Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HCove - August 2012  (Read 8678 times)
Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« on: October 11, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:55:49 PM by Milya » Logged

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:34:18 PM »

From Revolvertrooper, for HCove

Non-default facetemplates. The original non-default facetemplates that have been made from Backerbse's sims are not direct for download anymore; they have instead moved to Backerbse's Dreamwidth, where back in the days it was requested they'd remain there. Sadly the pictures of a couple sims no longer work, but the download links do.

Revolvertrooper then made other non-default templates, which you can download underneath.

Download

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 01:38:31 PM »

From HCove, for Revolvertrooper

Download

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 01:42:00 PM »

From Lilith, for HCove

I made you a hair retexture and two dark-skinned sims ^^

I retextured Steffano's ts3 to ts2 conversion of Newsea's Wild Soul with Pooklet's v2 textures. I also alpha-edited it to remove the scarf. Hair info: Pooklet's v2 textures. Elders go grey and you need the grey files for the elder stage to work. About the colors: Pooklet's naturals, Io's colors and my colors. The mesh is included and the hair is binned and familied.

Now for the sims (there's a CC and no CC version of both inside the .rar)! The girl's name is Liv Stevenson, here's an extra picture.
And this boy's name is Shawn Oliversson.

Download

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 01:44:29 PM »

From HCove, for Lilith

Download

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 01:47:07 PM »

From Warlock_Female, for HCove

First off are three sims with intrestingish faces. I made sure to keep them all without CC, what you are seeing on them right now is just my defaults. Next I made a couple old timey horror/crime covers as posters on the Freetime movie poster mesh (the one with the werewolf on it).

Download

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 01:50:15 PM »

From HCove, for Warlock_Female

Download

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 01:52:47 PM »

From Sevenskellington, for HCove

I have for you some remixes of my favorite old Rensim lips made specifically for dark skintones. I also made you an eyeshadow set using Enayla's "Pixie Anomaly" makeup and CuriousB's "Snake & Moon" alpha. Since you said you use Rensim's Peau skins, I decided to model them on both those and my Leh defaults to show how they look on both realistic and MM skins.

Kerie is wearing Dewy Shine in "Garnet" and eyeshadow in "Bole". These lips are a blend of Rensim's Sweet Revenge and the OFB lips. Her skin is Leh .95 and Peau Bistre.
Celeste is wearing Shiny Revenge in "Gold", a blend of Rensim's Sweet Revenge and the OFB lips, and eyeshadow also in "Gold". She has the S4 skin from both skinsets, Leh .90 and Peau Darker.
Lavender is wearing Shiny Match in "Spice", which is a blend of my Matchmaker and OBF lips. Her eyeshadow is "Thistle" and she's wearing it on Leh .75 and Peau Dark.

I think all the lips are on an alpha by Bruno, heavily edited to match the shininess of each lip. These should look fine all on skintones, but the details show up better on darker ones.

Download

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 01:55:03 PM »

From HCove, for Sevenskellington

Download

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: