Seasons broke my favorite trees! Thanks to nicvncnt and Gwenke, I was able to fix them. I repositoried the potted bamboo plant in that set to the base game bamboo tree and did a few recolors of other objects in Windkeeper's Japanese Style Set. SelenaQ13's recolors of the potted bamboo's pot are very pretty!

collection file

download - alternate (all meshes included)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 09:03:46 AM by shastakiss » Logged
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2013, 09:52:32 AM »

2013-08 School Days

white - wood - grey

Is there an unofficial ts3 pirate kid collection in Generations? I made some things for an unofficial ts2 pirate kid collection, thanks to ATS' mutine bedroom.

download - alternate (meshes included)
keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2013, 11:33:17 AM »

I've lost the login to my old mediafire account, so I lost the links to my School Days contribution and my Egg Hunt stuff  Sad

However, I do have the links to my CIJ gift to Lilith, so I'll just leave that here

And the download link  ^_^

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:33:19 PM by keoni » Logged

SilverBelle
Gutter Punk

Simsfield Historian

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2013, 11:51:35 AM »

From the Yesterday is History theme.  Hairs come in Pooklet's Dynamite, Depth Charge, Incendiary, Explosive, Time Bomb, Flash Powder, Brisance, Volatile, Pyrotechnic and Mail Bomb.

360 Preview||Download

360 Preview||Download
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:19:34 PM by SilverBelle » Logged
Almighty Hat
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2013, 12:42:19 PM »

Thank god I save all my ad copy!  (Granted, I save it in two or three different places so I can't ALWAYS find it when I need it.) 

Here are my shifts, smocks, and scanties from Yesterday is History, here are the smocks-with-hosen that were originally meant to go with that theme, and here's the button:

Here are my Egg Hunt goodies (toys!), and it doesn't look like that one got a button.  As for Spit-and-Shine, well, I didn't manage to post that one to my DW, so, here's a repost!

You know, it's weird, I haven't been around for most of May and June, and didn't have time to even look at the themes to vote on it... and yet I have a couple of things sitting around that fit in with giving old content a little spit and polish just about perfectly.

Antihero, Redux
M&G Achilles/Nouk textures/Pooklet's actions
Teen through Elder
Male
So, once upon a time, back when I was just starting to make my own hair recolors, I had no idea how to actually TEXTURE them myself, much less how to fix the rather broken Mansion & Garden Achilles and David hairs.  It's a pretty nice mesh, really, but the Teen age was all in a different family.  I fixed that, and played with my shiny new Warp tool in my shiny new Photoshop to bend Nouk's waves until I got something that looked nice.  I'm not sure of the poly count on this, but since it's a Maxis mesh, it oughta be low-ish.
REQUIRES MANSION & GARDEN STUFF
SWATCH | TURNAROUND
DOWNLOAD

Antiher Redux Edit
M&G Achilles/Nouk textures/Pooklet's actions
Teen through Elder
Male
While I was working on the textures for Antihero Redux, I alpha'd off the dangly bits on the side, so I could see what the hell I was doing.  As I sat there, bending curls and prodding textures, I realized... I really liked how it looked with no loose bits.  As a bonus, you can give a guy the same haircut tidied up for his formalwear and loose for his swimwear and gym clothes.  All the same info that applies to Antihero applies to the edited version.
REQUIRES MANSION & GARDEN STUFF
SWATCH | TURNAROUND
DOWNLOAD

Nice Is Different Than, Take a Third Option, and Only Bad Witches
Trapping's All-Ages Witch Hat/Ja, Nouk, Maxis, and Aquilegia textures/Pooklet's actions
1265 Polys
Toddler through Elder
Female
Because witches.  You guys, I love having magic in my Sims games so much.  I was thrilled to see Trapping had converted the AL witch and wizard hats for all ages, and proceeded to bang on them until they did what I wanted them to do.  All ages are tidily familied together (mesh for child and todder is included), they've got textures from Ja's basegame Lowbun and Aquilegia's basegame Barrette (the wispy bit.  ... I kind of wish there were a version of this hair without the hat, since I've already got the textures for it), and I dug through the game files to get the sharpest, clearest witch hat textures possible. 

There are two versions of each set of recolors, one that's totally stand-alone and one where the hats themselves are texture-referenced to the Apartment Life hats-- so if you've got texture defaults for the hats (say, the red Neutral mod that's on MTS), you can decide whether or not you want them to show up on these recolors.  The slaved versions are smaller, naturally.
REQUIRES APARTMENT LIFE
Nice Is Different Than (Good Witch)
SWATCH | TURNAROUND
DOWNLOAD STAND-ALONE | DOWNLOAD APARTMENT LIFE SLAVE

Take a Third Option (Neutral Witch)
SWATCH | TURNAROUND

Only Bad Witches (Evil Witch)
SWATCH | TURNAROUND

Little more general info before I hit post-- HERE is how I bin my hairs.  Elders go gray and there's a gray pinned to every color, because I don't care if you re-bin things and it's a lot easier to remove unwanted grays than to try to add them back later.  Everything is compressorized, so be sure to clear your cache files before playing.

My male hair model is wearing one of Pooklet's freckly skins and one of my Du Lac tunics; my female witchy models are wearing AF gowns you can find in my Invoking The Spirit collection and pregmorphed, child, and teen conversions by Cynnix that you can grab here on GoS.

I think that about covers it!  Hope you enjoy them!

Imalia
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2013, 01:25:07 PM »

Here is my contribution from the all that jazz theme.

Jazz Age wall & ceiling lights + Amovitama's curtain resized.

DOWNLOAD
Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2013, 02:25:09 PM »

Here's my contribution from the All That Jazz theme.

Decorative flask with 10 recolors - 9 symbols, 1 plain. Full swatch here.
Original flask mesh by Kativip, brushed metal texture from Deviantart. Lovely preview pics by Zora Graves!

[ DOWNLOAD ]

tomorrow's dream tonight
Simbic
Super Fabulous
Macabre Miscreant

I watched the pole dance of the stars.

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2013, 03:22:04 PM »

By the way, it looks like the second treasure hunt thread is also missing? Just wanted to let you guys know a couple friends and i have the entire thing saved on Dropbox right now (including the april fools eggs. Don't ask how or why, just know one of us was a bit of a stickler about finding all the eggs at the time and we never got around to deleting the folder Tongue). I dunno how we could go about sharing it since I'm sure others would just share everything on their own, but yeah, just putting that out there!

Hmm, maybe you could post a link to the whole folder, and we can add it to the index above?

ok sounds good. i'll check to make ssure everyone's ok with the link being posted c:

REBECCAAAA ((((;゜Д゜))) Tumblr

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2013, 05:55:11 PM »

I've got my CiJ gift to Eltaninz.

Clothes:

Hair and liners:

Plus four more hairs, which can be seen in the folder or here  @ my tumblr

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 02:32:56 PM by Inzey » Logged

Time Paradox