Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Founder's Day 2016!  (Read 151158 times)
HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2016, 09:36:43 PM »

Cheer I love everything!

saricoya
Oh, sweet dissident!
Undead

Is that you, Alice?

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2016, 11:09:37 PM »

Gorgeous work Zero!  Drool

Come on, apocalypse...
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2016, 10:35:30 AM »

Zero, you have given me a reason to use the Seasons commode and the wall and floors are beautiful. Thank you!

Shasta, thank you for the link to the notes on the updated Lifestories bundle and misc files. It made it a lot easier to know what to replace and delete.

Big Grin
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:51:54 AM by penelopet » Logged

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2016, 10:55:05 AM »

SerenityFall, your clothes conversions always makes me happy! And you made the hairs look great Smiley
HugeLunatic, all your stuff is so versatile, I always have to have it in my game.
Shasta, I love all the pirate wood stuff. The plants make me so happy, and the clothes look great.
Zero, your contribution is simplistic and so very elegant. I always need more subtle colours in my game.

Today is my day to share, and I really hope you guys like what I've got.
At the bottom there will be a choice to download it all in one folder, if you want.
There is not a theme to my upload, but hopefully that's fine.
Swatches are included in all the folders.

Recoloured
I've been on a conversion 'spree', so you get some converted stuff.
First is a double bed blanket, and a single bed blanket. They come in the same 7 colours.
There is a two-tile bench with a whole pillow. It had two subsets, and the pillow comes in yeti colours.
The bench in the forefront is two-tile, but there is also a three-tile version. It has two subsets, and comes in the original colours. The wood also comes in the EcoPirate that I use, and the pillows comes in the same colours as the bed blankets, plus some patterns.
There is a one-tile wooden blind, with two subsets. The wood comes in EcoPirate, and the inner part in white, grey and black.
The two-tile blinds has two subsets as well. The wood comes in EcoPirate, and the inner part in the two original options.

Recoloured
More single objects by Ung999.
The clothes hamper mesh was part of the secret santa gift to RandomUncertainty, but I included the mesh here. I recoloured it in EcoPirate.
There is a folded towel, which comes in the same colours as the bed blankets.
The toilet comes in 7 colours.
The ladder with the towel has two subsets. The ladder itself comes in EcoPirate woods, and I did three towel recolours. It also has the original recolours.

Download 3t2 Ung999 Misc

Recoloured
Some conversions by Koposov.
A ladder endtable, with 7 (I think) slots. It comes in EcoPirate woods.
The combs is also from the gift to RandomUncertainty, but I've included the mesh here. The combs themselves come in Pirate woods.
The razor and bottles has only the recolour seen.

Download 3t2 Koposov Misc

I love Sandy's IKEA-like desks. So I recoloured them in EcoPirate woods.
Download ATS Desks

Three sets of wallpapers are the last part of my gift.
The patterns are from SubtlePatterns, and they all come in Shasta's yeti palette.
The moulding is Shasta's Curiona moulding.
Download wallpapers
(Please ignore that it's called WallsNFloor - the floors didn't wanna join the party).

For recolouring

Download the whole shebang

Credit:
Shasta, Goat, CuriousB, Ung999, Koposov, Sandy, Aelia

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2016, 11:04:07 AM »

AAAAAAH!!! Look at all the gorgeousness! Cheesy Cheesy Thank you, Inzey! Grin

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2016, 01:47:07 PM »

Inzey! I love your gifts, I can find a place in my game for everything you made   Big Grin
Fi
Rufus T. Firefly
Gutter Punk

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2016, 03:22:37 PM »

*faints over Shasta's gifts* You are feeding my addiction to the cozy mountain motif! Maybe now my dream of a mountain vacation subhood will finally become a reality!

And Zero, I have an obsession with tiles as well! I can't express how much I love the ones you've made, especially the walls. The base is gorgeous - I love subway tiles and anything like them, and these are so perfect and versatile! I can't wait to use everything.

Cheesy

If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live.

simblr | last.fm
Karlene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2016, 06:22:03 PM »

Oh where do I start!!so MANY wonderful things... I'm just awed by the greatness!!! THANK YOU ALL !!!
riekus
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2016, 05:44:46 AM »

Inzey, thank you for those conversions!
And adding the recoloring files... Wink

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2016, 06:50:50 PM »

A Happy Founder's Day Festival to all! You'll have to forgive my brevity, dear GoSlings, but I'm afraid I'm not feeling at all well, and should really be in my bed. However, I couldn't let the day go by without posting my gift, even if it is a little mysterious...

Inside this selection box you will find 32 assorted pieces of neighbourhood deco, and hopefully something to please everyone: urban, grungy, modern, realistic, Maxis-matchy, even medieval.

Some are particularly low poly (and are labelled as such, or will say so in the catalog description), while others are more bloated, so please don't go scattering them across your 'hood willy-nilly if you have a lower-powered machine! The 'downtown blocks' are a bit experimental - they are designed to make fake downtown zones, with 'hood deco buildings placed on top of them to complete the illusion. If they go down well, I'll make some more in different sizes and configurations.

When I'm feeling more like myself I will post more pictures and poly counts (and credits), but for now I'll just leave you with the download link:

(P.S. Nothing is Compressorized, because I don't roll that way.)

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2016, 07:28:20 PM »

Ine, I'm in love with all those conversions! And the recolours you made, make the sets that much more versatile. Thank you!

CuriousB, I hope you're diving back into bed now that you have posted! Take care of yourself.  Heart burp
The gift sounds awesome and I'm eager to check out what's included in-game.  Smiley

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2016, 07:52:55 PM »

OOH Gorgeous stuffs, CuriousB!

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2016, 07:57:54 PM »

Thank you for the nice words.
CuriousB, I can't wait to open my game and check it all out. I do hope you feel better soon, so get back to bed and get some rest!

Quest For Sims
Gutter Punk

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2016, 08:19:39 PM »

CuriousB Wow what a great contribution! I always need things to fill up my empty parts of town so thanks for this!
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2016, 08:41:38 PM »

Inzey, your conversions are always so nice and the walls are quite lovely.

CuriousB, I am always looking for great neighbourhood decorations and was so happy to your posting. Thank you so much and I hope you feel better soon.  Smiley

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: