Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.05 - Triple Threat  (Read 27019 times)
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 08:59:12 PM »

This theme was just too cool to pass up. I wasn't really sure what to make and eventually settled on all things ballet (well...not exactly all things  Grin) since I love attending performances whenever I get a chance.

There are (6) paintings in Simlish on the Nightlife Pineapple mesh (Dracula, Snow White, The Wizard of Oz, 12 Days of Christmas, The Nutcracker and Yes! It's Gershwin), as well as (2) ballet outfit recolors (using Bunny at TSR's textures on a Freetime mesh) in a select combination of four Shastakiss' yeti colors.

All files are clearly labeled and for your convenience there are larger preview pictures included in the download. If there are any issues, do let me know.

DOWNLOAD BALLET PAINTINGS AND OUTFITS

Credits: Gil Shuler (for the awesome poster textures), gazifu @ MTS (Simlish font), Trinity (ballet posebox) and Bunny.

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 10:37:21 PM »

OOH I love these, Penelopet!!

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2016, 05:10:41 PM »

Love the guitars, beccabear  Cool
misomoso those tuxes are adorable!

My Offering  Cheesy

Sheets of music on Club crimsyn's paper mesh.

In total there are 26 recolors; from simple, often classic music sheets, to beautiful colored drawings done over the music.

Please view the swatch, and zoom in to see the details of the pages, and covers available.

Swatch /Download

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:14:44 PM by NathanialRoyale » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 07:38:27 PM »

Very nice, NathanialRoyale!

HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2016, 08:50:25 AM »

Wasn't sure I could find anything for this theme, but here is my small offering.  The FT dance mat CEP Extra.  Two subsets.

DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 12:25:03 PM by HugeLunatic » Logged

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 10:59:48 PM »

HugeLunatic, thanks for the CEP extra!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2016, 09:36:51 PM »

It's been 2 years since slig and I were going to collaborate on the groovy collection?
We both thought the furniture looked more futuristic than groovy - I always pictured an abandoned space colony built in the 60s or something. But it makes even more sense if you think of a set designer with a small budget trying to make a bad sci-fi movie look good  Smiley
Not everything is pictured! I used a red for one of the Retro Bodacious Loveseat rcs but everything else is pretty consistent. I'll finish up the defaults and probably share them at Omicron-Simtauri in the next week or so, and slig figured out how to remove the island/bar designs!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 05:02:51 PM by HugeLunatic » Logged
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2016, 10:06:04 PM »

OOOOH! Awesome work Shasta! Grin Cheesy

kaieir
Lurker
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 10:28:34 PM »

Those are amazing shastakiss!
This'll be a great addition to my hood Cheesy

my simblr
Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2016, 02:03:09 AM »

I'm freaking out over how amazing that set looks, Shasta!  Drool I always liked those meshes too, but even being someone who likes neon couldn't help those patterns.

When this thread was first posted I saw the pic with the dancers and remembered that the FT flamenco flower hair was on my to-do list. Of course, then I had to do the hat, and then I had to do defaults, and then I went crazy.

(kicker-friendly pic)

So to start off, the flamenco flower hair in Nymphy's curls, which I think look quite lovely on this mesh.

All of the naturals have a red flower except Explosive, Pyrotechnic, Molotov, and Verin - those and the unnaturals have a black flower.  While I was at it I figured I'd default the Deco hair from OFB, too. I used colors from Aelia & CuriousB for the flowers.

I also did the hat hair in Nymphy's curls, the main hat texture is unchanged because I like it as is but I revamped the trim. The new trim goes nicely with both the Maxis flamenco suit and Bosie's "To Have And To Hold" retextures.

The custom versions come in these colors. For the defaults, you have 3 options:

1. Dynamite/Depth Charge/Incendiary/Explosive/Pipe Bomb
2. Dynamite/Depth Charge/Incendiary/Molotov/Time Bomb
3. Dynamite/Depth Charge/Volatile/Pyrotechnic/Mail Bomb

DOWNLOAD FLAMENCO FLOWER HAIR (F) Default | Custom

DOWNLOAD FLAMENCO HAT HAIR (M) Default | Custom

DOWNLOAD DECO HAIR DEFAULT (F)

DOWNLOAD FLAMENCO FLOWER .PSD
(with Volatile hair base & white flower base)

I also made a default for the flamenco dress using ReiraKurenai's mesh with BlooM's cleavage.

DOWNLOAD FLAMENCO DRESS DEFAULT Bosie | Maxis

Finally, I had a kind of last-minute idea to make some flamenco recolors of Bipsouille's fan accessory. There are 5: 3 with gold trim, a red floral, and a black lace one. (swatch)  The mesh is included.

DOWNLOAD FLAMENCO FANS

CREDITS:
Hair-
Hair textures by Nymphy
Fabric texture by Aquilegia (flowers & hat trim, black flower is from Ja's Pookleted defaults)
Color actions by Pooklet, Io, Lilith, Digital Angels, Furbyq, Almighty Hat, & Aweeshie

Dress default-
Mesh by ReiraKurenai (cleavage by BlooM)
Textures by Bosie & Maxis

Fans-
Mesh by Bipsouille
Gold-trimmed fan textures from Pips Boutique (pipsboutique.co.uk), the others from wholesale sites

Wink
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 02:38:01 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 09:17:48 AM »

Drool Thanks, everyone!

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 01:10:29 PM »

Embarrassed I was a little pressed for time to say thank you before but...

becca, those colors and the wood grain are gorgeous, thank you!
twofingerswhiskey, haha these are great and make me want to see Hamilton even more
misomoso, eee adorable little tuxes and your preview is precious too
desparit, I get pretty emotional listening to Rent but I think I can handle it in poster-form?
penelopet, ballet posters with minimalist art and simlish? yes please! and yay more variety for the FT leotard!
NathanialRoyale, these are beautiful! I can see them fitting in so many places, thank you
HugeLunatic, oh ah hm this looks like something I need to investigate recoloring now?
Ms_MQuve, 1st of all: favorite button! 2nd: nymphy's curls really do look lovely on both those hairs and I love how the whole set all goes together
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: