Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Make mesh bottom only & shoeswap- Granted!  (Read 3126 times)
lemonlion
Undead

« on: July 18, 2014, 11:10:42 AM »

Could someone chop this mesh by Liana in half and make it a bottom & shoeswap it with Misstiikeri's converted Pixicat heels for me?
And you don't worry about the texture being pretty, because I plan on retexturing it later. Big Grin

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:21:34 PM by shastakiss » Logged

kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 01:53:49 PM »

I'm looking for a distraction from a frustrating project, so I should be able to do this for you. Do you want just an untuckable waist or some sort of waist band? Do you want it just for adults or for adults and teens?
lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 04:04:51 PM »

Definitely an untuckable waist & both adult and teen would be great! Thanks for taking this on! Smiley

kimika
redheaded
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

Still a Gloom Cookie at heart

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 06:11:04 PM »

What a lovely skirt - I never noticed it, the super-thin waist made me give up on the mesh immediately (and I was too lazy to fix it...)
It will make a good combination with the shoes!
kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »

Surprisingly, the actual waist was close to Maxis. It's just that some ribs seem to have been removed on the torso of the original dress.

I finished an AF version and made it untuckable with Cat's fixed version of HP's top and others that use the Maxis nude waist. I hate the morphs I made though and will fix/ trash them and start that part over, hopefully tomorrow.

Here's a lazy Milkshape picture for now. Let me know if this isn't what you had in mind, and I can make changes.

lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 10:30:50 PM »

Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind! And it looks awesome so far, I can't wait to see it finished! Cheesy

kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 04:14:45 PM »

Here is what I have:

I took you at your word and just did a quick texture for testing. I did play with the bone assignments, so it shouldn't clip at the hem like the original did, and I narrowed the hips slightly to give a few more top options. Both meshes have fat morphs, and the adult has a preg morph. The download file should have an adult and teen mesh, a tucked recolor for both, an untucked adult recolor (made for testing) and a UV map

Let me know if I broke anything or if something doesn't work, and I'll fix it for you.

I can't wait to see your retextures.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1gm3xqkk4tvtve/Kalynn_liana_misst_pixicat_mashup.zip
lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 05:05:54 PM »

Thank you so much, it looks great! I'm going to start recoloring this right away!  Cheer

kimika
redheaded
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

Still a Gloom Cookie at heart

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 05:41:46 PM »

It's beautiful, Kalynn!
Looks so much better without removed rips^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: