Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.01 - Unfinished Business  (Read 314403 times)
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2015, 05:23:15 PM »

Gnome stuff
the m&g incentive gnome now shares textures with the bg gnome so any recolors you have of the Kozy Kitsch Gnome (like a PlantsimGnome for instance) will now show up for the Guardin' Gnome. There's also a separate worn/grungy recolor of his wheelbarrow (not pictured). Updated mesh included, with thanks to Richief.

BonVoyage footprintless stuff
Sims can now walk under / over / through these with no foot stomping
- Over the Range Sign
- Tiny Palm shrub
- Big Pond Peddlers Sea Pods, Seaweed, Seaweed Mini, and Seaweed Jumbo

download - alternate

Eltaninz
Sponge Eater
Kindergoth

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."

« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2015, 06:35:32 PM »

Updated both my posts with kicker friendly previews :3

pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2015, 06:16:26 AM »

Here's a coffinkicker for my advertising pillars. Smiley

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
Theraven
Easily distracted
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

The bright side of life has chocolate!

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2015, 07:56:18 AM »

Lots of awesome stuff this time!

I absolutely love the playground set addons, Shastakiss!

Just one thing - the Box link for the toy chest set at TBTO does not want to work for me, and not the other Box links you've posted (the mediafire links are fine). I get the Box page up, but no matter how much I click the download button, the download bar that usually pops up at the bottom does not even show. I've already tried it in two different browsers, without any luck. All the other Box links in this topic works for me, but I've had the same problem with Box links from certain creators from time to time, yours in particular. Makes me think there might be a problem with how you've linked to them. Could you perhaps take a look?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:41:57 AM by Theraven » Logged

Chapter 85 of Little Fire Burning

Just because I have a short attention span, that doesn't mean I... SQUIRREL!
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2015, 08:48:11 AM »

Thank you very much, Theraven! I'm just out of boxwidth for January, I'm guessing the other Box links that won't work for you are the same. It'll re-set tomorrow but I'll add mediafire links at TBTO  Smiley
Theraven
Easily distracted
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

The bright side of life has chocolate!

« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2015, 08:56:11 AM »

Thanks! Good to know there's an explanation for it Smiley

Chapter 85 of Little Fire Burning

Just because I have a short attention span, that doesn't mean I... SQUIRREL!
kalynn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2015, 10:18:14 PM »

Before the month ends, I wanted to post these. I made them for Advent, and  then, I never actually got around to putting them in packages.

I'm a big fan of Buggy's Kia set (and now, Pinketamine's add ons) , but I wanted more options for them.  These are just a bunch of, patterned recolors of the bench cushions and retextures of the end table and bench iin Goat's wood in 12 of Pooklet's naturals.  The bench recolors also recolor the chair that Pinketamine uploaded upthread.

Miscellaneous Pattern Swatch

Stripes Swatch

Wood Swatch

The swatches are arranged alphabetically by file name. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Credits
- Buggybooz for the original meshes and some of the textures
- Goat for the Wood texture
- Pooklet for the wood color actions
- IaKoa  for converting Pooklet's actions to Gimp.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:44:59 PM by kalynn » Logged
blissful-indigo
Kindergoth

In Bloom

« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2015, 02:58:08 AM »

In typical blissful-indigo fashion, my contribution for this month's theme comes on the last day. This month's theme was great motivation to finish some half-completed projects. Now, here are 12 (mostly) motivational posters to motivate your teen sims to stay in school and work hard. Originally these were made for my own use, but maybe someone else can find a use for them, too. They were sitting in my folder so long without any previews taken so I'm glad for a solid reason to finish the set.

They are all recolors of Maxis meshes: Surfing the Universe, Civic Idol, & It's Reggae Mon. Files have been compressorized and are labeled so you can discard any recolors you don't want.

Credits
AllPosters.com
MPM School Supplies
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:03:48 AM by blissful-indigo » Logged
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2015, 03:38:55 AM »

kalynn, the patterns are really pretty, thank you very much!

Ahh I wish I had time to participate in this theme, everything that has been shared are all amazing! ^_^

IaKoa
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2015, 06:00:49 AM »

How bad is it to postpone uploading some recolors for this theme for an entire month while you only needed to take some previews? Well, it is still January.  Grin

I always have a hard time finding a fridge if I want something you don't find in the average kitchen, so I made 50 recolors of Veranka's Back to Retro fridge, 25 based on pictures and 25 based on patterns. Some recolors don't line up perfectly where the two doors meet, but it didn't annoy me enough to not use the recolors, in a crazy way I found it kind of cute and to fix it I would have to recreate the recolors, what my lazy part refuses to do. Wink
In the download there are 50 recolors, 2 swatches, a preview and the credits. The files are numbered according to the swatches (counted like you read: from left to right, up to down), so you can easily delete the recolors you don't want. The mesh is not included, you can get it here.
DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 06:32:32 AM by IaKoa » Logged

epo
Eternal Nomad
Undead

Eternal Nomad

« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2015, 10:41:24 AM »

OMG Pinkosims these are going in my Steampunk train station!!!! I was looking exactly for something like these! And Zoragraves thanks for the beautiful recolors. I gotta do something with those spheres!

Fallout Pretties @ Leviathan33
The Knights of Nik Nik @ Brrrave Sir Rrrrobin
Modernist Munchkins @ Modernist Meal
Smeag
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2015, 08:22:25 AM »

IaKoa, thank you so much, those fridges are amazing! Cheesy
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2015, 09:32:29 AM »

Oh, those fridge recolours are lovely! My other favourite thing are HugeLunatic's columns. Those will be useful for both of my themes! Cheesy Thanks everyone for sharing! This theme was great, I vote for making it a tradition! Every creator has stuff that didn't get done in the busy festive season and getting rid of old things is always a good way to start a new year. Cool Plus with a fixed January theme mods don't have to bother with theme polls/discussion on top of all the other things going on in December.

Anyway, here's one other thing I was able to finish for this theme. Just a bit late because of problems. Aviolina had this wonderful wreck of a motorbike converted from a Silent Hill game, and I put it back into a somewhat working state. Still very rusty but not falling apart yet. Wink The original object has two subsets now, one for the frame and one for the seat and rims. It's also the master object for the other two. The leaning motorbike is intended to go near a fence, works best with short ones lower than the handlebar. You get a bunch of recolours for the frame and a black alternative for the seat and rims. You can choose between two versions, one appears in Deco/Misc, the other in Misc/Cars (personally I prefer to have all my garage related stuff together).

One more shot to show off the extra work I did for nice indoor shadows:

(Delete/archive the old file "AJSH_Motorbike.package")
DOWNLOAD MOTORBIKES AS DECO-MISC
DOWNLOAD MOTORBIKES AS MISC-CARS
DOWNLOAD RECOLORS

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2015, 11:13:00 AM »

This theme was great, I vote for making it a tradition! Every creator has stuff that didn't get done in the busy festive season and getting rid of old things is always a good way to start a new year. Cool Plus with a fixed January theme mods don't have to bother with theme polls/discussion on top of all the other things going on in December.

Good idea, we might just do that! Big Grin

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2015, 01:12:08 PM »

I totally agree with that idea! Cheesy Everything is just fantastic. It's like getting a second Christmas! Tongue

Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: