Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 Gifts!  (Read 142005 times)
wonderbreath
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 11:17:58 AM »

My secret santa was Viluxa, and I got so much cool stuff! And the okay to share it here, so:

[[I forgot to include a mesh when I uploaded the files... but I've fixed it. So here's the full message again with the new links. ]]

I'm your Secret Santa! Hi! Now, gifts!:

First, a space suit recolor of a maxis outwear mesh for your toddlers, also enabled for everyday.

Second, I was surprised when I realized maxis made so few shorts for boys, so I made 4 recolors of this maxis mesh. Comes in khaki, yellow, orange and blue (I hope you like the colors, this was made before I knew your preferred palletes).

DOWNLOAD - Space Suit and Shirt/Shorts.
(Download link for ALL gifts at the end of the post)

The next gift is 4 unnatural recolors of two remi'd hairs.

(Geez, these two look grumpier than they should)
Cazy Demonic (left), converted by Martini and retextured by Selenaq. Comes with mesh and 4 colors from kinu's palettes.
Kewai Levi, converted by Rented Space and retextured by Selenaq. Comes with mesh and another 4 different colors from kinu's palettes.
Both hairs have all ages. Color swatches included in dl.

For your female sims, I bring a hair retexture with 4 natural and 7 unnatural recolors. (I don't know if this hair had been Remi'd before, I couldn't find it so I did it myself).

Cazy's Navre hair, comes in 5 Pooklet Naturals (volatile, incendiary, molotov, depth charge and dynamite), plus 7 of kinu's kosmik colors. Mesh included. All ages except for elder.

DOWNLOAD - Hair

Next, some colorful makeup

I bring you two eyeshadows and one eyeliner.
The first eyeshadow (mid) is a maxis bright one, recolored in several of kinu's vaporwave colors;
The second eyeshadow (bottom) is a maxis darker one, recolored in kinu's kosmik colors.
The eyeliner (top) is dragonmandy's Retro Liner, edited and re-categorized as blush by Lilith, recolored in 12 colors from kinu's Seishun and Hanakotoba palletes.
Swatches are included for all.
You can mix and match the liner with the eyeshadows for different looks, like shown in the right column.

DOWNLOAD - Makeup

Last but not least, 2 sets of walls!
(shown in the other previews)
- "Stuck in Stucco". A stucco texture I made in 15 colors. It can be found in uh, that category stucco walls are in.
-"The Carpet's on the Wall". It's a maxis carpet texture, on a wall, because this game is severly lacking carpeted walls! It comes in kinu's kosmik colors plus the base maxis grey. They can be found in the pannels category (because there's no carpeted wall category and I figured wallpapers is a pretty crowded one already)
Swatches are included for both.

DOWNLOAD - Walls

---!!---
DOWNLOAD ALL
---

Hope you and your sims enjoy these gifts as much as I enjoyed making them!  Smiley

Skylociraptor
Gutter Punk

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 08:42:52 PM »

I had the lovely Wonderbreath as my SS and she got me down pat! I adore these and the previews are awesome. I'm really sorry to my Santee that I had to drop out due to a death in the family but I'll try to finish it and send it along at some point in the future. I hope you enjoy what the SSS made for you.

Hi Skylociraptor!

I was your secret santa! I know that you had to drop out this year, and I was really sorry to hear about that. But the mods told me I could still send you your gift, I hope you like it!

First I made you a mashup of Yandere Plum's witchy dress, Drewsim's Converse, and Steffano's tights. Comes in five colors.

Download dresses: http://simfileshare.net/download/39319/

I also made a robot-armed version of Leelemon's Scan coat, in six of Anna's colors. It has a fat morph. I hope you like them!

Download coats: http://simfileshare.net/download/39318/

Download the whole thing: http://simfileshare.net/download/39320/

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2015, 07:13:38 AM »

My Santa was the amazing SerenityFall and I'm all to pieces over their awesome gift  Cheesy I'm allowed to share, so here's what I got:

Ho ho ho ho! Santa was a little late this year, but I hope you do enjoy your presents, Keoni-chan~  Cheer

For a starter, I bring you two hair conversions for you simmies to enjoy! One for men and one for ladies~ Both meshes work for all ages and come in lilith's remi edits and your preferred colours. Binned and familied, with mailbomb as grey.

Next on the list -- the minute I saw swimwear for elders, I tackled it right away! So I present to you, four swimsuits for your elders to enjoy~ Two for women and two for men! The female suits are 3t2 conversions, with morphs and PSDs for recolouring purposes. The male suits are 4t2 conversion with the original colours from TS4; unfortunately I didn't put together any PSDs for these D: Sorry about that! Swatches are included in the folder.

(Old Timey Bathing Suit)

(Shirred One-Piece Swimsuit)

(Swimming Shorts)

(Swim Briefs)

And lastly, three pathetic attempts object recolours using Shasta's pirate woods!

TS2 Seasons The Single a la Mode Bed:

TS2 Base Game Patio Plastic Dining Chair:

TS2 Base Game Contempto Adirondack End Table:

I hope you find something you like and sorry for being so late with your presents! Have a Happy Holiday and a wonder New Year!

Download: OneDrive || Mediafire

I know I already said it, but  thanks so much SerenityFall!!!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 05:00:56 PM by keoni » Logged

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2015, 09:06:05 AM »

My Santa this year was Avelexi, and they really spoiled me. Look at all these lovely gifts Cheesy

Merry Christmas! I'm your secret santa for this year!

First up, we have those colorful athletic wear with the owl prints the lovely (yet for some reason bored) models are wearing! I remember you mentioning owls. Unfortunately, I'm still at a loss when it comes to recoloring objects and such. So I recolored and slapped on some adorable owls on this athletic outfit (by Antka and Alienpod I believe) for your adult female sims! There are a total of 9 recolors! Some just have the original white top with the four different colored owls. Four more are random colors like the ones above. One is another original black top/shorts with yellow owl. Mesh is included! You will find them under athletic wear for adult females!

Download here: http://simfileshare.net/download/39189/

Next is some walls. You said you like "rough and natural" brick....well here is some beautiful realistic brick for you!

And some more!

So basically you are getting 7 different brick walls, BUT a total of 14 walls since I split the texture twice or thrice. The two that are single up there look good lined up. The white ones also look good lined up by themselves more or less. The rest look best together. Find these under bricks!

Download here! http://simfileshare.net/download/39188/

Next are some more.... WALLS!

This set I am so proud of since I made them myself! I took textures from agf81 (from deviantart, all textures came from there) and spun things around! Literally... I recolored the wall to white, added the timber (twirling them around till they were in proper spots), then did the shading.....Oh my gosh, that took me days! You have the ever wonderful Shastakiss to thank for spending hours teaching me how to do shading. Thanks Shasta! *hugs*

Those particular walls are basically the same. There are 2 sets of 9 different walls: Oldwood (top picture) and Freshwood (bottom). Total of 18 combined. Find these under masonry!

Download here! http://simfileshare.net/download/39190/

Umm, what's next? More walls!

This set is called Whitewash brick *shrugs* I know names are terrible. There are like two walls missing in the picture but they are variations of ones up there. Think there are a total of 12 walls??? Something like that. I chose random colors, finding that light ones worked best. Find these under bricks!

Download here! http://simfileshare.net/download/39185/

Next, lets see...Oh floors!

This set is called Softwood (yes, I'm bad with naming things). They come in 2 color palettes like you requested: Aelia's Eco palette (18 colors) and (some badly done) Shasta's Pirate wood palette. So a whopping total of 23 colors! This is my first real floor I ever made plus using non-maxis textures...They in addition to my walls are not 100% seamless nor perfect but I truly tried. Please ignore that "hump" on driftwood; doesn't look like that on flat terrain! Floors were placed 2x2 in the pictures so you can check them out easier. Find these under wood floors!

Download here!
Aelia's Eco: http://simfileshare.net/download/39187/
Shasta's Pirate wood: http://simfileshare.net/download/39186/

And I think that's it! Again, most of my stuff isn't perfect, but I do hope you can make use of some of it. Everything is labelled so you can pick and choose what you want. Hope you enjoy and have a merry Christmas! Please let me know if I messed up on something; will do my best to fix it! And yes, you may share!  ^_^

TOU: No making money off my stuff!!!!!!! No claiming as yours! Please refer others to this site for download; otherwise just ask me first here at GoS (Avelexi) or on my simblr: http://avelexi.tumblr.com/

I've already started using my gift, and I'm really happy with them.

All the other Santees were spoiled as well, with a lot of great gifts Smiley

highwind
Kindergoth

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2015, 02:21:41 AM »

If this thread doesn't get me back into playing then nothing will! Thanks so much to the Santas for their lovely gifties and to the Santees for sharing.
YanderePlum
Undead

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 04:22:47 PM »

My Folder will suffer, but will enjoy it : )

Inzey to Hermit Fox:Those chairs and desks! and the walls <3 Love it
Julie J to WakahisaDManami: Omg look at those elders suits, so needed!!
Whispers to viluxa: I love, love everything you made <3
Keoni to Rikus Wooden Walls! Everything is beautiful and wooden <3
Caramelsmiles to Chris W.: look at that lot! It looks really good!!
WakahisaDManami to Whispers: Some of these houses are already on my Download folder Cool Couldn't resist.
Decat to Quest For Sims: CLUTTER, I'm sorry, but Clutter, so much beautiful Clutter, my cluttered heart can't take it <3 <3
Chris W to Chiaroscuro: Those are great urban recolours Chris! The Stair, specially, is great <3 and the Lot looks Amazing!
Riekus to Avelexi: Behold my otaku heart! loving the posters... but everything is beautiful <3
Chiaroscuro to Marja: Really nice recolorus, and the lots <3
Skell to Decat: Loving it, loving all of it! really amazing work <3 (the little girl dresses are so beautiful *-*)
Viluxa to Wonderbreath: Oh you got a point about the Shorts from Eaxis ... Shame on you Eaxis!! But lovely gift Viluxa : )
Wonderbreath to Skylociraptor: City Witch looks fantastic! XD love the new shoes and the Coat with the Mechanical arm.
SerenityFall to Keoni: Yes, yes yes! more clothing for elders! Pirate woods and Lilith'd hairs!! 
Avelexi to Inzey: Aww look at the cute little owls <3 (they would make cute pj's too) and the floors!

Everyone did a great job with their gifts, thanks for sharing!!  Heart burp

And now i can finally show what i got this year from the total sweetie pie Mackie who made me a lovely set of lilith'd hairs for both genders  Cheer

Hello, YanderePlum! I'm your Secret Santa!
I've recolored four hairs for you in Lilith's textures, two are for MF, one is just for M, and the other is just for F.

The first one is Stealthic Hysteria. It comes in your average, natural colors and is binned.

The second one is Stealthic Love Sick.

The third one is Stealthic Persona.

and the fourth one is Stealthic Wavves.

Thank you sweetie for be my Santee this year

child_of_air
Undead

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2015, 05:38:31 PM »

Thanks to everyone that shared their gifts. What this thread lacks in quantity compared to years past it makes up for in creativity!
cassis
Gutter Punk

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2015, 05:46:40 PM »

Well, it's been about a week since I sent my gift and for whatever reason my santee has not posted it. Since it's the last day of the event here it is. . .

Also, this all being said, I still have yet to receive my gift so. . . not sure what's going on, honestly, but I'm unfortunately less than thrilled with how my first SS has progressed.
My mood has significantly improved since I posted this so I'm sorry for being so passive-aggressive. I've even heard from my SS now so no worries!

Hi there, KatieBrett! It is I, Cassis, your Secret Santa! Give me a second to harness the reindeer and clean my hair of soot (seriously, you need a chimeny sweep!). . . . . . . Okay! Here are your gifts:

First up, I've got a 3t2 hair conversion! The original is by Nozomu. It works for teen~elder males; elder grey is Pooklet's Time Bomb. That being said, I didn't know what kind of hair colors you would want so I made a ton of them! So we have all of Pooklet's naturals and unnaturals, DIgitalangles/Hermit Fox's colors, and io's colors using Pooklet's texture. I didn't bin the unnaturals, but everything else should be!

Next I've got a t-shirt conversion! The original is by Nyanya. I guess we've already got AM t-shirts for Sims 2 but this one is nice and baggy! Also I wasn't exactly sure what your clothing taste was so I kept it basic. However, and I apologize sincerely, there are no morphs as I do not yet know how to make them. The four colors are shown; one is original and the other three were my own color choices.

Thirdly, a conversion of a sweatshirt by Simsimi! Same deal: for adult male, no morphs (sorry!!).  All colors are shown. A couple have additional details on the back and one has stripes on the sleeves. . . guess which!  The eight at the bottom are original textures and the others are my own.

Last of the clothes is four shoeswaps of an adult male pants mesh that I just really like and I'm hoping you do too! All eight original pants textures are included with each mesh, here's the preview picture. Also none of these replace the original mesh so feel free to double (or triple! or more!) up. ShaTsai's Ozzy boots were previously converted to TS2 by me and Dalagitah's creepers were 3t2'd by Spacehatter. Simsimi's ankle cut boots and Picky Pikachu's Scavenger boots are new conversions though and I made bottomless versions of those if you want to do your own shoeswaps!

And finally are just three walls! These are the first walls I've ever made so whooo!! I'm sorry I didn't make you any baby/toddler specific stuff so these walls could maybe work in a nursery? That was my inspiration anyway. They're filed under wallpapers! And the molding was taken from Casas Lindas' walls but I'm not sure if she made it or not. . .  

Well, that's about it! This is my first time ever participating so I hope everything is what you were expecting and I do hope you like your gifts! I can't wait to see yours too! Happy holidays and new year!!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 10:31:55 PM by cassis » Logged

Julie J
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2015, 06:29:37 PM »

I've not recieved mine yet either - Awesome gifts shared this year Smiley

cassis
Gutter Punk

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2015, 06:37:51 PM »

Yes, wonderful gifts!! Even the currently ungiven gifts will surely be great!

dark_moon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

"Weird works for me."

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2015, 09:41:38 PM »

I got an awesome gift from RandomUncertanty!.. I little bit of everything and love it all to pieces  Cheer so many pretties, it will all go into my hood once I actually package and wrap my gifts and sent them on the way.

Part 1: Sims and Lots

I've made 4 sims, all packaged with no CC except for makeup and facial hair.

Sims are pictured with Lilith's Feathers and Honey skins, Shady's Stay Natural eyes, and default replacement hair and clothes. None of those are included in the sim package.

CC lists:
Sim 1 - Sim 2 - Sim 3 - Sim 4

I've also made you 2 lots. The first is a 2x1 apartment lot with 4 apartments and minimal CC.

Levels & CC list

The second is a 1x1 home business lot with no CC.

Levels

Part 2: Buy Mode

I've retextured the coffin from the SOMNIG Vampire sleep set in Shasta's Pirate wood. The bedding for each colour has also been recoloured in one of CuriousB's Any Colour You Like to match.

Wood/fabric swatch

I've done Buggybooz' Office Allsorts set in the same wood, plus 22 chevron patterns from 123freevectors.com for the seat.

Chevron swatch

I've done blake_boy@MTS's Tivoli Plantation furniture set, again in Shasta's Pirate wood, and a set of beddings based on the chevron patterns from 123freevectors and CuriousB's bedding set, using both the plain and quilted covers.

I've also repositored senesi2003@MTS's Maxis 27" TV without stand, and 13" and 32" resizes to the Maxis 27" TV.

Part 3: Bodyshop

I've texture-referenced iamliz13's mermaid gown to Oph3lia's teen and elder conversions. Original adult files are required for these to work properly, and are included in the download.

I've also made a top-only version of Fanseelamb's military fatigues for adult males using Ja's Argyle Snake top. Categorised for Everyday and Athletic.
I

DOWNLOAD

All required meshes are included. All files have been compressorizes, and renamed to remove special characters where necessary. Feel free to share this gift. Smiley

"I laugh in the face of danger, and then I hide until it goes away."
Downloads -Tumblr - LJ -Etsy
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2015, 10:24:11 PM »

Everyone's presents are lovely!

If you haven't received your gift yet, please pm Zero or me as soon as possible so we can investigate Sherlock Holmes
SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2015, 11:18:37 PM »

I just received mine this morning and I have to say - totally worth getting up for Cheesy My lovely Santa was the wonderful Marja and I was spoiled <3

Ho Ho Ho! Except, well, it's December 28 already xD Sorry for the lateness, I should really work on my planning skills. I always seem to underestimate the finalizing part of creating.

Anyway. Hi! I'm Marja and I was your Secret Santa this year! I converted some clothes and some objects for you, hope you find some of them useful!

First, this dress which is originally by Sentate, which I converted 3t2, with some shoes by Madlen, which I converted 4t2. Comes in three colors, this grey, black, and a white to black ombre. All with the same sneakers. It's got all morphs, for adults only.

Next, this blouse, also originally by Sentate, and also converted 3t2. This was a nightmare to get the bone assignment right, and it's still far from perfect. I still like it though, and hopefully so will you. It's got all morphs, for adults only. This print is pretty funky, it also comes in a plain white.

Finally, a little dining set. Originals by Angela on TSR, 4t2 converted. The table and chairs also come in a darker wood recolor.

Happy Holidays!
Marja

Thank you again, Marja for the wonderful gifts! And thank you Shasta and Zero for hosting this event  Heart burp

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2015, 12:30:02 AM »

Quest For Sims was my Santa and they gave me some wonderful zombie themed body shop loot. I'm excited cuz zombies and toddlers are my favorite-est things to play in the game.

Hey there! I was selected to be your Secret Santa this year, so I come bearing *spooky* gifts for you! There were a few more things I wanted to do but didn't have time for, but I think you'll be pretty happy with what I've made for you!

So let me tell you what I've got for you today! Firstly, I've got 4 zombie skins for you. You said you use the maxis zombie defaults, so you've got two recolors of that. I also made the same shade's with Leh's defaults, in case you want some variety! I also made two lip-blends with alfredaskew's textures and my edit of the maxis lips, both lips are available in the same hue as the skins.

In addition, I also made some grungy and dirty clothes for your zombies to roam around in. They're covered in various degrees of blood, dirt, glitter, and snow, because the apocalypse is a mess. The clothes are for teens, adults, and elders, and also enabled for all categories. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of them all, so I guess they get to be a surprise!

also included in the download is a pair of teeth (found in blush) because I didn't think you wanted your zombies to have green and blue teeth, and an eye I made to look like it would fit a zombie (using Leh's defaults) I hope you enjoy your gift, and have a happy holiday season!

Cheesy   http://simfileshare.net/download/38769/    Cheesy

Really great stuff!!!! Thanks so much Quest For Sims! I love it.

and . . .
Everyone's presents are lovely!

If you haven't received your gift yet, please pm Zero or me as soon as possible so we can investigate Sherlock Holmes

My gift was sent off around an hour or so ago. I had sent pm's to Zero about my slow-ness but I don't know if she got them.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2015, 02:52:46 AM »

Woahh everyone's gifts are really lovely! Thank you for the hard work everyone, I had fun browsing this thread and downloading stuff ^_^

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: