Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2014 Gifts  (Read 309351 times)
silumeo
Kindergoth

« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2014, 03:23:36 PM »

My santa was The Lithium Vortex and I absolutely loved the gifts I got so I figured why not share? Thanks again for everything! <3

I COME WITH PRESENTS!!

(sorry for the wonky smiley Tongue)

A little birdy told me you were in need of a Santa, and I'm here to serve up. Smiley Without further adue,

MissTiikeri's kilt and Trapping tanktop recolours converted for TM.

MissTiikeri's recolours of Koticouture pants with Pixicat heels converted for TF.

MissTiikeri's  3t2 Short Simsimi top converted for AF, TF, and TM.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Meshes and full-size pictures are included. Penguin

~Snag 'em all~

Credits:
MissTiikeri
Pixicat
Trapping

Please feel free to share and
I hope this suits your tastes well enough. Heart burp
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:09:57 PM by starra » Logged

violettoaster
- VioletToaster
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2014, 07:48:13 PM »

So many beautiful things! Thanks so much for sharing your gifts~
Hayley
Saint of Saints.
Gloom Cookie

Gat would be proud.

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2014, 09:45:20 PM »

I think I've been hoarding this long enough, but here's my awesome gift from my amazing santa, starra! Smiley

Hey Hayley, happy Christmas in July! I'm your secret santa for the CiJ event this year~
I hope you like and can find some use for these gifts I made you! :3

First off, I read you wanted some pooklet'd male hairs so I retextured & recolored Raon 82 FtM in the naturals you requested (Dynamite, Depth Charge, Incendiary, Explosive) and in one unnatural, nuclear. (I didn't want to spam you with too many recolors T-T) Unfortunately I couldn't recolor any for elders because, this hair is only available for YM-thru-AM:

I also retextured Peggy's donation male hair #Mh080515 for toddler-thru-elders(Mail bomb) in the same naturals listed as above and in 3 unnaturals (Nuclear, hydrazine and flammable - I chose these based off what I've seen on your tumblr, hopefully they are the ones you like the most >_<)

Next up are the tattoos! Both are located on the face under the makeup > blushes category and are available for both genders:

A/N: This tattoo will deform if the sim's features (especially the cheeks bones) are altered dramatically - if that makes any sense. I had fun re-drawing this one from a reference ;v;

and then finally I made some cheek pores/blush makeup for both tan-to-dark and light skintones. Available for both genders under the makeup > blush section and are layerable with other blushes. 5 total tones included:

You can download everything right here and it's up to you if you would like to share them. I really enjoyed making these for you! Thank you for the fun ideas! Smiley

Oh and all the required hair meshes are included in the .zip for convenience. I think that's about it so I guess here is where I'll stop rambling. Have a good rest of your summer! <3

I am in awe of everyone's gifts, thank you to all who shared! Heart burp Big thanks to the mods who worked on this event as well. It was so much fun, as always!

Fata Morgana
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2014, 03:56:40 AM »

Awesome creators=awesome creations!

Huge thanks for sharing these wonderful things  Yay

Make Sims, not war!!! Yes. I am from Russia and I am against the war!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars (Oscar Wilde)
Laaneral
looks like a
Gutter Punk

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2014, 06:40:08 AM »

My Downloads folder almost died after this event Cheesy Thanks everyone Smiley

Mordenai
Metal Minx
Gutter Punk

It's always the quiet ones

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2014, 10:26:31 AM »

Oh, lots of lovely stuff, as always! Thanks to all the creators and the people who shared their gifts! Smiley
subliminelle
can't believe she got called a...
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2014, 08:47:02 PM »

Thanks for sharing the lovelies! Smiley

It's Elle Baby!
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2014, 12:02:23 PM »

I am drooling over all the great stuff.  I can't say pretties, because I love the one step decks and the bare wood walls and nooks and niches!  I also saw some collection worthy faces and a ton of stuff that had me making grabby hands at the screen.

Zero, thank you for organizing this wonderful event!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2014, 06:24:58 PM »

Just wondering whether anyone might still have kalynn's gift to thechangeling - and be willing to upload it - as the original download link is no longer working? Smiley

Nalia
Kindergoth

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2015, 01:39:40 PM »

Like CuriousB, I too am after Kalynn's gift to thechangeling. The link simply doesn't work, there is no file.
So, if anyone is kind enough to re-upload it I'd be sincerely grateful.
TIA
kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2015, 01:51:35 PM »

Just wondering whether anyone might still have kalynn's gift to thechangeling - and be willing to upload it - as the original download link is no longer working? Smiley

It's here. I accidentally moved the file soon after sending it and then reposted it.  I posted the revised link in this post, but I can't edit her original one, so it keeps getting lost.

If this link doesn't work, just let me know, and I'll reupload somewhere else. It is working for me as of right now.
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2015, 03:52:31 PM »

Thanks so much, kalynn!

I'll edit the original post to include your new download link. Smiley

thechangeling
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2015, 07:38:01 PM »

I'm a wee bit late, but I finally found Kalynn's message in my inbox and was just about to update my post. Thanks for saving the day, Curious! Wink
jemima
Gutter Punk

« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2015, 08:10:28 AM »

This link is broken https://app.box.com/s/wdp1w66aa18s2csfxk13  Sad
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2015, 08:39:18 AM »

Which  post is it on?

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: