Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.03 - Whatever the Weather  (Read 39154 times)
Orkney
Gutter Punk

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 04:45:21 AM »

Thanks for all the wonderful gifts!  Heart burp

Malady
Kindergoth

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 07:34:48 PM »

Everything looks great! I thought I'd try my hand at making something this time. This is my first time participating here and I hope you guys like my creation.

I made a garden for this months theme. It's called Demeter's Garden and it represents all four seasons.

This corner is Spring. I always think of flowers and weddings.

Summer and grilling go together quite well. I didn't get it in the picture but a small pond separates Spring from Summer.

A campfire is good fun in the fall.

Winter usually brings new toys to play with.

At the center is an open Gazebo.

Here's the whole thing.

I tried to make the whole thing with basegame content. The only exceptions are the campfire and Christmas tree. They are from Bon Voyage and Holidays, I believe.

Download

semio
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 08:24:18 PM »

Here's some patio furniture an umbrella and a windshield, which were converted from Sims 4 Get Together (although the loveseat is an add on to complete the set).
http://simfileshare.net/download/67030/

Credits - alexbgd for the Preview Picture
EA
Sims4Studio
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2016, 12:40:42 AM »

I don't know about you, but my favorite kind of weather is beach weather, and we've had a couple of abnormally warm days already  Smiley

Here's my swim trunks from November's theme for adults, teens, and kids!  

-Bon Voyage is required for the AM ones, but the TM is a conversion and the CM uses the base game trunks so you don't need anything for those.
-The TM rar includes both blockfoot and Sexyfeet meshes - the recolors work for both (feet for the other ages will depend on your defaults, of course).
-I've included both standalone and repositoried-to-EM versions for AM & TM.  I redid the kids' trunks to fit the base game mesh, those textures are different so they can't be repositoried.
-By the way, if you downloaded my EM swim trunks before, please re-download them since I only just realized the waist shadows looked weird  upset  I just removed them, I think they look much better without them. It doesn't make a difference for the repository since the shadows are barely visible on AM & TM, but I like consistency (read: I have OCD).
-Obviously, Needlecream's 6 textures aren't included for AM because the originals are for AM. However, please note that the repositoried TM ones are linked to my EM files and not Needlecream's AM ones. Again, for consistency with the shadows, sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone.

Swatch | Download AM | Download TM | Download CM

Credits:
Meshes - TM conversion of BV swim trunks by AdmiralAeris, BlooM's Sexyfeet added by Slig
Textures - Needlecream (6 TM recolors and the PSD I used to make my own), fakepeeps7 (CM)
Color actions - Aelia, CuriousB, Huning, & Pooklet
Patterns - 1 each by HopeFull & yoksel @ COLOURlovers, the rest from various users on Spoonflower (Needlecream's are from Annelies Belemans - I used them myself to re-make the CM ones)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 02:46:02 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2016, 06:34:26 AM »

Mrs M'Quve, you've said in other threads that you feel your creations aren't "perfect" enough to upload, so please treat yourself for excessive CDO, and upload! 

Thank you to all the creators who uploaded in a cold, nasty month!  The beach scenes helped me feel warmer.

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: