Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2015.11 - Senior Citizen Celebration  (Read 93250 times)
child_of_air
Undead

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 02:08:26 AM »

Such wonderfully useful clothes, thank you for sharing!
citto
Kindergoth

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 10:50:19 AM »

I have some more clothes for elders! These are all for F sims only, with some other ages available for some things. However, nothing is texture-referenced. They are all compressed and tool-tipped with swatches included.

The first thing are some swimsuit recolors. These are four recolors of yuichen's Goodbye Lament, and available for TF-EF. The meshes are not included; you must download them through yuichen's post here.
Goodbye Lament: Swatch || Download

Next I have two sets of top recolors. These are, from left to right, recolors of trapping's conversion of digitaldollies's Cowl Neck Sweater and Radio Gnome Invisble's conversion of Soft Blazer. There are eight recolors each, and both are only available for EF, as I wasn't pesonally really interested in having them for other ages. Both meshes are included.
Cowl Neck Sweater: Swatch || Download
Soft Blazer: Swatch || Download

Lastly I have ten skirt recolors. These are available for AF-EF. They are on meshes by azaya and amaryll. The meshes are included, but unfortunately I can not include the EF mesh with a fat morph as pinketamine's file is no longer there. So if you have that one, don't let this one overwrite it.
High Skirt Wedges: Swatch || Download

Credits:
For the swimsuits and tops patterns and textures: spoonflower and the respective creator's originals
For the skirts textures: xandher's originals, as well as these by nilou, with aelia's alpha
Colors: eversims (sweater), kiinuu (blazer jacket), furby and pooklet (skirt)

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 04:39:12 AM »

I love what everyone has shared! Thank you all  Cool

And I have a little contribution, the FreeTime comfy stereo and tv in pirate woods

sfs - mediafire

Thanks to Goat for the wood texture
Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 02:09:33 PM »

I love all the new elder clothes!

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

Quest For Sims
Gutter Punk

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 12:20:18 AM »

Hey all! I was worried I wouldn't be able to contribute this month, but I managed to fix my computer problems and churn something out for you guys!

[Image redacted due to photobucket's crappy new pay-to-use policy]

It's a house for an elderly couple, designed with softer pastels and a spare room for the grandkid. It's got a few custom walls and floors that I made myself, but aside from that there shouldn't be any other cc included. It's a starter home with quite a little bit of simoleons left, so It would also work well for a legacy or a younger couple. It's a little compact, but I tested the lot and everything seems to be in working order. That's all you really need to know, so onto the download and a few more pics!

Link broken, if you have a replacement link please let me know Smiley

My terms of use are pretty simple, do whatever you want. Also, please don't claim as your own, and if you use it in your game I'd love to see it! Aside from that, have fun!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:27:30 PM by Quest For Sims » Logged
simcat
Kindergoth

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 12:13:58 PM »

I have some elder female clothing default replacements for you!

efbodybowblouse replaced with Yuxi's mesh converted by Trapping. Cardigan recolors are by me.

DOWNLOAD

efbodydressclassic replaced with Trapping's mesh and Artemida's fixed textures.

DOWNLOAD

efbodydressgoth replaced with Amaryll's mesh converted by Trapping and textures by Amaryll

DOWNLOAD

efbodydresslong replaced with Sevenskellington's mesh and textures.

DOWNLOAD

efbodydresssleevelssack replaced with Amaryll's mesh converted by Trapping and Textures by Amaryll.

DOWNLOAD

efbodysilkjacket replaced with Antka's mesh and textures by Lesya.

DOWNLOAD

eftopflaredwaist replaced with two different meshes. Meshes are age conversions by Trapping (here and here) and textures are Bunheadbun's and Needlecream's.

Swatch

DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:26:00 PM by simcat » Logged

umiura
Kindergoth

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2015, 09:48:54 AM »

Thank you for these beautiful CC for grandma and grandpa !

SilverLeaves.
pieridae
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm gonna see if I can turn him into a frog.

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2015, 07:24:25 PM »

Thank you everyone for the great elder goodies!

I have a very simply age conversion for the theme.  All About Style's Lauren Wrap Coat for Elder Females. 

Since All About Style doesn't host her Sims 2 content on the site anymore, I've included the original download as well - included in there are the Adult Female version from AAS and the mesh from ModKitty.  Make sure to grab the mesh if you don't have it!

Download!

simcat
Kindergoth

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2015, 12:16:55 PM »

It's me again! I have done some clothing default replacements for elder males too  Smiley

Texture replacement for embodyturtleneckscarf. I used Inzey's recolours.

DOWNLOAD

embodyopensweaterpantsshoes replaced with Trapping's age conversion of Amaryll's mesh and Misomoso's textures.

DOWNLOAD

embodyleisuresuit replaced with Dustfinger's age conversion of H&M peacoat and Cosette's recolor. Categorized as outerwear.

DOWNLOAD

embodyfleecesweats replaced with Trapping's age conversion of TSS outfit and Ndainye's textures. This outfit is available for adult males too. Adult male mesh is from here.

DOWNLOAD

embodyblazertneck replaced with Trapping's age conversion of Amaryll's mesh and Amaryll's textures.

DOWNLOAD

emtopdressshirt replaced with two different meshes. First mesh and textures are TombstoneOfLifeAndDeath's age conversion of 3t2 mesh. Second mesh is DeeDee's age conversion of Bunhead's mesh. Textures are Misomoso's

Swatch

DOWNLOAD

Mackie
IT'S ALIVE
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2015, 12:31:26 PM »

Finally, a cache of clothes for my grandpas! Thank you!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2015, 01:47:06 PM »

Love the defaults, Simcat!

Dea Ex Machina
Grim, Ungainly, Ghastly, Gaunt, and Ominous
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2015, 08:09:29 PM »

Do you guys tolerate a 1st of December contribution? I've been trying to upload this for weeks and it's taking longer than I could have imagined, even now as my game is crashing while trying to take preview pics Embarrassed

quiltlover
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 08:38:14 PM »

Great job everyone!! Thanks for sharing.
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2015, 09:33:07 PM »

Dea yes absolutely! Strict deadlines should only be for like getting someone's donated kidney to the operating room in time  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:07:05 AM by shastakiss » Logged
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2015, 04:39:08 AM »

UPDATE 3/16/16: If you've downloaded the swim trunks prior to today, please re-download as I removed the shadow on the waist. I didn't realize until now that it looked odd. They look much better now Smiley  Also added SFS links.

I'm sorry I'm so terribly late with this. I thought a little over a week would be enough time to complete a project, but I didn't factor in not having a quick and easy photo shoot in my mess of a game and my refusal to upload anything that isn't perfect (goddamn OCD...) But anyway, it's done, this is my first clothing upload ever.

I LITERALLY had NO swimwear for elder dudes in my huge CC collection. Zip. Zilch. So...

I made some recolors of sushigal007's EM conversion of the BV swim trunks.  I use Sexyfeet in my game, and dark_moon was kind enough to fulfill my request at the Wishing Tree and made me a Sexyfeet version!  There are 24 in all - 6 are Needlecream's retextures from this set, and the rest are my own - 6 two-toned solids and 12 patterns.  Both meshes are included - choose ONE as you can't have both in your game.

Another thing there is almost nothing of for elder guys? UNDERWEAR. Ewww, nearly-naked old people, right? Pfffff. We're all going to be old someday and I doubt all of us will mysteriously stop needing undies  Tongue

...'cause your friends wear pants and if they wear pants, well, they're no friends of mine?  Cheesy
I had already planned to slap Nilou's "Recycled Dance" textures on the base game EM mesh for my own game, so I started with those, then went a little bit crazy. There are 60, count 'em, SIXTY recolors here. You get:
  • 18 - Nilou's "Recycled Dance" solids in assorted Aelia Autumn & Jewel colors
  • 16 - additional solids in an assortment of brights & pastels by Nyren, Huning, Pooklet, & Aelia
  • 6 - gradients
  • 10 - striped
  • 10 - miscellaneous patterns
Again, these use a base game mesh (and thus if you use SexyFeet defaults your sims' feet will be sexy as in my pic Wink)

Credits:
Swimwear-
sushigal007 & dark_moon (meshes), BlooM (SexyFeet)
Needlecream  (textures, as well as her PSD I used as a base)
Aelia, CuriousB, Huning, & Pooklet (color actions)
Patterns - 1 each by HopeFull & yoksel @ COLOURlovers, the rest from various users on Spoonflower

Boxers-
Nilou - textures
Aelia, Huning, Nyren, & Pooklet (color actions)
Patterns- Anomalin (striped pattern template), praxicalidocious, & Weirdy @ COLOURlovers, various users on Spoonflower

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:18:08 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: