Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2014 Gifts  (Read 309466 times)
harb
Kindergoth

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 07:42:19 AM »

I received my gifts a couple of days ago, but I've been super busy at work and so I'm only just now sharing them.

Thank you so much Chere I absolutely love them! And I don't mind the fact that you threw in an extra adult outfit because I can definitely find a use for it!

Hello Harb, time for gifts!

Your wishlist was fantastic and I really enjoyed making these gifts for you.

Here we have two TSM conversions. This is the first time I attempt to do something like this, so if you notice anything wrong, please let me know.

This dress for your ladies is enabled from elder to child female. I know you asked only for teen and child medieval clothes, but I thought that, since I had to make the adult clothes to convert them to other ages, you would like it too.
For the adult and teen mesh I used Bloom's pushup bra. All of them have fat morph, while adults have also preg morph.

Another TSM conversion, again enabled from elder to child male. Fat morph for all of them.

Then, I've made for you a teen recolor and a child conversion of one of the TSM clothes already converted by Cynnix. They come in three colors. The child mesh is also enabled for female. The teen mesh is included.

To finish, here a children posebox. Sorry for the amount of pics...

I hope this was more or less what you expected.
I drew inspiration from TS3 Generations for almost all the poses. Besides the static poses, for some of them I've added arms overlay, so you can make your sims walk or move their back while their arms are in pose.
You can find the posebox in Hobby, Misc. It's also enabled for community lot.
Note: The Bedtime Story pose requires the book accessory by Ang. I've made a recolor of the book, because I find that the original one isn't very suitable for this. They are all included.

Hope you'll find these gifts useful, and let me know if there are any problem. Happy CiJ!
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2014, 11:15:12 AM »

Ooo, more conversions! Cheesy

Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2014, 12:58:29 PM »

Nyren was my CiJ!

Hiya Skell!!! I'm so glad to be your secret santa for this year's CiJ, and here are your gifts!

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Meshes and swatches are included. Info and credits are also included in the read me file. I hope everything is working properly but if there is something wrong, please let me know. I had so much fun making them and I really hope you like my gifts, have a great day!  ^_^

Eee those hoodies! Flower crowns! Sexy skirts and new undies! I'm so excited to get these all in my game. Thank you, Nyren!  Big Grin

MissTiikeri
Made In Sweden
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

▲Sit Vis Vobiscum▲

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2014, 05:21:17 PM »

(right threadh this time, good job there self) So I got my gift from the lovely Shadowfell today and she gave me so many nice goodies! Can't wait to try it all out.  Cheesy

Hello!  I'm your Secret Santa for this event!  I have to say, I am huge fan of your work, so I was very nervous about being your Santa.  I scrolled your Simspiration blog for hours for ideas!  Everything I've made was influenced by the things on your blog, so I hope you can find some use for them.

First, the obligatory title card.

I'll start with the ladies first. 

FlowerMisty's 3t2 conversion of the Let's Talk About Sex Outfit because it's just so dang cute.  I liked the barefoot version best.  Credits to PickyPikachu for the extraction, FlowerMisty for the conversion, and Bloom for the SexyFeet.

DOWNLOAD Outfit

FlowerMisty's shoe-swapped with Yuxi's Serenity boots version of Keoni's 3t2 conversion of Anubis360's dress. 

DOWNLOAD Dress

Separates!  Trapping's Tank Top with your textures and Amaryll's Boyfriend Jeans.  Patterns are the same as the ladies.

DOWNLOAD Tanktops
DOWNLOAD BF Jeans (AF)

Now for the men folk!

FlowerMisty's 3t2 conversion of the Courteous and Casual outfit with Yuxi's Brogues (Trapping credited for adding the heel).

DOWNLOAD Courteous and Casual

Separates!  Your texture of the Simsimi mesh with some new graphics for the tops, and Trapping's conversion of Amaryll's Boyfriend Jeans for the bottoms.

DOWNLOAD Tops
DOWNLOAD BF Jeans (AM)

Frauline Five's version of Trapping's conversion of Amaryll's skirt with Sentate's Boots. 

DOWNLOAD Skirts

And if you want to download it all in one fell swoop...

Other notes:
  • All meshed included
  • All files compressorized and labeled
  • Feel free to fold, spindle, mutilate any of my textures

You may share your gift if you'd like and use my links for everything.

I hope you enjoy your presents!

~Shadowfell

dark_moon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

"Weird works for me."

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2014, 05:42:26 PM »

So much stuff, everything looks great.

I got my gift from GodLimpingBy, thank you so much I can wait to load up the game and play with my new pretties!. And thank you ZeroDark for playing messenger and all the work that went in to organizing and hosting this event, thank you to all the mods involved.

Happy Christmas in July, Dark_Moon! Here are your gifts:

A batch of AM athletic separates

Three hair sets in various Pooklet colors

And some unnatural eye recolors

Please check out the info and credits included in the download link. I hope you enjoy everything! I had a blast creating for you. Smiley

DOWNLOAD

"I laugh in the face of danger, and then I hide until it goes away."
Downloads -Tumblr - LJ -Etsy
moxxa
Kindergoth

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 05:45:17 PM »

I recived mine as well. My secret santa was Ivaristal and I absolutly love the presents!!

Happy Christmas in July! I'm your santa for this time Wink

The Worn Wood set consists of 19 wallpapers, 11 floors and 10 recolours of BuggyBooz's Nooks And Niches.

03. Industrial style
04. worn wood
08. wooden walls and matching floors

Here are some pictures:

Example

Walls swatch
The "repeating" tiles are really different, some of them have crowns or/and plinth or/and molding.

Floors swatch

Warning: I use Gunmod's Radiance Light System. In your game textures may look somewhat differently depending on the lighting.

Credits:
Download

P.S. About forum posting: I don't know if it need the 600x450 and 150x150 pics, well, if need, here the are: 600x450, 150x150.
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 06:04:40 PM »

OOH that sure looks AWESOME!!!

ReiraKurenai
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

Little Monster

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 08:15:52 PM »

My CiJ Santa was Harb and I absolutely love what has been delivered to my inbox! It's a small gift, but I reckon the best gifts comes in small packages!  Smiley And Harb obviously knows me very well, because these paintings are perfect for my game!  ^_^

Hey Reira!

Your definitely one of my favourite simblrs so this was quite a daunting first CiJ! I was a bit rushed for time because as it turns out my holiday was cut short and I had to head back into work, so I hope it's still a good gift.

This is literally the second piece of custom content I've ever made, so if anything is wrong let me know and I'll try to remedy that. So you mentioned that you wanted some recolours of threadandsandpaper's 'It Will Last Longer' paintings and I went ahead and created some Maxis premade family portraits for you!

There are two sets of portraits for each of the timelines covered by the series. So two families per game, The Sims 1, 2 & 3 respectively.

This recolour set features all of the initial major players in the Goth Family Tree upon booting up The Sims 2 base game, I was also going to do more of the premade famalies like Tricou/Curious but alas I ran out of time.

And of course you can download them here!

The meshes aren't included, so you will have to download them here.

I could just stare at these all day.  Drool
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:15:46 PM by ReiraKurenai » Logged

Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2014, 01:53:50 AM »

I'm so glad to be part of this! And everything is so awesome too :0 I love those wood floors and walls and that painting set is a really cute idea!!

AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2014, 01:30:40 PM »

That's such an adorable, thoughtful gift, Harb! <3
Shadowfell: You're always so good at matching people's styles. I love it.

And just look at all these medieval goodies!

Laaneral
looks like a
Gutter Punk

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 03:22:11 PM »

I was spoilt by moxxa this year! The present was far beyond my expectations! I really love it, it's such a beautiful work. And I'm glad that I can share it with all of you!

Hi, Laaneral, it is I - your secret santa!

First of all let me say I am sorry - when I saw your wishlist filled with CAS stuff, I got nervous because I only do Buy stuff. But, when I saw clutter on your wishlist, I was relieved.

So, here is my present to you, I really hope you will like it...

First, we have vases and plants converted from Mutske Aria collection.
There are 10 meshes here, along with their original recolors.

Next, here is some kitchen clutter originally by Sim_man123 - cup holder and two sets of bowls along with the original recolors.

Baufive clutter includes 4 different books, two cups and a bowl. There is also 2 versions of pyszny16 Teddy Bear, the original, and I made a smaller add-on.

And, lastly, we have a big kitchen clutter set originally by Buffsumm - Mirona Kitchen. That set includes 16 different meshes - cups, plates, kettles, pots - all with the original recolors. In the pic you can also see Cake Pans converted from Simcredible and The Box from eryt96. The open version is the original, the closed one is my add-on.

Credits: Buffsumm, baufive, Simcredible, sim_man123, mutske, pyszny16 and eryt96

And, lastly, here is the download link: CLICK HERE

You can use my links and pics, whatever you want. And once again, I really hope you will find something you like in this set. Happy CiJ!!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 03:29:39 PM »

Awesome goodies, again, y'all! Cheesy

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2014, 05:40:55 PM »

Oh my gosh, there is so much awesome here Smiley

missimpatient
Kindergoth

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 07:30:37 PM »

I'm currently on a quest to make my dl folder as minimal as possible.. You guys just blew that right out of the water!! Amazing work everyone Cheesy
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 07:33:54 PM »

There is just so much wonderful stuff posted here.  Cheesy

Thanks to all of you for sharing your awesome gifts with us all.

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: