Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blind Date 2015 Gifts  (Read 196760 times)
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 10:46:53 PM »

Wow!! Everyone has such lovely gifts and perfect dates, it seems! I love seeing all of the pictures (and thank you to those that have kindly shared, it's always so nice!) Smiley

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Ribbon
Kindergoth

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 03:31:17 AM »

My date was Hayley, who managed to get my style down to a tee!

Happy Valentine's James! Heart burp
I am incredibly sorry for how long this took, college got the better of me. I hope you enjoy your gift! Here are a few teasers:

Inside the rar you will find a notepad file, detailing everything you need to know, and swatches for everything. I hope you like your gift, and feel free to share if you like ^_^

Download!
kimika
redheaded
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

Still a Gloom Cookie at heart

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 05:52:54 AM »

I just love with what everybody came up Cheesy
Armor seems to have done a good job this year Wink
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 06:21:55 AM »

Ahh it took me a while to browse through this thread because everything is so cool *__* everyone did a great job so far and I'm excited for the others too!!

twentyfourfirst
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 06:27:15 AM »

I love everything so far, seriously! ♥ What an excellent Blind Date year.

IaKoa
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 03:41:59 PM »

My fantastic Blind Date was Mickey, better known as Zora Graves, and she managed to make a gift that is absolutely perfect! Cheesy

That's as close to Barbie and Mickey as I was willing to get Grin

Before I start: I had wanted to make some more sets but at some point SimPE quit and refused to function properly. I hope you like what I made anyway Smiley
Oh, and all the needed meshes are included and so is a Credits-txt with info and links to the original downloads.

You told me that you like "odd" furniture and that was the first mesh that sprung to my mind. I combined it with shasta's pirate wood and bright colourful patterns to make it even odder and cuter.
The swatch is the same for the second quirky set:

You also like planters, so I thought odd planters with bright patterns have got to be the absolute top for your game   Big Grin The preview picture shows all patterns but one in action - the missing one is on the Deerskin Suitcase picture.

In lieu of more recolours because SimPE borkage I made some walls using Poppet's Lonesome palette and shasta's moulding. "Hole in the wall" is the plain wall and "Another hole" the one with the pattern which hopefully caters to your secret love of victorian stuff.

These tops are categorised as Everyday and Formal and didn't turn out the way I meant them to (this was my inspiration picture but the top is too oddly mapped). I hope you like them anyway! They come in the colours shown in the swatch (the first one is actually white) and a lace-only version shown in the preview. All of them have colour coordinated pinstripe on the hem and the sleeves (white for white and lace-only).

You like objects slaved to Jonesi's infamous blanket so I made recolours of it. Leafy recolours to be exact, accordingly to your love of plantsims.

And, as a small bonus...

These were meant to be turned into ads for a witch shop with dropshadows and all but before I could start SimPE went kaboom. So all that's left are the transparent templates. There are also magic books, wands and a cauldron spoon in the download - maybe you want to make something amazing with these Smiley

And that's it! I hope you'll be having as much fun with these as I was having making them  Heart burp

SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 02:14:01 AM »

Oh my word! So many awesome gifts!  Shocked I can't wait to download them all and get them into my game~

And speaking of gifts - I just received mine from my wonderful date, Sandy! Aka Hermit Fox  Cheesy

And now my dearest, my turn to shower you with presents finally :3

You mentioned liking freckles in both makeup and skins and I lost my mind at that line because I take any excuse I can get to make skins and because I love freckles too.  Grin

So here you go two sets of freckly skins (both wear different skin although the difference isn't very obvious, bigger pictures included in the file.):

Then because just freckly skins weren't enough I also made some makeup freckles (in blush section, layerable, there's separate picture of each included in the file but here's a compiled gif:)

Then I made four top lid only eye shadows (well technically 3, 1 has 2 versions with slightly different alpha, swatches included in the file):

And lastly there was attempt at some male clothes, I'm pretty hopeless with textures so these all borrow textures from more talented creators:

Simguys Armani underwear (edited + recolored, transferred on the default nude mesh, middle one is also available as swimwear, no swatch because I'm an idiot who forgot to make one)

And these two more Simguys outfits, "Punk Andy" and "Cardigans (+8-9 recolors, somebody forgot to make the swatch for these too, oops.):

I added morphs to the both meshes and they also both contain optional smooth hands version. With the Andy outfit I poked with the top mapping because no texture worked as supposed there, now at least that one does. ^^; I also included the original recolors of those both but removed their messy bumpmaps because turning the texture gray =/= good bumpmap and besides hurray for slightly smaller file sizes!  Tongue

Credits (more sorted out version included with the files):
- Skins: Trapping, Mouseyblue, Louis, Ephemera, Pooklet, AlfredAskew
- Makeup: Hawk & Ephemera for parts of their freckles alphas, Mouseyblue for the eyeshadow textures
- Clothes: Simguys for the meshes and textures, Aikea-Guinea & Trapping for the Andy&Cardigan recolor textures.

Download: Everything (76.47MB)
Or in smaller parts: Makeup (18.2MB), Skins (46.97MB), Clothes (11.3MB) (give me a poke if any of the links goes down and I'll toss them to skydrive too)

Hopefully you can find at least something there you like and I'm truly happy I got to be your date this year. You can has flower

Now then, if you'll excuse me - I have pretties to play with~

kimika
redheaded
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

Still a Gloom Cookie at heart

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 05:32:51 AM »

More freckles! And they are so beautiful Cheesy

(Do you hear that distant cry? That seems to be my make up folder^^)
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 08:48:33 AM »

I just got my presents today from my date, Cindrella/Oshiokiyo ! I love them so very much and I'm really happy to get such wonderful gifts this year ^_^

Hi Salim, I'm your blind date!  Sorry for the delay, there was a snow storm that decided to knock my power out fo a little while, but your presents are here.

First up is some walls in Pony Colors with a Japanese pattern called Seigaiha that are seamless. Credits go to Dee Dee for the original.

Second is some EVA shirts!  I don't know anything about EVA besides what I've seen on Twitter and Tumblr, so I picked the three renders that had characters I recognized. There's one missing because I was super tired when I made the previews and it's a graphic of Rei, Shinji, and Asuka, I think. These are for AF and on a mesh bt HystericalParoxysm, which is included.  Credis go to fanseelamb for the alpha too.

Thirdly is a set of AF tops in Pony colors, two with a pattern called Kikkou and two with a pattern called Asahona on a pretty, dressy blouse mesh by flowermisty. 

It's not every day that someone gets to create for one of their favorite creators, so it was really great for me to have some of my first shareable creations be for you! I learned how to do a lot with this match, and it'd be great to create for you again because we have a lot of things in common. It's ironic, because I used your pony color actions to make some of your presents. Everything is labelled clearly, and if something isn't right, please let me know and I'll fix it right away. Feel free to share this and have a great day~!

Without further ado, here's the download link!

Becca
aka beccabear
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

and Andrey isn't here

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 08:49:20 AM »

Kiri was my blind date, and....

Hi, I'm your blind date!
1. Yes you are able to share these goodies with a couple of provisos that is later.
2. You have an awesome list of likes! I think my squee could be heard on the moon! It was a joy to spend two weeks making for you and my only regret is that I didn't get more done. Smiley
3. I hope you like what I've made for you. I did do some stuff that *may* make your heart sing - well at least I tried. Smiley

So onto the goodies.

1. Art Nouveau. We both love Art Nouveau and you like Maxis-match so what I have done is
a. Recolours: iCad's woods for the counter, chair, bookcase, barstool. I've used lonesome palette for the tiles and fabric. And I changed the metal to Shasta's Pewter.

b. Art Noveau Add-ons: I don't know if everything of Komasutra's from N99 has been done - but I've done them all to repository to the original EA bookcase. This gift is more of an early bird gift - because it they will go up on the N99 site eventually. But given how slow I am to update the site, you can guarantee that you'll have them for months if not years beforehand. Smiley The large bookcase has been given a 3 tile footprint.

c. I have put a file called 'Barstool-Nouveau-DEFAULT-MAS' in with barstools. What I've done is separate the seat from the frame into 2 subsets so you can mix and match the seat with the frame.
Now. I wanted to make it CEP - and that hasn't worked out - but I'm going to be talking to Lunie in the next week or so to help me work it out. When I do I will give you a new set of files and recolours because hopefully it will pick up the recolours form the original barstool. At the moment it picks up the frame, but not the seat from the original barstool. If you recolour it using the new package, it creates the recolour ok, and it works for the regular barstool as well. It's OK to share this as long as people know (a) about the problem with where it gets the seat, and that there will be a proper fix for it later.

2. Holy Simoly Collector's Plate.
Holy Simoly has this awesome Collector's Plate and an offset plate so that it looks good on a 2 tile piece of furniture. But I thought it sucked that it didn't use the texture from the main plate, and that there wasn't a wall plate. So I fixed that. Cheesy
I've also done 12 Art Nouveau plates, 12 Mediterranean Plates, and 2 Freezer Bunny Plates.

3. Freezer Bunnies! I recoloured the Freezer bunny in polkadots using the Lonesome Palette.

Pictures and Links -

Download Bookcase recolours
Download Nouveau Add-ons

Download Barstool add-on and recolours
Download Counter Recolours
Download Holy Simoly Plate add-ons
Download Nouveau Plates

Download Mediterranean Plates

Download Freezer Bunny Plates
Download Freezer Bunnies with polka dots

Download everything

Note. I haven't put them in folders, so if you want them that way, you'll need to use the unrar to separate folders thingy.

I hope there's something in there that will make it worth your while. Smiley

Lots of love from Kiri.

I am ALL TO PIECES. Recolours of my favourite counters and addons and Freezer Bunny plates! I need those to be real.

Everyone has received some amazing things! Going on a major download spree this week.

Almighty Hat
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 01:28:17 PM »

I was utterly delighted to have GodLimpingBy as my Blind Date!  Here's what I got:

Hello Almighty Hat! I'm your Blind Date and I hope you like what I've made you!

You said you like medieval separates, age conversions, TF preg morphs*, Curiousb's colors, and your own basic clothes, so here's a combination of all of the above.

Fantasyrogue's medieval tunics and chausses with poulaines converted to AF and TF, slaved to your ACYL AM masters. The ones from here, that is: http://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/50989.html
*No preg morph on the TF chausses for reasons explained therein.

*"Therein" is in the read-me, which says: This is because apparently TF preg morphs for separates aren't a thing that exist, so I didn't know how to line up the vertices... The TF tunics, however, have a preg morph, and teens look perfectly pregnant in them when paired with the chausses, so I thought it would suffice. Also be warned that I don't have InTeen so I couldn't actually play-test the TF tunic preg morph, so let me know if it sets your game on fire or something.

I also made some facial hair!

A wide chin beard, a nice scruffy full beard, and some sideburn stubble. These come in all Pooklet's naturals and are binned and familied.

From the read-me: They are binned and familied the way you do it, grays are pinned to blacks.
Credits to Fantasyrogue, whose textures I used, Chagasi, whose alpha I borrowed from for the stubble, and Viggo Mortensen, whose Aragorn-beard I based the scruffbeard on.

Plus I added pregmorphs to a couple of Castaway meshes: Mesh_CS_tfBodyShaman and Blooms_CastDirty_Mesh. No nice previews because I couldn't even find them in the catalog... ha. :p

Everything is compressorized, tooltipped, sensibly labeled, etc.
Credits and further info/rambling are included in the folder. Please feel free to share this in the download thread as well. I really hope you like everything, and that you liked making my gifts as well!

DROPBOX|MEDIAFIRE

I'm delighted!  The tunics are awesome, I hardly have anything both androgynous and masculine (the tunics aren't for the Androgyny bodyshape and do have breasts, but no breast shading), there are never enough beards and these aren't even the half-dozen or so I've been plotting to recolor myself, and pregmorphs!  I am always happy to have pregmorphs.  Especially on that Dirty dress, I'm inordinately fond of it on werewolves.  (The Castaway stories bundle from MATY is pinned to Bon Voyage in the clothing catalog, which might've been what made things hard to find.)

Thank you, GLB, for awesome presents, and CuriousB for hosting!

Steffyn
Kindergoth

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 06:35:50 PM »

My Blind Date was nyren!!  I love love /love/ everything they made, and not just because they're one of my favorite creators.

There are remi's naturals and select pooklet's pastel unnaturals. The naturals are binned, and the unnaturals comes in 4 colors: powder cake, fluorophobe, firework, and pyrodex.

And some skirts for TM! You also mentioned star patterned stockings and I thought it'd be really cute paired with this mesh ^_^ there are 4 recolors and the swatch is included in the picture + labeled (same goes to the others as well!)

Cute dresses for TM!! Also featuring some fanart of MLP and pokemon by nekozneko, paired with colors by huning, myself, and pooklet.

Last but not least, some pants for AF! I used a 3t2 converted mesh by eir sims and slapped some patterns on the shoes because I thought it'd be really cool and funky B^)

And here's your download link! I really really hope you liked everything, creating for you was really fun since we have A LOT of things in common and I wouldn't mind if we get paired up again in other similar events!! I hope you're having a great day!!!! There shouldn't be any problems but please let me know if you found any ><
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 07:33:56 PM »

Everybody's gifts are so lovely!! Cheesy

celebkiriedhel
Gutter Punk

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 11:17:09 PM »

Aren't they just Whispers? I've been visiting this thread daily to ogle at all the lovelies - they are so cool and diverse and my download folder has gone into a corner to cry incessantly. Smiley

I'm thanking the blind date participants for me, but my game is going to have stern words with me about how much I can really put in the game. Cheesy

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2015, 02:22:35 PM »

Eep, Squeak and Jumpin' Jehoshaphat, just LOOOOOK at what my lovely Blind Date did for me!!  Cheer  Juggle Yay You can has flower

Ivanhoe!  Come here and get your cuddles!   You can has flower I can finally send your gift too! I had such a blast creating for you. Heart burp

First, I created a couple CC recolours; the Nengi Surf and Side windows and doors in shastakiss Yeti palette, as those were about the only colours not done yet.  Tongue

I also recoloured the seating (+ coffeetable) of Veranka's Simple Patio set in the same Yeti palette.

-swatch-

Meshes are included, although I recommend to pick up Veranka's entire set since I only included the necessary meshes for hers.

I also made 25 walls on your preferred moulding; almost all of them are nautical themed.

-swatch-

I really wanted to make more, but simPE threw fits and I'm just so done with it. I'll figure that out later. So, onto the main part of the gift! I was really giddy when I saw you listed me as a favourite creator, and then I saw you listed me especially for terrains and sims. So I immediately had the idea to create a little town, inhabited with sims. And it is quite little with plenty of room for you to build.

The special part here is that it's beach lot compatible, and the majority of the lots are flat and shortened beach lots, making them way easier for our poor computers. Special thanks go to Vimpse and her excellent beach lot tutorial! I have two smaller sizes; I added a dummy lot one of each on the terrain, so you can copy it to your lot bin. There are three starter houses, one moderately expensive house, one small apartments building and two community lots.

There are front previews and floor plan previews for all of them in the download.

And of course, there are sims to go with it! There are a total of 12 sims (and one cat) with a lot of age diversity. Underneath a selection.

Now, there are three versions; one of them is the terrain only, which you'd install like any other SC4-terrain. The only drawback is that the terrain is slightly different from the finished version, because I had to use ingame cheats to make them beach lot compatible.

The second version contains the placed lots, but is completely sim-free. The third version also has a couple inhabitants. These two versions are also decorated. Of course, all the lots and sims can be installed individually too. Smiley Minus the cat since I'm an idiot. Everything is completely CC-free and playtested on a duplicate version. It requires all EPs and SPs / the Ultimate Collection.

And since I have room for more pictures I'll show off a couple playtest pictures.

I hope you like it! I certainly had fun.  ^_^    Erm by TrappingDownload it all here!

I'm all agog and atwitter! I probably won't be online for several hours now, so I can play with all my goodies!  Grin Heart burp
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:02:13 PM by Milya » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: