Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blind Date 2014 Gifts  (Read 238261 times)
isbrealiomcaife
Unyielding sexist.
Macabre Miscreant

Why is this hat on my head? I didn't put it there.

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2014, 09:45:55 AM »

Now that I've finished taking preview pictures and am just waiting on compressorizer and uploads, I finally got a chance to open mine. This arrived on the 24th, but  I held off from opening it because I know myself and new CC goodies. I know that if I open my prezzies, I'll want to play with my toys, and if I play with my toys, nothing gets done. I made the assumption that my date would actually like to receive something somewhat close to on-time, rather than me re-dressing every single male Sim in my preview hood who isn't a clothing preview in what she made and not getting her gift done. I hope Silvain doesn't mind, but I've cut most of the message off of the download.

I've recolored Yuxi's Sylvan outfit in a variety of colors for you, and it should show up in everyday and activewear.

Download

Mesh is included.

I also have a Dreamwidth. It has some downloads that aren't on GoS.
SilvainTheShadow
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2014, 01:23:21 PM »

My date was isbrealiomcaife, who made me a bunch of really awesome stuff.

Fair warning, including the meshes, it's over 1700 files. The .rar is huge, even with everything inside it compressorized. If you can't actually download it because of the size, let me know, and I'll break it up for you and reupload it. All meshes are included, but please read the instructions under "Sod it All!" carefully.

I should probably warn you up front...the only reference I have for Lord of the Rings is the books, and the set I have has no illustration. In other words, I've never seen the movies, so I didn't try to faithfully recreate anyone or anything from them. The first thing I thought of when I saw the geometric patterns you sent was knotwork, which I've plastered all over...well...nearly everything... I'm really sorry if that's totally wrong and you can't use any of it.

Sod It All! Build Set:
Ever wanted to cover everything in grass? Sod It All! These are a texture conversion from World of Warcraft. The first thing I thought of when I saw "Hobbit" and "Build" near one another was "How do you make a house in a hill for Sims?" This should solve that problem, to some extent. There's a roof, a wall, and a floor, all in grass texture. The floor costs 4 and can be found under "Miscellaneous," and the wall costs 6 and can be found under "Poured." Warning: Cheesy Sims 1 Humor May Apply to Catalog Description. The roof itself requires an EP (any EP) to work, but it won't match the rest of the set without Niol's Roof Mod, which is not included and which has different versions for different EPs.

In Distress:

swatch
Smitty's Distressed Floorboards. It's cheap. It's battered. It's rustic. It's also my personal favorite Maxis floor because of the large, visible nail heads. It has been retextured and recolored in all 10 of Goat's Christmas woods and all 20 of iCad's colors. Yes, it's 200 floors. In the interest of full disclosure, the plank edging and nail textures are by Maxis, and the color on the nails is Aelia's Eco Natural Gunmetal. If you're wondering why I didn't make darker or lighter nails for different colors of flooring, the reason is that the metal just looked better consistant. (I did try, and they looked dreadful and like they weren't a related set, so I went with the closest to "hand-mad nail" that I could.) I figure there's at least some use for this in at least one area you need to build because it's pretty "random historical period or fantasy setting" friendly.

Country Lass:
Well, there aren't a whole lot of nice braid meshes that I didn't see a full Pooklet version of already, but Trapping modified the mesh for SkySims 129, and I decided to test Nouk's waves on it because the braids on the mesh are wonderfully loose and messy. I think the result was pretty interesting. It's P-E and comes in all of Pooklet's naturals, plus a custom Time Bomb. Elders go gray with Hat's Smoke Bomb for Family 2. Mesh is included. It's binned like Hat's dumps, so it is familied, but no grays were removed.

Mix and Match Apparel:

swatch
Why mix and match? Because a lot of these meshes, in fact, all but Matchmaker and the Io skirt, are really under-loved. Yeah, it makes them everyday-only, but they're seldom recolored, compared to a mesh like Sherabhim's Lady gown or iamliz13's alpha dress, and I wanted to try to give you something you didn't already have 80+ recolors of.

In the interest of full disclosure, a one of these meshes is ancient and doen't come with morphs. A few only come with blockfeet. I can't mesh, so I can't fix them for you, but I can do retextures. Some of these meshes have teen and child conversions. Some don't. For colors, I've used Aelia's Eco Naturals, Shadowfell's Wild Woods, and a handful of CuriousB's Any Color You Like colors for some nice, natural greens, reds, blues, and neutrals. Wherever it says "in select colors" in relation to Shadowfell or Aelia colors, assume that if it's a top, it's the lighter colors and if it's bottoms, it's the darker ones. There are two different woven fabric textures, one of which is meant to look like wool and one of which is meant to look like linen. Linen is difficult to dye, when compared to wool, so I deliberately chose paler colors and left the linen a little lighter than the wool in its "neutral" before recoloring. The swatch uses the brighter, bolder colored texture. There's also a knit texture on one skirt that's about as bright as the bolder woven texture.

It's a Wrap: Cynnix AL Bohemian Skirt CF-EF, Sexyfeet and Aquilegia's flats Flats in select CuriousB colors.
Feeling Knotty: Io Amaryll skirt with Aquilegia's Flats in select Aelia, Shadowfell, and CuriousB colors.
Knot that Kind of Girl: Skell's TF&AF Medieval skirt in Aelia and Shadowfell colors with a knotwork border. (Please note: This mesh is barefoot with block feet, but it's long enough that they shouldn't show very much.)
Knot Home: Fantasyrogue's Traveling skirt in 7 CuriousB colors, each with 3 panel options (2 tartan and 1 contrast color with knotwork)
15 Shades of Gray: TM, EM, and 3 YAM variations of the H&M Forge top as top-only and Cynnix's separate tops with 4 sleeve options for CF, TF, and YF-EF in select Aelia, Shadowfell, and CuriousB colors, all in the white-gray-beige-tan range. (See included swatch for female sleeve type preview.)
On a Roll: AM Roll-Cuff pants in Aelia, Shadowfell, and select CuriousB colors featuring plaid textures by Gelydh. (Please note: This mesh is very, very old. I was unable to find an edited version with morphs or sexyfeet or any teen or child conversions or mesh for similar rolled trousers with bare feet. I've fixed the issue on top as much as I could (It's still a hair off.), but it may still distort or deform tight shirts, such as the Maxis wifebeater, so it should be used with a meshed shirt, such as the Forge shirt or the Fantasyrogue tunics.)
Tunic or Not Tunic: Fantasyrogue's Christmas Tunic for AM (and TM & CM conversions by Cynnix) in Shadowfell, Aelia, and select CuriousB colors.
Met Your Match: Skell's TF&AF Matchmaker top in select Aelia, Shadowfell, and CuriousB colors with a brown, tooled belt and knotwork. (This was one of the first textures I made for the set, but the last thing I imported. I was apprehensive about uploading it after I saw that someone else had recolored the same mesh, but I pretty much said "Why not? Mine at least has a different underbust corset texture, which makes different enough to be worth sharing.")

Weapons Sold Seperately:

swatch
Beryllium's TF&AF Frigga gown (and the CF conversion by Cynnix), Cynnix's toddler kirtle with viking boots, and iamliz's 13's AM Russian Viking tunic (pregmorphed and converted for toddlers, children, and teens by G-Knee) in 12 combinations of Aelia, Shadowfell, and CuriousB colors. Each set has its own brooch (female) or belt buckle (male) with a knotwork design. These are named by what's on the brooch/buckle and tooltipped by that design, plus the two most dominant colors, which are the apron and dress on the female version and the tunic and trousers on the male version. There wasn't enough space in the tooltip to list the linen color, trim color, or detail colors, but they're all Aelia, Shadowfell, or CuriousB colors as well. The female versions use loupegris' rope belt and a shoe texture stolen off of iamliz13's male mesh, while the men use iamliz13's boots and belt with a buckle placed over it. PF doesn't have a belt. These are binned as everyday, formal, athletic and outerwear for T-E, everyday, formal, and outerwear for children, and everyday and outerwear for toddlers. An extra shoutout goes to Almighty Hat. Even though I didn't use the same mesh as her hangerock or any of the textures from them, I stretched them to Niflhel and back to get the shape for the apron. These also use Sherabhim's lacing. I wasn't able to go fully accurate with the trim because some areas ended up being just too small for the knots I was using. If you're wondering why there's no bright yellow dress for the women, only a yellow apron, it's because I used the following correlation between the men's and women's versions to make them match: undertunic to underdress, pants to dress, tunic to apron. The yellow looked dreadful on the pants mesh, so it was scrapped in favor of...one of the browns, I think...so as to be less of an eyesore. I hope it's not too much of a problem that I mixed "pendants" with "Viking mesh."

Go Ye Forth and Sing the Praises Of:
Meshes - SkySims, Trapping, Skell, Cynnix, Beryllium, Gelydh, Fantasyrogue, Aikea Guinea, dustfinger, CatofEvilGenius, Amaryll, Io, G-Knee, iamliz13
Textures - Nouk, Aquilegia, Sherabhim, loupegris, Gelydh Lothere, iamliz13, FantasyRogue, zoeJ, Blizzard Entertainment, Ceolas/[urlhttp://www.ceolas.org/instruments/bodhran/]Josh Mittleman[/url], Sunnyway Runes, Aon Celtic
Colors - Pooklet, Almighty Hat, iCad, Aelia, Shadowfell, CuriousB
Reference - Hurstwic
Previews - Skins by Pooklet, Hair by me and Almight Hat, Beard by me, Stubble by Almighty Hat, Eyebrows by Trapping, Eyes by CuriousB
I think that's everybody whose name or site name I know... Some of these meshes were edited multiple times, some of these textures were thirdhand, and some of the small knots and all of the tartans for the traveling skirts were taken off of a web search.

Feel free to share, but please don't cut out the note about the roof's mod requirement if you do choose to share. I don't want anyone confused about why it doesn't match in their game.

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2014, 03:06:46 PM »

I received my lovely gifts from Namea today! I absolutely love them all! Cheesy

Happy (late) valentine's day! When I learned that you were my partner I panicked a little, I'll be honest. You're one of my favourite creators and I feel so honoured to make things for you!! All gushing aside, here are your gifts!

First up I have a tiny set of walls with borders for you:

These walls use Shasta's trim, as do all the other walls I made for you. ^_^ I've never worked with that trim before so it was a super fun learning experience.
Download Border Walls
Next up is a set of walls with patterns:

Patterned Download

And last for the walls is a set of walls with a dotted border:

Download Dots
Now prepare for a crapton of paintings! All of them are on maxis meshes from basegame.
First up is a set of Disney Princess art:
Swatch
Download Princesses
Next up are various small sets of art from one of my favourite artists. They all feature animals in bright colours and I think they're downright cheerful. <3
Cartoon Swatch
FancyFish
Various Animals
Bright Frogs
Download all the others
Next up is 2 different sims!

First up is the teenage Mona.
Angles
Download Mona

And then we have the adult Pratchett.
Angles
Download Pratchett

I'm sorry that I didn't make you more but I hope you like it and can use at least some of it! <3

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2014, 11:33:45 AM »

My Valentine was Dark_Moon! She made me some great stuff - I'm especially interested to try out the Bari set as the original textures on that were unusably flat. Smiley

There really was more stuff I wanted to get done, but deadline it's almost here I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.

Hopefully you will find sometime useful Smiley

First I have a few recolors of Buggybooz's Marion Shelving. It comes in ten Pooklet colors using Goat's wood texture.

Download - Mesh Included - Swatch

Also I made some recolors for Evan's conversion of Madaya's windows set in the same colors as above. I also recommend getting the add-on set. I didn't include the meshes only the recolors. Don't forget to download them from Evan's post.

Download - Meshes not Included

I used the same texture and colors for Veranka's conversion of mutske's Bari Set

Download - Meshes not Included

Then I have a conversion of Hollywood Regency Den Set from the sims store.

It contains the following objects:

Ascension is Paramount - Wall Art
Faux Chrome Chair - Dining Chair
Narcissa Mirror - Wall Mirror
Uptown Table - Dining Table
Glitz & Glamour Fireplace
Le Ecoute Moderne Chess Table

Download

And last a few conversions from Mutske's Macau Set

Includes loveseat, living chair, dining table, dining chair, 2 endtables, coffee table, wall art, and a painting.
The loveseat it's the master for the living chair while the dining table it's the master for all the tables.The dining chair wood it's salved to the table and the fabric to the loveseat, the painting's frame is slave to loveseat and the longevity symbol has it's own texture.

Download

The set it's still missing a few pieces that I hope to get working soon.

Have a great March! Cheesy

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2014, 09:09:42 AM »

There are so many wonderful things here. Thanks to all, for sharing your fantastic gifts. Smiley

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
SagaWorldProductions
CleverFilmPictures
Kindergoth

Remember Me

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2014, 11:09:18 AM »

My Date was Maaron. She made these amazing and incredible gifts for me. I had decided to share them with all of you to enjoy. I can't wait to use these in my projects.

Hello Date!

Hope you had a grand valentine's day, here are some stuff that will hopefully remind you of the
sweetness of choco truffles and thy loved ones' hugs.
IF you decide to share, then please,please,please, oh PLEASE test all of the things before you upload!!

Before we start, I want to apologize for my previews- I'm sick and really tired so I didn't really put that much effort into them. Ok now for the gifts. You said you like makeup, so I made you makeup.

I recoloured Bruno's Lighttouch-eyeshadow in natural colours and made a blend of Mousey's Sugar-Paper skintone(you can't really see it, but it gives the lips some dimension) and Ephemera's TS3 Autumn lips. Alpha I believe is Ephemera's original, made a wee bit softer.

Then there's Bruno's Multihue-eyeshadow naturalized and a blend of my own lips and some texture I found in my old files, I have absolutely no idea who's it is, so sorry. No idea 'bout the alpha either...

Also I edited Bruno's Asiatique-eyeshadow by removing those silly eyebrows and tuning the alpha. And of course made 8 skintone-coloured recolours. Lips are made from a photo and they work best on darker tones. Alpha is by Mousey/Pooklet/Me?

I've been wanting to make more fullface masks for some time now, and finally did! I made ya two masks both from screenshots from the movie The Lone Ranger, which is an awesomesauce movie, go watch it now.

Tonto's paint, works for both genders, teen-elder, slightly transparent, works for all skins.
Sim used to be Yuxi's prettyboy.

Old Tonto's wrinkles, m/f, teen-elder, semi-transparent, comes in two colours.

Also not previewed anywhere, I liked the waterline in Bruno's Multihue eyeshadow so much I ripped it off and made into a blush, comes in two colours ANDDD the grand finale in makeup history- I wanted to make you lips with teeth so badly, because I don't get why people don't like teeth, teeth are swags, but I had so many ideas on where to slap them that there would have been dozens of lip-sets, that I ripped some pretty teeth off K.K's(Korean Kreator?) lips and put them in facepaint. Dunno why I didn't make them a blush but meh.

HERE'S A PREVIEW OF THE MASKS ON MAXIS SKINS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP

HERE'S A MEGASWATCH

DOWNLOAD MAKEUP
BOX | MEDIAFIRE

Kay, then you said you like modern and Asian stuffs (good taste there yo) so I converted for you ExoticElement's Japanese Inspired Bedroom.

Included are a bed, a chest(endtable), an endtable, a decorative cushion, a decorative sake bottle, a bench, a decorative parasol, a hanging light and 'cause no room is a room without plants, I separately also converted Pilar's pretty vase and also retextured Jonesi's blanket in the pillow's pattern. Collection file included. Everything should be Basegame.

The bed seemed to work just fine in my game, but this is my first conversion ever, not to mention that I had to make it BaseGame compatible and nobody but me has tested it, so ohplease, don't be mad if something's off... Please tell me right away!

And at last but not least, Luna's lavanders. Not on your wishlist, but pretty nevertheless.

Ya'll need omsp's to place them on pots! There are 5 meshes, each has a recolour, and these are actual outdoor plants. I guess you can water them, I haven't tried.

Swatch

DOWNLOAD OBJECTS
BOX | MEDIAFIRE

ok I think that's it, now a credit list.

Lunasims, ExoticElements, Pilar, Jonesi, Bruno, Mousey, Ephemera, Pooklet, Trapping, Yuxi

CleverFilmPictures
amarathinee
The Crazy old cat lady next door
Kindergoth

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »

Everything is gorgeous, I especially love Luna's Lavenders. So much for my "nothing but defaults" limit on my download folder.
shadowfell
Ye Olde Texture Hoarder
Gutter Punk

Go big or go extinct

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2014, 10:38:31 AM »

My Blind Date had computer troubles and wasn't able to finish my gift, so the awesomely talented Yuxi stepped in.  I am in love with these things.  She said I could share, and also warned that the robe has a weird issue that shows up in Bodyshop but not in game and is without morphs.  Check out these lovelies!

Hello dear Shadowfell!

Your Super Secret Blind Date is me.  Grin I like your game's style, so I decided to make your gift myself! You mentioned that you liked game conversions, so I've been poking at a mesh from The Sims Medieval, and a TS3 Store mesh (from the Grim's Ghastly Manor set -  pretty much the same as Midnight Hollow, right?).
I'll just plop my huge pictures here while I'm at it:

Now, the robe doesn't have morphs because I thought they looked strange with the belt, but the female outfit does. I'm not sure if you bother with the smooth hands business, but I seem to do them automatically so just throw them out if you don't want them.  Grin

Download here!

Hmm, I think that's all for now. I hope you can find a use for these in your game. Have a lovely day/evening!
- Yuxi

Thank you so much, Yuxi!

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2014, 09:24:31 AM »

My Blind Date was perfectly on time with her gift but I couldn't get GoS loaded for days. So I'm only showing it off now! And it's all so gorgeous! Drool

My dearest Princess Odette, is a pleasure for this humble and lonely gypsy to be your date on this event  Heart burp  I hope my tricks will entertain you and my gifts be of your likeness! or i shall the noble spirits who helped me coffcofshastaandjsacoffcoff tricked me into your bad side!! Anyway, here am I hoping to get a dream date with you my sweet swan princess ... shall i pass to the gift and cut that down?

Build Mode

Tiled floors and walls in Shastakiss colours

SWATCH

Credits:
Textures: Maxis, Trapping
Colours: ShastaKiss

Buy Mode

Four sets of Potted Plants to bring new life to your palace:

SWATCH

A Seating set to welcome the ones that come to visit you:

SWATCH

And a Set of paitings to colour your walls with warm:

SWATCH

Credits:
Meshes: 8-3 Studio, Veranka, Clutter-a-Holic, Amovitam, Maxis
Textures: Maxis, 8-3 Studio, Veranka, Clutter-a-Holic, Amovitam, BoolParty
Colours: Poppets, CuriousB

CAS

And for your Toddlers, who were in big needs of summer cloth...

SWATCH

And Something a little more likely for spring... or colder summers... perhaps?

SWATCH

I need to apologize, as summer cloth is not my strong point, my princess...  and for that i hope you accept this little bonus, also for your toddlers...

Credits:
Meshes: Trapping, Fakepeeps, Under Your Skin, Maxis, Rented Space
Textures: Maxis, Trapping, Fakepeeps, Simgaroop
Colours: CuriousB, Simgaroop

I really, really hope you like your gifts Voleste!! Love you  Heart burp

It's all so amazing! The walls and the floors! And toddler clothing! (She named it after my hamster Adriaan, how cute is that.) And the plants too! Heart burp  Erm by Trapping And thank you so much for your patience! I finally sent off yours!

YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2014, 12:28:58 PM »

And Milya/Voleste totally spoiled me rotten with her gift <3 You know that i love you from Argentina to Netherlands back and forth, right?

Bonjour, my loveliest Esmeralda, I apologise for my unexpected delays... I was captured by the evil wizard Von Rothbart -aka the internet - but your sweet words have rescued me. As a gratitude I present you a humble gift of my own.

First, Veranka's New Vintage Kitchen in Hafise's Goat Woods and Shastakiss metal colours (colours, because I didn't use the textures themselves). The barstool seats are in Shastakiss' Yeti Colours. Although the meshes are included, I recommend to pick up the whole set because I didn't do the whole set and Veranka herself has made some neat recolours as well!

-Hafise Wood Swatch- || -Shastakiss' Metal Swatch-  || -Shastakiss Yeti Swatch-

I've also done a - very, very - small set of a living room set of Parsimonious. I slaved the loveseat and armchair to the sofa and because I thought that was a little bare, I also retextured an endtable from the same set and the Wild Wilderness floorlamp from Bon Voyage. They come in Hafise's woods and Shastakiss' Yeti palette.

-Hafise Wood Swatch- || -Shastakiss Yeti Swatch-

The paintings you can see are on the large Two Dogs and an Olive mesh and the pictures are by Morganabananasims, who has a lot of adorable dog pictures and generously granted me permission to use them.

-Painting Swatch-

And as you maybe have noticed, I also made a few floor and wall sets for you to use in your top secret mountain neighbourhood! They're mostly recolours and mash ups from EAxis floors and walls. They all come in HafiseAzale's woods as she used them in all of her default sets.

-Hafi's Default Woods Swatch-

*Voleste; stealing swatches from other people since 2011*

And finally, a couple hairs! Six hairs in Lilith's Maxis Match textures, in the colours Incendiary, Molotov, Depth Charge, Dynamite and Mail Bomb as grey. Black is linked to grey.

All necessary meshes are included! Download all the stuff. I hope you like your gift and I'm sorry for the delays! You can has flower

I can't lie, i wanted THAT kitchen so badly in those woods, and the hairs! and omg those paintings, im going to cry, everything is perfect Voleste  <3 And now i must run in game to test the pretties!!

SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2014, 02:06:57 PM »

Wow, Yandere & Voleste both really outdone yourselves! Great stuff Smiley

mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2014, 06:24:39 PM »

Sophie sent the 2nd part of my gift a few days ago and I kind of forgot to share it. (I did thank her though. *checks* Yep, I did!)

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your patience, I appreciated the extra time to get these last couple of bits of your gift done. I had originally planned more but some of it just didn't work out. I may keep poking at it, to see if I can't work out why it didn't work but I suspect that's the way things go sometimes!

Anyways on to your gifts!

Clutteraholic's Mother's Day flowers recoloured. I've put some of the same patterns from the walls onto the master ceramic pot mesh, so all the the flowers in the pots have the new patterns. There are two versions of the patterns, vibrant as pictured above.

And faded as pictured here. I've also included the PSD I used to make the recolours, in case you want to make some of your own. I got the faded/vibrant effect by either including/excluding the soft light layer.

(I've included the original meshes and recolours in a folder, on the off chance that you didn't already have them)

And finally I recoloured the LEKSVIK IKEA SP coffee table in AL woods, so you get three versions.

I hope you like the rest of your gift, I've really enjoyed making it for you.

- Sophie

Download

More recolors of any plants- whether it be the plant itself, just the container or both- are always welcome! And recolors of my favorite in-game coffee table? Yes, yes, yes!

Thank you very much Sophie! You really know how to spoil a girl.  Grin

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2014, 09:27:09 PM »

Such gorgeous gifts this year! I'm loving them ALL! Cheesy

Yuxi
Mr. Sinister
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2014, 01:27:53 AM »

Hey all, just wanted to mention that I updated the robe for Shadowfell! I saw it in a picture by the lovely Lochlander and noticed that the wonky shadows that would only appear in Bodyshop for me are actually are quite visible in-game, and that I hadn't fixed the bump map. Lame. So if you have it in your game, please redownload it. I couldn't completely fix the shadows (they appear on export - my project itself looks fine : ( ) but they should look less intrusive.

Laughter and screams sound very much alike.
(Dreamwidth & Tumblr)
thechangeling
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2014, 10:28:17 PM »

So much love this year! Thanks to all of those who shared the feels. <3
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: