Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.02 - Conversion Immersion  (Read 208893 times)
eir-ung
eir
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2015, 04:19:13 PM »

I love these boots! thanks!
Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2015, 04:43:13 PM »

Ah, I just need to finish up on a few things, then I've got a set!

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 06:19:42 PM »

This is not the set I was talking about, but I just can't stop with the Pirate woods.

AweSims Industrial Shelves, in Shasta's Pirate woods and metal. I've included some of Aelia's Eco colours (slapped on top of the Pirate texture) as well, as I needed some more woods.

The files have not been compressorised, and the mesh is included.

Download

I hope you like them.

Credit:
Shasta for the pirate wood and metal
Goat for the wood texture
Aelia for the Eco colours
AweSims for the shelf
lmhwjs for the conversion
Justanothersimsblog for sending me the original TS3 mesh
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 04:22:51 PM by Inzey » Logged

pieridae
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm gonna see if I can turn him into a frog.

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2015, 07:00:35 PM »

I bring decorations for the neighborhood! Smiley
(some are highpoly)

This set include:
- Cabin
- Condemned Home
- Mine Entrance
- Old Mill
- Rusted Tractor
- Rusted Truck
- Saw Mill

Do you have the poly counts, by chance?  They look awesome.

Sigmund
Gutter Punk

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2015, 07:12:51 PM »

Everything looks awesome! I'll hopefully have something to share (first GOS challenge, woot!). Been learning how to convert TS3 stuff, but ran into some snags. We will see.
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2015, 02:48:58 AM »

If you end up needing a hand with the conversions there are those who have done such before who could give you a hand here, (though not me, I can't mesh at all Tongue )

Amelie Montmartre
Voodoo Lady's Maid
Kindergoth

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2015, 05:17:01 PM »

Okay, as soon as I saw this theme, I HAD to do something for it - I've been on a retro gaming kick at the moment, and Makin' Magic was one of my favourite Sims 1 games as it had gorgeous Victorian stuff. It always reminded me of Anne of Green Gables...

Remember the pastel  Edwardian dresses? They were in slightly different colours for each skin tone, but you could only wear one - Sims 2 and an infinite capability for recolours means an end to such shameful  wardrobe segregation. Recolours for all!

First off, the original Makin' Magic pastel colours - cream, pink and blue, as worn by umpteen Sims wandering around Magic Town.

I've also added a little extra - a leafy green, a nice lilac purple, and a white, for those Edwardian brides who want to get married properly...

And finally, the last two recolours in black and grey, for any Sims wishing to go into mourning. I think I had Cornelia Goth pretty heavily in mind when I did the darker recolours... Cool

This comes in FA and FT, as Skell did a fantastic age conversion for teens, and can be found in everyday - although they're also placed in formal for teens. All meshes are included as per their creator's generous terms of use.

Devil's in the Details - Credits

Mesh credits - YanderePlumSim for the original FA mesh
                         Skell for the teen conversion mesh.
Texture credits - Yandere and Skell. I just mucked about with stripe and lace textures a bit  Lips Sealed

And you can download them all here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/30ro6ba2lrmmei6/MakingMagicOldTimeyGowns.rar
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 04:51:50 PM by Amelie Montmartre » Logged
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2015, 05:44:09 PM »

Oh, I loved Makin' Magic!  Wish TS2 would let you make bread....

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2015, 01:08:58 PM »

The gowns are lovely.  I really enjoyed Makin' Magic.  Now I'm getting nostalgic!
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2015, 02:08:09 AM »

eir-sims, the picture you provided were too big so please upload a 600x450 or smaller image so I can kick it! HugeLunatic, I need a coffin kicker sized picture for the MySims deco as well ^_^

Anyway here's a little contribution from me. I saw a really cute edit of darkmoon's 3t2 oversized sweater by eir-sims so I thought I'd make some recolors for it! I really really love this mesh and I thought it'd nice to see it with brighter/softer patterns ^_^

There are 7 recolors and I also used cat thigh highs by mooglesims! The swatch is included inside the folder and the files are named accordingly. These are available for AF only and enabled for Everyday and Outerwear.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2015, 09:58:06 AM »

I saw these by One Billion Pixels and I really wanted these for TS2 as well. Works for teens-elders and both genders; should be layerable with other accessories.

Download 3t2 Axent Headphones

Credits:
One Billion Pixels for mesh

azoth
Eos, goddess of dawn
Gutter Punk

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2015, 10:11:20 AM »

Nyren -- those are so absolutely cute >,< I love your textures so much.
SerenityFall -- I've been looking for a conversion of those everywhere! Thank you ^^

Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2015, 10:50:53 AM »

Ahh, I might not be able to have it in real life but at least my sims can use them  Grin thank you, SerenityFall!

shadowfell
Ye Olde Texture Hoarder
Gutter Punk

Go big or go extinct

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »

This has been a very good week in the land of Thief-y things for me.  I found that C-Beam on the TTLG forums had updated all the textures from Thief II: The Metal Age  to be high-res.  Be still my beating heart.  I've started making some wall/floor texture conversions already, but his big new beautiful updated textures will make it so much easier to continue my mad scientist project to convert everything.

Anyhoo, on to the offerings!

First, I have ten recolors of Cyclonesue's Industrial Door - five are art deco in style, and five are more rugged, rusty, and generally medievally.  The mesh is included in case you don't have it.

Art Deco (I missed a door, but you get the idea).

Rusted Metal

Next, I have 20 new poured stucco-ish walls in four colors.  Most of these are two panels.

Peach, Lavender, Muted Purple, and Gray

Now I have 18 new art deco paneled walls in various patterns.  Some of these are two panels.

The last one looks suspiciously Rapture-like to me.  Oh well.

Finally, I have 28 art deco wooden floors, all but the second one have all three sizes.

All files are compressorized and labeled.  WARNING: These are still big files. I couldn't bear to shrink them down to the proper size when they were so pretty.  Credits to Eidos for the original textures, C-Beam for the lovely updates, and Cyclonesue for the door mesh.

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2015, 10:43:54 PM »

I was wondering, as all the Skyrim textures have been pillaged already, I have textures from mods of Skyrim that I have been turning into wallpapers and floors... Would those be appropriate for this as they are converting textures over from the format of that game?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:55:46 PM by NathanialRoyale » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: