Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2014 Gifts  (Read 121464 times)
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« on: December 23, 2014, 03:34:43 AM »

Stock from mifti-stock

Itching to show off what your Secret Santa sent you? Here's the place to do it, and chat amongst yourselves. Go! Cheesy

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:57:10 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Imalia
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 08:34:36 AM »

I guess I'll break the ice and go first.

My santa was ReiraKurenai, and she was a wonderful Santa!

Greetings, Imalia! I'm having internet troubles, so this might have sent more than once. If it has, I apologise in advance!

It seems fate has decided for us to once again exchange as Secret Santa this year, only the other way around!  Big Grin

I've put together a few things for you, which I hope you will find useful and to your liking. Let's jump right in, shall we?

First up, MistyBlue's Rock Jacket outfit with Ambush boots by Pixicat (converted by Antka) for your teenage girls. Comes in three versions: with opaque or patterned tights or tightless. It comes in all the original colours for all three versions and has a fat morph.

Swatch

Then we have recolours of dark_moon's conversion of the Pioneer Dress for your little girls. The mesh is included for your convenience.

Swatch

I also included some recolours of a base game mesh for your little lads.

Swatch

I'm not done yet! I also did a batch of recolours of a base game curtain with a dotted texture from Colourlovers.

Swatch

And then last, but not least, some eyeshadow. You'll have to forgive the crappy preview for it, I sort of got distracted and forgot to take a proper one before I left for the holidays. I had to improvise and use my very vanilla game on my Mac. I can be a bit scatterbrained.  Embarrassed

All files are compressed in one convenient download. Also, I have included a readme file with all the credits for everything I used. Feel free to share too!

DOWNLOAD

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

-ReiraKurenai

I love everything, it's all so fabulous.  I have especially been drooling over those boots.
Thank you again, Reira. 
Ribbon
Kindergoth

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 03:10:02 PM »

Your Secret Santa 2014!

Elexis's "Quorra" hair 3t2 retextured in Pooklet's v2 in all naturals (binned Hat-style, greys attached to blonde) and in all 3.5 unnaturals (elders keep their neons, unbinned).  Volatile shown, mesh included in both archives.

Download Naturals
Download Unnaturals

Nilou's "Bella" dress with cyberboots on Gelydh's mesh in v3.5 unnaturals (- Time Bomb, + white base)(Maxis normal AF).  Torpedo shown, Rented-space's edited mesh (morphs) included.  Everyday and Formal.

Download

And finally...

The same textures on Cynnix's athletic girl conversion (not texture referenced as the AF Normal textures left the skirt a little too short).  Same colors as above, shown in Powder Cake.  Mesh included, edited by me to include Vanity DeMise's fat and preg morphs (I think...)  BSOK enabled.  Everyday and Formal.

Download

Full credits: Elexis (original hair mesh), Martini (3t2 conversion), Pooklet (hair textures and colors), IaKoa (GIMP curves, several 3.5 unnaturals won't work properly with Photoshop Elements), Almighty Hat (Smoke bomb color), Gelydh (original AF mesh), Rented-Space (morphs), Nilou via Artemida (dress textures), Marvine (athletic girl shape), Cynnix (cyberboots mesh conversion), Vanity DeMise (morphs), HystericalParoxysm (underwear texture on AG version) and finally, marka93 (Sim models -- from Old Town -- specifically, Julia Valentino, Claire Charming and Princess Zaghawa Maximus).

Feel free to share!

--aa

Thank you so much, it's all brilliant! I reuploaded the images and files to my photobucket and dropbox.
furbyq
elf grandfather
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 04:40:11 PM »

My Secret Santa was eir-sims and wow you guys. Wow.

(Swatch.)

The first thing I got was a fluffy AM dress!

Then some retextures/recolors of Newsea Foam Summer for F in my cosmic colors!

Some cuuuute CU pajamas with textures by Nyren.

(Swatch.)

A Rented-Space converted dress with Nyren's textures converted for CU.

Aaaand a skin reminiscent of the deep sea and dark space. The image is mine and doesn't properly show off the cool anchor tattoos. Embarrassed

Download!

Also I went ahead and rehosted the download link. Thanks again, eir. Smiley

tumblr!
go here for current downloads and wips.

dreamwidth!
go here for old downloads and pic spams.
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 05:09:59 PM »

Beautiful gifts so far, everyone! Smiley

My Secret Santa was MMJJSense! I received some very nice goodies indeed!

Sul Sul, I'm Sense
- Your Super Duper Secret Santa >w<...
Here, Let me bring the gift for you.

EDITED OUT UNTIL I HEAR BACK FROM MMJJSense

Next one : Terrano - [Historic Town]

DL : http://www.mediafire.com/download/mlhc8pi41tlhrdj/Terrano.rar

There's 3 Version of this town...

First : Historic Town - It's Prototype Version/Bridge is missing
Second : City - Terrano 1 [tree error] - yup, Tree error... it's spawn random tree.
Third : Terrano - an finish version of this town, Enjoy

- You should use Camera mod with this town, Preferably Gunmod's Camera.

Third : A smaller gift

An unnatural Recolor of "Lips for Trapping"

DL : http://www.mediafire.com/download/ac5887r8bdoaxgo/Unnatural_Recolur_for_Trapping.rar

PS.You can share the gift with everyone...

Thank you so much, Sense! I love every bit of it! Cheesy

ReiraKurenai
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

Little Monster

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 10:51:41 PM »

My Secret Santa was SerenityFall and gosh, am I in love with the goodies that was delivered!  Drool

Ho ho ho! Happy Holidays, ReiraKurenai! I am your Secret Santa! Cheesy

And I apologise for being late! Long story short, I had big plans, I was going to get every done on time and you'd wake up or come on and have your gift on the first day and then my body was like "haha, nope - you're sick. Deal with it."  bleh But enough about me, I'm sure you're dying to see what goodies Santa has brought for you~ Wink

First up is a beautiful dress from TS3 Montevista for your lovely ladies, Buona Sera. There's four colours and the shoes are Sentate's T-Straps. I tried to reduce the clipping as much as possible, but there's some when the sims walk.

Next are two pieces I hope fit well for the nightly creatures of your game. An Off-Shoulder Dress from the Showtime EP and a top for males from Midnight Hollow. The Dress is adults only and has three colours, while the top goes from teens-adults, and has one colour.

Third I have two more pieces from Montevista - a flowy, ruffly dress and some thin strap suspenders. The dress is teens and up and the suspenders are child and up. The dress has four colours and the suspenders have two.

Next is the Protector Pixie Cut from Dragon Valley, for both male and female and works for all ages. Greys are attached to black. (I'm aware the female one has already been done before; see Readme in file)

And last, but not least, some wedding formals for you simmies to enjoy! Another reason why I took so long, because I'm always worried I never do enough and ended up cutting into sending time x-x *Ahem* Included is two lovely dresses for teens-elders, a darling suit for your teen-elder men and two cute little outfits for the kids Smiley There's three colours for each outfit!

*All meshes have their appropriate morphs and PSD files are included for recolouring purposes

Download Everything

I hope you find something you like and feel free to share with everyone if you wish ^^ Hope you have a wonderful holiday and a beautiful New Year filled with lots of precious memories!

Love your SS,
SerenityFall~ <3

Credits:
EA for original meshes
Sentate/Amaryll/Gothplague for shoes
Remi for hair textures/colours

Once again, thanks bunches SerenityFall! I'm going to have lots of fun with these snazzy new items in my game.  Heart burp

chiaroscuro
Gloom Cookie

aka TenLittlePandas

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2014, 12:06:08 AM »

I finally got my own gift sent away, so now I can enjoy and share what my santa sent me! My Santa was Ribbon, and she made me some tops for elder females, a hair retexture and an adorable sim. Thank you again Ribbon!
Hi chiaroscuro! This year I'm your Secret Santa!

First up, two of Jessi's tops for elders on Gelydh's mesh in three colours each.

Download

XMSims hair 87 rextextured in Io's Pooklet edits in family two only, binned a la Hat.

Download hair
Download bmp

Clean Installer preview

And finally, an adult female sim in cc and non-cc versions.

CC version
No CC

Feel free to share!

Chiaroscuro (kee-ar-uh-SKYOOR-o). N. The difference between light and dark that makes a two dimensional image appear three dimensional.
My downloads are at my simblr
The Lithium Vortex
Undead

Is there a Doctor in the house?

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2014, 07:45:29 AM »

Faster than you can say "shoo-flee!", I've fallen in love with this gift, as it may possibly be (it is) the best present I've gotten this Christmas. Ladies and gentlemen, purple and green, the maggots and everything in-between -- Give it up for Hermit Fox!

Greetings, this year I get to be your Santa and I come bearing gifts! I was kind of tempted to make the title of this message "Very hairy Christmas" but managed keeping myself from doing it. *chuckles* That said though your gift will consist mostly of hair because your wishlist had two things I absolutely love making but rarely get a chance to do: Ombre-hairs and ethnic-style/not-straight hair so I couldn't resist on jumping on those. I actually tried combining those both but they didn't quite work out like I hoped it would so the ombres are straight hairs only sadly. Some of these files are downright gigantic so I divided them in smaller parts for more manageable downloading instead of uploading one gigantic file. Smiley

Without further ado let's get this post rolling eh?

Firstly these two hairs, Myos-Fhair14 and Newsea's Born This Way hair;

Download MyoS-Fhair14 from mediafire / skydrive / dropbox
Download Newsea BornThisWay from mediafire / skydrive / dropbox

Then these three hairs, Newsea Lollipop, XMSims 42 and RaonFhair101

Download Newsea Lollipop from mediafire / skydrive / dropbox
Download XMSims42 from mediafire / skydrive / dropbox
Download RaonFhair101 from mediafire / skydrive / dropbox

And lastly a "fake conversion"* of Romantic Cleo underwear from Mastersuite stuff pack:

Download underwear from mediafire / skydrive / dropbox
Comes in these colors:

*fake conversion because I just slapped the textures on nude mesh.

Credits & Info:
- meshes are all included (by Newsea, SAU, Raon & XMSims), few include also tweaked version of the meshes, Newsea's Born this way hair had child looking bit weird to me so I edited it slightly and Raon's hair had few random parts poking through where they weren't supposed to be poking through so I pushed those back to where they belonged.
- Textures used were by Pooklet, Io, EA (Sims 3 hair) and in XMSims hair I used texture from Trapping's & Nymphy's Nouk Remake hair.
- Colors by Pooklet, Io, Hat, Aweeshie, Furbyq and me. Naturals are binned but not familied and grays show up in custom bin for younger ages but in gray for elders.

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and can find some use for these. Oh also, feel free to share them, that's why there are so many mirror links included (gotta make sure that at least one of them works even if something runs out of bandwidth! Grin)

-Santa Fox  Wink

I just wanna turn the lights on,
in these volatile times.

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 08:06:56 AM »

Oh Nicey Nice gifts, all! Cheesy Cheesy

Chris W.
Doomsday Device Seller
Undead

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 12:23:08 PM »

Sooo,chiaroscuro was my Secret Santa and she did a super ubermega awesome job:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Chris W! I am your Secret Santa this year and I've brought a variety of goodies, so hopefully you will find something you can use.

Part i - Miscellaneous Recolors

You said you liked historical pieces, and I also love Midcentury design so I kinda took that theme and ran with it.

First, some retextures of Shannanisims 1950's Tables.

Swatch

I slaved the tiered end table and 2x1 coffee table to the 1x1 coffee table since they already shared a texture map, so you'll want to replace the meshes with the ones included if you had them already. Any existing recolors will still work.

Next, I made some "aged" recolors of the street light, parking meter, and traffic sign from Veranka's Roaring Heights conversion.

I accidentally deletd the pictures of the streetlight (sorry!) but they're the ones in the header.

Part ii - HC's Midcentury Living Room

For the next part I had some fun with history research. I made a color palette using colors inspired by Sherwin Williams 1947 paint collection, SW Historic Preservation color palette and Kohler's 1931-1969 product line, which I used to recolor everything in this section.
I wanted to pick some meshes that you might not already have a million recolors for so I picked HC's 3t2 Conversion of Mid Century Fantasy living room Store set.

Swatch 1 | Swatch 2 | Swatch 3

Part iii - Walls

Next, a set of grungy wallpapers in shades of beige, rust and green on an edit of a trim by shastakiss.

Swatch

Comes with the option of baseboard, baseboard and crown molding, or no woodwork. Should be MAC compatible, untested with AL ceilings since my game wouldn't cooperate.

The patterns are seamless both side to side and up/down. So for example, the no molding version tiles seamlessly above the baseboard version.

Part iv - Decorative Railing

Last (but hopefully not least!) I saw that you requested an edit of a mesh awhile ago, so I decided to learn how to mesh. Since I am a total newbie at milkshape they are definitely not perfect, but in game I think they look rather nice and hopefully you will too.

They are quartertile enabled, but will place properly against the wall on left or right of modular stairs without it. There is one glaring issue...the footprint tile blocks the base of the stairs on the smallest two meshes. If anyone can tell me how to fix them I would be more than happy to upload a fixed version.
Included are five meshes: Original height edited to not cut into walls; around 3/4 wall height; half wall height; foundation +1 click up; and foundation height. Comes in single sided only. I also decided to learn the repository technique since the textures for this thing are HUGE, so all meshes are slaved to the wall height mesh (labeled MASTER). I made a few simple concrete and marble recolors to test the repositorying, and a few looked okay so I included those.

Okay I'm done babbling now. All necessary meshes, more pictures + swatches plus additional credits are included in the download. If you find anything wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know. Feel free to share if you want to. It's been super fun making things for you, and thank you for inspiring me to learn how to do so many new things!

Download Part i
Download Part ii
Download Part iii
Download Part iv
or DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING

AdmiralAeris
Looking out for the underdog
Gloom Cookie

the price of "beauty" is too high

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2014, 04:47:51 PM »

My Secret Santa was furbyq!

So I was your Secret Santa this year! Yay! Here are the gifts I crafted for you! Smiley

Firstly, I made you some makeup! There are six sets in total, four sets of lips and two sets of eyeshadows. The lips are all on a soft alpha and come in a spectrum of naturalish tones. The two eyeshadows are fairly different, one being a subtle tint and the other being more opaque in order to give a different shape to your sims' eyelids.

Lipstick Megaswatch/Eyeshadow Miniswatch
Lip Texture Preview

Secondly, you said that you liked "business casual" and stuff for teens, so I converted two of Yuxi's outfits for TF! They both come in their original color(s) plus a few recolors. For the Victorian Frills outfit, I used the mesh with brogues, as I thought they were a good compromise between pretty and practical. Both meshes also use regular Maxis hands and have working fat morphs.

Victorian Frills Swatch/Skirt Suit Swatch

Aaaand lastly, I have a TON of painting recolors for you! You said that you liked Maxis meshes with unusual placement, and since my metric for "standard" paintings is the Bon Voyage Travelkeeper poster, I tried to use meshes that were smaller/differently shaped than that one.

The meshes used were "Marketing Print by Seph Epia", "Under the Horizon by Sam Stewart", "Brave New Simlandia", "Suspense", "Sent to my Room Without Dinner", and "Route 66". Marketing Print requires NL, all the others are base game meshes. I also tried to include a wide variety of subject content, as I didn't know exactly what you like when it comes to paintings. All come with numbered swatches so sorting out anything too eclectic should be easy. Grin

Brave New Simlandia Preview/Swatch
Marketing Print Preview/Swatch
Route 66 Preview/Swatch
Sent to My Room Without Dinner Preview/Swatch
Suspense Preview/Swatch
Under the Horizon Preview/Swatch

Download All the Things!

I hope you enjoy my gifts and have a marvelous holiday! Heart burp
Trynitrotoluenka
Kindergoth

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2014, 05:39:08 PM »

Lithium Vortex was my Santa  Cheesy I got some nice hairstyles and clothes, and since she said that I can share it:

Merry X-Mas!!! I hope your Christmas is going really well! I'm sorry it isn't much, but I hope you still like it some. Smiley

Let's get started. Smiley

(full-size)
Mesh included, naturals are binned. Compressorized.

(full-size)
Meshes included, compressorized.

(full-size)
Mesh included, naturals are binned. Compressorized.

(full-size)
Mesh included and compressorized, but no fat morphs sadly (I tried but it kinda.. exploded. Tongue)

Download it all!
Alternate

Credits to:
Anna
ButterflySims
Puddingfaceappreciationsociety
Remi
Rented-Space
Skysims

I hope you like your present, and merry Christmas. Cool (again, sorry it is not so much!!)

[also, you have permission to share, if you would like to.]

Thank you once again  Smiley I'll definietely use them in my game.
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2014, 07:41:13 PM »

Trynitrotoluenka was my wonderful Santa this year and gave me bunch of pretties and look! There's even a fox on the blue shirt, you have no idea how happy I am about that alone Grin

Merry Christmas!
I'm your Secret Santa this year  Smiley I apologise for being late and not bringing a lot of presents but I hope you'll find an use for them in your game  Heart burp

First, a set of 6 t-shirts on Amaryll's mesh for childrens, teens and adults:

Download

Second, 6 warm turtleneck also on Amaryll's mesh for teens and adults:

Download

And finally a wallpaper and floor with textures from Subtle Patterns

Download wallpapers
Download floors

All meshes are included!
If you want, you can download everything here:

Download everything

Credits:
Amaryll
Subtle Pattern
Threadless

Thank you again Trynitrotoluenka, I'll put these in good use in my game   Heart burp

LeDoda
Gutter Punk

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2014, 09:01:54 PM »

The shitton of awesome stuff serenity-fall did is beyond amazing, and these underwear. OH MY GOSH! You guys are amazing, merry christmas everyone and happy new year

Stalk me on tumblr - Doda-sims.tumblr.com
MMJJSense
Sense2001
Kindergoth

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2014, 07:23:06 AM »

Now I wonder... what happen to my santa... Is he-she okay?... it's almost 28 // #OHMYGOSHLOOKATTHOSESTUFF #EVERYONEGIFTISAMAZING

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ...!! Crumplebottom Forever !!... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: