Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.09 - Do-Over  (Read 118794 times)
HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2016, 02:25:55 PM »

Overall these OFB shelves by mdhttr323 at MTS are nice.  The mesh needed a bit of smoothing, shininess toned down, and slaving to make recoloring easier.

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:58:25 AM by HugeLunatic » Logged

HugeLunatic
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

Me? Sarcastic? Never.

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2016, 06:46:10 PM »

Well, I guess I give my second do-over!

CTNutmegger's Medieval beds without draperies.  They are slaved to the original UNI bed, price and stats are adjusted to be more inline with the original bed.

Download
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 02:57:59 PM by HugeLunatic » Logged

Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2016, 06:57:21 PM »

Oh man so many useful things have been shared already  Drool I'll be honest, this is already turning into my new favorite theme ever, so like, how soon can we have this theme the next time? Grin I'll have something to share later too, I still need to figure out how to handle things first...

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2016, 04:33:06 AM »

Gorgeous HugeLunatic! Those are much more usable now Cheesy

Sigmund
Gutter Punk

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 02:02:30 PM »

Finally, a theme I have something for!  Cheesy

Soooo...I have always loved using Targa's extracted CAS backdrop for my Sims' family pictures, but sadly, Targa's version was cloned from a fountain pre-Seasons. Once Seasons was released, it broke the file, meaning whenever you had her file in your game and tried to place a fountain on any lot, the game would crash. Boo. So I recloned it and, while I was at it, I made the green version a recolor, rather than having two separate objects in the catalog.

Click here to download

« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:12:21 PM by Sigmund » Logged
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2016, 02:06:03 PM »

Sigmund, your pictures don't work for me! D:

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
Sigmund
Gutter Punk

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2016, 02:10:00 PM »

Okay, thanks. I think they're fixed now, can you see them?
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2016, 02:32:09 PM »

Yes! Beautiful work~

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
Amalia
will always be a
Macabre Miscreant

Insert witty quote here.

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2016, 08:35:29 PM »

Yay, a theme I can contribute to! Cheesy

So, for the longest time, I thought my first hair retexture circa 2011 deserved to be re-done - I'd just been putting it off because it has three textures per age. And this theme gave me the perfect excuse to finally get off my ass and do it.

Angles - Swatch

Boring facts: Retextured in Io's edit of Pooklet's textures, binned and familied, elders keep colors, and greys are in the custom bin. I've also included my base texture in case anyone wants to make their own recolors.

Download here! (SFS)

Credits: Peggy, Io for her textures, and Pooklet, Io, Aweeshie, Almighty Hat, Lilith, Digitalangels, and FurbyQ for their color actions.

And most importantly, Whispers for the lovely model!

Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark.
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2016, 09:26:52 PM »

Ooh, there are some really nice things here already. Thank you!  Heart burp

My contributions are updated books, bookcases and a random set of rug recolors (made to match the dresser recolors) on Simtomatic's 4x5 mesh.

First up, Helle (hokadk47) at Sims2Artists has some lovely items slaved to the SDA Campagne Dresser Chambre; some of my favorites are Shoukeir's Streifen bookcase and the add-ons that Helle created to match it shown here.

The bookcases and separated books have been updated to FT-AL. I also recolored the master mesh (SDA Campagne Dresser) in Hafiseazale's AL wood textures.

You can find more recolors of the dresser by Shastakiss (pirate wood) here and Maxis match recolors by Amythestfenix  here.

The master mesh is included along with the updated files and the pictures below are included in the downloads for convenience. If you already have the files I updated, please remove the old ones prior to installing the updated ones, as the files names have been slightly modified (added UPDATED-FT-AL). Lastly, if you have not already done so, I highly recommend looking through  Helle's downloads for more great items that are slaved to the dresser.

DOWNLOAD UPDATED BOOKS, BOOKCASES AND DRESSER RECOLORS

DOWNLOAD SIMTOMATIC 4x5 RUG RECOLORS

Credits: hokadk47, Simtomatic, Hafiseazale, SimPe
Additional credit: Wall panel and wood flooring shown are made by Murano and recolored by me for personal use.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:39:02 PM by penelopet » Logged

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2016, 10:40:52 PM »

penelopet That bookcase is one of my favorite meshes and I had no idea that there were add-ons! I'd been resisting downloading anything slaved to that dresser but I think I am absolutely going to have to now. Smiley

The rest of the stuff shared already has been pretty awesome too. This could very well end up being my favorite theme yet.

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2016, 07:33:33 AM »

Glorb this is such a great theme!  Cheesy
slig, thank you for the fixes (I feel your pain about those LOD90s)
Lunie, those shelves are so perfect for supernatural shops, thank you for tweaking the canopy-less beds too
Sigmund, I didn't even know that had been extracted (cool) but you made it even cooler, thanks
penelopet, haha Helle's board at S2A is dangerous, thank you for reminding me about these and for updating them too

Chrissy6930's Mission Build in pirate woods  
- updated my recolors from the 2012 Advent
- added twig & charcoal
- repositoried the 2-tile gate to the 1-tile gate

sfs - mediafire
includes stair mesh, its Scriptorium file, & both gate meshes
get the master window and its add-ons at MTS (their gates and railings are there too if you like)
not required but Chrissy6930's stair files are at TS2 Creations

Thanks to Goat for the wood texture and Chrissy6930 for the set
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:26:26 PM by shastakiss » Logged
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 12:28:55 PM »

Glad to see someone else will get some use out these things.

And, yeah, I used to avoid that dresser and Jonesi's bed blanket like the plague, but finally caved after seeing all the items Helle slaved to them...not to mention the add-ons.  Big Grin

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2016, 03:53:56 PM »

I actually posted these to my tumblr last night but I realized that they would fit in this theme too since they are a do-over of something maxis made.

I made some pet eye defaults, I originally wanted them to have prettier (bigger) texture but the game wasn't having any of it and kept displaying them in the resolution the pet textures are in. They didn't look that bad that way either so I resized them, edited slightly and called it a day.

Download
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 08:17:33 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2016, 10:06:27 PM »

There is so much great stuff, I'll have to do a separate post another day to comment on it all Cheesy

I'm a big fan of slots.
Like, seriously, give me slots on everything!

I asked AnYe if I could add slots to some of their meshes and share, and they were kind enough to say yes.

So here it it:

I've adjusted the slots on the two Modu dressers, as well as the slot on the Prismo desk.
I've added one slot to the Prismo endtable, two slots to the stair endtable and the RH wallcabinet 1. I've added three slots to the RH wallcabinet 2, the open cabinet and the stacked shelf.

DOWNLOAD

However, I am rarely satisfied with anything, so I had to poke the meshes a bit further.
I re-categorised the surfaces; the Prismo endtable and the stair endtable was placed in endtables; the RH wallcabinets, the open cabinet and the stacked shelf have been placed in shelves; the two Modu dressers have been placed in the misc category.
I also added prices to the items, ranging from 69 to 229.

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: You can only have one set of the meshes! They are the same; they have the same GUID!

Credit:
AnYe

Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: