Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.01 - Unfinished Business  (Read 311322 times)
simflake and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 03:49:11 PM »

Spring Romance - 8 top-only dress conversions for teen girls, mostly in gentle pastels and floral prints, hence the title. The mesh by Trapping is included. Textures are from these dresses by Medinaquirin and from a site I don't remember. Embarrassed No adult versions this time, as the original Medinaquirin dresses have a nice mesh. And no swatch because I hate doing them, sorry - if you want to preview the textures, you can use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer.

More previews:

Files are clearly labeled and tooltipped, compressed, and enabled for both Everyday and Formal so they can be used with separate bottoms enabled for Formal wear.

The mesh clips during some animations, like here:

Download

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

antka
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 04:07:57 PM »

This topic is perfect for me. My WIP folder is bulging with unfinished/unreleased projects which I will happily dump here  Tongue
The first project I managed to finish is a teen conversion of Trapping's Short Shorts, shoeswapped by Nekosayuri. I know that Hayley(Chalkmetal) had already converted the chucks version, but the mesh had some issues(gap around waist), so I converted the  shorts myself. I made 3 versions - with chucks, with chucks and knee-high socks, and with flats. They come in 6 colors each, have fat morph only and are categorized as everyday.

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
Original  mesh - Trapping
Shoeswapped mesh - Nekosayuri

WakahisaDManami
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 06:05:24 PM »

So many lovely things already! I think blanket themes like this that involve pretty much everything are perfect! Heart burp

Please call me Mai! I use she/her pronouns
keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 06:19:49 PM »

Oh, I love this theme! I have lots and lots of unfinished business  Grin

I finished this a while back and it has been sitting in my WIP folder ever since. It's a TF conversion of this outfit by totoasims. They're seperates, it's a top-only dress and pantless boots. The top is a mash-up from Yuxi's Boldness Beckons and Conservative Couture. It comes in just the one black/grey color shown. The bottoms are Klavix' Boots, converted by Spacedoll.  They come with the tights shown in the picture and in "plain" black tights  Smiley Set as Every Day and both meshes have fat morphs.

Download
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:30:07 AM by keoni » Logged

misomoso
Kindergoth

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 01:48:44 AM »

Thank you so much for lovely things ! Heart burp
I was also just finished my unfinished business.

TM, AM & EM OUTFITS

Mesh credit : Original AM & TM mesh by Amaryll, EM mesh by Trapping

DOWNLOAD TM /  DOWNLOAD AM  / DOWNLOAD EM
Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 03:18:48 AM »

Back in 2013 Adalae gave me this classy bolero outfit for our Blind Date. I've always liked it on Florence Delarosa, so I decided to make it into a default for her outfit (afbodytweedjacket) and do a conversion for elders (efbodytweedjacket).

It's been shoeswapped it with Bunhead's loafers, because I thought that would be kinder to pregnant sims (both morphs are included!) Original mesh was by Jaccirocker, retextured by Adalae. Maxis originally had hid two colors for adults and one color for elders, but I've unlocked them all for both age groups so there's three colors for each: blue, red, and pink (originally brown).

DOWNLOAD DEFAULT REPLACEMENT FOR AF & EF (mirror)

EDIT: If you'd prefer non-default versions, find them by Dharden here!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 04:18:55 AM by Sevenskellington » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2015, 10:33:34 AM »

OOH this is going to be an awesome month! LOOOK at all the goodies! Cheesy

PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2015, 11:59:01 AM »

This is an excellent theme - endless possibilities.

Thank you for all of the shares thus far. Smiley

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2015, 01:21:36 PM »

So many pretties!  Thank you for finishing & sharing!
Chemic
Organized Chaos
Kindergoth

My Melting Sanity

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2015, 02:52:03 PM »

Well, this has been sitting in my unfinished projects folder for an  embarrassingly long time, and when I saw this theme, I felt it was time I should finish it.  So here you go, the 3t2 conversion of Awesim's industrial shelving in all of iCad's wood colors.

Download (mesh included)

Credits:
lmhwjs for converting the mesh
iCad for their color palette

Zora Graves
never odd or even
Macabre Miscreant

uǝʌǝ ɹo ppo ɹǝʌǝu

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »

This is promising to be an awesome theme, thanks for all the contributions so far! thanks
I just made a list of projects that I might finish. I have stopped counting at eight... I had no idea I had so much unfinished and / or half-assed crap laying around  Scared

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2015, 07:32:09 PM »

Here we go  Cheesy

These were made ages ago and I had an in-game swatch done, but had not taken nice preview pictures. As my computer is in the middle of upgrades I could not make those last previews myself. So boolpropbea came to the rescue!
I will have more finally finished projects to come  Cool

University Required!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 07:32:58 PM by NathanialRoyale » Logged

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2015, 09:37:28 PM »

Here's my first contribution to the theme! I'd like to give a big shout-out to ShastaKiss for making all of the necessary packages. Saved my ass!

First is an intended gift for the Advent celebration that didn't quite made it across the finish line! PrincessBliss made this cute speech bubble lamp and it fit perfectly with our Comic Book theme. Word of caution though, the way the lamp was made, there's no transparency on the front. If you place it on a wall and turn it on there is a nice glow surrounding the lamp, but the front remains dark. The previews you see here include ceiling lighting.

DOWNLOAD

Next up is a 3to2 conversion of SimMan's Everett Loveseat by Dark_Moon. Cushions all pattern, back and base solid fabric. A PSD has been provided for your convenience!

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD - PSD

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:17:42 PM by ZeroDark » Logged

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2015, 09:46:15 PM »

OOH so many pretties added since I last loooooked! Cheesy Cheesy

Becca
aka beccabear
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

and Andrey isn't here

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2015, 11:16:53 PM »

Many moons ago, I made some faces (I bet you didn't see that one coming)! Fast-forward several months and I'm just now taking pictures and making sure they show up and breed okay and then zoom to today and I am sharing this all!

Most of the faces are kind of similar since I made them for personal use and this is my aesthetic, but there are some different shapes and features across the board, because I like variety occasionally.

The download comes with giant Bodyshop previews, which I've linked to below.

Pixel faces on parade! You can download an album of in-game pictures of all 27 faces here, but some of my favourites are thus:

01 Heart

05 Cban

08 Easi

13 Ecer

22 Cmed

Credit to Katu for this wonderful tutorial that made all the sense in the world, and also to Poppet, because one of the templates started by being Rory Knox.

These are default faces, so as with all defaults, only have one of said default in your downloads folder at a time! You can't have my face 13 and somebody else's face 13 simultaneously.

Happy Simming!

eta: courtesy of DeeDee, you can now download non-defaults of these faces!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 11:23:13 AM by beccabear » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: