Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas In July 2015 Gifts  (Read 181810 times)
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2015, 06:58:08 PM »

There is just so much awesome here!  Cheer

Thank you so very much to all of you for sharing your lovely gifts with us all.

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Theraven
Easily distracted
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

The bright side of life has chocolate!

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2015, 10:00:58 PM »

Ooooh! Lots of awesomeness here! I think I downloaded most of it Cheesy

However, the download from Delonariel to Milya won't download for me. I've clicked the download button at Box repeatedly, but it doesn't react. Bandwidth issue, maybe? I've had the issue before when people were out of bandwidth at Box, and since they don't even bother to put up a notice over there, it's difficult to tell.

Chapter 85 of Little Fire Burning

Just because I have a short attention span, that doesn't mean I... SQUIRREL!
decat
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2015, 11:13:57 PM »

Theraven- Try a different internet browser- Box sometimes refuses to work in Internet Explorer for me, but then it'll work on Chrome.
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2015, 11:30:30 PM »

Thank you so much for all the hard work everyone! Cheesy

tombstoneoflifeanddeath
not a prophecy come true
Undead

i've just been goddamn mean to you

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2015, 11:39:09 PM »

Chris/Reikus: I love the street decor arrow signs!
Towfee/SerenityFall: I literally screamed.
Milya/Delonariel: I need ALL of these things!
Reikus/Marja:  Drool
Shastakiss/Yanderplum: Cowboy boots!!
Child_of_Air/Keoni: YES. I love those wallpapers and Windkeeper recolors so much.
Yanderplum/Sevenskellington: I yelped when I saw the Wednesday dress earlier today

3t2 conversion of the Movie Stuff 'fire' hair
{Download | File Size: 2.59MBs}
I really regret not signing up this year, but I'm glad I was still allowed to contribute.  Llamacopter

*If you downloaded this before August 9, 2015: please re-download. The black recolor was broken
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 11:16:05 AM by Glenn » Logged

plumbbobslave
Kindergoth

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2015, 11:52:20 PM »

So many goodies! You guys are amazing!
My Santa was sweet Steffyn and here is her gift to me. Thank you again Steffyn, you rock!

Merry Christmas in July!  To celebrate, I have a smattering of presents for you.

First up is the Life Stories brick wall in seven select pony colors.

Next is zombies who speak simlish's Just for Show wood flooring in 10 pony colors.

I also made a couple of sims for you.

Vorstag Dovin and Yakinera M'zelft are meant to be a couple, but you don't have to keep them together.  They come with both CC and non-CC versions.

Close up No CC

Close up No CC

I also made a starter-style house on a 2x2 lot so there's plenty of expansion room.  There was minimal build-mode CC used for the doors, and the master mesh for it was included.  There's no CC, but it's been playtested and a never occupied version was packaged.

Floorplan

Last but not least, I recolored Marja's 4t2 Alien Scale Eyeshadow in Pony Colors and 3 galaxy patterns.

Download! Alt. Download!
I hope you enjoy your presents, and feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong.  Feel free to share, and everything is clearly labeled!
Becca
aka beccabear
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

and Andrey isn't here

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2015, 01:14:27 AM »

Hello there,

Sorry I am cutting it down to the wire here. I've been having a lot of issues with my graphics card and it cutting out while I'm playing the game......but no more excuses, here is your gift! Cheer

Inside you'll find:

1. Stephano's Italian Cafe which is a community lot. Since you said you like Mediterranean influenced things, and I live in Southern California (home of tons of Spanish Style architecture) I couldn't help but do something with that theme.  I put all the pictures inside the zip so you know what you're getting before you open it up. I used mainly Maxis Recolors and just a few random objects walls/floors (the tiles are by me) from well known artists....but I tried to keep the custom content down. This place is perfect for getting some gourmet coffee, but also a romantic spot to take a date and drink wine!

2. La Bella Luna, Apartment Lot. You said you liked small lots, and of course that's all relative, but I wanted to do something that reflected the kind of apartments I see everyday living here so the lot is medium sized (hope that's okay!). It's got 3 apartments- one 1 bedroom, 1 luxury 2 bedroom, and 1 mid-size 2 bedroom. It also features a lovely pool for your sims to enjoy, a BBQ, and plenty of room for relaxing. I kept everything unfurnished except for the basics, and in case you wanted to change something or don't like playing apartments I didn't actually make the lot an apartment lot. Again, mostly Maxis recolors and minimal CC. Pics inside.

3. Classic Capris for Teens with both AllStars and flats. Sorry about the crappy picture and the lack of pictures for all the textures, but hopefully you get the idea. The mesh is by Gedhyl and Simal, textures by Xander and obviously modified by yours truly. The curvier looking mesh shown is the one by Simal.

You are free to share these but I know how some people feel about TSR items. However, I couldn't resist a few things so hopefully that's not a problem. Let me know how you like them and if you have any issues, please let me know. I hope you like these.

Download here: https://www.mediafire.com/?5653e02krd9lyee

Excuse me a moment. Drool The lots especially are gorgeous; the pictures don't do them justice. Thank you child_of_air!

ZeroDark - I'm glad your game is up and running! Thank you for sharing!
penelopet - Never going to go wrong with some pop art; thank you!
Deatherella - As a paneling junkie, thank you! Nooks and Niches recolours are always welcome too.
Luz - That's a great default replacement, thank you muchly!
Whispers - That would make a wonderful starter lot, thank you!
Glenn - Thank you for sharing! I love your model.

Chris W. / Riekus - That's a great gift for you! I love the street decor.
dark_moon / Amalia - Your Sims are always lovely, Amalia. The lots are great too!
Whispers / twofee - Your previews are so cute, twofee! ^_^ Loving the moulding overlays.
SerenityFall / Lottie-sims - Love those birthmarks! Can never have too many tones for them.
twofee / SerenityFall - Those clothing conversions are wonderful! Love that Emma hair edit too.
Milya / Delonariel - Those plants though! The rug recolours are lovely too.
Steffyn / notdissimilar - Loving all those floors! Also, that makeup! I can never have too much of it.
Lottie-sims / Whispers - Holy hairs Batman! I adore the lots, too!
delonariel / Shastakiss - I'm digging the steampunk kitchen! And that lace soccer goal, as totally impractical as it is.
Amalia / Deatherella - Those monkey onesies are adorable! (hi Olaf)
Inzey / MidnightCyanide - Oh I love butterfly gardens! That looks lovely.
Marja / Inzey - I love the cacti! Totally nabbing those curtains too.
ClericalRodent / Milya - Kitties! That patio set is gorgeous too!
Keoni / ClericalRodent - Always nice to have more clothes for anklebiters. Recolours of my favourite game flowers too!
Sevenskellington / Trynitrotoluenka - I love those updos! Sailor swimsuit is super cute as well.
YanderePlum / Sevenskellington - That Wednesday Addams dress is amazing. I also love the Maxis dress edit.
child_of_air / Keoni - I love those rowhouses. Totally digging the Rosewood recolours too!
Shastakiss / YanderePlum - Clothes for kidlets! I adore the butterfly dress.
riekus / Marja - Loving all of these conversions! Those walls are great too.
plumbbobslave / Steffyn - Ugh I love those walls, definitely wanted more colours! The scale eyeshadows are wonderful.

So many wonderful things this year! Heart burp

Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2015, 03:38:02 AM »

So much great stuff already. My download folder will hate me.
Thank you all so much for sharing your gifts with us.
  Cheer

delonariel
Kindergoth

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2015, 04:20:39 AM »

Ooooh! Lots of awesomeness here! I think I downloaded most of it Cheesy

However, the download from Delonariel to Milya won't download for me. I've clicked the download button at Box repeatedly, but it doesn't react. Bandwidth issue, maybe? I've had the issue before when people were out of bandwidth at Box, and since they don't even bother to put up a notice over there, it's difficult to tell.

Whoops! Sorry about that. I'll have it fixed soon
I don't have simfileshare yet so I hope Mediefire is OK for now. Download
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:35:30 AM by delonariel » Logged

Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »

Another fix, sorry guys. I was informed that the TF Wednesday dress was using the wrong mesh. The dropbox link has been replaced, but the fixed fileshare one is here: DOWNLOAD

Theraven
Easily distracted
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

The bright side of life has chocolate!

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2015, 07:57:14 PM »

Thanks, delonariel!
I think it was a bandwidth Box issue, because the other Box links I tried worked fine. I tried two different browsers, but they reacted the same. I've had the issue before, and the uploader said they were out of bandwidth.

Chapter 85 of Little Fire Burning

Just because I have a short attention span, that doesn't mean I... SQUIRREL!
evolo
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2015, 04:45:20 AM »

I'm having the same problem as Theraven, and have also tried two different browsers (Firefox and  Chrome). I believe that great content is just too popular! If we are the only ones experiencing this, I can also try Safari later.

YanderePlum, I'm getting the sign-in boxes for the SimsFileShare links. The alternates work great, except for one (the AM one with the long coats), which is also a log-in box for Dropbox. I'll give it another try later, just to be sure.

All this content is amazing. I don't think I could single out just one creator here!
mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2015, 07:56:45 AM »

Re the Box links that don't work: I wonder if some people are still having trouble with their bandwidth not resetting like it should? I had to get them to manually reset mine after it hadn't automatically done it for 2 months. (I checked mine yesterday and it reset like it was supposed to.)

Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2015, 08:20:17 AM »

Re the Box links that don't work: I wonder if some people are still having trouble with their bandwidth not resetting like it should? I had to get them to manually reset mine after it hadn't automatically done it for 2 months. (I checked mine yesterday and it reset like it was supposed to.)
^ Seems so, supposedly I have already used 7.1GB of my bandwidth though there has been exactly 12 downloads on my files since the month changed (and no, I have nothing big enough to take all that bandwidth with so few files). To me they did say that "sometimes it takes few days for the bandwidth to reset" when I asked for manual reset last month. Then when I asked four days later how much longer I should wait for the reset they manually did it. :/ Oh well, all the files I had there are almost transferred to SFS so I can just shut my account and nothing will be gone. Box will probably be happy to get rid of me since I'm not paying for my account anyway.

Also, thank you all who have shared their gifts and contributed into the stocking stuffers, I snagged quite few files here. Cheesy

delonariel
Kindergoth

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2015, 08:31:00 AM »

Thanks, delonariel!
I think it was a bandwidth Box issue, because the other Box links I tried worked fine. I tried two different browsers, but they reacted the same. I've had the issue before, and the uploader said they were out of bandwidth.

I wish I knew! I can't find any reference to my bandwidth at all on Box, but it's probably time to move on anyway. I thought I was safe since I don't upload all that often, but thank you for using up my bandwidth, guys! Embarrassed

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: