Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ~EyeTunes II~ 50 More New Colors  (Read 5150 times)
SyllyXalyvis
Gloom Cookie

« on: December 13, 2013, 03:16:41 AM »

After ages of procrastinating, I finally got around to making the preview pictures for this set of eyes. I've actually had them done for almost a year, but because of computer troubles, combined with a crap-tastic work schedule, I just kept putting off the picture taking efforts. But now it's finished!

So I hereby present EyeTunes II! 50 more colors of my EyeTunes set. This set is focused primarily on more natural, realistic colors, though, as you'll see, I did throw in two Alien colors, two more intensely bright colors, inspired by Kingdom Hearts, and a Blind color. Many, many thanks to all those who assisted me with figuring out more colors to add to the set, in the Show Off Your Creations thread!

Caine is modeling "The First Punch" (Also, this is my Coffin Kickers appropriately sized picture.)

Akos is modeling "Count Me In"

Kazutaka is modeling "Hear Me Now"

Deion is modeling "Hell Above"

Jolon is modeling "Kryptonite"

Finally, Couer is modeling "Wild Side"

Here is a look at all 50 colors. Some are fairly similar, but I've found them all to come in handy.

Other things to know, is that all of the colors are geneticized and towniefied. I did this before my computer crash, so I no longer have access to the regular custom versions. I didn't separate this set out into mini-sets, but all of the files are labeled, and the eyes are tool-tipped, for easy removal of any colors you don't want.

Download

Just like last time, feel free to recolor, edit, and abuse these however you so choose, just please give credit, as my original base eye was hand-painted, and I did work hard on these guys.

P.S. My Andy Biersack Sim was actually released with one of the colors from this set. I use my own eyes exclusively in my game.

* EyeTunesIISwatchesMini.png (48.81 KB, 147x150 - viewed 48855 times.)

mzbellaalla
Kindergoth

Proudly Rudiashan

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 04:22:51 AM »

Oooh, you can never have too many eyes! Thank you, they are very nice.  Smiley For some reason I always like all of my sims to have different types of eyes.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 04:33:22 AM by mzbellaalla » Logged
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 10:49:02 AM »

These might become my new "go to" eyes!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
SyllyXalyvis
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 02:42:49 PM »

I'm so glad you guys like them! I'm hoping to be able to retrieve my base file from my old hard drive soon(It didn't actually die, it just warned me that it was on it's way out), and then I may start on a third set... Because for some reason I don't know when to stop.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: