Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.06 - Party Like It's 1999  (Read 86880 times)
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 01:21:04 AM »

Oh, yeah! This party has officially started!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
SadoAlice
Elegant Victorian Lady
Undead

Ai shiteru yo, Vivi ashita ni nareba

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 06:04:27 PM »

After feeling down for a while, I finally decided to create something for this month's theme! It's my usual madness, though-

Victorian party dresses for children!
Credit is Maxis for the mesh, and Celebration Stuff is required. Image credit goes to some random pinterest board, and there's a smattering of some texture from T$R in there (but it isn't actually used in the dress- I just based the placing of the picture I used on it- and it's only visible if you go to edit it in bodyshop)

Comes in three flavours, shown above. Everyday and formal, because your sims would die if they partied in the snow with these on.

Aaaand the linky-poo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rx3ekwhahvfsu36/SadoAlice2016_06_Contribution.7z?dl=0

Button:

Hope it's good enough- everything so far is awesome!
barbiepinklady
Gutter Punk

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 01:34:35 AM »

I try to make an African Wedding collection. (I found my pattern here.) I used 10 pattern.

Most of mesh come with Celebration Stuff (CF-TF-EF-CM-TM-AM-EM)

AF top wedding mesh is by Whattheskell (bottom not included)

AF mesh is from this post by Curious B

PU mesh are by Fakepeeps

Download

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:31:18 PM by barbiepinklady » Logged

Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 08:32:20 PM »

I made two sets for this theme!

RentedSpace made a alpha top-only dress , so I converted some dresses to top-only for teens and adults. I would have done a lot more dresses, but alas, the mesh isn't compatible with dresses made on most other meshes. Sad

There are three dresses for both teens and adults. The teen download also includes a dress that was originally made for adults. by BugJarTimeDecayOff

Info:
- All tops are categorized as everyday and formal. Buy them in everyday and pair with pantless bottoms categorized as formal to wear them as formal wear. Check this list on my simblr to find pantless bottoms to wear with these dresses.
- All files are compressorized and clearly named and tooltipped.

Credit:
- Mesh by RentedSpace
- No textures are by me; they are originally made by  FabulousSims, Soundbeat, Gelydh, and BugJarTimeDecayOff.

Download Get This Party Started for AF

Download Get This Party Started for teens

I also uploaded a cute casual dress on this mesh to my simblr!

The second set is four dresses by Inbeatz and NataliS converted for teen girls.

Info:
- All dresses are categorized as formal.
- All files are compressorized and clearly named and tooltipped.

Credit:
- Mesh by JustSims2.
- No textures are by me; they are originally made InBeatz and NataliS.

Download Party On
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 01:04:31 PM by Lissa » Logged

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 04:59:57 AM »

Pyjama Party & Sleepover - 16 PJ Bottoms for Teens

So, what's better than a pyjama party (or sitting and using the internet in some really comfy pyjamas like moi)? For some people, nothing. And for these people, I've made sixteen pyjama bottoms on meshes by DeeDee-Sims.

Pyjama Party - 8 "feminine"-styled pyjama bottoms for TU. Some designs are dragonflies, flowers, and sheep.

Sleepover - 8 "masculine-styled pyjama bottoms for TU. Some designs are bicycles, elephants, and Mario mushrooms.

These are categorised as Everyday and the meshes are included.

Download Pyjama Party!
Download Sleepover!

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2016, 07:33:38 PM »

Pool Shy - 90s Swimwear for TF

Have you ever been to a pool or beach party in the middle of summer? The cool water on your skin is glorious. But for some people, they like to be slightly more covered up while swimming. Which is where these come in! You get four swimwear options for TF.

One of the meshes is by Sanneke94, the others are basegame.

Download Pool Shy!

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 02:46:27 AM »

Skell, more repository project? Yes, please and thank you
SuZuYasMinion, the lacy back is pretty!
Keoni, I give up: I'm going to dl all your lovely Poppet-y defaults
becca, I always like your textures and the colors you choose but the title wins haha
Inzey, thank you for speakers that actually belong in this decade?
barbiepinklady, I love African textiles and these look really nice for a wedding
Lissa, top-only dresses are so versatile, thank you
twofingerswhiskey, pj bottoms are life

bg value bar in pirate colors
bg wedding arch, expensive bar, club barstool, and uni industrial table in pirate woods
expensive bar countertop swatch - club bar stool seat swatch

sfs - mediafire

Thanks to Goat for the wood texture and to HafiseAzale for the barstool's CEP-extra (included)  thanks
psst there's a rogue galvanized metal rc for the uni table and a clear glass DR for the expensive bar
child_of_air
Undead

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 12:20:12 PM »

Nice color selection. Thank you everyone!
SadoAlice
Elegant Victorian Lady
Undead

Ai shiteru yo, Vivi ashita ni nareba

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 11:45:59 PM »

I decided I was confident enough to share this as I felt like it fit nicely with the theme- my first mesh!
It's really a mashup of a piece of sleeve I ripped off an outfit from Skell, and the maxis vampire dress which was converted to teen by Cocomama. Edit: The shoes are actually by Gelydh! Apologies.

Textures are courtesy of the great wide web (A random fabric pattern and a corset by Violet Vixen)

It comes in original pink, yellow, black, red, burgundy, green, bluish, darker yellow, and a light grey not pictured here. All dresses appear as formal, everyday (for those chilly days when the fire's out) and outerwear. Perfect for croquet, promenades, or plotting to rid yourself of your step-sisters.

All dresses are for TF only, and come with black trim, white tights and mary janes. Feel free to recolor, just don't claim you made it.

In the spirit of full disclosure, there is a clipping issue around the sleeve frill. But unless you need to get a close up of hands, it probably isnt the biggest issue in the world.

If that isn't enough to scare you off, here's the link!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4uhl7rjj8y94pp/SadoAlice%206_2016%20Contribution2.7z?dl=0
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:27:14 PM by SadoAlice » Logged
toxxic
Kindergoth

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2016, 06:56:35 PM »

I'm loving the party dresses and pjs, can never have enough, thank you! I do have something to contribute but it took longer than i thought so i wont be able to upload it until tonight (my time) hope thats ok since June is over!
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2016, 07:01:39 PM »

That's fine! We're looking forward to seeing whatever you made  Cool
Hamartia
Gutter Punk

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2016, 04:11:38 AM »

My "late to the party" submission inspired by various DIYs.

kickers

Decorative hot air balloons. 4 colour options, found in Decorative > Sculptures. The price is 100 simoleons. I tried to keep the polycount as low as possible, though it's still 2272 faces. The files are compressed.

Swatch | Download

Credits:
Fabric texture, basket texture - Webtreats
Rope texture - Paper Backgrounds
Palettes and patterns for the balloon - laquimera,  joy_of_summer, UPtimist, agussgut & thirdbreakfast (Colourlovers)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:05:48 AM by Hamartia » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2016, 09:43:48 AM »

Supercute, Hamartia!

toxxic
Kindergoth

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2016, 09:22:49 AM »

Ok, better late then never i guess, i figured ill post this anyway. I made a recolour of Retailsims party zone shop, adding a few bits and pieces. Its not a Lot because i suck at building, just things you can use for a party store business.

The shop counters and shelves come in 6 different colours you can mix and match. The original meshes are from Parsimonious and are included. They do require Open For Business.

The wrapping paper, plates, ribbons, signs, wall slats,sprinkles(spray cans) are recolours of Retailsims Party Zone store and you will need the meshes here - http://retailsims.com/OFB_Shops/OFB_PZ/PartyZone.htm
Also the wrapping paper display from here - http://retailsims.com/PreOFBShops/Xmas05/Xmas2005_P2.htm

The square pedestal shelves require Open for Business
The round wall shelf requires Apartment Life
The other 3 tier wall shelf requires Bon voyage.
I have sorted items into folders so its easy to remove any items from expansion packs you dont have.

Other items include - party games, tape, inflatable items, jumping castle, cake mixes and staplers - using meshes from Retail Sims which are included.

Also icing tubes, lolly/shop bags, bottles of bubbles use meshes from Around the sims 2 which are also included.

Download https://www.mediafire.com/?n606vq1ven51lgj

PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »

I love the amount of Maxis content (personal fave) here. Thank you, everyone! Smiley

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: