Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: August Sim Challenge TS2  (Read 41223 times)
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2014, 02:00:36 AM »

I can't resist prompt August this month so using that one as inspiration this time.

August being the month when leaves start turning colorful was always Cara's favorite season...

... even though she's usually only able to enjoy the play of colors through window only due being sickly since birth.

*hides 'cause lame pictures and back story are lame*

ReiraKurenai
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

Little Monster

« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2014, 09:29:51 AM »

Nat: Your Sim is absolutely gorgeous! Such a stunner!
Focalor: I love your Sim's eyes!
Specialsimflake: Noria-Astra is beautiful! The headpiece is stunning.
Esotheria_D: Your Sim for Hypoxia is adorable!
Pagesinked: Augusta and Morgana are both stunning!

Now it is time to claim my poison!

Prompt: Niflheim

Hel (download)

I was inspired by Norse mythology, in particular the being Hel, who apparently is depicted as half-white and half-black or light vs. dark (hence the colour scheme). And apparently Hel, where she presides, overlaps with Niflheim. It just sort of all came together in the end.

Prompt: Vedette

Talulah (download)

Here I am not ashamed to admit I immediately thought of the Doctor Who episode 'Daleks in Manhattan' when I saw this prompt. I even named the Sim after Tallulah. Some Moulin Rouge! might have also sneaked in here...

lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2014, 03:32:15 PM »

Poison A:

Novelty

lipiman
Kindergoth

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2014, 04:20:15 PM »

I take poison A

Prompt - Pantomime

For anyone who doesn't know. In The Sims 1 there was an NPC who would show up whenever a party would be bad to try and make guests happier. That was never a case. He would always make things worse. He had this cliche mime appearance and spoke in strange "french" accent, using "zee" instead ot "the" or "eez" instead of "is". To top it all he was also a kleptomaniac.This was perfect opportunity for me to make him for my game and to give him a bit of a backstory.

Gabby Zee Mime

Gabby Zee Mime is not really from Veronaville and he actually speaks perfect simlish. But, his strange accent is not the only thing fake about him. His name is not Gabby, it's Gabriel Phantom. Gabby Zee Mime is just one big lie made to cover up his mischievous side. He likes cheese, strange smells turn him on and makeup of any sort is a big turn off for him.

"Hearing what sounds like a party, zee mime has emerged from hiding to investigate. Strangely attracted to bored SEEMS, he can not resist zee urge to entertain."

"Zee mime seeing zat zee people are still not having fun, refusez to leave zis partee."

Edit to add download links.

Make sure to CHECK OUT README FILE INCLUDED. There are some important information inside. I won't be responsible for careless actions.

Two versions: DOWNLOAD WITH makeup and DOWNLOAD with NO makeup included
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:35:39 PM by lipiman » Logged

Dominiquex
recreation enthusiast
Undead

digital hoarder

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2014, 07:40:18 PM »

I know I'm a little late, and I've never done one of these before, but I've been stalking the thread and past challenges for the past week... I think I'd like to try before it finishes up.

Poison A please?

Everyone's work is amazing!!!

"How odd to watch a mortal kindle / Then to dwindle day by day / Knowing their bright souls are tinder / And the wind will have its way / Would I could my own fire lend / What does your flickering portend?" Bastas, Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss
Aetherreal
CookieKat
Kindergoth

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2014, 08:49:12 PM »

Sad by Jasper My game got corrupted so I had to completely reinstall it ,but here's my last two sims arriving much later then I wanted them too.

Prompt - August

Merle has always loved right when the fall equinox began right around August,even when she was still living in the forest with her family in the magical realm. She left her forest home when she became a adult and moved to a small town that most thought didn't exist.
 Prompt - Cacophony

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:20:56 PM by CookieKat » Logged

Avelexi
Kindergoth

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2014, 01:28:12 PM »

Well I know I'm a bit late with this. Also please excuse the bad picture-taking!
I decided to do poison A. My prompt was Hypoxia. This is my thought process of hypoxia: decreased oxygen -turning blue-eventual death This sim's name is Maverick Thorn. He is a relatively "young" vampire who daily reminds himself of the day he was killed and then "reborn". He knows in fact that he is an undead being and will forever remain hypoxic...

If anyone is interested, I can upload him later. Thanks for your patience! Also good job everyone with their prompts! Everyone's creativity never ceases to amaze me!
Francis York Morgan
back but still dead
Kindergoth

« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2014, 07:46:21 PM »

I took poison A.

thaumaturge: bryce
WastelandSims
Kindergoth

« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2014, 08:14:55 PM »

I'll take poison B please! I should have my entries done tomorrow Smiley

sixgoldenwings
Kindergoth

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2014, 12:56:12 AM »

swooping in at the end of the month to present this month's sims.

prompts :: vedette, errant, dilution, august, novelty.

1. ve - dette  :: a leading star of stage, screen, or television.

Olivia Martinez is a popular actress in Latino TV movies, often landing leading roles.

http://tinyurl.com/OliviaMartinezDB

2. er - rant :: erring or straying from the proper course or standards.

Toni Nazareth comes from a family of strictly Christian nurses, but Toni is no nurse, or Christian.
Toni is a tattoo artist in Santa Monica with her husband Jessi and their kids Ronan and Terra. Toni dabbles in Wicca and Paganism now and then.

http://tinyurl.com/ToniNazarethDB
http://tinyurl.com/NazarethFamilyDB

3. di -lu - tion :: the action of making something weaker in force, content, or value.

Zuut's mother was a hamster an alien, and her father smelled of elderberries was a human. Because of this, Zuut is a kind of hybrid, or dilution of alien.

http://tinyurl.com/ZuutDB

4. au - gust :: the eighth month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the last month of summer.

Leah Ferguson was born at the end of August, which has always seemed to be her favorite month.

http://tinyurl.com/LeahFitzgeraldDB

5. nov - el -ty :: the quality of being new, original, or unusual.

Franco Pop is just a stage name. His real name being Patrick, Franco named himself after the genre of French pop music. The kids in his apartment building think he's a wackjob, while parents and other tenants think he's just strange, or unusual.

http://tinyurl.com/FrancoPopDB

Remember Boaz and Piper from last month's submission?
You can download them now, too.
http://tinyurl.com/BoazSavedraDB   http://tinyurl.com/PiperRoeDB   http://tinyurl.com/PiperRoeDBv2

Llamacopter
sb
Gutter Punk

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2014, 01:13:18 AM »

I've already submitted one WCIF for all the lovely posts.  You all are a real source of inspiration!

I am choosing Poison A.

Homunculus, a diminutive, fully formed human with roots in folklore and alchemical traditions.  This is Creamsicle Homunculus.  She hangs out near statues that make her feel even smaller, making up for her size by posturing until she gets tired of it.

Download link (I can't figure out how to insert the link over a word):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yfrhpgbtwwp6r2y/CreamsicleHomunculus.zip
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 08:10:26 AM by sb » Logged

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2014, 02:43:27 AM »

I am choosing Poison A.

I had nerdy fun looking into the many meanings of Vedette in multiple languages.

-

French Vedette

A Star (Like a rockstar.)

A system based on the promotion of the stars. Audiovisual stardom; to promote and seek stardom.

An artist named, headlining or enjoying a great reputation. Featured song or music hall.

Etymology -

From Italian Vedetta.

From Latin Vidēre, present active infinitive of Videō.

-

So  here we have Melody Porffor, a rock-star in the music video of her band

Grima
Dragon Princess
Kindergoth

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2014, 07:52:43 PM »

I picked poison B!

Dilution

Magnanimous

WastelandSims
Kindergoth

« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2014, 06:17:38 AM »

Everyone's sims look so lovely  Embarrassed

First we have Claire, for the prompt cacophony.

Claire never fared well in such a loud world, but after society broke down she finally had a chance to find peace and quiet. Claire thrives in her new life (or at least as much as one can thrive during the apocalypse).

And here we have Heather, for the prompt errant.

Heather is a soldier, or at least she's supposed to be. Truth be told, she went AWOL a long time ago... but in a world like this you've gotta put yourself first to survive. If that means abandoning your post for a life of petty thievery and general mischief, so be it.   

eir-ung
eir
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2014, 06:37:32 AM »

MeowMiaoMiau: Your sims are beautiful! You're playing an apocalypse too?  Smiley Cool
Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: