Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2014 Gifts  (Read 307606 times)
SpaceDoll
sweet, sweet lamination
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 07:43:59 PM »

Ah, I am in clutter heaven! Awesome gift, Laaneral! And great job, moxxa. I really love all that kitchen stuff, especially.

I've massacred my manicure,
(am I poisoned flesh?)
And made a mess
(a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
untidyfan
Color Magpie
Gutter Punk

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 08:45:57 PM »

My Santa was the tremendously talented and stupendously sweet Shastakiss! I love my goodies to bits! I've been a bit pressed for time lately, so I've kept these to myself much, much too long. I mean, would you look at the houses? I love the one click level foundations. And the shower curtains! And the closet recolors are my favorite. The lamp shades and vases are almost too perfect, and everything is just so wonderful and thoughtful. I really could go on and on about this, but I'll summarize by saying I was truly spoiled! Shasta is a superb Santa!  

I was so happy when I found out you were my Santee! And I had the best time making your gifts Yay
A Very IKEA Christmas i juli at the lake bork bork! I used some favorite colors from CuriousB's Any Color You Like and the five MALM woods, plus lots of IKEA and IKEA-inspired images and patterns.
Some meshes were edited to be more versatile (recolor-able, quarter-tile-able, etc) so please allow the included meshes to overwrite older versions if you have them.
swatch

m0xxa's s3 conversion of pyszny16's cantilever floor lamp - six colors
ats' MALM desk and PLUGGIS bin - five woods and six colors
ats' KAUTSBY chair (edited by HugeLunatic to have two subsets) - five woods and five patterned seats (swatch)
sp8 RIBBA frame - six IKEA-inspired prints plus yay bonus print and seven frames (swatch)

Murano's static plant - five stripey colors, solid black, solid white
nanashi's SELJE nightstand - six colors
ats' MALTE end table (edited by HugeLunatic to have 2 subsets) - legs in five woods, trays in five patterns and seven colors (swatch)
HugeLunatic's add-on MALTE decorative tray with five (!) slots
sp8 IMFORS coffee table - six colors

Murano's Ram vase - six colors plus three pompom puff things
cassandre's TROLLSTA sideboard - seven colors plus six patterned doors/drawers (swatch)
nanashi's STOCKHOLM mirror - five woods

ohbehave's IKEA Inspired Bedroom - closet1: hanging shelves in three colors, closet2: shelf in five woods, boxes in five mixed patterns
nanashi's ISFJORDEN mirror - four woods, five colors
sp8 REGOLIT ceiling lamp and STORM floor lamp - three papers
Thayet / clutter-a-holic's STORM add-ons slaved to sp8's floor lamp
(closets and lighting swatch)

ats' MARIUS stool - seven colors
nanashi's BARNSLIG mirror - six colors
Ney21's smaller BARNSLIG mirror slaved to nanashi's
bg value shower curtains - shower and tub/shower - three each (swatch)

Three tiny houses built with all eps and sps, using the same minimal-ish custom content. I had so much fun building them and so much fun play-testing them (neighborhood view)! There's a read me with credits and more info included but
VERY IMPORTANT! if the invisible modular steps attached to the little decks are removed/bulldozed/sledgehammered sims won't be able to enter or exit the house

The Siljan - 1 bedroom, 1 bath
back - floorplan - packed

The Storsjon - 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
back - floorplan - packed

The Tornetrask - 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
back - lower - upper - packed

all meshes included!
download everything  Smiley

Please feel free to share if you like, you're welcome to use my images and the download link above or here's a mediafire folder with files sorted by creator.

I adored being your Santa, I hope you can use some of these  You can has flower
Many thanks:
the talented creators whose meshes were used
(Nanashi seems to have removed all their uploads so I can't link to them)
HugeLunatic for generously making some meshes a million times more versatile and fabulous
the designers whose images and patterns were used, especially Hanna Werning, Summer Driggs and Jennerica at ColourLovers (hee!)

HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 10:20:49 PM »

So many wonderful things!   whheeeeee!!!  IKEA!!   Cheer

Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2014, 01:36:55 AM »

untidyfan, I'm so in love with your gift!! IKEA!!!

My secret santa was..Eltaninz! I was spoiled rotten and everything is amazing! This is the best gift ever aaaah thank you so much TT__TT

Hiya Nyren, Merry Christmas in July!  I'm so excited to reveal that I'm your Secret Santa for this year!  Are you excited too?  I sure hope so!  ^_^

I've had so much fun making your gift this time around (creating for you has been like creating for an extension of myself, we like so many of the same things! lol) so I really, really, REALLY hope you like your present.

.: GIFTS :.

First up I have a little makeup set for aliens.  Included are a set of cosmic coloured blushes with speckles:

...and a set of pastel lizard lips to go with whichever alien skins you fancy (they look especially great with the original maxis mint):

Download Alien Makeup Set
Credits: EA/Maxis, Lilith for lip textures.

Next some detail makeup for your mechanical companions, because robots need some distinguishing facial markings too!  Included in this set are 5 databoard birthmarks:

...and three screwhead beauty marks, for those glamourous robots in your life:

Download Robot Blemish Set
Credits: EA/Maxis, Arnica for original TS3 birthmarks.

Finally onto some clothing!  When I read "graphic t-shirts" off your list of likes, I swear my eyes immediately lit up.  I love graphic tees and I had so much fun making simlish prints for them!...so much fun in fact that I forgot to actually mesh the shirts themselves.  Oops.  Luckily I remembered to finish that off in time, lol Tongue

First I made a cropped version of the Hankerchief Hem Shirt that Trapping converted a while back.  This one comes in 5 graphic designs, check the swatch for the designs and translations:

Download Stop Cropping Me
Credits: EA/Maxis, Trapping for the conversion.

Next I made a more modest style of t-shirt, one with an undershirt and no peeping belly button, lol.  This one comes in 6 graphic designs, check the swatch for the designs and translations:

Download Check Me Out Tees
Credits: EA/Maxis.

And finally to go with your new graphic tees, I recoloured a set of shorts by Geirrendour, adding knee socks and lace to the side hems.  These come in 7 different sneaker colour variations:

Download Love Lace
Credits: EA/Maxis, Geirrendour for the original shorts, Simspendly/Steffano for the sneakers.

Welp, that's it!  I hope you enjoy everything and please feel free to share!  Oh, and if you want to download all the things at once, I've also uploaded your whole gift HERE.

- Eltanin Heart burp

Yooo just look at those shorts and makeups!! Everything is so cool ^q^

kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2014, 08:53:19 AM »

I was lucky enough to have the talented Dark_Moon as my secret Santa, and the gifts I got are gorgeous and completely perfect for my game. I can't wait to get home and actually play with them now that I've sent my own gifts off.

Hi Kalynn and your Secret Santa and I have few things that you will hopefully find useful.

Crib Bedding

Swatch - Download

Patterned Shower curtains.
For the BG Aquaplus Shower Stall, shown in HugeLunatic backless version.

Swatch
Download

Credits:
Colourlovers for the patterns

3t2 Quilted Vest for AM/TM
From One with Nature Set
Everyday and Active wear. Fat and preg morphs.

Swatch - Download Quilted Vest

Credits:
EAxis - Mesh and textures
CuriousB - Color Actions

3t2 Dad's Old Sweater for CU
From Everyday Kids Collection
Everyday and Outwear

Swatch - Download

Credits:
EAxis - Mesh and textures
CuriousB - Color Actions

Getting this combination possibly involved some mind reading, but I'm really grateful.

I'm also amazed at the other gifts. My Downloads folder is groaning in anticipation, but I am definitely going to go through and download pretty much everything now that my own gift is finished.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and shared and the organizers of the event. I had so much fun doing this.
Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2014, 12:06:10 PM »

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts!  Yay

shadowfell
Ye Olde Texture Hoarder
Gutter Punk

Go big or go extinct

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 02:56:53 PM »

Wow!  Super-awesome job, everyone!  I can't wait to try this stuff out!

Eltaninz
Sponge Eater
Kindergoth

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2014, 04:54:45 PM »

The wonderful AineOfMay was my Santa this year and she made me all kinds of awesome goodies! Heart burp

Happy Cristmas in July, Eltaninz!

It was ages ago I created anything, and I had to go out of comfort zone to get anything done, but I hope you will like what I made anyway, despite my struggles.  Cheesy

Swatch

Sherlock Swatch
Florette Swatch

This is Namika - she is one of the first sims I ever made, and she has been in my game in one form or another since then. I pretty much always center my favorite family around her. She is great to 'mix' with other sims. Tongue
Sim Preview

Download everything here
Alternate

CREDITS:
Wall trims:
I used Zerographic's Wall Blanks
in Pooklet's Color actions dynamite & platinum white
Toddler Outfits are recolors of 3t2 conversion by mel/Rented-Space

More details and all the swatches and previews are included in the .rar. If I forgot anything or there is a problem, let me know so I can fix it. Enjoy!

thechangeling
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2014, 06:47:45 PM »

And now I share my bundle of awesome with the rest! Cheesy

Happy Christmas in July!

I hope you like some of the things I've made for you. I took a lot of Victorian lit in college, so I had a lot of fun with your gifts. I've also developed a strange craving to reread Trollope, Hardy, Wilde and other late Victorian faves.

The first thing under the July Christmas tree is some refinished/ reupholstered furniture.

You said you like Adele and like areas other than Britain, so I thought you might appreciate some retextures of her Moroccan dining set.

I've always loved this set but rarely used it because it was so shiny. These retextures have had been edited to be only as shiny as if they had been given a coat of wax rather than lit from within.  The credenza also got an inlaid wood makeover based on an antique I saw in an old Victorian house a few weeks ago.

The base wood is by Goat, the inlay is based on some photos and the colors are Pooklet's naturals (l included all for completeness- labeled so you can trash the ones you don't want).

The fabric is made up of patterns from Colourlovers or vintage fabrics with a subtle velvet overlay. There is some stretching on the seat fronts with some of the busier prints, but it didn't bother me in game.  I just wanted you to be aware.

Here's a labeled swatch (also included) for easy curating:

[/URL]

Next, we have the kind of presents kids often hate but I'm hoping someone running a period game might like. Yup. I made clothes (based on stalking your Tumblr/ LJ for ideas)

First, here's a conversion of Crab of Doom's breakdancer mesh to child with textures by Waxesnostalgic and Nemesis.

Then, I have a completer set of conversions of the longjohns done by Veranka and Fakepeeps. They work for child through elder. I also added preg morphs to Veranka's TF and AF meshes. and did some basic period-appropriatish textures. All textures are repositoried to adult male ones.

You should remove Veranka's meshes from your downloads before using my pregmorph edits since they will conflict. The only mesh not included is the one by Fakepeeps. Per her terms of use, get it here

Finally, we have my attempt at making frock-like suits from Rented Space's 3t2 suit conversion. I had to edit the mesh a little because the original (meshed-on) tie was really skinny and modern. Textures are a mashup of the originals, hand painting, fabric and some textures from a tie from an outfit by Yuxi. These are for teen through elder. Teen and elder textures are linked to the adult ones.

Everything has been put through basic testing, but please let me know if something looks/ acts wonky or if I broke something. and I'll try to get it fixed for you.

Okay, that ends my babbling.

Previews and all but the FP meshes should be included. Please feel free to share, trash or pull apart for fun.

[/b]

Thanks again, kalynn! I'm still completely over the moon about it being YOU as my Santa, as well as all of the wonderful things that I'm going to go spread around the rest of the net! Best. Christmas. Ever. <3
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:36:34 PM by thechangeling » Logged
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2014, 08:06:05 PM »

I'm just loving all these gifts! Cheesy

Improoved
Be careful.
Gloom Cookie

You've been warned.

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2014, 10:55:28 PM »

Oh my goodness, everything is so incredibly lovely!! c:
Thank you everyone for your gifts!!!

Please. call me Nym.
LJ | DW | Simblr
Starrsim
Kindergoth

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2014, 10:56:30 PM »

My Santee is on vacation so I'm sharing my gift

Hi

It's your secret santa here!

I'm bringing you a mix of things for your game. You said you liked community lots, so let's start with that.

First is Arianta Resort, a 2x2 luxury beach resort.

There are four large hotel suites, onsite five star restaurant,  highly ranked spa and the standard gift shop, bar and dance club.

Next is a Museum of Natural Science and History for your nature loving sims and history buffs.

There's a working restoration lab that visitors can observe scientists at work, ever-changing exhibits and a small aquarium.

The last lot I'm sharing is the Trading Post for your BACC challenge.

Your sims will need a place to start trading those home-grown produce and other goods.

Your wish list included rug recolors, so I bring you 20 recolors of the GL rug

You said that you like IKEA, so I bring you two sets of "IKEA hacks" using two design trends: gold and the color of the year, radiant orchid.

Gold Luxe has 9 items for your sims

and Radiant Orchid has 10 items for your sims

You can download all or parts of your gift https://www.mediafire.com/folder/42fzrelzmai4r/CiJ_2014_Allisas!

I tried to be CC moderate with the lots, but some have a lot of CC, so you can toss out what you don't want. Also, there are more preview photos and layouts of the buildings in the folder as well and yes, you can share.

I hope you enjoy everything.

Starrsim

SlothySims
Kindergoth

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2014, 03:37:59 AM »

My santee was the generous and amazing Deatherella! and i was spoiled completely rotten with sci fi themed goodies, walls and some amazing paintings!

Hi, slothysims, I'm your Secret Santa this year. You stated you favored playing in Strangetown so I tried to come up with some new twists.

For starters, here's "Heavy Metal" --  three different metal versions of Sherahbim's SteamBot sets. I've made you three skintones to help enhance the science fiction flair of Strangetown.
each skintone has matching neck masks and the basic adult clothing. The pic above showing the Steel version, was taken with the two Sims wearing the clothing.  All the pics of the skins are shown with them wearing the neck mask.

The Steel skintones.

And a closer detail and a shot with the baby.

Family groupiing of the Gold skintone. The boy and girl children and toddlers look basically the same. The girl is wearing a hat since I apparently have no bald children hairs in my game at the moment and didn't know that until I went to find some. All these pics were taken with all the Sims wearing nude clothing so that you could see the skin better. Since there are no clothing sets for anyone other than the adult male or female, everyone else will have to wear regular clothing.

Third and final skintone set are the Copper Patina.
Also, included is a set of eyes I made for using with the robot skins. These eyes will only look well with non-human skintones. The SIMS modeling these skintones have metal eyebrows from Sherahbim's robot parts set.

More previews in this album

Next is a set of six terrain paints using various moon crater textures.
A Look-See and Swatch:

You mentioned liking patterned wallpapers so I made up a set of for you. Each texture has one version with Shastakiss' wood moulding trim and one version with no trim. They're all in neutral tones that ought to make a nice backdrop for any bright colored furnishings you have. Here's a swatch of them all:

Since you like bright colors, I made a batch of paintings using bright colors. Sand Dogs is a set of recolors for the Two Dogs and an Olive painting. There are six recolors in "Splash" from  sims2play's #17 and #23. The two necessary meshes are included in case you don't already have them. I thought pretty much all of the paintings I used would look good with any modernistic furnishings you've used in your Strangetown buildings.

I ran all the files thru The Compressorizor. Most of the textures used in these sets were made with Filter Forge, a few are from cg-textures and a couple-few are from Google Search. All the pics are included along with some swatches I didn't put online.

I hope you enjoy your gifts as much as I enjoyed making them.

Happy Christmas in July!!!!

Deatherella.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Additional Credits:
Find the original SteamBot Robot sets from Sherahbim at MTS.
sims2play archives for additional painting meshes.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:12:08 PM by shastakiss » Logged

saricoya
Oh, sweet dissident!
Undead

Is that you, Alice?

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2014, 08:57:50 AM »

I'm always amazed at the sheer amount of awesome that appears in these threads. Well done, everyone!

And now its my turn to add to the pretty. I was super spoiled this year. Not only did I get a crazy talented santa, who made me a buttload of awesome things, but I got the honor of having a fantastic elf to assist on some of them. You can't get luckier than that, really.  Embarrassed I'm hoping its ok with both of them to share since I couldn't possibly keep these to myself.

Helloooooooo! Forgive me for the wait! You see, I have this condition called perfectionitis, and one of the side effects is never knowing when to stop. So, without further ado, le gift!

When I think dark and worn, I always think of Aviolina's Silent Hill sets. You mentioned clutter of all kinds, which led me to go a little crazy in regards to her conversions. And, well, 43 meshes later...

The skeleton was cloned from HugeLunatic's Skeleton Endowment, so it functions like a mirror. Maron's bible was given the custom animations from this upload, thanks to Mustluvcatz's extremely generous skills. Most of the credit goes to her for this! I edited the text to reflect a more general form of worship rather than just religious in nature. That can sort of mean to be supernatural, yes? The candlestick is an actual candle.

The candelabra is functional, and the shelf has three slots. Again, thanks for that goes to Mustluvcatz! My package will overwrite the package that came with Aviolina's Silent Hill School set. The books function as a bookcase, but they are not recolorable. I'm still trying to fix this, but it's a process. Everything else is purely decorative but should be recolorable. The desk in the preview comes from one of Aviolina's sets.

The books 02, books & photo frame, and cabinet meshes all function as bookcases. Basically, I ripped out all of the clutter from one of Aviolina's meshes and made it more versatile. Mustluvcatz did the slots for the cabinet again. She really deserves much in the way of undying gratitude. Everything else is decorative and mostly listed under the Appliances > Refrigerators category.

The podium was cloned from Lidiqnata's Summon Satan upload. Again, I edited the text to make the animations work for a more general theme. The fire will still appear for adults with the children still summoning faeries. Mustluvcatz did more slots here! The podium pillow is a separate object. The books function like a bookcase. The vase and open book are decorative objects. The lamp in the preview is by Hriveresse at PBK.

Did I mention clutter? Everything here is decorative. A few things aren't pictured in any of the other previews, but it's the 30th where I'm at and I didn't want you to have to wait any longer! Nearly all that's included could have been slaved to a few objects, but I didn't want to make it so you'd have to keep something you didn't care for. Other than that, the table in the preview is by Maron.

Compressed with a collection file included. Enjoy. <3

DOWNLOAD

So. Much. Awesome. Guys! Thank you again, thechangling and Mustluvcatz, I can't even begin to express properly how much I love all the beautiful things.

Come on, apocalypse...
thechangeling
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2014, 12:02:13 PM »

You are so very welcome! I'm so glad/relieved/excited that you like your gift! Cheesy
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: