Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas In July 2015 Gifts  (Read 181902 times)
delonariel
Kindergoth

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2015, 02:00:02 AM »

I feel like a fox in henhouse with all these amazing gifts everywhere! This really is like christmas morning! Thank you so much for sharing, everyone.

And thank you Voleste, you were a pleasure to have as a santee. 

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2015, 04:00:39 AM »

I have sent my gift and now I have Stocking Stuffers fro everyone else . . . or maybe sandal stuffers.

I have this folder called MAKE (in big letters) full of stuff I want to have and these are two from there.

My "mash-up" of My-Mashup's Garret wall panels. I made them so that the wood borders on the sides are on both edges of the panel instead of just one side. Then I made a set of recolors for Buggy Booz' Nooks and Niches.

There's a couple in-game examples of how they look. Each color has three panels that sit side by side.

Fetch them HERE. Or HERE at sfs.

Next up, more Nooks and  Niches recolors.

This set  contains recolors with all 23 panels in My-Mashup's Gone Glamour wall panel set. The swatch in the download is the same one that comes with the wall panels and my files are numbered according to the order they show on that.

Fetch them HERE. Or at SFS.

I've only included the master file for the Nooks and Niches set. If you don't already have the complete set, i'ts HERE.

Both the Garret and Gone Glamour wall sets can be found HERE at The Graveyard.

Enjoy your Christmas in July everyone!

Last, but not least, a thumby:  
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:17:00 AM by Deatherella » Logged

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Lottie-sims
Kindergoth

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 05:19:52 AM »

My santa was lovely Whispers and I'm very happy and can't wait to use them. Cheer

Hello Lottie-sims! I'm your Secret Santa!  I had lots of fun making your gift. I hope you enjoy it.  Heart burp

First up are six hair retextures in Poppets colors and textures. All hairs come in both Poppet's naturals and unnaturals.

Since there are so many images, I'll link the remaining ones.

Cazy Serenity Natural These use Poppet's WAVY texture.

Cazy Serenity Unnatural These use Poppet's WAVY texture.

Newsea Old School Natural

Newsea Old School Unnatural

Peggy 7908 Natural

Peggy 7908 Unnatural

Nightcrawler Timber Natural

Nightcrawler Timber Unnatural

Ginko 07 Natural

Ginko 07 Unnatural

I recolored two AM full body outfits for you.

First is a recolor of Trapping's 2013 Secret Valentine gift.

Second are recolors of FlowerMisty's Courteous and Casual.

I made you four university lots, in the Ivy League style. Here I will link the front of each building and will link the extra images.

Dorm 1

Extra Images

One  Two  Three

Goodie List

Dorm 2

Extra Images

One Two Three Four

Goodie List

Student Hall

Extra Images

One  Two

Goodie List

Observatory

Extra Images

One Two Three

Goodie List

And last are walls and floors.

For the Ivy League buildings, I edited some walls by Lina.

And for the inside of the buildings, I created some wallpapers using Shasta's trim.

Small Second Set

Wood Floor Recolors

NOTE: All required meshes are included, and only the individual meshes needed. NO recolors other than mine are included.

NOTE 2: I forgot to create a swatch for the tile floors, but you can see them in all the lots.

NOTE 3: I tried to keep the CC in lots to a minimum, but wanted to give it an Ivy League look. I used the same pieces of CC in each lot, and most of the CC is part of your gift!

I hope you like everything!   Heart burp

Credits:

Poppet for hair colors and textures.
Alesso, Newsea, Cazy, Nightcrawler, Ginko and Peggy for the hair meshes.
Martini for hair conversions.
Trapping and FlowerMisty for clothing meshes.
Shastakiss for the wall trim.
CuriousB for the conversion of the cornices.
HugeLunatic for the balustrade, window and door meshes.
Leefish for window meshes.
Lina for original brick wallpaper.

Hello Lottie!

I am afraid I forgot to include the download link in your gift.  Embarrassed Confused

So here it is! Also, I forgot one credit. The model (both male and female, is AlfredAskew's Arab).

Good grief...and I also created an SC4 terrain for you, which I also forgot to mention. I'm so sorry about that.

LINK to Goodies

mod note: added new link
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:36:37 AM by shastakiss » Logged

delonariel
Kindergoth

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2015, 09:22:54 AM »

I had the best surprise this morning when I discovered that Shastakiss was my santa and her gift proceeded to turn me into a giggling, squealing mess. It's a wonder I'm able to repost this at all, but I've had a couple of hours to recover

Thank you, friend! You know me so well! It's an amazing conglomeration of things I needed and things I didn't know I needed. Every single item filled with me glee and joy, especially the fancy lace football net! Who even comes up with that?! My Pirates and explorers and fancy countryclub champagne-and-football players (and my spooky/cute soul) are all ecstatic.  PirateAhoy

I can't tell you how happy I am to be your Santa! It was so much fun making your gifts and I hope you like them!

A straw boater for your old-timey hat needs! All categories except pjs and undies, ya thru elder with grey linked to black

requires Freetime

Took a chance you meant Ancient Egypt on your wishlist?! I did 2 sets using WA conversions: misty-fluff's fences and gate and hafiseazale's columns (which I cannot find to save my life! Hafi, I'm sorry I couldn't link to them.) Also 2 masonry walls (10)

Egyptian sand preview - meshes included

We both have cpixels' MySims wallpapers but here they are with moulding. The interests only come in white but the miscellaneous patterns have white (6) and wood (7) moulding

Counters and a funky blue sink on bg meshes for steampunk kitchens! (verdigris appliances and worn appliances)
And the Mais Oui cafe window! With clear glass in *new* steampunk romantic wood and pirate woods (Jiyang's original conversion, Crisps&Kerosene's updated version)

twig & verdigris - rowboat & worn
updated window meshes included

Beach towels in wishlist-styled patterns on evanesco's improved mesh! I updated Simlogical's "sunbathe anywhere" beach towels for that mesh too.
ijSunbathingTowelHidden_new is now repositoried to the default file, it will also work with evan's original replacements if you prefer them.
ijSunbathingTowelVisible_new uses theblue142's Island Paradise towels from ts3

Some hobby things for old-timey sport stuff needs! How to make the soccer goal look less modern? Pirate wood retextures of the posts help the regular net look older but I tried a few other things too ack what

frame rc without the bars and invisible net
"Who draped the picnic blanket over those posts?" preview
"This is why we can't have nice things" preview

An edit of Michelle's invisible basketball hoop to look like the basket that gave the game its name
(it kind of disappears the more the camera zooms out, sorry)

old-timey default replacements (where we learn the baseball hasn't changed much in 100 years)
ft basketball, soccer ball, football - ssns baseball - uni kickybag (seen below)

Speaking of sports, ridiculously historically inaccurate outfits for the gentlemen! Four variations for child through elder, categorized as everyday and athletic. They all have fat morphs yay!

teen requires TeenStyleStuff
ya-elder uses cloudlessnights' Skater Outfit for Adults (mesh included)
child uses fakepeeps7's Skater Boys (mesh not included)

Happy Christmas in July!
download - alternate

I'm so happy you signed up and I really had the best time making your gifts 
Please feel free to share if you like! You're welcome to use my images and links above or here is a folder with individual sets (and an alternate mediafire one).

Many thanks:
Michelle, misty-fluff, hafiseazale, Crisps&Kerosene/Jiyang, evanesco, fakepeeps7, cloudlessnights for meshes
Inge Jones for modifying the towels
the above for their generous policies
theblue142 for the s3 textures
fanseelamb for hat help

*Incoherent noises*

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2015, 09:29:40 AM »

What a lovely, lovely gift, delonariel and Shastakiss! Cheesy

Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2015, 12:10:26 PM »

What fabulous gifts !! I am really happy.  Cheesy
It's great I'll find the soccer of Shasta ♥ . (And I've been waiting for so long to new wallpaper from you. ♥ ♥  Cheer)
Also the houses of Amalia, towfees swimwear, SerenityFall clothes, Delonariel stuff  Cool, Whispers University Buildings and so on.
A big thank you to all.

riekus
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2015, 02:33:54 PM »

Whoah...so many awesome gifts, already!!!

Amalia
will always be a
Macabre Miscreant

Insert witty quote here.

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2015, 02:35:49 PM »

My santa was Deatherella, who gifted me with all kinds of cool stuff!

I'm your Secret Santa this summer and I'm here bearing gifts.

Let's get to them, shall we?

For starters, I made several things on your wishilist. Four sets of fingernails using Pooklet's Unnatural actions and Furbyq's Cosmic actions. I used Ava's texture on ShadyLady's short, long round, long straight and long French style fingernails so you have  plenty of options for your Sims. Swatches for these are included in the folders. There are 25 unnaturals and 13 cosmics to each set.

A dozen or so Marvel Silver Age comics. These are on the single book mesh in one of the links you supplied.

A set of art by Catrin Welz Stein on Sims2Play's painting 23 mesh. I thought you might like these since they are sort of similar to the recolors of artwork that Azaya does. There are 36 paintings/prints.

There's also a set of five recolors of the Nova Jazz painting from Pets EP that are beautiful mountain scenary. The photographer's name was something like Mary MacCartney. I lost the link. There's a gold frame recolor (part of the #1 file) if you care to use that as the border for these.

And, then, since it's "Christmas", I thought your Sims would like to tie some shirts around their waists in true 80's fashion with some Christmas flannels. Five merry little accessories for them (and you).

I didn't build you any houses, but I've made you a couple-few things you can put in them . . .

Nine Maxis base game wood recolors of Teko's Prada stairs.

I took the textures from Downer's Ornaments of Gold wallpaper set and made curtains with them using Princess Bliss' Double Sided curtain mesh. I made a mini set of four wallpapers with the design made smaller, too.

It just wouldn't be a GoS Christmas without some onesies and t-shirts from me. (Slew of paintings, either, come to think of it.) I was totally inspired by internet shopping sites for them as you can see. Three onesie sets featuring emoticons: Chicks, Monkeys and a GoS inspired assortment.

My final offerings are matching 10 Most Wanted onesies and teeshirts for Dad and Daddy's darlings whether they be boy or girl. Logos feature video game "felons".

You can download your gift HERE.

I hope you've had as much fun this Christmas July as I've had. I had a lot of fun dreaming up what to make you and then making it.  Feel free to share your gift.

Deatherella

I forgot! All necessary meshes are included.

Files were all run thru the Compressorizor.

Folder full of Swatches. (For online viewing. Swatches are included in the download.)
CiJ Montage. (Download all the pics in this letter. They are not all in the download.)

Credits:
Short and Long V2 fingernail accessory meshes - shadylady482 - MTS
Texture used on fingernails - Ava - MTS
jssmallmagazine - included in random download
Double Sided Curtain - Princess Bliss - Black Pearl Sims.
Ornaments of Gold textures - Downer
Prada stairs mesh - teko
freedfanseelambpajamatee mesh - Trapping - TBTO
onesie mesh - flyingpigeon
unisex tied-at-waist shirt accessory - Miss Tiikeri - misstiikeri (her tumblr account)

Thank you for the lovely gift, Deatherella! I can't wait to use these in my game!

Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark.
Luz
Kindergoth

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2015, 03:35:35 PM »

Hello! I have prepared a small stocking stuffer for anyone who would like to use it.

I love this mesh to bits. It is one of the few hats that I use in my game. But I thought it needed more colors (how many people have just one grey beanie?). So I took a retexture by Selenaq13 and made purple and red recolors of the hat part. I had intended to do more colors, including a cute lil Nyan Cat inspired thing for my own use, but I ran out of time due to procrastination and my own lack of skills. Seriously, this simple little project made me rip all of my hair out. (Not seriously).

And since the Maxis hats are pretty gross, I decided to use my colors and the original black/grey as a default replacement for the base game fargo hat. It replaces both genders, teen through elder. Black replaces brown, purple replaces pink, and red replaces blue.

I haveve also included an extra option of getting the custom recolors for toddlers and children only. They are all family linked, so kiddies with the hat should keep it when they age up. The only problem is that it does not always work for young adults, but I have no idea how to fix it. I have also included Selenaq13s original black hat for the younger ages only. I am still a newbie at making content, so please let me know if there are any problems.

Download custom
Download Default (hairhatfargo)
Download custom PU/CU only

Well, that wraps up my first contribution ever. Yay, me!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 03:42:02 PM by Luz » Logged
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2015, 03:48:54 PM »

Very nice gift, Luz! Cheesy Thank you!

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2015, 05:32:38 PM »

I got my CiJ gift from the lovely MidnightCyanide, and I can't wait to open up my game and start using it. Cheesy

Hello there XD
As you could probably tell from the title, I am your Secret Santa this year! Smiley
I hope you like this, and if you have any trouble with it, just send me a message, 'kay?

Rhopalocera (Butterfly) Garden & Observatory

Butterflies sometimes appear in this lot! (I added a butterfly spawner but it doesn't always work)

The Rhopalocera Garden and Observatory was built in the early 1900's, originally to house vegetables. Now that the original owners have passed, it has been converted into an indoor garden for your simmies to enjoy.

All custom content is included other than this window which is NOT included. It's the first one on the page:
 http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/objects/build01.htm

You also need the CEP:
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=92541

Download the lot here:https://www.mediafire.com/?lb0dn5y6t2eafkc

I've only had one problem with it, and it's that it will rain in around the edges of the roof, but that was unavoidable.

The only CC I made was the "Rhopalocera" Wallpaper,as well as the lot (obviously).
Here's the CC links (just to give proper credit, they're included):

http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=487978
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=190397
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=195044
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=237912
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=264614
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=220060
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=268213
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=92541
http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/download.php?t=515181

Enjoy!!
  DrWhoBehind

Thank you for the lovely gift, MidnightCyanide Cheesy

umiura
Kindergoth

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2015, 01:44:49 AM »

Lovely CiJ, so much wonderful gifts Yay

SilverLeaves.
Trynitrotoluenka
Kindergoth

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2015, 05:27:53 PM »

My santa was Beccabear and she gave me a really cool gift Cheesy And these whales are adorable  Cheesy

Greetings Trynitrotoluenka! I am your Santa, and also Captain Obvious and a tardy tortoise (sorry!). Instead of flowers, chocolates, and promises I don't intend to keep, I got you whales.

To start with, recolours of Veranka's converted Nautical Living set. The wood is done in iCad colours, and the seating fabrics in Poppet's True Romance palette. The friendly adorable whale is in twelve Anna colours, most of which are highly improbable colours for whales to come in.

Six Ellen Burch illustrations on A Stroke, shown here with a Graverobber addon, and five beddings in whale patterns. I really hope you like whales.

And on a less nautical note, I also made some floors. Two sets of wood flooring (4 Simoleons each) in ten AlfredAskew colours, and ten tiles (3 Simoleons each).

Meshes, swatches, and a txt file with information and credits are included.

Merry Christmas in July!
Marja
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2015, 05:53:41 PM »

Yayo. All these gifts are so cool! I'm grabbing loads of stuffs. omnomnom

My Santa was the lovely Inzey and by golly, she made so many amazing things <3

Hi Smiley

I was your santa this year, and I hope you like what I brought in my bag.

First is three objects by Pilar. The Domino desk comes in pirate woods, and the metal part comes in Shasta's metals, and it has five slots. The wooden slats on the Domino Plant comes in pirate woods. Cassandre Ceiling Deco comes in two different colours, as well as a black and white version.

Next up is Angela's WD Curtains (Whitby Dining). I extended them a bit, so they hang outside the window. I also made a 2-tile version, which is repo'd to the 1-tile. The original is see-through, and I've recoloured them in the yeti palette. There is also a solid recolour, in yeti colours. The rod comes in Shasta's metals.

I converted Marcussims91 Aspen Dining Table, in the original colour as well as one recolour. I recoloured it in pirate woods, both the tabletop and the feet.
The chair is Angela's Norden Dining Chair, which comes in pirate woods as well.

Next up is Gelina's Live Edge Tables : Frame, Hairpin and Slab. They come in pirate woods, and the metal feet come in Shasta's metal.

I converted Angela's Modern Hallway (not the lamp). The shoecabinet is classed as an end table, with 5 slots, and the low table as a coffee table, with 7 slots. There are two versions of the coat rack, one is deco only and the other is cloned from (and functions like) the hacked coat rack. The wood all comes in pirate woods.

The last conversion is Trutjesims' edit of EA's Potted Mexican Cacti. They are all repo'd to Cactus Double, and come in two cacti colours. The pot comes in the yeti palette.

There are also five sims, which have a headshot in the folder. I'm not sure if they are 'good-looking with strong features', but I hope you like them anyway. They come with no CC.

So, I hope you like your gift and feel free to share it.
Also, let me know if there are any issues.

DOWNLOAD

Merry Christmas in July!  Grin

ClericalRodent
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2015, 06:21:34 PM »

So many great gifts already. I'll definitely be downloading some later.

My own gift came from the everwonderful Milya and when I saw it I had to just sit and stare for a few minutes, because wow! I already thanked you on pm, but it never hurts to say it again - thanks Milya!

Hello! I was your secret santa this year and I had a great time making gifts for you! I hope you like it.  Heart burp

Let's start with the terrain; you had a terrain with islands on the list, and you were hoping to fit around fifty businesses on there. Now, my hoods never grow that large, so I certainly hope you can fit this many lots on the terrain! Almost everything that's beach area is also beach lot compatible, save for some really tiny spots I couldn't seem to fix. I hope the island is to your liking - I am certain you will need a camera mod for this - which you can find at ModtheSims. The Maxis camera will not reach that far to the edge. I have made two versions of this terrain; one is with the in-game bridges, which you can see on the previews, and another one without, in case you do prefer to use custom content bridges instead.

Another picture || Overview

Next I built two cc-free starter homes for you, which are really starters and are both fully furnished and just underneath 20K. I tried to make them a little unusual.

Lot 1 Frontview || Lot 1 Overview
Lot 2 Frontview || Lot 2 Overview

Moving on to a little object set; the original conversion is by HCove and is a conversion of a Sims 3 Store Set. (I believe.) I thought it made for a nice little patio set. They come in the five Pirate woods + five Yeti colours.They don't have subsets; I made primarily beach-y combinations with exception from black+red to continue with Maxis' choices of colour.  Grin
Meshes included.

Swatch

Next, you asked for cats and dogs and I had a lot of fun making those pets not looking like any breed I knew! I made you four cats, two small dogs and two big dogs; the banner is just a selection of the eight pets, all the others are in picture in the downloadfile.

Now the thing I'm most proud of: non default face templates! I have done five out of your own six sims you sent me; Morgan isn't included since her facial sculpture was very alike Sienna's. I wasn't sure how to preview these. I just took pictures of all the templates, which you can find in the file as well. But they do work!

And finally, a little eyeshadow set I'm not too sure about, but I thought I'd include it anyway. They are an eyeshadow by Adalaesims, which I simply recoloured with darker skinned sims in mind.

Swatch

And of course, you can download it all! Download the gift!

You are welcome to share.  Smiley

Happy summer, ClericalRodent!  ^_^
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: