Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.01 - Unfinished Business  (Read 107033 times)
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 01:56:05 PM »

mintymelody, your images are a little too big, could you please reduce them so they are no wider than 750 pixels?

And please feel free to contribute to any of the Founder's Day themes throughout January, the 2 day thing is just to spread them out during the event  Smiley
mintymelody
Kindergoth

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 04:02:41 PM »

(screams internally) I'm so sorry I completely forgot,I'll resize the images I used,I can't believe I didn't check that.  Wow I feel really stupid at the moment.  I really am absent minded. Like I said some of the other stuff I made was for last month's theme,and only a small part of what I made I originally wanted to post in the Founders event,so I've decided that it all fits better here since it was stayed unfinished for almost over a month.
Edit: Fixed.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 04:12:11 PM by mintymelody » Logged
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 10:44:54 PM »

My Offerings!

One of Maaron's lips in tones that better suit darker skins.

DOWNLOAD

One of my favorite of Jessi's old lipsticks done in Trappings skintone color actions.

DOWNLOAD

Aside: Thank you Avelexi for the beautiful previews!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 05:08:20 AM by NathanialRoyale » Logged

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 01:38:32 PM »

Awesome stuff, I particularly like the Entropy set!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
viluxa
Kindergoth

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 01:05:38 AM »

I've been retexturing hairs in Lilith's texture for a couple of months and I've been meaning to share them, but creating the previews is such a chore, plus making sure everything is good and ready for sharing... Well, I finally took some time today for this, so here's a small contribution to this month's theme. (Also, first time contributing to a theme, so lets see if I do this right...)

First, Cazy's Navre hair. Ages: All except for elder (what's up with that? If someone could add an elder stage to this hair I'd be much appreciated Tongue)
Colors: Volatile, Incendiary, Molotov, Pyrotechnic, Depth Charged*, Unsharpnel*, Dynamite, TNT, Fulminant and a Blasting Ombre
*edits

--DOWNLOAD--

Second one is Cazy's Ordinary Day. All ages.
Colors: Volatile, Incendiary, Molotov, Pyrotechnic, Depth Charge, Brisance, Fission, Dynamite, Hazardous.

--DOWNLOAD--

Credits to Cazy, Lilith, Remi and Pooklet.

Button thingy:

CrispsandKerosene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 10:30:18 PM »

RandomUncertainty & Viluxa: yay, some of those are hairs I always thought would look great with 'actual' textures. Needless to say I grabbed some of them!
MintyMelody: I like the first lipstick and the eyeshadows. It's nice to see people using their own colours for this kind of stuff.
NathanialRoyale: yay, dark lipsticks! Somehow there are never enough of those haha.

Anyway, here is my own offering:

I've finally finished my recreation of the TS1Unleashed produce stand. And in all honesty, I am very proud of it.

It functions as a grocery display from which can also be purchased the Seasons vegetables. Those can be brought individually, or in bulks of five, ten and twenty-five. Just like the regular groceries, it’ll  require a cash register on the lot to do so.
Found under appliances/large on both home and community lots. However, it will not be functional on residential lots (unless of course, said lot is a home business - you’ll then be able to sell groceries from it.)
The object requires the OfB, Nightlife and Seasons EPs.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekzh1wdo2us0bcm/C%26K_TS1UnleashedRemake_ProduceStand.rar?dl=0

Here are the colour swatches:

And here is the kickers image:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:25:56 AM by CrispsandKerosene » Logged
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 11:57:48 PM »

Can we please have a download link C&K? I am either blind or not finding one in front of my face.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
CrispsandKerosene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 12:26:10 AM »

Ooops, I had forgotten to add it.
Dibaday
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 05:23:13 AM »

That produce stand looks great!
bbbunny
Kindergoth

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 03:35:09 PM »

I'd been seeing updates of the produce stand over on tumblr and pinterest and wow wow it looks so so good finished! I am excited to have it in my game ^_^ I just love seeing items recreated from ts1, such nostalgia!
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 11:39:29 PM »

Ooops, I had forgotten to add it.

Thank you!

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
wonderbreath
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2016, 11:09:49 AM »

Oh! The produce stand is finished and it looks amazing! So cool to see it completed.

The Path Of Nevermore
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2016, 06:18:12 PM »

Here we go, have some random projects that I never got to release/only just managed to complete/hadn't shared before for don't-know-which reason  Big Grin

Four recolors of a 3t2 boots conversion by Cassis/Damask Wallpaper. I love these boots in TS3 and as soon as I saw the conversion, I knew that I had to make recolors with some of my favourite Club Crimsyn pants textures  Heart burp Comes in four recolors, adult males only.
You'll need to download the mesh from HERE

I've been planning to convert these eyes for TS2 since they first came out, but my first attempt wasn't so good... so I remade them Cheesy textures are a blend of Escand's original TS3 eyes and Tealeaf's Brick Eyes. Fifteen different recolors.

A simple straight retexture of Yuxi's ftm conversion of Peggy hair 05054. Comes in four binned colors, plus an unbinned black and white which I made for personal use, but still added to the pack because why not U___U The mesh is included, since I couldn't find the original conversion anywhere D: Credit goes to Pooklet for both the textures and the color actions.

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING HERE (SimFileShare)
or HERE (Mediafire)

Button:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 05:37:05 AM by Astraea Nevermore » Logged

cassis
Gutter Punk

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2016, 06:35:03 PM »

Wow, this is such a great idea for a theme! Man, it's reminding me I have a lot of projects that need doing. . .  upset Maybe I'll contribute if I feel like it. Ha!
Thanks to Astraea Nevermore for giving my boots conversion some pants! (Nice pants too! Patent leather/PVC/whatever is always a good choice.)
Also digging the makeup (esp. lipsticks) that have been shared thus far!

Julie J
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 07:04:38 PM »

Some great stuff here - I think I have some unfinished projects left, I'll add something soon.

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: