Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [GRANTED!]NewSea GoodKid (male) in unnaturals?  (Read 3115 times)
JollyRoses
Kindergoth

« on: April 12, 2015, 10:50:48 AM »

Hello there!
I have a new project, where I wanted to create a sim for my little sister. It's a guy from one of her favourite bands, however I found a really fitting hair, but not in the correct colour. So I wanted to ask if someone woul be so gentle and recolour this hair:

link: http://mybsims.blogspot.de/2013/01/newsea-j119-goodkid-retextures-by-emilia.html

another preview with link:

http://poppet-sims.tumblr.com/post/42365707805

in these colours:

thank you very much ^.^

(I'd be also very fine with pooklets colours, I don't know if the colours above cause any trouble, I haven't seen this palette getting used very often ^^')
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:44:34 AM by shastakiss » Logged
Polychrome
Kindergoth

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 11:13:11 PM »

I could do this, but I have a few questions.

Which textures did you want? Pooklet's realistic or Remi's Maxis Match?
Also do you know whose colors those are? Some are Pooklet's, but I don't recognize the others.
And do you want these to show up in the custom bin or do you want them binned with the natural colors?

Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 05:40:43 AM »

Oh I'm surprised to see my swatch here  Grin Aslak, Rico and Leo are my colors, I didn't release them with those names though but I did post them with my last color action upload here, they're included with the eye colors, Aslak = Ice, Rico = Blue5 and Leo = Purple. I know that Leo turns out like that if you run it over volatile and if I remember right you should run Aslak and Rico over gray base to get that outcome (either use mailbomb or just desaturate, I doubt there will be that big difference.) Smiley

JollyRoses
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 12:07:41 PM »

Hihi Hermit Fox already answered one of the questions ^.^ thank you Hermit, I really love that colour palette!

Firstly, thank you Polychrome Cheesy
I'm not so sure about the textures... I think I would prefer remis textures, because I would like to have the colours more softly than shiny. But feel free to use the texture you think looks best :>
I would really like to have them in the custom bin ^^

Thanks to both of you again!
Polychrome
Kindergoth

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 04:03:02 AM »

Here you go!

For some reason older versions of the mesh don't work for children despite being called all ages, so while searching for one that was fixed I found a version of the hair here that used Remi's wavy textures, plus the child stage was fixed. I thought the waves looked nice so I went ahead and used those textures. Not sure who is to thank for the fixed mesh, though! But anyway that mesh is included in the zip. Smiley

Aslak came out looking rather white, but I hope that's okay. I did some fiddling to try to make it darker, but it didn't work out too well.

And thank you Fox for your help!

JollyRoses
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 04:54:36 PM »

Awww, this looks SO epic, better than I ever expected! Thanks so much! And I don't mind that Aslak looks rather white, it's very good looking! Thanks again ^.^
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: