Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.08 - Default Setting  (Read 374078 times)
Fifty Shadows of Death
Death
Kindergoth

« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2015, 09:56:08 PM »

Hello , I wonder if someone could help me with Marja Grim Reaper replacement: In CAS Debug mode the substitution looks amazing, but during the game, when my Sim died  Grim Reaper appeared with white hood and robe disfigured.
Could anyone help me, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase. Thanks in advance.

PS : Sorry for some mistake!

mod edit: removed thumbnail and added pic
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:34:12 PM by Fifty Shadows of Death » Logged

"Death. What can really be said about Death? Well, for one, he's a Taurus. He also enjoys long and windy walks on the beach. He describes himself as a horse lover, and prefers a lady on a pale horse to one in an overpriced SUV. But he notes that any interested parties should be gravely serious about starting new relationships, and that bringing along three friends for the other members of apocalypse would be a preferable first date environment."
BlueSoup
Gutter Punk

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2015, 10:47:24 PM »

Crap. In trying to edit my last post to add originals, I broke it Sad

So here it is again...

Download

Originals by Amaryll, converted by Trapping

Download

Originals by Rented Space aka SerenityFall, Under Your Skin, SevenSkellington, and finally the EA Pre-Order Bikini converted by Kalynn06, and a recolour by Fanseelamb that I ripped out of Marja's default

Download

Originals by Bruno, recoloured by Curiousb, applied to tf nude mesh by me

Download

Originals by Under Your Skin and Chalkmetal

Download

Originals by Maxis, converted by Cocomama

Download

Originals by Under Your Skin

CK:

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2015, 10:22:42 AM »

OOOH love that leotard default!!! Cheesy

toxxic
Kindergoth

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2015, 12:42:23 PM »

Ok i've never posted anything before but decided to share something i meant to default a little while ago. Please let me know if there is any problems!

So i defaulted recolours of the afbodyexerciseoutift by  Michelle from Mod The Sims Original Its never been my favourite outfit but i think the brighter colours definietly make it more useable for my game.

You need Apartment Life or Freetime for these to show up. I have defaulted both the Apartment Life and Freetime versions and placed them in seperate folders. You can only have one colour from each folder at a time.

Download
 doh Sorry have updated the link as it seems i forgot to add a white and red recolour.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:45:49 PM by toxxic » Logged
chiaroscuro
Gloom Cookie

aka TenLittlePandas

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2015, 11:31:51 PM »

I have a tiny thing to contribute.

Replaces the basic (fridge) milk bottle only; smart milk is not affected.

As you can see below, it's not perfect but as long as you don't zoom in super close and from the side it looks fine.

Download: SFS | DROPBOX | BOX

Chiaroscuro (kee-ar-uh-SKYOOR-o). N. The difference between light and dark that makes a two dimensional image appear three dimensional.
My downloads are at my simblr
Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2015, 01:56:54 AM »

Oh my gosh! The bottle is awesome!  Heart burp

And thanks for all the wonderful clothes.  Cheesy

vendigroth
Kindergoth

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2015, 03:43:02 AM »

I always thought these Mansion & Garden flowers would be much nicer with different textures, but never knew how to make default replacements. This month's theme inspired me to look up a tutorial and finally learn, so I thought it'd be appropriate to share. Wink

Download link for both. Files are clearly marked and seperate preview images included, so if you only want one, you can delete the other. Half-tile version of marigolds is included as well!

mod note: new link courtesy of Amalia, thank you
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 09:27:51 AM by shastakiss » Logged
Amalia
will always be a
Macabre Miscreant

Insert witty quote here.

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2015, 04:42:24 AM »

Very nice, vendigroth! I didn't even know I needed a default replacement for those flowers until now! Grin

Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark.
chiaroscuro
Gloom Cookie

aka TenLittlePandas

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2015, 10:47:37 AM »

I am so in love with everything shared this month. Thank you, everyone!

Whispers Everything is so great! You chose perfect styles for the hairs and I play a pooklet textured game but a quick texture swap and these are perfect. And the walls were such a great idea! They are already in my game and very adored. And a toddler dress too! I have always wanted an everyday style replacement for that dress.
BlueSoup Such a treat when I play with my clothing-neglected kiddos and teens! I love your choices. And the elder clothes are fantastic! Separate elder defaults not referenced to the adult ones are so hard to come by.
Eir I've got your tombstone replacement in my game and it looks so cool to have the new defaulted stones mixed in the graveyard with the originals who died before.
DTech and Marja So many preg meshes! What a lovely selection! I am too excited to start having more pixel babies. And I have been hoping for a grim default as soon as the game photos were released! It is perfect!
Chiklia What a cute idea! You're so creative. That servo is adorable.
Paperdoll Those dresses are perfect for witches! Mine always want to blend in.
Cupcakeyy I don't play a historical game but some of those outdoors are so fun I'm going to use them anyway.
Decat What a great idea! I had stopped using dollhouses because I got tired of them but now I can use them again!
SerenityFall That is the perfect boho dress for a teen. Great choice!
IaKoa I haven't changed pet eye defaults in years but now I think I need to!
Shasta He is such a cutie now! Do you think this will work with the clothing/hair default posted in the wishing tree a bit ago?  I am greedy and need both Cheesy
iplaywithlife Those are great! I hadn't seen a lot of those outfits before. I will definitely be using them!
toxxic Those brighter colors do make a big difference! Love it.
vendigroth Wow, what a great difference new textures make! These will fit much better with my semi-realistic game.

*whew* So many wonderful things!  Thank you again, everyone!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 03:34:55 PM by chiaroscuro » Logged

Chiaroscuro (kee-ar-uh-SKYOOR-o). N. The difference between light and dark that makes a two dimensional image appear three dimensional.
My downloads are at my simblr
vendigroth
Kindergoth

« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2015, 03:04:29 AM »

Amalia, chiaroscuro - thank you guys so much! I hope you like those in-game as well!  Smiley

I made another default - this time of a base game shrub I've hated since 2004. Tongue I really like how it turned out.

Download it here!

mod note: new link courtesy of Amalia, thank you
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 09:26:52 AM by shastakiss » Logged
BlueSoup
Gutter Punk

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2015, 03:38:19 AM »

Ooh, that is awesome!  I hated the old one too!
Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2015, 03:47:31 AM »

That's great! I can not stand the old too.  Cool

toxxic
Kindergoth

« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2015, 12:19:18 PM »

vendigroth those flowers and the shrub are awesome!
SillySoraya
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2015, 04:55:40 AM »

Thanks for the plant defaults! Smiley

revallsay
Kindergoth

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2015, 09:28:01 AM »

Beautiful defaults everyone!

Here is a thing I made some time ago. I waited for an ocassion to share it and this month's themes is perfect!

The pictures come from EassyMays.

DOWNLOAD
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: