Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blind Date 2014 Gifts  (Read 238237 times)
currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 01:01:50 AM »

And even MORE steampunk for you! Zora was my Secret Valentine and totally hit it out of the park in regards to matching my game. I've been allowed to share, so you can enjoy them too!

Aaaand there we go! Everything is done!

First of all, I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day Cleo-potpie  Wink
There's an individual link for every item as well as a link to everything at once at the end of the post. Every archive contains big huge preview pics and a Read me file if needed.
But without further ado, here are your gifts:

Recolours of a basegame painting. 5 maps in a worn, antique look.

swatch
DOWNLOAD

Recolours of the Victorian Greenhouse windows by lethe_s at MTS. One clear and four stained glass options.

MESHES
swatch
DOWNLOAD

Recolours of AL and MG roofpieces. 3 textures.

get more meshes
DOWNLOAD

Recolours of an MG fence. 10 colours.

swatch
DOWNLOAD

This started off as a backdrop lot to preview my gifts but then I started adding walls and the coulisse became a house. I figured I might as well throw it in here  Grin
Both mesh sets I linked to above are needed for this!

additional preview 1 | additional preview 2
DOWNLOAD

And just in case you were wondering what it is that the fence keeps caged...

You mentioned that you like any supernatural themed stuff, so these little guys came to (un-)life.
Two vampires (mangled recolours by Fanseelamb at leefish.nl), a zombie, an evil witch, an alien and a ghost.

DOWNLOAD

And here is the aforementioned BIG DOWNLOAD LINK FOR EVERYTHING

I hope you like what I made  ^_^

Almighty Hat
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 01:07:23 AM »

... I'm not normally a big Freezer Bunny fan, but Supernatural Freezer Bunny is adorable.

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 01:26:36 AM »

... I'm not normally a big Freezer Bunny fan, but Supernatural Freezer Bunny is adorable.

I was very excited about them too. I'm pretending the dark green bunny is like the Hulk, haha.

downwardbound
↓Downer
Gutter Punk

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 09:12:37 AM »

There are so many awesome gifts already!  Cheer I can't wait to snatch them and stuff them in my downloads! Intardnet

Thank you to everyone sharing, and double thanks to CuriousB and Yuxi for putting this event together.

Satinn made me a new mesh for TF! (I townied these already, so just hit me up if you want those instead of the original.)

Good day, my valentine! It is time for me to give you your gift.

I made you a new mesh for teen females, and three sets of retextures on it.

Credit: Kayleigh, Io, Xandher, Aikea Guinea

DOWNLOAD

I hope this is something like what you like. If you want to share you cAn use my download anD picture links.

Happy Valentine!

Thanks again, Satinn! This is awesome!

Kuro Warau
Kindergoth

Dark Dreams get Darker

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 09:19:06 AM »

My date was The One, The Only, The Lithium Vortex!  Cheesy
She made me awesome, awesome stuff and since I obtained her permission to share, here goes:

I was very happy to make you some stuff this year!

Most of these images are click-through so you can see the actual picture in its higher definition if you click it.

First off, three dresses for TF-AF.

Second and third pictures.

The credit goes to Pixicat for their boots (converted from TS3 by me) and Gelydh's dresses from Club Crimsyn. (Also please excuse my crappy editing.)

Second, a pook'd Cazy hair. AF only.

Another preview.

Credit goes to Pooklet for her naturals and Cazy for their hair mesh. They are all binned (except for mail and pipe bomb).

Thirdly, unisex C-A tops.

Credit goes to Urban Outfitters, eBay, Google Images, Killstar, and some other good places. Credit goes to Simsimi for the original mesh, and Rented Space for converting it. This is the kids swatch (gotta keep it family-friendly you know)

Fourth, six pairs of freckles, they come in dark and light.

Credit goes to DeviantArt creators for their freckle brushes. ^_^

Aaaand lastly, a Butterfly Sims hair Pook'd and slightly re-alpha'd, Todds to Elders.

Credit goes to Pooklet for her naturals, and ButterflySims for the hair mesh.

Download

Meshes are included. Happy Valentines!

Enchanted Sims and Dark Delights...
Sophie
Girl on wheels
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 10:46:58 AM »

My Blind Date was the extremely talented mustluvcatz and I am over the moon with my gifts. She made me the cutest little flower shop and everything I would need to stock it! Isn't she amazing? She also indulged my sense of humour and sent me an awesome response to my silly message to her.

Thank you to MLC for being a wonderful date, and to Yuxi and CuriousB for organising the event. I had a lot of fun, learned some new skills and did I mention I love my gift?

My dearest Odysseus,

You're going to have to reconsider your opinion of the Ancient Grecial postal system as your gifts did arrive safely and in time.
I hope this finds you well and that the crew isn't threatening to abandon you in the middle of your journey.  You did say this would be the last? Please tell me I heard you correctly!
In your absence, I have purchased a flower shop so we can work side by side in the sweet scents all day long. Fear not, my love, for you shall not become bored. There will be plenty to do as I also purchased some lovely displays to show our wares on, along with some wall and floor coverings.

Looking forward to your arrival home. Travel safe, my love!

P.S. I drew some pictures to show you what Ive bought!

First- the lot:

Isn't it lovely? If a flower shop dosen't interest you, we could always make a home out of it!

The displays, along with some of the flowers we will be selling and some nifty lighting fixtures:

Not every color of it all is shown, my hand would cramp up long before I drew it all!

The wallcoverings:

I must say that I rather like that Autumn Leaves covering!

The floor coverings:

I can't pick a favorite! But one of the medium woods perhaps?

As you can see, there will be plenty to keep us busy! Hurry home, the days are so long and lonely without you. Ohhhh, the nights too. Wink

********************************************************************************************************
The download includes:
The lot
16 meshes and oodles of recolors
12 floors
32 walls

I really, really hope you like your gifts and will be able to get at least some use out of them. *crosses fingers* You are welcome to share and use my pics and links. Smiley

Not every recolor is shown, but every mesh/wallpaper and floor is. There is a Photobucket album HERE with more pictures.

DOWNLOAD

P.S. To have the lot show up as pictured, you WILL need to install  the rest of the gifts! I used all of the meshes, one of the floors and one of the wallpapers in it. There are a few things from other creators that ARE included with the lot. There are ReadMe's in the download with all the information I've left out here- lot credits/other info, polycounts and other stuff. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:33:05 AM by Sophie » Logged
kpaja
Kindergoth

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 11:10:33 AM »

Wow! The creators have really out done themselves! Everything looks wonderful. I can't want to start downloading it all! Well done  I am not a noodle

satinn
Super Mutant
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 03:06:05 PM »

I got my gift from Downwardbound.

Happy Valentine's Day, Satinn!
 Heart burp

For our date, I made an assortment of things from your wishlist! If you decide to share, feel free to use my image and file links.

First, some recolors of the clutter from Around the Sims' Mystic Living set. Tarot card art is from facade.com, and I used the Curious and Minchiate Tarot decks. Please note that the Tarot deck clips into counters with backsplashes, and OSMPs are needed for this look.

Then, some recolors of HugeLunatic's Anes-matching nursery set. This set is slaved to the IKEA Anes dresser, the basegame crib bedding, and the basegame changing table.

I used Goat's textures and Trapping's wood colors for the dresser/nursery wood, and patterns from ColourLovers for the bumper trim. The recolors are named after the ColourLovers files so you can find them later, if you want. I tried to keep the other colors in the vein of CuriousB's Any Colour You Like swatches, but a lot of them are more pastel than hers because, well, babies.

Bedding Preview | Woods Preview

Also, I made some retextures of Naziropilar's Individual Curtain in retro patterns from ColourLovers. The files are named by the pattern names on ColourLovers, so you can find them again. There is also a silvery curtain rod recolor, using Shastakiss' metal texture.

Finally, I did a retexture of SkySims Male hair 51 in edited Pooklet's v2 textures, with a touch of  v1 blended in the front to make the feathering look nice. (It's hard to find hairs that haven't already been Pookleted!) This is binned and familied in your requested colors: Dynamite, Depth Charge, Volatile, and Pyrotechnic. Elders keep their colors.

Angles

All meshes are included, files are pre-compressorized, and you get it all in one file here:
DOWNLOAD (DropBox)

It was really fun being your Valentine, and I hope you like everything!

I absolutely love it!
Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 05:27:38 PM »

My date was the awesome SerenityFall, who made my tons of goodies.  Heart burp
There *might* have been some flailing around, but I'll never admit to the amount  Cheesy

Hi Inzey~ I am your blind date Smiley I have -- a lot of goodies for you, so I hope you find something you like! ^^;

First up is several clothing pieces converted from the Supernatural pack for TS2~ All the meshes have fat morphs, but not all have preg morphs, and all files should have a .psd for recolouring. Now onward to what is what Cheesy

Download 3t2 Cape
The cape dress has three shoe options and shows up in everyday and outerwear. There is also a top-only version for more variety.

Download 3t2 Coat Dress
The Coat dress shows in up everyday and outerwear and comes in four shoe variations, as well as a top-only version.

Download 3t2 Dress Scarf
The dress scarf has three shoe options, one of which is a conversion of Pixicat's JC Scully's. Shows in up everyday only.

Download 3t2 Infinity Scarf
This top is available for both genders, child-elders and comes in four colours. The shirts are all slaved to the Adult Male top, so those are required for the others to show up.

Download 3t2 Jacket Hoodie
A male top for adults, comes in fours colours and mostly works best with high waist pants.

Download 3t2 Warm Jacket
Another male top for adults, because men lack nice warm jackets Wink Comes in four colours.

Download 3t2 Romantic Lace
A pair of female pants plus a conversion of the clogs from the base game and comes in four colours.

Download Default Hairs
Next up I have three default replacement hairs using your preferred colours and lilith's remi edits~ The hairs replaced are:
Messy Side Tail (Uni): 3t2 EP09 Side Ponytail
Braids Up: 3t2 Flirty Pigtails
Rave Kimono (Nightlife): 3t2 Side Chic Ponytail

Note: the side chic is my own conversion; I'm aware that it had been converted by Chazzsims, but mine is different and should hopefully have less transparency issues.

Download Rug Recolours

Download Owl Paintings

And last, but not least - some object recolours for you~ The diamond-patterned rugs are based on the "Tres Rug" in game and comes in 8 colours; the other set is on the "Foulbreath Mat" (the fairy/dragon/fantasy one that came with family fun stuff) and has four variations. And a little bonus of three different owl paintings to decorate your walls ^^ The paintings used are the ikea "RIBBA" frames, Nature's Perfection and Bowl of Fruit.

*Phew* Hope you enjoy gift, Inzey ^^ I had a lot of fun making these~ (and feel free to share them  Cool )

Happy Valentine's~

XOXO
-SerenityFall

I've uploaded the pictures and files, to save SerenityFall's bandwidth.

Now I have to go and drool some more over the awesomeness that I was given.  Drool Cheer

ETA 15.02.16: Changed download links to SFS
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 03:14:04 PM by Inzey » Logged

mikexx2
The luminous beam
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2014, 07:14:41 PM »

That is truly one of the BEST gifts I've ever seen in my life, Inzey and SerenityFail!

mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2014, 09:21:47 PM »

Sophie was my blind date and I love the stuff she made me! AL friendly wallpapers, rugs and some nifty wall stickers. What more could a girl ask for? (Actually.. she hints that this is just part of my gifts?!?)

Anyway, on to showing off what I got. And she said I could share. Smiley

My darling Elinor,

I hope my correspondance finds you well, and that the offerings of my love arrive safely. One can never entirely trust the Ancient Grecian postal system, but I'm confident that I have allowed sufficent time for my missive to reach you. Almost two millenia should to be enough. My travels continue to be interesting, but some days I fear I shall never see your sweet face again. Worry not, my love, I am safe and my crew are hardy. We shall find our way home, eventually.

However enough talk of these sad things, let us talk of your gifts instead. I hope you will be pleased with these wonders that I have acquired on my voyage.

First off a selection of the finest wall coverings. These are AL-ceiling compatible as you have requested. Each pattern has at least one form of moulding, some of have several versions. There are pics of every single wall and I have tried to keep the filenames descriptive but clear. So you should be able to delete any you don't like with ease.

Next up are wall coverings of a different variety! These are retextures of the Freetime Butterfly Crawler mesh, and they are shiftable with the [] keys. There are three different designs, this is just my favourite one.

Then there are some very fine rugs from the merchant IKEA. First up recolours of the round rug that came with the IKEA SP.

And then 5 recolours of the square rug from the IKEA SP.

Please be patient with me, my dear one, I do wish to send you more gifts but I did not want you to question my affection, so I decided to send these small gestures of my love without delay. With promises of more to come.

Download

Yours always,

Odysseus (Sophie)

P.S. ( Thank you for indulging my rather off beat sense of humour, but I could not resist writing this message in my own peculiar way)

Thanks again Sophie!  Heart burp

SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2014, 09:34:54 PM »

The wonderful Inzey was my blind date and I am over the moon with my gifts~ I couldn't have woken up to anything more beautiful~ and of course I can't keep such lovely things to myself, so without further ado~

Hello dearest Thorin (SerenityFall)

When I first received the wants from your sign-up sheet, I immediately began planning what to do. Then life threw me an awesome curve ball, and I kind of fell of the internet.

Anyway, I still managed to make you stuff! And had I had even more time, I would have ended up making more, because I can never be satisfied with what I make.

First up is six recolours on Bunhead's open cardigan, in some earthy, dark tones. Mesh is included
Download | Swatch

Five recolours of Bunhead's AL blazer. The colours are soft and earthy, and the mesh is included.
Download | Swatch

Next up is some "manly" art, for your sim's bedrooms.

Twenty six recolours of the "Pineapple" poster. The artwork is by various artists from Society6, which you can find in the credit note.
Swatch

There are eleven recolours of the painting "Meaning of Fruit", by the same artists before. There are seven frame recolours as well, using Goat's wood texture and the IKEA wood colours.
Swatch art | Swatch wood

Download

Then there is this, because I saw you had Veranka listed as one of your favorite creators.

The Io Bathroom is one I see used a lot, and I wanted to offer some more wood options. So I recoloured the wood in Icad's wood, as well as Anna's black, just to have it in black. Meshes are included.
Dowload | Swatch

I saw you like clutter, and felt that we could all use a little more bathroom clutter. So I recoloured some of the clutter from the Io Bathroom set in Anna's colours. Meshes are included.
Download | Swatch

And for those who are as lazy as me: Download All

I had a blast making this for you, I really hope you like it, and that you will get some use from it.

Feel free to share it.

Inzey

Now then, if you'll excuse me - I'm gonna go and abuse everything in my game and redecorate some bathrooms  Drool

Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2014, 09:35:58 PM »

So it turns out the hands on the bow tops had a normals issue which I have now fixed. The links have updated themselves, so please redownload!

coffeeTime
Gutter Punk

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2014, 09:53:22 PM »

I'm not sure what a normals issue is. Is that the issue where the Maxis teen girl shorts show up the waist twice? The CAS sim I checked them on decided to pick those shorts when I put the top on her. It went away when I tried a pair of jeans with the top.
Namea
Modding Ametuer
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

A Namea is a horrible thing to waste.

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2014, 10:09:21 PM »

The amazing Whispers made my gifts! <3 I am so so happy with all of this and she was amazing enough to say I could share!
Hello Namea (Heloise),

I'm your secret Valentine! Cheesy I hope you like the things I've made for you and please feel free to share them or keep them to yourself!

There are quite a few images over the 10 that are allowed, so I will link a few of them. Here we go!

First up, I recolored a couple of outfits for your sims. I used two completely different styles, since your game is so varied in hopes they would fit!

Credits for clothing:
Yuxi
FlowerMisty
Keoni

Swatch

The next things I created were some walls and floors. The floors are created straight from Shastakiss's wallpaper trim, recolored by me. The walls also use her trim, with modifications by me.

Credits for walls and floors:
Shastakiss for trim.
Google for various prints.

Trim Swatch for Walls

Next on the list is a lot. Usually I try to go CC-free, but since you mentioned you like the CC, I went a bit crazy. I hope that is okay! I did include all meshes and recolors in a folder to ensure everything showing up for you ingame.

Side Preview  Back Preview   Downstairs Preview   Upstairs Preview

I also recolored one hair for you. It comes in two styles, one with a black base, and one with a nytroglycerin top (Pooklet).

Credits for hair:
Nightcrawler
Pooklet
Martini

Swatch

And last of all, I've created four sims for you. I hope you like them! One note...the hair shown on the alien sim isn't the one included. I forgot to use the Pooklet color in the preview, but he is packaged with Pooklet's hair color/texture!

Ando

Ando Goodies

Bode

Bode Goodie List

Bode with hair he's packaged with!

Jane

Jane Goodie List

Vanessa

Vanessa Goodie List

Download Links:

Clothes
Floors
Walls
Lot
Hair
Sims

Please let me know if something doesn't show up for you! I really enjoyed making your gift! Cheesy

I'm amazed at how she seemed to know my game so perfectly!

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: