Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [GRANTED] Convert Female Outerwear: Adult to Teen  (Read 9362 times)
misskitters
Kindergoth

« on: August 21, 2014, 12:57:11 AM »

Wondering if some could please convert this outerwear for my teen females Smiley

Download+Mesh: http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=28952.msg662746#msg662746
(You have to scroll down the page a bit)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:53:07 PM by shastakiss » Logged
LeDoda
Gutter Punk

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 08:32:45 PM »

I'm learning to age convert, i can try this for you if you accept being my labrat

Stalk me on tumblr - Doda-sims.tumblr.com
misskitters
Kindergoth

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:46:53 PM »

I'll be your labrat!  Cheesy  Thank you for replying to my wish, btw.
LeDoda
Gutter Punk

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 08:28:39 AM »

Okay, a week has passed, and I shamefully didn't even start working on it, or learn anything, but I'd try to do them sometime today or tomorrow, I'm sorry

progress here, Neck doesn't perfectly align, I'll try again one more time, before I announce that I'm a big shit hole who promises fulfilling wishes but can't do then Sad

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Ahmed-Kotb/ugh_zps5846d76d.jpg

Edit: Tried again today, but so far this mesh has it's neck different from other meshes, so tbh, I'd rather tell you to ask someone else to do it,  because I can't do it, sorry
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:03:23 AM by LeDoda » Logged

Stalk me on tumblr - Doda-sims.tumblr.com
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 05:52:05 AM »

Pleas don't double-post, LeDoda. I have merged your posts for you. In future, please follow the directions given in the rules:

2. As throughout the rest of the forum, do not double post. If as a creator you wish to alert other members to updates to a request that you are working on or have fulfilled, but no one has posted after you, then you may do the following:

- copy the content of your existing post (pasting it into a temporary text file might be a good idea)
- delete your existing post
- create a new post, pasting in the content you copied from your original post and adding any new information

misskitters
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 03:04:39 PM »

Okay, a week has passed, and I shamefully didn't even start working on it, or learn anything, but I'd try to do them sometime today or tomorrow, I'm sorry

progress here, Neck doesn't perfectly align, I'll try again one more time, before I announce that I'm a big shit hole who promises fulfilling wishes but can't do then Sad

Edit: Tried again today, but so far this mesh has it's neck different from other meshes, so tbh, I'd rather tell you to ask someone else to do it,  because I can't do it, sorry

Sad  Thanks for trying.
kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 07:26:07 PM »

I can do it for you. I actually have the mesh converted. I just need to stick the textures on it and make sure I didn't blow anything up in game. I'm on my way out, but I should be able to get it done tomorrow or Wednesday.

Don't feel too bad. This mesh was a shoeswap of a Peggy mesh, and the original Peggy body mesh is using groups in a somewhat bewildering way. I suspect that you got tripped up by the alpha bits around the neck.
misskitters
Kindergoth

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 10:03:18 PM »

Yay!  Thank you so much!
kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 11:31:34 AM »

All done.

The mesh has a fat morph (seen on the girl on the end in the taupe coat) as well as a preg morph and comes in the original colors. Recolor files have the same numbers as the originals, and I've included the original swatch.  Please let me know if there is a problem.

misskitters
Kindergoth

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 12:20:39 AM »

Amazing!  Thanks for taking the time to do this.
Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 09:54:09 PM »

Gorgeous! And fat and preg morphs too? Droooool. Cheesy

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: