Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shatarja's boots on MDPthatsme's Modern Maid dress Default?  (Read 6669 times)
Caelixia
Kindergoth

Why live one life,When you could live multiple?

« on: November 12, 2014, 09:42:37 PM »

I would like this outfit, preferably the black one made into a maid default if possible.
I would like the black one to have a apron on it that isn't just a accessory, I really love the boots on this outfit.

This is where you can find the files: http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=31220.msg693369#msg693369!

Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:51:26 PM by shastakiss » Logged
antka
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 12:02:39 PM »

Here you go Smiley It is a default replacement, if you also need custom version just say so Wink. It doesn't have morphs, because they were bleeding through the apron :/ I checked it in bodyshop only, so if you notice anything wrong with it in game - please let me know.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:13:52 AM by antka » Logged

Caelixia
Kindergoth

Why live one life,When you could live multiple?

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 01:28:24 AM »

Here you go Smiley It is a default replacement, if you also need custom version just say so Wink. It doesn't have morphs, because they were bleeding through the apron :/ I checked it in bodyshop only, so if you notice anything wrong with it in game - please let me know.

Thank you! Cheesy I shall try it out in game and tell you if it works or not.
It works! Cheesy Not sure why my npcs aren't spawning with the default face templates I got though.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 04:58:48 AM by Psychotic-Pixels » Logged
nat
Undead

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 06:44:15 AM »

That maid looks like a default one that comes with the default batch of townies and npcs, so perhaps you should also download a clean and empty neighborhood template to get rid of that (it would work if you make a new neighborhood).
Also that dress is nice and works fine for maids Cheesy

jeneebtzlbrgr
Kindergoth

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 03:10:05 PM »

is there a reason i can't download the file too? i'm confused... my dumb butt can't find the link.
Mulford
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »

is there a reason i can't download the file too? i'm confused... my dumb butt can't find the link.

The link is the 'here' in the first sentence under the picture

"We are each on our own journey.  Each of us is on our very own adventure; encountering all kinds of challenges, and the choices we make on that adventure will shape us as we go; these choices will stretch us, test us and push us to our limit; and our adventure will make us stronger then we ever know we could be."
jeneebtzlbrgr
Kindergoth

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 07:39:12 PM »

The link is the 'here' in the first sentence under the picture

ah, thank you.

well... that link is broken. Sad
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 01:49:20 AM »

jeneebtzlbrgr, if you are using the link in the quote, it won't work, but the link under the original image does.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: