Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.01 - Unfinished Business  (Read 107390 times)
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2016, 12:57:08 PM »

Just a small thing I found that I realize I never uploaded!

A default replacement for LongSleeveBustier (YA and AF only)...

I hope you like! Please disregard the "Trapping Age Conversion" part...They aren't included in the default.

DOWNLOAD

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2016, 04:25:57 PM »

Ooo, nice choice for a replacement Whisper ^^

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2016, 07:50:31 AM »

Much nicer than the hippie-retro top!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
SilvainTheShadow
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2016, 03:37:22 PM »

These were meant to be part of my blog's advent calendar last month (well, the Hogwarts house ones were), but I never quite got them done, so. That's what the unfinished business theme is for!

What you get- 24 recolors of Jonesi's bed blanket. 9 of them use textures from The Fat Strawberry, most of which are pictured above on various slaved meshes, because Jonesi blanket slaves are joy. Fair warning, not all of these look great on couches.

The other 15 recolors are striped blankets in the (book canon, so Ravenclaw is blue and bronze) colors of all four Hogwarts houses- one horizontal striped fabric blanket, one horizontal striped knit blanket, and one vertical striped knit blanket for each house...except Slytherin gets two of each blanket because I couldn't decide how light to make the silver, so you get both the light and dark variations I came up with for Slytherin.

Download
Swatch
Hogwarts Blankets Preview

yuichen
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2016, 11:07:37 AM »

A set of meshes that have been sitting forgotten in my projects folder for almost a year Oops I must have been undecided about the textures but I went ahead and finished them anyway.

Tantra's athletic sweats meshes with barefeet for comfy and cute pajamas for teens to elders. Each mesh has appropriate morphs, though please note while I was testing, the AF mesh switched to basegame pjs during pregnancy but corrected when I used the insimenator's wardrobe module to force her back. I'm not sure why. That aside, it comes in ten colors/patterns. Teen and elder are slaved to adult!

Download Army of Me (4.45 MB)

Meshes are separate & hotlinked from UYS to ensure up to date files. Choose only one mesh type!

Adult
Blockfeet | Sexyfeet --

The archive thumbnail

Credits & Thanks
- Sweats meshes by Tantra
- Sexy feet by Bloom
- Top textures by Trapping
- Patterns by Colour Lovers
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2016, 02:31:10 AM »

I have tons of unfinished projects laying around, so let's get started shall we?

I fooled around and got recolorable tables for TNW's conversions from the S3 Store Ice Lounge Set. My two files are named different but they have the same guids as the orginals, so don't have both in your game at once, please. And in case you needed to have more dinner guests so you all could share more body heat in your ice caves, I did up  a 2x1 tiled table, too.
All of them have matching recolors to the Ice Lounge recolors I did for JulieJ's Secret Santa gift.
Swatch
Tag  
Download
Credit: The Ninth Wave for the original conversion, Spiral for the textures.

------------------------------------------------------

I called this set of 24 3-D wall panels "no patience" because it took me all of five minutes to discover I had no patience to do the hundred or more walls in my project folder for homecrafter. I bet my game would load quicker without all those bmp's in there.
Swatch
Credit" AlfredAskew for the electric blue unnatural skin action I used to color these wtih. It's so lovely and makes the walls just pop out and grab you, like a 3-d wall should.
The textures came from a site that likes to claim textures that they took from someone else and claim as their own.
Tag:
Download.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last on today's list are some fireplace recolors.

These are recolors of Ellasims' Plus Fireplace. I finangled with the mapping a tad so that the chimney would not get the pattern from the fireplace body -- which is what happened right off the bat when I made my recolors. The mesh is still the original mesh in everything but the mapping, I pulled the chimney bits out of the body, moved the body over to the right a tad on the template, and then stuck the chimney bits over on the left edge. It should not effect any solid recolors of this fireplace you already have.

The upper left pic is my inspiration.  Just three recolors, but, hey, this was laying around in a folder waiting to get done for ages.

Download.
Tag:
Credits:
Ellasims for the Plus Fireplace mesh.
Total for the gold foil and wengue wall panel textures and the inspiration.

All the pics should be kicker size.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 10:18:21 PM by Deatherella » Logged

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
revallsay
Kindergoth

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2016, 09:59:16 AM »

Here is my contribution:

#BeddingsSwatch  #DefaultsSwatch

DOWNLOAD!

Bedding KIT by curiousB Wink
Images from google and IKEA page.

HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2016, 10:01:22 PM »

Oh, bedding!  And IKEA!   Cheer

Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 04:08:13 PM »

I love the pajamas and the bedding!

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

ClericalRodent
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2016, 04:15:22 PM »

This one's been a really long time coming. Way back in the end of 2012, when Skell first posted her dresses, my first thought upon seeing them was "These would look adorable with polka dots". And then this project just sat in my WIP folder in various stages of incomplete. Finally done!
I also did a different recolour, turning it into a blouse and skirt combo.
These are 10 polka dot colours and 4 blouse/skirt combos. Everything's clearly labled, so you can throw out what you don't want. Swatches are included in the download.

Credits:
Skell - mesh
Aelia - colours
Milya - preview

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:21:46 PM by ClericalRodent » Logged
DeeDee
Kindergoth

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2016, 02:03:49 PM »

Wow, so many goodies Smiley

I also wanted to make a bunch of things, but I didn't get around to finish them in time... But I finished one thingy that was in my mind since months. Actually, I made it for storytelling purposes, but it might be useful for others too!
So it's Kayleigh's skinny jeans in Trapping's textures with barefeet for TF-EF. They have all the appropriate morphs, come with 16 recolors (I didn't make a swatch, sorry). I thought they doesn't make much sense without the original skinnies with shoes, so the slaved pack is slaved to Trapping's originals that you can download here (you'll need them for the textures if you choose the slaved ones). I think that's all Smiley

Download Kayleigh-Trapping Skinny Jeans With Barefeet Slaved - Alternate

Download Kayleigh-Trapping Skinny Jeans With Barefeet Standalone - Alternate

Almighty Hat
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2016, 08:09:18 AM »

Here's a bit of unfinished business I can upload before I get my computer reassembled!  What've I got, you ask?

CC-free CAS and YACAS screens, that's what.  If you, like me, are tired of that boring contemporary brick, or if your resolution doesn't play nice with the catalog placement and the one measly mirror CAS comes with isn't enough help, or if you want to show off your skins, clothes, or NPC defaults in-game without having to deal with poseboxes, then this download is for you!

Create-A-Family screen, zoomed out as far as it'll go.

I was tired of the Create-A-Sim screens looking like a backstage area, contemporary and entirely disconnected from the actual game I actually play.  CAS came first, of course, because I use it most; if you've seen any of my clothing downloads in the last few years, you've probably seen the Family half of my CAS set.  It wasn't ready to share, because I'd changed the room layout to let more light in, which always plonked the camera outside the 'house,' looking in through a window, when I switched from Create-A-Sim to Create-A-Family.

So I moved a wall, moved some windows, ensured everything had a roof, and CAS is done!

Create-A-Sim featuring a three-way mirror set up with all the placement cheats.

Couple of caveats here-- these pics were taken on my laptop, using 1360x768 resolution.  My graphics cad is adequate but not fantastic, and I currently do not have all expansions installed on the laptop (specifically for this project, actually).  Thus, teenagers do not photograph well, everyone's faces get a little cut off when you're trying to change hair or apply makeup, and I honestly do not know how pets look.  But!  That's why there's a carefully-placed three-way mirror behind the Sim being created; not only should you be able to get a good look at their face from one side or another, you can see how long hairs are as you try them on.  If you have Seasons or higher-- any expansion that lets you set hairstyle by outfit-- you can keep an eye on the length and volume of each outfit's hair, for consistency.

Young Adult Create-A-Family, zoomed out as far as possible using Gunmod's camera mod.

Next came YA!CAS, for collegiate Sims.  For some reason, with this one, I decided I really wanted to go Greco-Roman rather than flat-out Medieval, to set apart that Higher Education feel.  While my CAS screen would work with your average High Fantasy game or any period from Dark Ages to Jacobean, the YACAS screen meshes nicely with any theme that includes fluted columns.

Unlike your garden-variety CAS, YACAS only deals with Sims of one size and species, so you won't lose heads like you do with Teen Sims.  Camera mods and screen resolution still leave us with the catalog being an obstacle, so there's another three-way mirror behind the Sim being built.

The mirrors aren't angled quite the same as in CAS, but they're less vital.

To use these, you will need actually quite a spread of expansions; I made these with Basegame, Uni, Nightlife, Open For Business, Happy Holiday, Family Fun, and Glamour Life Stuff installed.  Neither screen has custom content installed. 

OKAY SO.

These are default replacements.  You can only have one custom CAS and YACAS in your game at a time.  If you have multiples installed, last mod loaded wins.  Last mod loaded always wins.

Everything you need is in the download file; CAS!.package is the Create-A-Sim and Create-A-Family screen while YACAS!.package is the, well, Create-A-Young-Adult-Sim screens.  Do not rename these.  Don't do the thing.  I don't think they work if you rename them.  Also included are four files by Windkeeper; they make the cheval mirrors, photo backdrops, lights, couches, plants, and whatnot turn invisible.  You need to leave these installed or you're gonna have a bunch of weird stuff clipping into your nice historical CAS screens.

You also get a bunch of pictures in the .zip file, different ages and different zoom levels, to better show how to see what you're doing on high-resolution screens.  Don't install those, they'll just slow your loading time.

If you can figure out how to edit these (rather than building your own), feel free, because I apparently forgot to save any Regular Lot versions.  I don't know offhand how they work with any camera hacks besides Gunmod's.  Generally I do not care what you do with these so long as you don't put 'em on paysites.  Don't do that.

And now?

Time Paradox
Undead

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2016, 08:42:14 AM »

A small contribution for this month's theme: Needlecream's mashup of a Sentate skirt with saddle shoes, recoloured in Aelia's Jewel tones. I've made both tucked and untucked versions. The files are compressorized and the mesh is included. The files only work for adults and young adults. Here's a swatch, in case you're not familiar with the colours.

Download tucked version: Mediafire // Google Drive
Download untucked version: Mediafire // Google Drive

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:24:06 PM by Time Paradox » Logged

quweenie
Kindergoth

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2016, 02:25:01 PM »

So much lovely stuff! *off to download*

Revallsay, do you have or could possibly post custom versions of your beddings? I love your default beddings and really want them in my game, but I also would rather not replace the default beddings I already have in game for various reasons.
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2016, 10:35:56 PM »

Yuichen, I think the majority of my Sims' pajamas come from you  Wink  I love the patterns, and YAY SEXYFEET, thank you!

Hat, those CAS screens are amazing. I can feel the temptation to make a separate Downloads folder for a fantasy 'hood rising...

These sets were intended for last month's "Winter Wonderland" theme but I hadn't  finished them, so I used the extra time to expand on them a bit. Here's a kicker pic with everything.  All meshes are included, files are labeled clearly with swatches for reference, and it's all been through the Compressorizer.  

9 recolors of Yuxi's Russian Wrap and Rented-Space's elder conversion. There are 2 AF meshes - smooth hands or Maxis hands, choose one.  All have morphs and are categorized as Everyday & Outerwear (plus Maternity for AF).  I repository everything I can for my own game, so I've uploaded two EF versions - one slaved to the AF recolors and one standalone.

Swatch | Download AF | Download EF (Repositoried) | Download EF (Standalone)

20 recolors of Yuxi's 8-Button Trenchcoat, Keoni's teen conversion, & Rented-Space's elder conversion.  Same deal here - all meshes have morphs, choose smooth or Maxis hands for AF,  Everyday & Outerwear (& Maternity for adults).  Again, you have the option of AF-referencing or standalone for both TF & EF.

Swatch | Download AF
Download TF (Repositoried) | Download TF (Standalone)
Download EF (Repositoried) | Download EF (Standalone)

50 recolors of Trapping's Vinter Scarf. 45 assorted colors (that's the minimum I could decide on!), 4 colors of leopard print, and a pastel star pattern. I couldn't figure out the mapping so patterns were a lost cause, but those 5 turned out okay and I like them enough to upload them.  Unisex, all-ages, binned with glasses. Layerable with most things as far as I can tell.

EDIT 11/9/21: Diamond Eyes has fixed this mesh to prevent blue flashing. The download link has been updated.

Swatch 1 | Swatch 2 | Download

Credits:
Russian Wrap -
Yuxi - AF meshes & textures
Rented-Space - EF conversion
Aelia, CuriousB, Furbyq, Huning, Nyren, Pooklet - color actions

8-Button Trenchcoat -
Yuxi - AF meshes & textures
Keoni - TF conversion
Rented-Space - EF conversion (plus the belt texture from her nicer retextures because I couldn't make the original lighter without pixelation Argh )
Aquilegia - linen overlay
Aelia, CuriousB, Huning, Nyren - color actions

Vinter Scarf -
Trapping - mesh & textures
Aelia, CuriousB, Huning, Nyren - color actions
kimsa @ Spoonflower - leopard pattern (sky blue & violet are edits by me)
yoksel @ ColourLOVERS (star pattern template, colored by me)

Whoops, almost forgot my button:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 05:04:04 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: