Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2013 Gifts  (Read 220492 times)
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2013, 03:11:34 PM »

A very lovely gift! Cheesy

Troubadour
Gutter Punk

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2013, 04:48:01 PM »

All such great gifts, thank you everyone for sharing! Also a specific thanks for Trapping for converting that hair - it's perfect for my selfsim Smiley

Vuokkosims
Good witch.
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2013, 05:00:37 PM »

AdmiralAeris was my first secret santa and I feel really happy with my gift! A set of appliances from supernatural and Hacienda luxury loveseats and coffee table recolours ♥ I was allowed to share so here you can find everything (and thank you again AdmiralAeris  Heart burp )

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2013, 06:02:50 PM »

The Lovely Kamina spoiled my this year with lovely outfits for my kids, lovely make-up, wooden floors (have i said how much i love wooden floors?) two sets of Walls in Shastas colors!! and one awesome outfit for my toddler that i'm counting down the minutes to be able to put in every toddler on my neighbourhoods  <3 And he said i could Share them with you all!

Hey! I was assigned as your santa, and I hope you like what I've made you  Embarrassed

First off, two wall sets and two floors! The walls both come in all of Shasta's yeti colours, and the floors are eight of Aelia's eco naturals. There's Cassandre's bazaar walls with Shasta's moulding added on, the brick rolled walls from M&G stuff, Neena's plank floors, and Poppet's edit of the Maxis walk the plank floors! There's more previews of them in the next pics  ^_^

An edit of a Fakepeeps outfit in twelve Aelia colours, using sneakers and textures from Ferret, Fakepeeps, and Aikea Guinea; and a mesh mashup of Petitchat jeans and an Amaryll sweater converted by Trapping in nine Poppet colours, with Aquilegia's knit overlay and socks from another Trapping outfit!

Retextures of Trapping's conversion of Amaryll's retro hoodie in twelve colours, with a knit overlay; Amaryll's cu jeans from the 2011 advent with sneakers in her original colours (plus two with patterns on the pockets); and a mashup of a turtleneck converted by Trapping and Io's skinnies + docs (also converted by trapping) as outerwear in nine colours.

And finally, some makeup in sixteen Alfred and Eversims colours! A set of lips, with textures from Maxis, Pooklet, and Skell; and a set of eyeshadows using Jessy and Nabila textures. The model is wearing the eyeshadow in heavy and the lips in north  ^_^

you can download here!

(swatches and previews are included in the zip, and everything is subfoldered)

Thank you again Kamina!! I love everything!!  Heart burp
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:50:37 PM by YanderePlum » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2013, 11:03:13 PM »

Very lovely gifties, all! Cheesy

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2013, 12:12:39 AM »

Ohhh, kid's clothes!  Gonna download binge tomorrow!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
ritaxis
wearing the old lady hat since 1953
Macabre Miscreant

I can't type. I can't see all my typoes. I do try.

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2013, 03:38:09 AM »

Namea was my secret Santa and they made a pile of pretty things for me.

here's the greeting. That's already adorable!

A set of nice walls:

Download walls

Some surfer hair:

[ur=https://app.box.com/s/vvjqpkhanpa33ocprgr2l]Downlaid hairs[/url]

Some posters on Maxis meshes:

Download posters

And a cute sim:

CC list
Download sim
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2013, 04:12:18 AM »

Ooh what a cute sim! Nice gift! Cheesy

AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2013, 05:22:48 AM »

I love the surfer posters. They can go in my surf shop for that awesome mod from MTS.

Chris W.
Doomsday Device Seller
Undead

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2013, 09:47:20 AM »

Check out what my lovely Santa (ritaxis) made for me.A huge collection of mid century/retroish signs and all kinds of commercial gems:

Well, I had such ambitious plans! You are a very inspiring person to make things for, so I wanted to try to hit all of your themes and many of your desires. Alas, I had trouble at every step of the way, so all I did was one of the themes and a few of the things for that theme. But I'm pretty sure you'll find at least some of this useful for the scenes you make. I took note of the fact that you sometimes do your work in Simlish and sometimes in real-world languages, and intended to do a second set in English and other languages, but the first set took the whole time and you have only a Simlish set. I would be happy to remake some of the things in any language of your choice, though!

The theme that got done was mid-century commercial. What we have here is thirteen meshes recolored (and some fixed, as I'll explain later) in mid-century motifs (give or take a couple-few decades). Most are derived from actual "vernacular" signage(and some other images), though some are substantially re-created and a few are new. 

Shall we start at the bus stop?

This is Simplan-X's bus bench and shelter from the N99 stuffpack download site. I toned down the shininess and gave it a few colors and new posters, most of which derive from Soviet-era advertising, though there is one which advertises pirate radio and guide dogs.

This is Skya's bus stop pole with new routes, simified, with different styles of showing the routes.

This is Minga's "horobench." It has a new GUID, new textures that are simified, slightly weathered, and more friendly to the mesh. The old GUID conflicted with the basegame park bench, and this one does not. One of my images has been defaulted. If you want any of the Japanese-language textures of the original back, it would have to be recolored again anyway (and I am willing to do that).

I understand that you do not often play in live mode, but the next two objests are functional in live mode. For the OFB ticket machine, you probably don't care, but for the clock, if you import a sim, you can set the time of day and thus change the setting of the clock.

First, the ticket machine from Aviolina's "Silent Hill" conversions. This was a bear! as I looked closely at the texture and how it fit on to the object, I came to realize that there was a lot of distortion and just plain weird mapping. As I am not ready to remap things yet, I spent a couple of all-nighters tweaking the texture to actually fit on the machine's surface with a minimum of distortion. I hope you like this version -- a little seedy, but not actually trashed.

Sasilia's airport "watch." Turned into a shopping district clock with messages for consumers.

CTN NUtmegger's deco change machine, rendered as more realistic change machine or vintage candy machine. Small wall-mounted candy machines like this used to pop up in public places in my mid-century childhood.

Retail Sims's deco newspaper boxes. I changed the newspapers to black and white so they would look more "period" and simified and lightly weathered the exteriors.

A somewhat more modern deco dumpster from Yolartut's "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" conversion set. I have not been able to find a really vintage dumpster, alas, but I liked this one. Just slightly weathered and recolored to a hue I found more likely.

And now to the signs:
What I was trying for here was the look of "vernacular" signage, the things painted by neighborhood artisans rather than ordered by mail from national companies.  I would have loved to have made you some of those space-age "googie" items, but I couldn't make the suitable meshes work, so the closest I came to that was this:

Kativip's "Big" sign from her "Memory" conversions. In two flavors: "Mr. Salty's" and "Marvin and COmpany."

Mif's 3t2 "Vampire Club" sign conversion, in two flavors: "Boulanger" (pig and baguette) and "Kitty" shoe repair.

Marilu's City Set "Litfas" advertising kiosk, with five vintage advertisements and my own "Rocky's Cosmos" ad. Oh my goodness, does this object ever need re-mapping. Another item that took hours and hours and hours of tweaking to be presentable. I actually made twenty textures, but only these were workable because of clipping and stretching issues on the left border of each side of the kiosk. I guess my favorites are the man in plaid slacks and the woman wearing only a pair of stockings and a pile of books.

Skya's vertical sign with three recolors. Mr. Salty's, Rocky's Cosmos, and NuLite. All slightly weathered.

CTN Nutmegger's commercial signs. There are nineteen of these. I seem to have lost the pictures I took of two of them. There are three meshes, the large and the "overhang" being repositoried to the "commercialsign." I have renamed the master so you know which it is. I figure with these you can probably provide directions to the inner city businesses of your choice.

Of course you can do whatever you want with these. All meshes are included.

Of course I should include a

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2013, 09:58:16 AM »

What a fabulous gift, Chris and ritaxis - I can certainly make lots of use of it too, so thanks for sharing! ^_^

Lilyth
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2013, 10:18:55 AM »

ZombieJill was my secret santa and I must say I was blown away by all the wonderful gifts she made for me! As a ts2 makeup and hair addict I couldn't be happier Cheesy I wanted to share with everyone all of these goodies. Jill, I had to rearrange your message a little because I couldn't keep all the pictures of swatches in the post, I hope that's ok :3

First up, make-up. Here are some in-game shots using various bits from this set + one or two bits that aren't mine, just to show possibilities. Eye goodies! I have for you a set of eyeshadows, based on one of your skin blends, in Trapping's colors, a set of eyeliners in 4 styles/4 colors, and a set of 5 eyelashes, which are a blend of some by Dragonmandy and MouseyBlue. And lips! I have four sets for you, and all are available in Trapping's colors. These are all lip blends featuring my own textures, and bits from MouseyBlue, Casiotone, Pooklet, Atomic Space Kitten and Bruno. Individual credits are include din the readme in the .rar.

Next up is hair! I have retextured two Sims 3 conversions for you- Zauma's Untouchable, mesh by MartiniMYB is included, and 3t2 Flowered Crown Braid, mesh by Jessy included.

Jessy's 3t2 Flowered Crown Braid, retextured with your textures in your naturals + unnaturals. Because, Flower Crowns! I couldn't find a pre-existing accessory mesh that didn't already have great recolors, so this is the next best thing.

Zauma's Untouchable, once again in your textures and select colors, plus some random gradient unnaturals because I thought there were super cute. I also shortened the bangs a little, for extra adorable-ness. (The swatch is too wide to be posted in-line, whoops!)

And THAT is everything! I tried to make things you can use in either your Maxis Match or Semi-realistic games, and tried to mirror the style I saw on your Tumblr. If you'd like to download the lot, here you are!

Once again thank you so much ZombieJill! I love everything and I'm sure everyone else will too.

FadeToBlack
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

i came back haunted

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »

My Secret Santa was Sollen, and she made me some lovely things! Thank you Sollen! Cheesy

Surprise! I'm you're secret Santa!  Cheesy

Merry Christmas, FadeToBlack! I tried really hard to send this on Christmas, but I'm apparently extremely slow at taking preview pictures. I have to say I was pretty intimidated when I saw I'd be creating for you, you're one of my all time favourite creators. I download like everything you make.  Embarrassed  So I really hope you like my gifts. But enough rambling, on to the presents!

First up, I made you two hairs. One for the ladies and one for the men.

Swatch. Other swatch.
More angles of Peggy 7146. More angles of Peggy 6118.
Credit: Pooklet, Peggy

I then made you clothes.
First hoodies with pants and skirts for you toddler sims.

The hoodies with skirts are just for the girls, I figured I should clarify. But the hoodies with pants are for both genders. Skirts. Pants. I can't include the mesh so you can get it here.
Credit: fakepeeps

Secondly, I did a shoe swap on a Maxis outfit for children and retextured it in four different patterns.

Swatch.
Credit: Aikea, (boots?), Maxis

Thirdly, I converted Bosie's 'More than a Party' kimonos to teen and retextured them in three patterns which I also included for adult females.

Swatch.
Credit: Bosie

Lastly, I made you shirts for your men. They are for both adults and teens.

Swatch.
Credit: fanseelamb, misstiikeri, trapping, kalynn06

Anyways, I hope you like everything! Let me know if you have any issues or anything. Merry Christmas! I hope you've had a good holiday season.

And of course, you can get it all here. Smiley

ZombieJill
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

Omnomnom~? <3

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2013, 01:46:17 PM »

Lilith, that's totally fine- I went a little picture-happy anyways. Wink

So many lovely gifts posted so far! I've downloaded more than my fair share, thank you to all the Santas for making such wonderful things, and all the Santees for sharing!

DW || DA || Simblr
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »

All these gifts are so awesome! What a great Secret Santa we've had this year! Cheesy

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: