Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas In July 2016 Gifts and Stocking Stuffers!  (Read 120199 times)
Queen of France
Gloom Cookie

Big Yard Dudes Inc.

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 12:07:27 PM »

I'm loving all the stocking stuffers so far. Thanks, everyone!

Voleste, the floors are so cute; I'm sure I'll be using them a lot. Smiley

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2016, 03:17:21 PM »

Haha, Milya, I see what you did there  Grin Those floors are really pretty, I'm looking forward to using them!

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2016, 03:52:48 PM »

Thank you everyone for the stocking stuffers so far! How kind everyone is.

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Karlene
Gutter Punk

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2016, 06:08:05 PM »

Nice work all!!
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2016, 05:55:59 PM »

Pacificana - 4 Cropped Sweaters for TF

Bigger image.

I have a stocking stuffer for you all!

Here's four cropped sweaters on a mesh by keoni. One of the designs is from TS3 Uni, the rest are design vectors. The base texture is a really mangled fanseelamb shirt texture that I adore.

The mesh does have one flaw - one of the sleeves has a light patch on the inside that didn't show up in BS for me. It doesn't bother me that much. ^_^

Download here! Mesh by keoni-chan included.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:07:18 PM by twofingerswhiskey » Logged

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
Equinox
Engaging ramble mode...
Undead

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 05:43:51 AM »

I've got a gift to work on, but here's a little stocking stuffer that didn't quite fit with my Santee's wishlist:

The TS4 Kids' Room pack comes with these adorable little wall stickers. I wanted them for TS2, so here they are. They require Freetime, as they're recolours of the Butterfly Crawler wall decal. I also did the Voidcritter poster, which is basegame compatible - recolour of the Engineered Angst poster.

Included in the download is a swatch of all the critters, HafiseAzale's resized butterfly decal meshes (not required but different critters look better on different sizes), and of course the stickers and poster.  Wink

Collect them all here!

(I hope these are ok, this is technically my first GoS upload!)

My Pillowfort & My Simblr
Homes of Kulo Sena and a ridiculous amount of fantasy-worldbuilder rambling
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2016, 08:59:42 PM »

Very nice additions to the thread, y'all! Veetie, the decals are adorable, and very well done. You should have seen MY first GoS upload. Grin Nothing this good, believe me! Smiley

nat
Undead

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 03:19:12 PM »

swatch
(+ one custom green color seen in the preview)

A small stocking stuffer from me: a retexture of 3t2 JPN Long hair converted by Trapping and fixed by Rented-space. Textures are by Io (edit of Pooklet's v3). Colors are by Pooklet, Almighty Hat and me. All ages, f sims only, elders go grey. Two versions - one with accessory and one without.

Download

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:24:21 PM by nat » Logged

cupcakeyy
Austen Afficionado
Undead

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 05:14:43 AM »

Hello! I come bringing walls for you today Smiley

"One Dance Walls".

9 in total. All cost $25. They all use colours by Shastakiss. Mouldings are by JSF and Simlin55.

Found under wallpaper -
Painted Walls

Bows Full

Scrollwork

Vines

Found under panelling:
Trianon

Bows Chair

Sprigs

Marble

Damask

Button

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:55:24 AM by cupcakeyy » Logged

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 12:47:43 PM »

Updated the index! I can't believe how many awesome stocking stuffers we've gotten! Thanks all!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Bapadi
Bibidi Babidi
Undead

Buu!

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2016, 01:23:39 AM »

Everything is lovely, I love the sharing season  Smiley

I feel like putting these up as a stocking stuffer:

Title explains most of it really, I just wanted some more alien-ish eyes. No new recolors, just re-sclera'd. Yuxi's Gemstone eyes  used on a blackened version of mswn's beautiful sclera, with two of the recolors from Eva's Multi-PT set. Credits all go to Yuxi, Mswn, and Eva; all I did was make the sclera black and slap the textures together.

Download

Swatch:

And a kicker image:

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 02:19:38 AM »

Oo those eyes look interesting! I will definitely try them out Cheesy

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 05:35:44 PM »

I'll go first, as I received my gift today Smiley
Hopefully I'll send mine off soon, as I've got a busy week of work ahead of me, before heading home on a short holiday.

The lovely Noodlesims was my Santa, and look what they gave me  Cheer

Surprise, Inzey! I'm your Secret Santa!  Cheesy

Sim 1 is wearing my Glance nosemask, Holiday Island lips, and Cheer Hair 3t2.
Sim 2 is wearing my Kiki nosemask, Holiday Island lips, and Zoe's Do 3t2.

Sim 1 is wearing my Glance nosemask, Strange Sugar lips, and Fliggs Fluff 3t2.
Sim 2 is wearing my Kiki nosemask, Strange Sugar lips, and Nightcrawler 03 3t2.

I colour matched the nosemasks to Lilith's "Apple Pie" skins (I read on your tumblr those are your defaults)
So the preview sims are all using those Wink

Lip Swatches:
Holiday Island | Strange Sugar

Nosemask Swatches:
Glance | Kiki

Hair Bodyshop Previews:
Cheer Hair 3t2 | Fliggs Fluff 3t2 | Zoe's Do 3t2 | Nightcrawler 03 3t2

Last but not least I have 3 walls recoloured with Aelia's actions!

Oh Oh White Yeah! In Aelia's Retro Colours:

Stucco With Quoining in Aelia's Jewels:

Virtuous Vinyl Siding in Aelia's Eco Naturals:

---------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you enjoy everything, and feel free to share as you please.
I haven't done BBcode in such a long time so let me know if I made any mistakes there Grin

DOWNLOAD

I'll can't wait to open my game and use my gifts Smiley
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 07:37:05 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Quest For Sims
Gutter Punk

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2016, 07:09:50 AM »

My Santa was the super amazing, wonderful, Queen Of France who gave me a whole bunch of great cc, I'm absolutely in love with the bigfoot hairs! She also gave me permission to share as well!  Cheesy

I should also have the gifts for my santee out soon, I just need to get the final touches out done and take those darned previews pics  Tongue

Hey there, Questforsims! I was your santa this year. Smiley I hope I managed to make something you'll find useful!

Bowler hat turnaround | No hat turnaround

First off: I edited the alpha on the BV Bigfoot hairs until they looked somewhat presentable, then recolored the hairs with Remi's actions. Both hairs use the BV mehs, and so are only available for YAM-EM. Original Maxis textures with some edits/handpainting at the back of the head. It has some alpha weirdness - I did my best, this mesh is REALLY tediously mapped.

DOWNLOAD BOWLER HAT | DOWNLOAD NO HAT

swatch

Secondly: I hacked the jacket off one of the EAxis outerwear for EM, and turned it into an Everyday/Outerwear top for TM-EM. Original EAxis textures, TM repositoried to YAM-EM files. No Preg morph, because it's honestly so bulky that it wouldn't make much difference.

DOWNLOAD SEASONS PARKA

swatch

Fancy bathroom/kitchen walls with a matching floor. I used a photo from Marshalls, and made it seamless to the best of my abilities. Not *very* Maxis-match, so in case it's not your style, read on...

DOWNLOAD GLASS-TILE WALLS + FLOOR

swatch | swatch with moulding

One of the Steven Universe episodes had the cutest backgrounds, which I've had in my wallpaper rotation folder for a while; I cleaned them up and made them seamless, and used them to make wallpapers for your sim kids. They come in plain + Shastha's/Curiona's moulding varieties.

DOWNLOAD SU WALLS

swatch

And finally, matching beddings with the same patterns, using CuriousB's fantastic bedding templates.

DOWNLOAD SU BEDDINGS

And that's it! I hope you find something here that you'll enjoy; pleas elet me know if there's any issues and I'll make sure to fix them ASAP. And you're of course welcome to share the gifts, if you'd like. Merry Christmas in july!
nintendolover13
Professional Sassmaster
Macabre Miscreant

Ally Cat

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 12:44:54 PM »

My secret santa was Veetie! Thanks Veetie! The vampire cat is really cool looking Smiley
Hi NintendoLover! I'm your Santa and I've brought you a little gift - it's only a small one but I hope you'll like it!

First off, you said you liked cats, zombies, vampires and post-apocalypse - so here are four cats to roam the streets of any ruined cities you might make in the future:

This is the Zombinese cat, inspired by, well, zombies - including the maxis-match blue one, since you mentioned you weren't big on default replacements.

The Vampiricat is inspired by a more general idea of vampires, not leaning so much on EAxis blue this time.

The Mutantite is a slightly mutated cat with a few unnatural markings - including a bit of pink, since I know you mentioned pink in your wishlist.

Finally, a non-supernatural inspired cat - the Scrawny Stray, just an ordinary cat that's been scrounging around for food in the post-apocalypse city (and somehow lost its tail along the way.) I was a little inspired by camouflage patterns for this one.

Next, a female hair and a male hair that I hope will fit your game:

Newsea Naughty Girl in all Pooklet's colours and v3 textures, binned and familied Hat style because that's what I do.  Grin Toddler-Elder, but you didn't mention anythng for elders so I just left each family's grey in - you can just ignore it of course. It looks adorable on little kids, anyway.

For the men, Ginko 7 with eir-ung's retexture, binned and familied in the same way but with no elder age. This also looks adorable on kids, in my opinion, but does have some slight transparency issues when viewed from behind. I'm not a mesher and can't fix this - sorry!

Anyway, I hope my tiny gift is a good one, and I apologise for the crappy testerhood previews - I enjoyed making this gift for you though and I hope you like it. Feel free to share, and Download Here

Have a very happy Christmas in July, NintendoLover!
- veetie

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: