Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blind Date 2016 Gifts  (Read 90111 times)
SadoAlice
Elegant Victorian Lady
Undead

Ai shiteru yo, Vivi ashita ni nareba

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 02:59:43 PM »

My blind date was none other than the lovely Whispers, and they said I could share the gift they sent me, so here we go!  Cheesy

Hello Jamal,

I'm your Blind Date this year! I hope you like the things I've brought...

First up are child dresses, in Lolita and Victorian styles. All dresses are for both genders. Per FakePeep7's policy, I have not included their mesh. You can get it here. All other meshes are included. Each has three recolors except the lace collar Samantha dress. It has four.

GodLimpingBy's Cotton Candy dress (swatch) & fakepeeps7's Boutique dress (swatch)

Sevenskellington's Samantha Dress (lace collar swatch & no lace swatch)

Next are Large Hairbows.

There are 4 types, with three meshes all included. Two types use the same mesh but are colored differently.

Download

Credits for dresses: Skell, FakePeeps7, GodLimpingBy, All About Style, Keoni!
Credits for bows: Newsea, Pooklet, CuriousB, ZeroDark, AAS
Almighty Hat
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 04:43:23 PM »

Aww, thank you, GLB!  ... I'm keeping a lot of them in my downloads folder, too.  I'm really pleased with how those cups came out.

Veetie, thank you and you're welcome!  I'm so glad you liked it.  I hope it works okay for Kulo Seeri!

PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 05:35:21 PM »

There are some nice things here - thanks for sharing your gifts. Smiley

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 09:10:39 PM »

These gifts are awesome! Cheesy

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

Genie
Gloom Cookie

For the sin of swallowing up the afternoon sun

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2016, 11:40:17 PM »

My date was the lovely cassis! She spoiled me rotten, guys!
From skins, to piercing conversions, to hair retextures, makeup, and facial highlighters! I love it all and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

Download: http://simfil.es/66786/ | http://www.mediafire.com/download/xwvd8lrrw9povwd/CASSIS_2016_BlindDate.zip

GodLimpingBy
This wasn't supposed to be a discussion on whether Gregor has a head or not
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 02:51:14 AM »

Eeee Shasta those are such great recolors! You worked some magic with Fakepeeps' boutique dress... you have no idea how long I've wanted to give it some plainer colors but never got around to it. Very cute!

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 07:46:20 AM »

GodLimpingBy, Whispers did the dresses! I was just the messenger  Cheesy You're right, they are lovely!

I'm having so much fun seeing everyone's gifts and I'm still laughing at cassis' pic of Troy and Gabriella

strange_tomato
Gutter Punk

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 02:13:48 PM »

My date was Mackie, and I received some very thoughtful gifts that will definitely be right at home in my game.

Hello, Elizabeth! Sorry for taking my sweet-ass time with sending you the gift, I had some trouble on a couple of parts with it and

To the gifts~

I recolored M0xxa's conversion of Indiemilk's record set!
The stands are in AL woods
The records are some of both your and my favorites. I spent a lot of time Simlishing these.

Here's an antiques store and record store rolled together on the same lot! The antiques store is pretty bare bones, and the only CC in the record store are some paintings and, of course, my records.

If you celebrate it, Happy Easter!
~ Mackie

DOWNLOAD

Thank you, Mackie!

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 07:36:26 PM »

sartsa was my blind date and made some very nice recolors. check them out:

(There's more than pictured here, see below)
Surprise! I'm your blind date this year  Here's link to your gift, sorry It's so small, I had more plans but I had unexpectetly less freetime than I anticipated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3e1d4nu940fju1/sartsa-toDeatherella-BlindDate2016.7z?dl=0

Hope that you like it though

Oh and here is album with pictures, so you dont' have to upload them if you want to share Smiley http://imgur.com/a/E6lBp

Pretty nice, eh? Thanks again, sartsa!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:18:48 PM by Deatherella » Logged

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
GodLimpingBy
This wasn't supposed to be a discussion on whether Gregor has a head or not
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2016, 10:26:09 PM »

Oh silly me. Good work then, Whispers!

ElfPuddle
Kindergoth

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2016, 02:44:36 PM »

i AM A SPOILED ELF!!

Yes, I'm shouting at you. If your date was celebkiriedhel, you'd be shouting too! Look at the new toys she gave me! And she's giving them to you, too, because she said I could share. Sim children everywhere may rejoice!

It's here, it's here, it's here!

It has been a joy to create for you, and my only regret is that I didn't have more time because I had so much planned!

I have a few sets of things for you which I hope will delight you, and 2 new meshes made by myself. Smiley

I latched onto your comment about SA99's storybook collection being your favourite and how much you love complete children/teen sets. Unfortunately SA99 doesn't allow her

meshes to be modified or cloned.

Fortunately, Hokadk47 who has done a monster Storybook add-on set including toddler bed, and some kids stuff - does.

Gift 1: Kids Drawings

All kids rooms should display the kids own drawings. EA of course has very little - no surprises there, but interestingly there is very little CC out there that is kids

drawings. This I have rectified - 18 recolours of Base Game meshes with Kids drawings.

Swatches:
Angstred
inverted indigo
waderfall
dreams
monsters

Gift 2: Recolours of SimAddict99's Nursery Superset.

This set becomes more useful, if it is recoloured in the same woods and colours as Hokadk47's set - then they can be mixed and matched.

So have 5 recolours in Shasta's Pirate woods, and 16 recolours in Shasta's Yeti Colours. Cheesy

Swatches:
Pirate - Charcoal
Pirate - Driftwood
Pirate - Rowboat
Pirate - Twig
Pirate - White

Notes:
Some of the mapping of the scallop detail is off, so I can't do anything about that.
SA99's TOU says no editing, cloning, or using her meshes - so I haven't fixed anything.

Also included - Templates for Cribbing, Change table and Nursery set in PSD's so anyone can colour them.

Gift 3: Collections for the Storybook Collection

Storybook divided up into it's main parts - kids, bed, kitchen.
All of Hokadk47's meshes, SimAddict99's meshes and my meshes are included for easy to find access.

Saving the best for last. Cheesy

Gift 4: 2 new beds

Teens like a daybed, kids like bunk beds especially in a large family. So... I've made a bunkbed and a day bed for you!

The bunk bed comes in 3 parts - an upper mattress, a lower mattress and a frame.
The frame uses all the recolours from the storybook counter, the same as Hokadk47's set - so it has two selections.
Because the mattress are separate objects, you can have whatever bedding you like on them - it's linked to the EA bedding.

The Lower mattress, and the daybed frame works the same way - but without an upper bunk.

Shasta has a ton of recolours in Pirate woods and Yeti colours. Do go and download them all.

All of the bedding displayed comes from the toddler month recolours I did that are uploaded to MTS.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=529646

So... I hope you like it all...

BTW - Download link - Downloads!

Art
Beds
SA99 Nursery in Pirate Woods
SA99 Nursery in Yeti Colours
Collections
Templates

or

Download them all! The Whole Blinking Lot!!

Thank you, Shastakiss, for such a wonderful time and all your hard work matching up these dates. Thanks to everyone for making this Elf feel so welcome and so loved and so spoiled...

*stops squeeing and goes back to playing with her new toys*

celebkiriedhel
Gutter Punk

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2016, 08:45:29 AM »

(I've fixed the image links so they display)

Dear Blue Umbrella,

Thank you for agreeing to meet me today. I hope that I don't disappoint. You may, of course, share anything you like (and anything you don't like!) with whomever you like...they're your gifts and you may do what you like with them. (I beg forgiveness for my complete inability to make pictures work in this message. Feel free to laugh nicely at your date!)

I was really struck several of your style and themes. First of all, Sims 1! My favourite part of playing Sims 1 was always adding babies to families.  That little green and yellow bassinet was a regular feature in my homes.
Sims 1 Basinnette

So, I found the wall that matches that bassinette made into a TS2 wall (www simthing.netsims2s2sims1.htm) and went a little crazy.

Swatch Sims 1

Just a few recolors for a Sims1t2 nursery. I don't recommend giving the baby the play stove. But, since there were counters to put the Smart Milk on....

My favorite part of house building in Sims 1 was visiting Bunny Wuffles. Surely everyone from TS1 knows Bunny? http://sas.woobsha.com/CulturalHF/mmbananabrick/bananabrick.htm The Banana Bricks add-ons from Unleashed were so much fun!

I couldn't attempt to mesh since Lent and Easter is my busiest time of the year and I've never done it before. (No time to learn!) So instead, I made a few walls, a couple floors, a roof (new skill!), and two recolors of Buggy's Nooks and Niches. With a little M&G landscaping, you should be able to recreate some wonderful things for your simmies!

Swatch Banana Brick

And you like Victorian and Sims 1? Well, Bunny has that covered too! http://sas.woobsha.com/CulturalHF/TheTurkishBaths/TheTurkishBaths.htm

So you have a couple more Nooks and Niche recolors, two recolors of Parsimonious' Souk in the Bath set, and a Sauna recolor. All very segregated into "Ladies" and "Gents" for your modesty purposes.

Swatch Sauna

But then!
Art Nouveau!
You like both Doctor Who AND Art Nouveau!

So these happened:

Swatch 1
Swatch 2
Swatch 3
Swatch 4
Swatch 5
Swatch 6
Swatch 7
Swatch 8

Just a recolor of the Art Nouveaulicious Store Set, some walls, some floors, extra paintings and rugs. The sofa recolor is a fabric called "Doctor's favorite things". It's been sitting in my "WIP" folder for a while, because I didn't know what to do with it. Thanks for helping me figure it out!

The best gift, I'm saving for last. I tried and tried for days to make walls for the inside of the very first TARDIS. But I couldn't get the shading right and so they looked like giant polkadots. So I broke down and asked Shastakiss for help. She made such a beautiful thing for both of us. The Hartnell wall is here, with two recolors and three floors, in case you need to travel in time.

Everything has been compressorized, to help control obesity. Collections are included, because noone has the time or energy to deal without them.

Download everything (smaller folders and the pictures inside) at https://app.box.com/s/mpf77fi4jdt2wjukuwdo1e6xqd3k3rqs

Happy Easter Tuesday, blue umbrella! And thank you for all the fun I had making these!

Love, red umbrella (Elfie)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:31:47 AM by celebkiriedhel » Logged

BerryNooboosRetired
Retired
Gutter Punk

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 11:18:16 AM »

I got my gift today, and everything is wonderful! So many bright colors, exactly how I love it. She said I could share, and I'm really excited to share all the cute things! My date was Skylociraptor!  Cheer

Hi BerryNooboos!
I'm sorry it took me so long to finish your gift. I had a bit of trouble with one part. But at last it is here and I hope you like it. You may share it if you wish!
P.S. That says "EVE, Will you be my valentine? Love, Wall-E
The first part is Kosmik Baby
7 recolours of Eir's GoS Egg Hunt 2015 toddler pjs in Nyren's Kosmik Pastels. Swatch is included.
Credits: Eir, Trapping, Fanseelamb, Nyren

Next is Vaporwave Walls & Vaporwave Walls Bricked. 2 sets of walls created with Poppet's Wall Stuff psd. Both have her trim but one has the white bricks. Swatch & unedited pictures are included.
Credit: Poppet, Nyren

And the poophead that caused your gift to be late, DeeDee's Separated PJ Pants in Nyren Kosmik Pastels. The teen ones are slaved to the adult ones. I learned how to slave for this thanks to an amazing tutorial by Aquilegia but I could not for the life of me get the elder ones to work. So you get them in adult and teen only.  Featuring a bodyshop photo cause it's 3am and I feel so bad about how long this took. Swatch is included.
Credit: DeeDee, Nyren, Aquilegia

As a bonus for it taking so long and because I knew I could bang it out in no time, I've included a set of Axiom Birthmarks. I've recoloured Eltanin's large wine-stain birthmark in your Axiom skinblend from my gift. All of the colours are included and a swatch is in the folder. They are all ages as you can see from this cute guy and the cute toddler. I hope you can find a use for them in your amazingly colourful game!
Credit: Eltanin, BerryNooboos, Nyren

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 12:11:41 PM »

Some of us quote their own sent gift.  sartsa liked their gift and planned on sharing it, but she isn't online much, so here it is before the gift thread hits the tardis.

Hi! It's me, Deatherella aka Buttercup, here with your gift.  I'm sorry it's a tad late, but as you know, I've been ill and all this fun has taken longer than it should have, but it's all ready at last.

The Westley Pallet Furniture Set
First off, I made you a set of furniture that I saw while browsing thru my daily bits from DAZ.  I thought this would work well with your grunge-y homes. There are seven items to the set. Shastakiss has ever so kindly made this a repository set for me. All but the ceiling light are slaved to sofa1.

I have set up a PHOTO GALLERY at my blog with many various large pics, swatches, etc, of your gifts so that you can see what all there is. Small pics and small swatches are included in the download. I believe it is all compressorized, too.
There is an info text included in the download with all the info about this set and all the other parts of your gift. This note is going to be picture heavy, I'm warning you ahead of time.

Recolors of billyean's Just Rug mesh. Hopefully you'll find some you like to use with your new Westley Pallet set.

Recolors of the EvaZeisel coffeetable from Sherry's miniset05. Comes in Shastakiss' ygs metals, maxis woods and metals.

While digging out the multi's from the Sims 3 originals, I found some off-white recolors for anoeskaB's  Twygo nursery that Evanesco converted for one of the Advents, here.

I saw that you'd like some alien makeup so I've made you a batch of recolors of Marja's 4to2 Alien Scales and eyeshadow.

Dancers. Fruit Punch recolors of Yandereplum's Ceili dress. There are two versions - one set are solids with shoes to match, the other set has contrasting sash and shoes.

Joggers
Fruit Punch recolors of Mel's Haylie Hoodie Dress conversion. That's Riekus13 and 13Pumpkin in that shot.

While reading your wishlist, I had seen that you said you were a wall and floor addict. Well, when I'm bored, I like to sit around for hours making wall and floor textures which seem to sit in folders for ages before ever seeing the light of Homecrafter. So, I went looking in my folders and found all kinds of files ready to make up. Hope you like the scads and scads of them. We're starting here with Nursery and child room goodies. The crib you see is ez2ciamaprincess' dafnee crib. I made some frame recolors to match the wallpapers with amethystfenix woods, bedding to match wallpapers. There's a pink and blue version of that pic on the wall, too.

Are you ready, here come more . . .

All kinds of walls and floors. I think I might've came up with something for you to use in all your hood themes. There's wooden floors, 3-D walls that work great for scifi or modern building, medieval, grunge, etc. If you see BB's nook and niche item in a pic, there's matching nooks for that set, too.  At the photo gallery I linked you to way back at the beginning of this note, you'll be able to see all the different shades and textures of all the sets.

I hope you enjoy your gift as much as I did making it.

Download it here.

You may share if you like.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:32:19 PM by Deatherella » Logged

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2016, 11:28:53 AM »

Gorgeous presents!  I thank all the gifters and giftees for Sharing!!!!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: