Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.01 - Unfinished Business  (Read 314406 times)
nat
Undead

« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2015, 05:55:17 AM »

I LOVE the pink piano Cheesy my aesthetic.

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2015, 02:42:46 PM »

Thanks, Nyren and nat, glad you liked them.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
HafiseAzale
Bite me!
Gutter Punk

« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2015, 03:39:06 PM »

Download

Note: The leather portion is the new subset so it will NOT pick up old recolors.

Installing:
*Open the "MyDocuments" folder and move the file to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA
*Open the "ProgramFiles" folder and move the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA

This really has been one of the best themes, with so much great stuff! Thank you to everyone!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:19:06 PM by HafiseAzale » Logged

WornLullaby
Kindergoth

« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2015, 10:02:52 PM »

Unfinished Business! Well I make recolors for my game, I mean to share them(I guess) but I don't ever get around to it so Scared...Here you go:
Previews:

^Vintage Lantern and GravelPit^

^All Colors- Kind of Shiny from the lighting^
Twenty recolors of Buggybooz's Kitchen Basic! (in case you didn't get that already)
I'm sure there are some variations of this out there but I did my own version.
I used all of iCad's woods (minus cottage white) and muted them down to match my game.
Each recolor has a subtle dirty state. They work on all of BuggyBooz's slaved meshes including Shakerlicous.

Swatch
All the files are clearly marked so you can take out which colors you don't want.

Download  I  Alt. Download
Edited to say: Meshes are not Included! You can get them here.

Feel free to use however you like just give credit where credit's due.
Kitchen Basic : BuggyBooz
Wood Colors : iCad
The Magic of Photoshop & SimPe :  WornLullaby

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:22:31 PM by WornLullaby » Logged
Fran
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2015, 06:21:32 AM »

Now that is a set to die for! Awesome!
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2015, 02:32:59 PM »

I'm really loving all the new stuff people have been sending out to us. So many things I didn't know I couldn't live without until I saw them.

I was looking thru my pics folder looking for something and I came across something I saved last May that fit this theme so well . . .

That's right, folks, FINISH WHAT YOU START.  As you can see, Derek Diddle (sooooo, what kind of names do your Sims get when your chugging the Mike's Hard Lemonade while you play?Huh??) is pleading with us to get his house built. It seems to be a foundation. With no stairs for him to even go add his dirty footprints to the plywood.
Sorry, Derek, I have other lots to finish first. Heeheeeheeehehehehee.

Your basic black tee from trapping's top-only version of fanseelamb's pajama tee. Mesh included. Pic included. No idea where the logo came from, it's been sitting in my pics folder for months.

Download here.

Tag/button:

If anyone would like to make more tee's for other sizes and for females, here's the transparent background png I made from the t-shirt ad for your use:

Per moderator request, a Kicker:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:05:00 AM by Deatherella » Logged

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Smeag
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2015, 02:50:09 PM »

How fitting indeed, Deatherella! Cheesy

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who's contributed! I've downloaded a bunch of stuff, this has been an amazing theme.
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2015, 03:41:27 PM »

I finished a project I started in July: Advertising pillars. There're three variations from simple to fancy, reflected in price and room score. The mediocre one is the master for the other two. There're two colour options for the pillars and two for the posters (did I mention the posters have their own subset?). The default is just old shreds, the other is decked out with several simlish PSAs. No real propaganda stuff, suitable for non-dystopian games, too! These are also quite low-poly, the fancy one is more than twice the mediocre one and still only 864. You'll find them in Deco/Misc. for 400-600.

(For some reason all shadows have a flat top, no idea why.)

DOWNLOAD ADVERTISING PILLARS

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
igosimming
Kindergoth

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2015, 05:16:48 PM »

I just wanted to pop my head back in and say thanks for all the super great stuff that has been uploaded all throughout January, and for all the kind words on my eyebrows! Smiley
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2015, 05:28:44 PM »

"has been uploaded" Don't talk in past tense, yet, we still have some days to go! Cheesy

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
igosimming
Kindergoth

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2015, 06:02:38 PM »

This is true! And as is so often the case, I'm sure the very best is saved for last! Cheer
Zora Graves
never odd or even
Macabre Miscreant

uǝʌǝ ɹo ppo ɹǝʌǝu

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2015, 07:41:04 PM »

*sweats nervously* I hope this lives up to anyone's expectations...

When I finally learned recolouring I was wrecking my brain forever about what could be done with these spheres by Parsimonious. Not that they're not pretty - in fact, I like them so much that I wanted to use them everywhere. But the same old colours were getting old really fast. Now that I've delved a bit deeper into SimPE and its possibilities, the case was clear: bubbles.

So now there's bubbles in nine colours plus white and some solid recolours. Swatches can be seen here:

...and here's a proof for transparency.
On the solids swatch you can also see some imperfections but those are due to mapping and that's still beyond me. Also, you'll need to place them with OMSPs - I've tried making them shiftable but didn't succeed. You'll hear from me when I do.
Meshes are included for convenience, as well as preview pics and swatches. Files are clearly named and do not contain special characters.

Textures by:
Parsimonious.org
cgtextures.com
spiralgraphics.biz
hdwallpapers.cat
some simmer I couldn't find ._. (discoball-1 used to be a wall)

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:49:16 PM by Zora Graves » Logged

SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2015, 10:09:21 PM »

Wow! There's so much stuff here! I don't even know where to begin!  Shocked

Forgot I had these sitting around for a while and I meant to do more with them, but eh - I'm lazy. Three night pieces from TS3 Master Suite Pack; Lace Bustier, Romantic Robe Gown and Romantic Robe. There's two versions - one with maxis block feet and one with Bloom's sexy feet; the lace bustier has a third version (click) using both sexy feet and bloom's push-up. All have fat morphs, but the romantic robe is the only one with a preg morph; all but the romantic robe gown are for teens-elders. PSD files are included for recolouring/retexturing purposes.

Download 3t2 Master Suite Sexy Feet || Download 3t2 Master Suite Maxis Feet || EXTRA: 3t2 Master Suite Lace Bustier Push-Up

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »

OOH more goodies! These are all such lovely additions!  Grin I LOVE this theme...Have I said that  before?

Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2015, 10:22:34 PM »

Oo those spheres are really pretty, and I really love those conversions SerenityFall. Thank you so much! There's so many stuff this month that I'm sure I'm gonna have fun downloading them all ^q^

Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: