Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2014 Day 10 - Maxis Match & Remix  (Read 34735 times)
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« on: December 22, 2014, 12:49:36 PM »

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 10:13:50 PM by shastakiss » Logged

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 07:56:04 PM »

I combined Trapping's Sporty Chick shirt textures with the TF nite shirt mesh & made a default replacement!
Download

quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:06:13 PM »

Thank you!  Much more fitting.
SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 01:39:49 PM »

Ooh love that!

HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 11:38:56 PM »

A corner stair to match the Indestructable Stairs.

*Slaved to my recolorable stairs.

Download SFS

« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 05:33:59 AM by HugeLunatic » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 12:14:21 AM »

Hot diggity!!! Awesome, HugeLunatic! Cheesy

kimika
redheaded
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

Still a Gloom Cookie at heart

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 08:23:39 AM »

Oooh, thank you, HugeLunatic!  Heart burp
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 01:29:31 PM »

Thank you!
AdmiralAeris
Looking out for the underdog
Gloom Cookie

the price of "beauty" is too high

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 02:25:14 AM »

Well, I suppose this is a Maxis remix...

"Hardcore" re-creations of the Life Stories neighborhoods, Four Corners and Bitville, for mainline Sims 2.  I call these "hardcore" because these have heavier requirements (University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Free Time, Argon's LS build and buy bundles, and the extracted LS careers) than other versions of these hoods, existing or planned.

Four Corners is something of a hybrid of Riley's Story and the Free Play hood, with sim bin families (Foss, Stardust, Rhome, Margison) appearing in the bin as in Riley's Story, but also with the Free Play version of Old Grove Park (single lot) and certain sim relationships as they were in Free Play.

Bitville comes in two versions: a standard version that attempts to recreate the beginning of Vincent's Story as seen in SLS, and an enhanced version where most sims were given skills and jobs that I felt appropriate (vanilla Bitville has too many no-skill sims) and also includes some aspiration changes to fit the characters better.  The two (actually four, see below) hoods use the same ID, so only use one at a time.

As it's hard to show pictures of neighborhoods like this, have some pictures of the LS protagonists engaging in some non-LS activities (full size pictures +additional pics here; also shows one of the aspiration tweaks from Bitville Enhanced)

There are a few differences between these hoods and the original SLS hoods: Sims' non-everyday clothing may not match what they wore in SLS as I couldn't remember non-everyday clothing for every Sim (and in one case, I couldn't even check due to the sim starting dead), no sim has a lifetime want for a SLS career (SimPE crashed every time I tried to assign such), the aforementioned dead sim, Bailey Fortuna, has a gravestone on the lot and an actual cause of death (electrocution) and one thing that I couldn't remember in Bitville Standard that was fixed in Bitville Enhanced.

As for the hoods themselves:  they come in standalone and subhood (shopping district) flavors.  Same deal as with the Bitville versions, only one version of Four Corners or Bitville at any given time (but Four Corners and BItville can be played together).  Hood numbers are LS4C for Four Corners and LSBV for Bitville

Download Four Corners Standalone
Download Four Corners Subhood
Download Bitville Standard Standalone
Download Bitville Standard Subhood
Download Bitville Enhanced Standalone
Download Bitville Enhanced Subhood

Let me know if there is any problem with the links, this is my first time using Dropbox.

And my button...

EDIT 01/10/17: Dropbox links replaced with SimFileShare links.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:20:34 PM by AdmiralAeris » Logged
Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 03:56:32 PM »

A Maxis Match recreation of this dress from Rum+Coke.

DOWNLOAD LYNN DRESS (mirror)

And a handful of things for the Maxis Match Repository Project:

• Dustfinger's TFtAF conversions of the Harijuku, Celtic tanktop and shorts, and short dress choker outfits from the TS2 Store (required TF files included)
  • God Limping By's CU conversion of the Unsavory Charlatan Outfit (BV required)

And a new separated version of this jacket from AL, for AF & TF. Repositoried with both gloves and no gloves, AL required.

DOWNLOAD VARIOUS REPOSITORIED CONVERSIONS (mirror)

PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 08:24:20 PM »

Love those dresses, Skell. Thank you!

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 04:24:57 AM »

Awwa! It is amazing!  Heart burp Thank you!

Thanks also to everyone else!  Cheesy

Esotheria_D.
Lost in translation
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 03:37:26 PM »

OK, this is really embarrassing, but I really gotta ask: HugeLunatic, where in the catalog are your stair corners? I've been looking in build under stairs, in Deco - Misc. and in Misc. - Misc., but so far no luck. Which really doesn't have to mean anything, since I'm known to not be able to wade through my own catalog items, but I'm starting to think I'm really going blind. So, uh...help a loser out? pueh

Zora Graves
never odd or even
Macabre Miscreant

uǝʌǝ ɹo ppo ɹǝʌǝu

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 04:36:17 PM »

They're in Deco/Misc for 120 simoleons Smiley
(By the way, you can investigate this yourself by opening the mesh package in SimPE and clicking the "Details" tab (should be where your "Plugin View" tab is, depending on the layout)).

Esotheria_D.
Lost in translation
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 06:48:14 PM »

Ohh, so that's where the little rascal was hiding! Thank you Zora, you just saved me a good deal of frustration. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: