Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.08 - Ladies' Night Is Cancelled  (Read 140026 times)
mintymelody
Kindergoth

« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2016, 06:21:25 AM »

twofingerswhiskey I'm not playing sims 2 atm (busy playing sims 3  and getting ready for college),but you have no idea how much I've wanted/have been wanting a default replacement for the engagement/wedding rings in sims 2 that changed the stone and not the band.  

Once I get back into playing sims 2, I'll be sure to download a bunch of stuff in this thread,because I am just loving all of it.
FracturedMoonlight
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2016, 03:31:04 AM »

This is a joint project between Shasta and myself. It was originally her idea to recolor and submit these to the theme this month, but these items in their original form weren't recolorable so that's where I came in. I've taken the original files done by Rebecah and redone them. They've been cleaned up internally, been made recolorable, and have been given some pie menu tweaking.

Shasta then provided me with the "Backyard" version of the pet agility items and I made another set of them with those meshes.

Finally Shasta gave it her magic texture treatment, recoloring each set and making PSD files for future recoloring ease!

Backyard Set

Professional Set

Rebecah's original command/animation files are included, everything is compressed. Find in Misc > Pets.

Special thanks to Shasta for getting me off my butt on making these recolorable so we all can enjoy, as well as taking previews/swatches.

Download

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 03:56:02 AM by FracturedMoonlight » Logged
nat
Undead

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2016, 04:49:13 AM »

Oh my gosh! This is an amazing set! I always kinda wished there were more colors of the dog agility items. Both of you did great!

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2016, 01:45:22 PM »

Y'all Frac did all the smart stuff and I loved getting to be part  of it  Heart burp

Here are the PSDs if anyone wants to make some recolors

And everyone has shared such great stuff, thank you! Smiley

ankoyume
Kindergoth

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2016, 04:57:36 PM »

Wonderful work, Frac & Shasta ! I love those recs.
And all the other goodies are cool too.
child_of_air
Undead

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2016, 08:10:27 PM »

Nice! Thanks to everyone's contributions so far!
SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2016, 11:28:27 AM »

Oops, where'd the month go already... I still have so much stuff to upload @_@

The 3t2 Long Cardigan I converted for JulieJ now for other ages + shoes! There's three different shoe options, plus blockfeet because why not \o/ I was a moron so the original adult recolours aren't included, but you can download them here!

And on that note: you can not have both the sexyfeet mesh and blockfeet mesh at the same time! The Adult recolours will work with either mesh, so just pick whichever one you prefer (also sorry I didn't make a sexyfeet version for the other ages, but I don't use them and I got lazy).

Download 3t2 Long Cardigan

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2016, 03:16:16 PM »

Ok, I lost track of all the wonderful stuff on page 2, but I do have one comment!

Major, I think I knew Livio in college!

Wonderful stuff, all!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
tangsims
Kindergoth

shadowshow

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2016, 03:31:30 PM »

So, the ladies night was cancelled, but sadly, Coral didn't got the memo in time and came ready to party hard in the tea party.

I defaulted Skell's Praieri Dresses for elder females (cause Goddess knows they need more clothes). They work for everyday, formal and outerwear, so regardless of the weather your sims will always look ready for a spring wedding in the middle of autumn.

You can download it here credits and info included in the RAR file.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:43:13 PM by tangsims » Logged
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2016, 11:29:26 PM »

I like your clothes offering, Serenity Falls, but I'm a little confused on the am aspect. Do I need the "Brandon" jeans to make the sweater mesh work or are they a separate bottom mesh? They say bottom, the sweater says body and then you were talking about only using one mesh so I'm confused as to whether or not the mesh needs to be in my downloads along with the cardigan or not. I'm having one of those days where my brain is three steps behind.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
SerenityFall
Local Lurker
Undead

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2016, 01:47:21 AM »

I like your clothes offering, Serenity Falls, but I'm a little confused on the am aspect. Do I need the "Brandon" jeans to make the sweater mesh work or are they a separate bottom mesh? They say bottom, the sweater says body and then you were talking about only using one mesh so I'm confused as to whether or not the mesh needs to be in my downloads along with the cardigan or not. I'm having one of those days where my brain is three steps behind.

Oh no, the cardigan is a fullbody mesh xD I mean to say, that the barefeet version I made for JulieJ is a sexyfeet mesh, while the mesh included in this pack is blockfeet. Since they both have the same "ID" so to speak, they will conflict with each other, but the barefeet recolours I made for JulieJ will work with either one. I hope that makes more sense?? I have a knack for making things more complicated than they should be. My apologises if nothing made sense  Embarrassed

Jason
A WerePire
Kindergoth

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2016, 07:33:32 AM »

I made 2 Star Trek Alien Face Masks using a Bajoran Face and a Romulan face from crunk_kitty's Bajoran and Romulan skintones. Basicly what i did was used the Bajoran Light and Romulan Tan/Mid faces ripped'em from their respected skintones and made two costume face masks to use with differing skintones besides what they originally came attached too. I was hoping the professional skinners would see what i did and in turn take'em and adapt'em too trappings and Hermit Fox's skins so i can be a happy guy in Star Trek heaven but i hate these atm cause it took a minute to do cause i haven't done anything like this since a decade ago and i am a tad rusty, i do hope you all find some good use for these. The Bajoran face mask only for me seems useful for louis Light skintone from MTS and the Romulan works best on the ju Athelete linked mesh skintone its the s2 one.  Do note these right as they are won't work with just any ole Light/tan skintone unless you own every skin set in existence, you been warneded okay. The models belong to Queen of France and Amalia as they are Xander Rutherford modeling his Romulan fancy-mancy mask and Nora Hayes is giving us Bajoran Face at it finest in the in game pics.  All credit for this thing goes to crunk_kitty at MTS here: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=316413

Bajoran:

Romulan:

An extra cute pic cause Nora decided autonomously to paint Xander on a canvas when i wasn't paying attention.

Coffin Kicker pic:

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yb9ulcosn4z5am/Star%20Trek%20Face%20Masks%20by%20Jason.RAR?dl=0
Essa
Kindergoth

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2016, 02:49:46 PM »

Just popping in to say thank you for the offering. i especially like the Pets stories recolors and clothes for male.
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2016, 05:58:29 PM »

Thank you for all of the fantastic goodies, everyone!  Cheer

Now, I'm not sure if this fits into this theme or not, but hope these will be of use to someone. The download includes two recolors of Veranka's 4t2 Canvas (the smaller one is slaved to the larger canvas) and six recolors of Holy Simoly's Hibiscus Vase.

Holy Simoly's vase comes in Shastakiss' metals, two wicker-ish textures and softer petal colors. In case anyone cares or it bugs you as much as it does me, I removed the extra vase shine the mesh has from my recolors.

All meshes are included and everything is clearly labeled. A larger image is also included in the download. Do let me know if there are any issues.

Happy Simming!

DOWNLOAD HIBISCUS VASE AND CANVAS RECOLORS

Credits: Veranka, Holy Simoly, Shastakiss
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:06:43 PM by penelopet » Logged

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2016, 12:39:49 AM »

Thanks for answering, now I know for sure.

Oh no, the cardigan is a fullbody mesh xD I mean to say, that the barefeet version I made for JulieJ is a sexyfeet mesh, while the mesh included in this pack is blockfeet. Since they both have the same "ID" so to speak, they will conflict with each other, but the barefeet recolours I made for JulieJ will work with either one. I hope that makes more sense?? I have a knack for making things more complicated than they should be. My apologises if nothing made sense  Embarrassed

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: