Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shoe Swap and Recolors of this Skirt  (Read 3391 times)
Gooey Belle
magical girl
Macabre Miscreant

Pon Farr is early this year, babe.

« on: February 08, 2014, 02:36:29 PM »

Hi hi I was hoping I could get a shoe swap and some recolors of this skirt for my sims. I was hoping to get gelydh's laced up boots on it and possibly huning's pony colors

Links:
Skirt
Outfit with the boots (it's a tsr link >.<)
Color actions

Please tell me if I've done anything wrong and I'll fix it right away! No rush on anything!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:00:56 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Dragonflysparks
Cereal Killer
Gutter Punk

You haz heart

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 02:40:50 PM »

I'd take this. But I need to have a look at the mesh first so that I can make sure I can accomplish this Smiley

Gooey Belle
magical girl
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 03:31:37 PM »

Thank you for even considering! I'll be waiting patiently for more news Cheesy

Dragonflysparks
Cereal Killer
Gutter Punk

You haz heart

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 04:55:59 AM »

I'm so doing this! I just finished shoeswapping the mesh so I'm going to recolour some skirt now Smiley
*goes back into cave*

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 11:55:12 AM »

Just sticking my nose in... double check the UV map, there's a bit of skirt or something on the toe of the left boot.

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Gooey Belle
magical girl
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 12:32:33 PM »

Oooo this is coming along nicely thank you so much Cheesy

Dragonflysparks
Cereal Killer
Gutter Punk

You haz heart

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 02:30:58 AM »

Okay. I should've post this days ago but anyway I'm running into this colour action dilemma where I'm not sure what base to use on. You see, different base produce different colour and I wanted the colour to turn out to be just like in the pallete found here. Pony colour suppose to be bright and happy and but since even when the texture is desurated, it still turn out darker so I'm just going to put up the choices here to see what the OP prefer I guess :/

Desaturated texture base. Dark and not so "Pony" like.

Based on the colour of original texture. Still not so Pony.

But then I got the idea to just brighten up the desaturated texture and it turn out like this

quite satisfying and oh so Pony but I just want to know what OP want first.

And this is the product from the traditional method; fill the layer with colour from the pallete etc etc

Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 11:01:35 AM »

If I may just barge in a little bit...I think the Pony actions are to be run over a white base, that's what I've always used when I run those actions. You might want to try getting the base texture to a point where you can get Pooklet's volatile action to work, and then run the Time Bomb action. That will give you a perfect base to start from. Only thing is that it might pixelate the texture a bit, but there's probably a way around it...

Of course, if OP wants/prefers the darker colors, then disregard this. :V

tomorrow's dream tonight
Gooey Belle
magical girl
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 06:14:05 PM »

I am so sorry it took me so long to respond, we had a power outage that made my comp go haywire. Sorry!

Anyway, I am fine with whichever recolors you decide, seriously, feel free to add any I just said Pony colors because I was just getting into them but Pooklets colors are wonderful too!

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 07:42:01 PM »

Love your avi by the way.  Punk Velma kicks butt.  Bet she's got a strap on her glasses too!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Dragonflysparks
Cereal Killer
Gutter Punk

You haz heart

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 01:02:44 AM »

Alright. I decided to just slap on those Huning's colours but there are some colour that I pass, especially the darker ones because it make the texture less detailed and making them look flood filled. The result is, some colours are redundant like 'Light Green' and 'Jade Green' and 'Neon Green' but There are 17 recolours and I don't want to overload your download folder so I named them all so it will be easier for you to remove the one that you don't want.

Just let me know if you want more recolours or if there are something wrong with them Smiley

Mod edit: I took out a word that was deemed inappropriate. Please be mindful about where and how you throw that around.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:29:49 AM by Yuxi » Logged

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 11:04:09 AM »

Thanks!

Dragons are incubating
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: