Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ZeroDark - May 2016 - Closed  (Read 11633 times)
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« on: May 26, 2016, 11:19:36 AM »

What I Can Make: Hair re-textures with Pooklet or Twists (I can do MM, but it is not a strength), Walls, Floors, Lots, Sims, Most object recolors, paintings, some clothing re-colors

My General Style: Semi-Realistic - My DW link is in my signature.

Amount of Participants I Want: 2 for now. I'm trying to dip my toe back into creating and i don't want to overpromise!

What I'd Like to Receive:
* Art Nouveau
* Items with a bit of wear to them
* NO MM woods or maxis-y fabrics
* Clothes, especially hipster-y outfits
* flats, sneakers, converse, stompy boots, booties preferred - no high heels (especially those T-strap heels, hate them!)
* Goth - original flavor, not pastel
* Pretty much any decor - especially clutter, lamps, 3to2, 4to2
* Plants - both garden and potted
* Favorite Creators - CuriousB, Nabila, Lilith, Adele, Riekus, Shastakiss
* Goat's wood textures
* Please see my Dreamwidth for my creations - everything I've posted there I would want for my own game
* Please see my Tumblr - I mainly reblog decorating as that is my primary enjoyment in the game. Pretty much everything I reblog is inspiration pics for me.
* I am VERY, VERY open! Also, feel free to ask Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:27:12 AM by ZeroDark » Logged

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 05:14:43 PM »

First time I poke my head into the big trade-off, so here goes.

What I Can Make: Lots, sims, 3t2 conversions, hair retextures, object and clothes recoloures
If you accept I was planning on doing a bit of 3t2 conversions (objects and plants), maybe with some extra recolours (if there are any specific you want, you can let me know)
My General Style: Semi-MM, with a lot of clutter
What I'd Like to Receive: Walls and floors are great, as are object and painting recolours

ZeroDark
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 01:02:52 AM »

Inzeyyyyy, your decoration style and mine are so similar! It was awesome to go through your Tumblr and see all the rad shit you've done and then reblog it all  Big Grin

DOWNLOAD

My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Karlene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 05:59:23 PM »

Yay!!! more great walls and floors!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 04:09:07 PM »

Ahh, I was so honoured by your gifts!
There was some angsting on my part about my offerings not being worthy, or enough, but I had some helpful souls to reassure me Smiley

Close-up

DOWNLOAD

ZeroDark
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 05:27:37 PM »

Those are gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much. Now it is I who doesn't feel worthy.

junipermeadows
Duke of Despair
Kindergoth

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 04:31:46 AM »

Wow, I hope I'm not too late. Is it okay if I join in? This is my first time doing a trade!

What I Can Make: Clothing, Clothing Recolours, Hair re-textures & Recolours, Floors & Walls, Object recolours (though I've never done Build or Buy things before), Sims/Pets

My General Style: I like darker things, grungy stuff, dark things with a small splash of bright colour... I'm really into Gothic, Punk and 90s Grunge too! As for build/buy, I like the grungy stuff, but I also like the sort of messy looking woodgrain on counters and tables, and stuff that looks like it came from the thrift store. I'm also super into clutter! Tongue

What I'd Like to Receive: I'd love anything you made me!

ZeroDark
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 12:17:40 AM »

I really enjoyed doing something grungey and rough for you. Really hope you like it. Smiley

DOWNLOAD

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: