Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2013 Gifts  (Read 220286 times)
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« on: December 22, 2013, 05:49:14 AM »

Santa Claus is coming to town... yes, it's that time at last, and here is the place to show off your gift from your Santa. Cheesy

Please feel free to chat amongst yourselves, and to post download links for your gifts, if your Santa has stated that they are happy for you to share. Smiley

Index

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:56:31 PM by shastakiss » Logged

ReiraKurenai
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

Little Monster

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 06:14:53 AM »

My Secret Santa was Imalia, who made amazing gifts!

Hey there, Santee,

I admit Maxis Match isn't my personal game style and it kind of threw me as to what to make, I hope these fit your game and that you can get some use out of them.

First up some tiled walls and floors, probably most suited for a bathroom.  Each set has three walls (full tiles, half tiled, 3/4 tiled) and a floor, and comes in eight colours.  Patterns from Colour Lovers.

"1 Fish 2 Fish":

"Roctopus"

Secondly, three sets of FP7's maxis match baby clothes made non default.  I don't even know if you use the baby clothes mod or not, but even if not, these are townie friendly and will randomly appear on babies anyway, I think.

The bear outfits come with the hats, there are all of FP7's original colours (six for baby bear, nine for the other two)  The original defaults can be found here: Baby Bear  Maxis Match  Little Llama

Third:

A freaking HUGE set of tops.

These are all three styles of Skell's separated TSS tops, and Trappings teen conversions using 15 textures from Gray Dragonfly (Yoga and Surfer have 14 because two were the same)  For a total of 86 tops (43 per age stage)  Meshes are included.

Last, but not least, we have my first ever body mesh.  A teen conversion of Skell's sleep jerseys

Comes in the three original colours, and has a working fat morph.

You can download everything HERE and feel free to share if you want to.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, however you celebrate.

Love
Your Santa

Once again, thank you so much Imalia! I love it all!  Smiley

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 06:47:07 AM »

OOOH what a wonderful way to start off the showing off of gifts!!! Cheesy

Imalia
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 06:54:38 AM »

Starrsim was my secret santa, and she made me some really cute things.  How much do I love that rug! And those lots!  And the pictures! and..and..Everything Cheesy

Merry Christmas, Imalia

I am your secret santa and I hope you enjoy your gift this year.

I made you a collection of items that I hope you enjoy.

Lots:

I made two 1x2 residential lots for your enjoyment. They are seperated
versions of my Plato's Cove apartment building (http://applevalleyblogs.blogspot.com/2011/07/plato-cove.html).

One is three bedroom with 2.5 baths and an attic space, the other is four bedrooms with 2.5 baths. More preview photos are available in your Christmas folder.

Clothing:

I made seven untuckable shirts for your teen boys. One is a tiger surfing for your surf loving teen, two Avengers for your teen that can't get enough of the superheros and four Star Wars for your sci-fi lovers.

I also made two sweaters for your adult ladies. One is a cute smiling cat for all your cat ladies and the other
is pink argyle.

Artwork:
I made several paintings for you and your sims.

There are four teen posters for your teen males that adore video games featuring half-naking women fighting and bouncing.

There are six paintings for your children that can be used in schools or bedrooms. There are a few familar characters and a few that simply want to encourage your sim children to dream big, yes they too can be a dinosaur scientist.

Rug:
Finally I made a rug for you. Not just any rug, but Twister! Now your sims can play Twister all night long

Download everything here
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jsuatdkuak0qg/SS_2013_Imalia

It's ok to share

Thank you again, I love everything.
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 06:55:57 AM »

AAAAH!!! It's TWISTER! Cheesy

Love the lots, too! Great gift!!

moxxa
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 07:34:59 AM »

My Secret Santa was MissTiikeri! Boy, did I get some amazing stuff. Check it out yourself:

Surprise! I was your secret santa this year!  ^_^

Hope you'll like what I made for you:

Everything should be labelled as they appear on the swatches, which are included along with any needed meshes. And you are of course free to share or keep to yourself! If you do share you are more than welcome to use my links. Enjoy and happy holidays! 
 Cheesy

Download

xoxo
MissTiikeri
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 07:47:31 AM »

OOH nicey nice!! I love it! Cheesy

Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 08:47:08 AM »

The gifts shared so far are lovely! I love those paintings MissTiikeri made for you, moxxa Smiley

ReiraKurenai
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

Little Monster

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »

I agree with Nyren, those paintings are wonderful! And the cushions! Oh gosh, those cushions!   Grin

Starrsim, the Twister rug you made for Imalia is hilarious! What a great idea!

Starlly
Gutter Punk

"As long as I'm here, you're invincible!"

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 10:50:02 AM »

Everyone's gifts are so great!

Sophie
Girl on wheels
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 11:32:48 AM »

Wow so much great stuff shared so far!

Reira & Imalia: I love the walls and the retextures of the TSS tops. So cute!

Imalia & Starrsim: The Twister rug is awesome, perfect for a playroom. And I really like the video game art, it will work well in my teens rooms!

Moxxa & MissTiikeri: The artwork is really cool and the cushions are so pretty.
Bea
Kindergoth

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 03:15:07 PM »

What fantastic items so far!  I'm really looking forward to releasing my gift and sending off my gifts to my Santee! Llamacopter

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 03:41:24 PM »

My santa was the awesome ReiraKurenai. Look what she made me!

So, let's get to the good part, eh?

First up is three recolours of fakepeeps7's Biblits for Niblits. The owl clip art is by revidevi. It is enabled for both male and female. In accordance with FP7's policy, the mesh is not included. You can download the mesh here.

Second we have some recolours of Skell's conversion of the GLS pyjamas for toddlers, in Anna's old colours. Once again it is enabled for both male and female. The mesh is included.

Then we have onesies for toddlers (male and female) with the same owl by revidevi. The mesh is by FP7, and can be found here (It's the first file).

I also have two recolours of overalls by FP7 - one for girls and one for boys. The colours are by Anna. The meshes can be downloaded here.

And then last, but not least, Owl paintings!

The paintings are on the BV Travel poster mesh (Bon Voyage required) and the Albert's Discordia mesh (Apartment Life required). The art is by various artists, who I have listed in a resource file included with the download that has all other credits as well.

All the files are compressed and I have it all in one convenient download.

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to share everything with others! Big Grin

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas! Happy simming!

I uploaded the pictures and the file, so she doesn't have to worry about the bandwidth.

OWLS... Drool Drool Drool Drool
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 07:07:36 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

shadowfell
Ye Olde Texture Hoarder
Gutter Punk

Go big or go extinct

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 03:52:32 PM »

Wow!  We're off to a grand start, aren't we?  I can't wait to download and play with all the fabulous presents that have been shared. 

But...

Holy crap, you guys.  My Secret Santa was moxxa and I am almost in tears over how awesome this gift is.  So.  Much.  Awesome.  It's made up of things I would never consciously ask for, but are still exactly what I love. 

Anyway, enough gushing.  I have to share!

Greetings! It is I, your Secret Santa!
 Shocked

Let us reach into this goodie bag and see what we have:

3t2 conversion of Deck chair mesh and 1 recolor, found under living chairs
3t2 conversion of F1 Vilac Toy Racer mesh and 1 recolor, found under misc deco. Use moveobjects on cheat when placing it indoors.
Michael Murdoch art on BillyJean mesh. Art found on society6.

3t2 conversion of Window Frame Mirror mesh and 2 recolors, found under mirrors
3t2 conversion of Study Clutter Set: 6 meshes, found under misc deco.
Leon Ryan art on Billyjean and my converted mesh. Art found on society6.

3t2 conversion of Vintage Doors Folding Screen: mesh and 3 recolors, found under plants.
3t2 conversion of Steampunk Camera: mesh and 1 recolor. Found under misc deco.
3t2 conversion of Steampunk Dining Bench. Found under Sofas.
3ts conversion of Steampunk Bench Throw: mesh and 1 recolor. Found under misc deco.

Collection file included in the download.
Thanks to all the creators, the credits are all theirs: Billyjean, eryt96, baufive, missyzim, shinoKCR and lulu265.

Download HERE or HERE

You are more than welcomed to share these with everyone else, together with the links. Hope you will like the gifts.

Happy holidays,
moxxa

Thank you for being such an awesome Secret Santa!  *hugs*

WakahisaDManami
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »

Everything is so lovely! I'm so glad it's Secret Santa time again Cheesy Of course, my Downloads folder no doubt hates you all, but I'm sure it's not the only Downloads folder out there that does Wink

Please call me Mai! I use she/her pronouns
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: