Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2014 Gifts  (Read 307571 times)
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« on: July 26, 2014, 11:23:14 PM »

Thanks to all our participants for this GoS tradition!

Please share the awesome gifts your Santas sent over to you here in this thread. Santas - if your Santee does not share or does not respond to you please feel free to share your gifts yourself.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:45:32 PM by shastakiss » Logged

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Chris W.
Doomsday Device Seller
Undead

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 08:44:12 AM »

Ehmmm,am i really the first one that has got something?Oh well then...

The lovely Lithium Vortex has send me a very lovely made gift for Christmas in July,
The gift includes aan amazing set of vintage styled ghost ads /ads painted on brickwalls using Psychosims Wallads Meshes and a cool bunch of lovely wallpapers for the grungy building needs:

I'm sorry I couldn't give you much (it was a bit last notice) but I hope you still like your gift (though a bit small!)

9 brickwall overlays on Psychosim's mesh.

AND

10 various wallpapers!

Meshes included.

Download them here

Credits: CGTextures, Google, various photographers, Psychosim.

Hope you enjoy it, sorry again it's not as much. ^_^

Again,thank you very much for these thoughtful gifts,they will be a great addition for my game Cheer

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 09:02:17 AM »

Whispers was my Santa, and she was awesome! There was a lot of squeeing when I got this Smiley

Hi Inzey! I'm your Secret CiJ Santa and I was so THRILLED to find out I'd be creating for you. I hope you like what I've made. Please feel free to share or not, as you see fit!

First, to pay homage to your love of all things Owlish, I created a set of wallpapers. I did a mashup of Poppet's beadboard with Shastakiss's moulding. I hope you like the set.
Swatch 1  Swatch 2  Swatch 3 Swatch 4 Swatch 5 Swatch 6

Next are beddings. Most are owlish, but I wanted to create some that were not as well.

Swatch 1  [http://imgur.com/dHck2JQ]Swatch 2[/url]  

Also in an owl theme are rugs (plus 3 non-owlish ones to match the bedding).

Swatch (I forgot to make a swatch for the circle rugs...they look just like the circle bedding).

I recolord MysticRain's pillow with an owl theme for you.

And the last owlish thing I made were pictures (I suggest using BuggyBooz's Feast of Frames, but they aren't required). One set uses "Transcendence" and the other set uses BV Travel Poster.

Swatch for other set

I also defaulted a few hairs for you. I wasn't sure which to do, so only chose 4. I tried to keep them close to the real thing, and used your recolors so that they would definitely match your game. Tongue

In-game shots are below.

1  2  3  4

I also recolored some makeup for you. Lilith's Andromeda eyeshadows, Jessi's Just Whispering eyeshadows in two-tone style, Lilith's Archetype lipsticks, and Nabila Bad Medicine lipsticks.

More  More More More More

And I made 4 lots for you, 3 community and 1 residential. All the lots are CC-free and all but one come on 2x2 lot. The one below comes on a 1x3.

Lot2   Lot3  Lot4  

All meshes required are included. I did NOT inclued BuggyBooz's Feast of Frames meshes because you already have them.  Everything is in one zip, but it's all filed separately so you can get rid of anything you don't like.

DOWNLOAD

Now it's time for me to power up my game Smiley

ETA: Fixed download link
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:52:24 PM by Inzey » Logged

Chere
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 10:28:18 AM »

My Secret Santa was ReiraKurenai. I love all the gifts and I can't wait to see them in my game!

Hello Chere, your CiJ Secret Santa here!  (Hee hee, that rhymed!) ^_^

I come bearing a few gifts, which I hope you'll find some use for. Let's get straight into it, shall we?

First up is Trapping's EP06 3t2 Casual Pants with Gothplague's Docs in Aelia green. It comes in all the original colours and has both a fat and preg morph. It is available for your teen, young adult, adult and elder males.

Please note: The teen files are slaved to the adult files, which means you MUST have the adult files in your downloads folder for the teen version to work.

Then we have a dress for your ladies! I've popped Shatarja's boots on MDPthatsme's Modern Maid dress. It comes in all the original colours and has both a fat and preg morph. It is available for your teen, young adult and adult females.

Please note: Just like above, the teen files are slaved to the adult files, so make sure you have the adult files in your downloads folder!

The dress makes a lovely outfit for waitresses, especially if you pair it with MDPthatsme's apron accessory.

And then, last, but not least, grungy recolours of Skell's On My Own Tops. The mesh is included.

Everything is compressed and in one convenient download. Txt files with a list of resources used are also included in the download.

Feel free to share, and don't worry about re-uploading anything - I've got plenty of bandwidth to go around.

Have a happy CiJ!

- ReiraKurenai

Again, thank you very much for this lovely gifts!

All dead things, crumbs into the void.
Trynitrotoluenka
Kindergoth

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »

My Secret Santa was the amazing Allisas.  She made for me lovely set of supernatural-related things as well as two wooden floors. Yesterday I was looking for a nice fairy wings so it turns out that Allisas has an ability to read minds.  Shocked

I got inspired by your wishlist and made two recolors of this gorgeous fantasy dress by Skell.

[ DOWNLOAD ]
alternative

While searching for more supernatural meshes I came across these wings and decided to make a couple of recolors to match the new dresses!

[ DOWNLOAD ]
alternative

The skin, oh the skin! I found that you're using this star overlay through your tumblr and thought I'd put them on Leh's darkest skintone because it's pretty! I've never done skins before so I hope I've done it right.  Embarrassed

[ DOWNLOAD ]
alternative

I found some lovely pictures by Cathilark and added two official screenshots from TS3 Supernatural to create a small but convenient painting set. They're on a mesh I didn't have any recolors of before, so I hope you don't have a hundred of this mesh!

[ DOWNLOAD ]
alternative

We can never have too many wooden floors right? Here are some more!

[ DOWNLOAD ]
alternative

These has actually been done before by iCad but I always make my recolors a little bit brighter so I thought it was okay to do them again. They look lovely in game, I promise you that!  Big Grin

[ DOWNLOAD ]
alternative

Swatch Floors:

Lastly, since I had a blast creating all these fairy/elven things I want to share the wonderful models. They come with CC and without CC so just pick and choose! If installed with CC make sure to use Clean Installer.

[ DOWNLOAD ]
alternative

All files have been compressorized and meshes are included as is a readme with credits!

Do you want it all? Go ahead and download it all in on go below:

[ DOWNLOAD ALL ]
alternative
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:51:17 AM by Trynitrotoluenka » Logged
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »

Behold the wondrousness that is my gift from Chris W!

Look how much work has gone that lot - isn't it splendidly dilapidated, with all those wonderful Victorian turrets and windows and other fancy bits?! And bonus grungy stuff to play with too! Thank you, Chris, you really spoilt me. ^_^

Just don't blink, people...

I really had to think what i could make for you.Luckily i had your CiJ Posting as an inspiration.
I really was thrilled to see that you mentioned some lot creators you really like,including me.
So i knew i had to do something realy cool.
I came up with an elegant victorian/georgian rowhouse mansion with lots of room for a big family.
I tried to keep down with Custom Content,but this didn't went very well.So there is some CC included and/or needed.You better check the lot with cleaninstaller to avoid unwanted,missing or double CC
I kept the furnishing of the house to a minimum and only furnished the kitchen and the two bathrooms.
The Mailbox of the house is hidden behind a door in the fake basement.You better move it temporarely to the street or the backyard before moving in sims.If you also remove that pieve of glass fence on the stairway to the roof,your sims can climb up the roof like in the movie "the royal tenenbaums".
Why i mentioned that movie?Well,this lot is actually based on the house that was used for as a location for that movie.
For the interior walls i used default walls from the 2014 Easter Egg Hunt.(The link can be found in the readme)

Now for some pics:

Also included in this gift is a set of recolors

Psychosims Urban Roof

Tarox Half Column (Mesh included)

Basegame Brickfence

Wallpapers.

Yeah,i started only with a few wallpapers i wanted for the exterior walls,but got somehow distracted and spilled out over 70 Brick and Plaster Walls,all in a few states of grunge...

And because everyone hates searching for a certain wall in a overcrowded wall section,i also added a collection file.

I really hope you will like your little gift Wink If anything is wrong or doesn't work,feel free to send me a message.
Oh,and the most important thing:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zspwmtk3ws0w9i3/CiJ_2014_-_for_CuriousB.rar

The lot is a separate download: https://www.mediafire.com/?kx9cud2bii4h6ks
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:17:41 PM by CuriousB » Logged

AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 03:17:57 PM »

Chris W. You have outdone yourself. That's awesome.
Thanks for sharing, Curious!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 03:52:17 PM »

Such cool gifts so far! Cheesy Yay!

Chris W.
Doomsday Device Seller
Undead

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 04:15:15 PM »

Lots of cool presents everyone.
One can never have enough wooden floors and Whispers walls.
Also thanks for the compliments,but i made a tiny little mistake.I forgot to put the lot in the folder that`s up for download.
I stored it in another place than the actual CiJ folder because i sorted out unnessesary reolors and forgot to include it again.CuriousB already got a message so she can add the Link to her posting.
I`m really sorry for the mistake,i was kind of in a hurry,so...whoops. Sorry Embarrassed

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 04:19:05 PM »

It's done, Chris! Cheesy

The Lithium Vortex
Undead

Is there a Doctor in the house?

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 05:06:45 PM »

Clone was my amazing Santa this year, and brought lots of amazing goodies. Cheesy I couldn't be happier with what he got me. Seriously. Drool

It is only fair to share with you all, so...

Dear Lithium Vortex,

happy CiJ! I was your santa and come bearing a modest offering of Nymphified hairs in all of Pooklet's colours, a jacket texture conversion for TF, some graphic T-shirts for AF and TF, and one Bruno lipblend.

Download it all.
Just in case all the items are available separately at their own box folder.

I hope you enjoy your gift and have a lovely remaining summer!

Your Secret July Santa,

Clone

I really love the gifts this year from and to everyone. Big Grin

I just wanna turn the lights on,
in these volatile times.

tupelo
Gutter Punk

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 05:08:44 PM »

Really great gifts so far! Thanks for sharing - I confess I downloaded all of them.

These owlish things are too cute, Whispers.
Chris W., the lot is awesome (I love "The royal Tenenbaums").
Ivaristal
Kindergoth

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 05:22:32 PM »

My Secret Santa was Hayley.
She made this wonderful gift! Well, I've lost 2/3 of my vocabulary because the gift is admirable <3 Just look at it! ^_^

Happy Christmas in July! I'm your santa for this year ^_^
Included in the archive you will find three sets of wooden floors, three sims 3 hair conversions and two wall sets! There is also a notepad file I have included for you to read about your gift. Here are some pictures:

You will also find more pictures in the archive. You can share it if you like, feel free to use my link (bandwidth is not an issue for me) and I really hope you like it! Smiley

Download!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 05:26:25 PM »

OOH love the hairrrrs! Cheesy

shadowfell
Ye Olde Texture Hoarder
Gutter Punk

Go big or go extinct

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 08:32:47 PM »

Oh. My. God.  You guys, this present is amazing.

Saricoya was my Secret Santa, and I am the extremely happy recipient of a massive overload of beautiful things - PLUS two huge collections of raw textures from both Dishonored and Thief.  There's build stuff, there's Nooks and Niches stuff, there's really awesome signs and statuary - it's all so lovely and beautiful.  Warden Narrows is getting serious upgrades very soon.  

Hiya Shadowfell!  
As you can prolly tell I was chosen to be your Santa this time around. Let me  tell you the minute I saw Thief and Dishonored I got super excited. First because that's one kickass game theme, and second because it just so happens I have both of those games...

Can you guess where this is going? I'd never tried extracting game textures before, but I figured it couldn't be that hard, and I knew that was something you really wanted. Well I was totally wrong about the easy part, but I can be stupidly tenacious. Especially when it comes to gifts. So you can totally have all the things!   Cheesy
I've dug out every bit of texture I could find in both games and all their DLCs.

~These are pretty raw, and completely unorganized. *sorry*
~Both have been cleaned of superfluous recolors, light maps, (most) UI stuffs and the like.
~Everything has been converted to PNG because I figured that was the most universal/useful.
~The Dishonored folder is HUGE. Like 1.5 gigs compressed.
~The Thief folder has 2, and sometimes 3 versions of the same texture, I play with John P's high def textures so you got those too. The original's will all say *overridden* in the file names.

Dishonored

Thief3

So there's those.

But that didn't really feel like a present somehow, I mean I'm all for immediate gratification, and I had all those pretty textures. *and this is when I got a little carried away*  So I made you some stuffs.

Dishonorable Thievery; a bunch of things stolen from people who stole them from games using textures I stole from, well, you know.

Build Stuff - 50 walls, (25 of which have matching BB Nook textures) 25 Floors. 15 Terrains. (Alt)

25 Numenor Deck Stairs (Alt)

25 Stained/leaded Glass textures on BG's Conspicuous Views. (Alt)  
*shown with MsBarrows' Completer set - included for convenience*

15 Signs on BV's Hotel Sign (Alt)
*Text ones are only usable from one side since mapping.. but I wanted them.. for reasons.*

Prostitute Bedding + 4 recolors (Alt)

And 8 Statues in 7 colors. (Alt) From Hafi, Raynuss, Lama/Eva, & Evanesco with many thanks.

Notes and Junk;

~My previews are rubbish. And definitely do not show everything.
~Its a grab bag of straight textures, altered ones (usually to make tileable) and ones I frankensteined together from bits and bobs of other things.
~Everything is compressed
~Previews are inlcuded
~All meshes are included *Except* BB's.
(there are a billion things slaved to them now, and I kind of assume everyone has them already.)
~Everything is named numerically and no names contain spaces or the like.
~I didn't make swatches because I figure you know what things look like mostly.
*And I'm a terrible person* Clean installer is your friend I guess.
~The two based statues have linked recolors. (I couldn't imagine why you wouldn't want both when they match.)

This stuff is yours. You can absolutely share, dissemble, set on fire, or whatever else you like with any of it. I don't have much of a policy to begin with and I pretty much just ripped off textures. *honestly hoping you share the textures because the more people who have access the more pretty things will be floating around  Grin*

If I've managed to botch up anything please let me know so I can fix it for you ^^

I really hope you enjoy them, and Happy CiJ!  Smiley

Thank you so much, Saricoya!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:44:02 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: