Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Months That Time Forgot! - TS2 Edition  (Read 447157 times)
highwind
Kindergoth

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2013, 05:03:23 PM »

I've lost the login to my old mediafire account, so I lost the links to my School Days contribution and my Egg Hunt stuff  Sad

What were your contributions for School Days? I think I have some that I could upload for you, I just don't remember which in particular were part of the theme.
Debbycus
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2013, 05:20:03 PM »

I've lost the login to my old mediafire account, so I lost the links to my School Days contribution and my Egg Hunt stuff  Sad

And I have your egg stuff, do you want me to send it over? Or upload to mediafire and give the link to you? Just say the word Smiley
Synergy
Gutter Punk

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2013, 06:37:09 PM »

I found a cached text version of the 2013 Treasure Hunt II/Egg Hunt index with all the original download links from the creators. I'm not sure if this is needed because of Simbic's solution, but just in case they might be useful:

AlmightyHat
Curiona - Gift 1
Curiona - Gift 2
Curiona - Gift 3
CuriousB
Downer
EvilWitch
FadeToBlack - Gift 1
FadeToBlack - Gift 2
HafiseAzale
HermitFox
Honeywell
HugeLunatic
Inzey - Gift 1
Inzey - Gift 2
iroeny - Gift 1
iroeny - Gift 2
Keoni
Maaron - Gift 1
Maaron - Gift 2
NathanialRoyale
Nymphy - Gift 1
Nymphy - Gift 2
Nyren
P_Fate
pinkosim
Potpiesims - Gift 1
Potpiesims - Gift 2
QueenofFrance
Ren
Rycie
Sevenskellington (updated link)
shastakiss
SilentDragon - Gift 1
SilentDragon - Gift 2
Trapping
Voleste
Wendigo
Whispers - Gift 1
Whispers - Gift 2
XenoriaRose
ZeroDark

Sofy
More upbeat than the
Undead

It's all about the pixels

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2013, 08:31:41 PM »

If stuff is lost, always try archive.org (the Wayback Machine). If stuff is from external sites, like mediafire or box, they'll still be downloadable. I got some stuff from the defunct Simplanx website that way. I'm pretty sure you could access "old" GoS that way and make indexes of the stuff lost. When I have a minute tonight, I'll check it out.

Edit: UGH. Never mind. Looks like the last time the Wayback Machine crawled GoS was in May, and they only screenshot the main forum page, not the subforums. If anyone is missing anything, I have a 12+GB downloads folder, so there's a strong chance I have it. Just hit me up in PM and I'll see if it's in there.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 08:42:26 PM by Sofy » Logged

Julie J
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2013, 06:30:13 AM »

I have a link to my Boys Keep Swinging contribution - but don't have the little button pic

http://juliejsimsstuff.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/maxis-suit-with-3to2-strap-boots/

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:59:13 AM by Julie J » Logged

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »

I've lost the login to my old mediafire account, so I lost the links to my School Days contribution and my Egg Hunt stuff  Sad

What were your contributions for School Days? I think I have some that I could upload for you, I just don't remember which in particular were part of the theme.

It was a set of top and skirt recolors in Hunning's pony colors (I still have the picture here  ^_^) and I think this set of toddler dresses with new shoes was part of it too, but I'm not sure.

If you would be able to upload those, that would be awesome!  Heart burp I would do it myself, but I don't seem to have them in my game anymore *facepalms

And thanks so much for the offer Debbycus! And thank you Synergy for finding that cached version!

I also found something else I forgot to post here, my contribution to the Naturally Nature theme:

8 retextures of Ja's buyable sky. There's a swatch here and an unedited picture here.

Download link

Simbic
Super Fabulous
Macabre Miscreant

I watched the pole dance of the stars.

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »

synergy, such a great help! c: I'll hold off on posting my link then, but i'll make ssure we keep everything saved just in case.

REBECCAAAA ((((;゜Д゜))) Tumblr

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »

Yesterday is History collaboration with Vuokkosims  Heart burp

These have two versions. You can download them categorized as BV Accessories (BV is required) or you can download them as simple accessories, that are basegame compatible and will show up with the rest of the glasses. All meshes included.

Credits:
Meshes: Bloom, RoseSims, Aligeth
Colors: Anna's
Textures: ShastaKiss, Aquilegia

- Heart burp -

School Days

University is required, as they are recolors of the Reggee mesh. Simlish only version.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:30:44 PM by YanderePlum » Logged

Figs
The Megamouth of Lurkers
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

Feeling Fancy Free

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2013, 04:30:45 PM »

Here are my things from "School Days"

Also my CiJ Gift to SerenityFall:

Download: [SerenityFall's CiJ Gift]
See Pics here [Link]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:20:10 AM by Figs » Logged

SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2013, 12:11:21 AM »

Here's my stuff for "School Days"

Download 3t2 Luxe Kids ChooChoo Pjs || Swatch

Download Neo Hippie Skirt for Girls || Swatch 1 || Swatch 2

And apparently I made a lot more for "Spit and Shine" than I remember Cry

Picture Gallery of Everything

Download H&M Summer Capris Adults || H&M Summer Capris Teens
DEFAULT H&M Jennifer Dress w/Doc Martins Adults
CUSTOM H&M Jennifer Dress w/Doc Martins Adults || H&M Jennifer Dress w/Doc Martins Teens
DEFAULT Private Pleat Skirt - Plaid Version || CUSTOM Version
DEFAULT Private Pleat Skirt - Solid Version || CUSTOM Version
Download Simply Stylin' Living Set 11 Sofa
Download Simply Stylin' Dining Set 5
Download Rose Donation Hair 41
Download Rose Donation Hair 49
Download Simply Stylin' Windowed Picture Frames
Download Simply Stylin' Shabby Chic Mirror

And my CiJ gift to HermitFox
Download: Chrismas in July Gift for HermitFox
Picture Gallery: Click Here

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 11:42:29 PM by SerenityFall » Logged

Kittra
Gutter Punk

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2013, 01:31:24 AM »

Here is my Christmas in July gift for mustluvcatz.

I converted some decorative objects from The Sims 3: the watering can and tongs  extracted from the base game, the Lookin' Fine Table Sculpture from the Mid-century store set,  the Perma-Palm from the base game, and the Realtor's Baggage Props from the Club Vaindenburger Study store set. I retextured nemestnaya's flips flops, a curtain by Jasmine, and the Lucky Palms curtains converted by TheNinthWave. The floorboards compose the Beachy Boarding set, which are recolors of a floor by Lina in 15 of Aelia's eco natural colors.
Color previews: watering can | flip flops | Jasmine Gift 6 curtains | Lucky Palms curtain | Beachy Boarding floorboards

I also converted and recolored the Handicraft Columns from the TS3 store Hewnsman Outdoor Set.

Finally, I separated some plants into separate plants and planters. They work like Buggybooz's plants and planters. Each planter has a slot where a plant can be placed. The set includes the TS3 calla lilies from lmhwjs's conversion with their recolors, the perma-palm from above, the simulated succulent from the base game, the TS3 Earth Day Terra plant from TheNinthWave's conversion, and the pot from the AquaGreen Hydroponic Garden career reward in two sizes.
Swatches: calla lilies plant | calla lilies planter

Credits:
Flip Flops: nemestnaya for the mesh; HCove for the texture overlays; eighteyed, Luna Rosa, joy_of_summer, baxterdogb, lhumes and ing_arismendy, EmRose06 and Weirdy, albenaj and Weirdy, Escarii and mug3n, and tat2dmomof3 and Inice at Colourlovers for the patterns
Jasmine Gift 6 Curtain: Jasmine for the mesh and wood textures, Grito for the curtain textures, HCove for the texture overlay, marlin and Anomalin at Colourlovers for the pattern.
Lucky Palms Curtain: TheNinthWave for the conversion
Beachy Boarding Floorboards: Lina of Sims 2 Palette for the texture, Aelia for the color actions
Plants and Planters: lmhwjs for the calla lilies conversion and recolors, TheNinthWave for the Terra conversion, buggybooz for the planters of which these planters were cloned

Download
Silent_Dragon
Kindergoth

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:30 AM »

Hi everyone,

Thank you Synergy for posting those links!

I made a live-journal post a while ago with pictures of the GOS Easter hunt theme.
I am affraid I do not have the little pictures though. The Sci-fi set and the neighborhood default-replacement trees can be found here at the bottom of this live-journal post:

http://silent-dragon21.livejournal.com/894.html
The post includes alternative download links.

If something else is needed, let me know!

-Silent-Dragon
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:02:34 AM by Silent_Dragon » Logged

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2013, 10:33:33 AM »

Thanks to highwind, I can post the last few things I was missing  Cheesy

I thought this was for School Days, but highwind said it might have been for Spit and Shine and I honestly can't remember. Anyway:

Fakepeeps tops and the basegame CF skirt with Gelyhd's wedges in hunning's pony colors

A basegame toddler dress with shoes by Fakepeeps

And this is a request I granted over at the Wishing Tree. I'm not sure if it belongs here, but I'm throwing it up anyway  Big Grin

It's Nyren's retexture of an outfit by fakepeeps that I shoeswapped, made into seperates. Credits go to fakepeeps, Nyren and gwenke

Download link

And that should be all of it. Thanks again to highwind for sending me the files!  Heart burp
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:28:01 PM by keoni » Logged

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2013, 07:57:17 PM »

2013-09 Naturally Nature

snow friendly shrubs!

I toned down the rosebush colors a little and then I kept finding more roses to recolor! I originally posted this at GoS' tumblr and since then, HugeLunatic has made the nightlife date roses recolorable (!) so there's an addition to the set Cheesy

base game rosebush defaults - alternate (5 plus faded recolor)
base game rosebush recolors - alternate

nightlife upscale lighting default - alternate (red only)
nightlife upscale lighting recolors - alternate

nightlife date reward roses defaults - alternate (red only)
nightlife date reward roses recolors - alternate

REQUIRED for date roses recolors: HugeLunatic's fix
RECOMMENDED for date roses: buyable date rewards

Thanks to Gwenke and bienchen83 for the seasons rosebush help and template and a tremendous thank you to Lunie for the date roses help (y'all don't even want to know what I put her through) You can has flower
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2013, 08:15:53 PM »

I finally regathered another lost post of stuff:

My CiJ gift for Desparit

Download (images are included in the file) (fixed link 13122017)

Also since I posted so late to Conversion Immersion theme that my post there has disappeared too, should I post what I had posted to theme or to this thread?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:57:43 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: