Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.09 - Do-Over  (Read 118015 times)
WakahisaDManami
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2016, 12:57:52 PM »

My favourite eyeset reduxed! Thank you, TeaLeaf!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:21:32 PM by WakahisaDManami » Logged

Please call me Mai! I use she/her pronouns
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2016, 08:12:06 PM »

Ooo Tea Leaf I may have new default eyes for my maxis matchy, love the large ones Cheesy

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2016, 01:41:56 PM »

Hello! I have a couple things I wanted re-done and the first one is this absolutely lovely dress from Aquilegia (original post here). It was a Secret Santa gift to me and I love it and I have wanted some different boots on it for a while. So now it comes with cyber boots. All original textures and fat morph are from Aquilegia.
download

Next is a dress I did ages ago (original post here) for another GoS theme. Cheesy I've always meant to add morphs to this mesh, so now it comes with a preg and fat morph. All original colors/texture.
download
+please note that I changed the filenames to remove any special characters/spaces so this WILL NOT overwrite the original--sorry! If you have the originals please search for the filenames [Jessy] What the Water Gave Me and [Jessy]MESH_AmaryllLongGreekDressSandals.

And finally, a hair (original post here)! This hair already came in all of Pooklet's naturals + some neons, so I simply added in all of their V.3 colors.
download 
+please note that I changed the filenames to remove any special characters/spaces so this WILL NOT overwrite the original--sorry! If you have the originals please search for the filenames  [Jessy] Nothing & Nowhere and [Jessy] MESH peggy 0472 ftm conversion. I also added a tooltip to volatile so that it actually has a name.

Thanks for all the great downloads, everyone! Smiley

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2016, 01:11:33 AM »

This thread keeps getting more and more awesome with every post, seriously everything posted so far is awesome.  Drool

I'm back with another upload, these are part one of Simguys outfits with morphs and optional smooth hands version. For most of the files I did some recategorizing, shoe sound fixing, removed the bumpmaps etc. I also enabled quite few adult outfits for young adults too since they were only available for adults. These are (ironically considering the site name is 'simguys') all their female files and couple child outfits.

First here's few outfits for adult female (rings are not part of the outfits, both models just happen to be married):

(I am Sexy / Necklace Chick)

(Franele Vakero)
- All adult female clothes have both morphs

Then something for kids:

(Sweaters / Emo Kids)
- Emo kids was also enabled for girls since I couldn't think of a single reason to not do so.

Then whole bunch of clothes for teen girl (I'm so sorry about these horrible preview pictures ^^; )

(Bufandas / Heart Boots / Too Much Miniskirt / Fangirls / Chicas Chic / La Bailarina)

(Golden Fish / Emo Pop / Fancy Gothic / Boots Sexy Jeans / Punky Girls)

And this one I forgot to take pictures of myself so I borrowed the original one:

(Abrigo Polar for Her)
- La Bailarina has only fat morph, the rest also contain preg morphs.

Credits & other info:
- All outfits are originally from Simguys.net
- Smooth hands versions contain Tenshii~Akari's smooth hands
- Each file contains picture and swatch of the colors included, most have four colors included. Exceptions: Franele Vakero which only has those two pictured versions and Golden Fish only that single color

Button:

(older part one is here in case somebody wants more edited simguys files)

I'll hopefully get to posting the male files later this week, some of them are still bit broken and I need to tweak them further. Hopefully I didn't forget anything here and all the links lead to where they should. ^^;
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 08:14:33 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

davinaojeda
Kindergoth

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2016, 04:55:29 AM »

This theme worked out pretty well because I saw a mesh that I wanted to fix that Sinestesium​ on Tumblr had made. So I fixed the normals and the bone weights and went ahead and also converted it to teens and made some recolors.

This mesh is Teen-Adult and comes in 6 colors. *IMPORTANT NOTE* The teen files are texture-referenced to the adult so you will need the adult recolor files if you want the teen recolors. There are no morphs for this outfit either. Categories are Everyday, Outerwear, and Athletic. Polycount is almost 7K

If you happen to have the original mesh, be sure to let it overwrite to my updated one.

DOWNLOAD HERE
natashaunas
Kindergoth

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2016, 08:46:51 PM »

my first ever post on gos! Cheesy i love this theme; i just had to bring myself to contribute to it!

i adore the sims 2 and its charisma. the characters were well developed and interesting (for the most part), and one of my favorite parts were the family portraits present when the game is loaded. "hey," i thought. "why not recreate them"!? so i did just that!

these portraits are part one of what i hope to be an ongoing project, but i'm going to have to take reception into account. these first two are two family portrait style photographs of the pleasant twins.

the paintings are a retexture of bella squared, making them base game compatible. if there are any issues with the file please alert me as soon as possible, as this is my first ever object recolor. i'm a cc-noob!

download: sfs | dropbox

now, go make mary-sue proud and hang these in your home! happy simming.  Heart burp

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 08:06:59 AM by shastakiss » Logged
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2016, 05:13:07 AM »

I've always said that Sims would rather look at pictures of Sims rather than humans.  Thanks for providing evidence of this!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Hermit Fox
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2016, 12:41:44 PM »

I admit, there was an attempt to take pictures of everything but then I run out of steam so you'll get part of these with their original pictures. So um, more Simguys clothes anyone? This time it's actually male clothes too!

So first adult male clothes:

Brinca Charcos / Casual Sports

Salvavidas (Note that the vests look bit weird in bodyshop but as you can see above they look fine in game)

Sporti / Machine Gun Collection

Sueter Cuello / T-Cools

Dragon Club

Party

Rude Guys

RusoPI

Scarf Boots

Credits & Info:
- Each file contains picture and swatch of the colors included, most have four colors included.
- Couple files also have alternative version included, usually to remove accessories. (meshed or painted on, I'm not fan of those so they must go)
- All files have fat morph and most (I think) have also pregnancy morph.
- Bumpmaps were downright deleted because they were the "just turned the texture grayscale"-kind of bumpmaps and looked horrible.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 08:10:44 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

Chrysocolla
Kindergoth

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2016, 01:42:21 PM »

Holy Simoly Basicco chair retextured with Goat's wood

I felt that this nice old mesh could use some updated textures. I mangled and blended together a couple of Goat's lovely woods and added in some shading as well. The chair comes in 9 colours, plus a black recolour of the chair legs which were originally grey. I also fixed a tiny thing about the catalog description of the mesh. It had the name of a Maxis chair in all game versions except for the US English one, so now they should all have the correct descriptions.
I think these came out decent, so hopefully some of you guys will find them useful too.  Smiley

Swatch | Download

Credits go to Holy Simoly and Goat.
Mesh is included. Give me a shout if something's not working properly!  Tongue

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2016, 06:50:57 PM »

Love the texture, it looks like warped wood!

Hermit Fox, me likey!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Hermit Fox
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2016, 08:16:44 PM »

I have one last part of the Simguys clothes to post, almost all their teen male clothes. Couple are still missing and if I manage giving them the needed finishing touch I'll still post those but if not know that you're pretty much only missing on few photoskinned undies so it's not a big loss. Tongue

Tokidoki / Punky  / Popstars / Retro Jackets and Boots Shirts (shirt pictured here) / Funky Funky
-Little warning: Funky Funky has stupid mapping. The original had both hands mapped to the middle and I was forced to do the same for the smooth hands version too since otherwise texture bled on it. It doesn't matter that much on normal skins but anything with tattoos or birthmarks on the hands will be affected.

Urban Geeks / Sandalias / Basket / James Outerwear / Hoody Sporty

Chaleko / Retro Jackets and Boots Shirts (jacket pictured, link to this under first picture too) / Fresitas  / CollectionT34  / EmoPop for Boys

Suit for golf / Bufandas /  EmoPop for Boys (pictured here is another recolor with necklace) / Rame Collection  / Hoodie Big

And then I gave up on trying to take my own pictures and instead photoshopped their original preview pictures together for the rest.

Beach / Leather Jacket / Bath Time Bo Bo / Garras
- Warning: Leather Jacket, like Funky Funky above also has hands mapped to the middle of the texture.

Polar / Rockers / Salvavidas / VakeroPop

Credits & Info:
- Each file contains picture and swatch of the colors included, most have four colors included.
- Couple files also have alternative version included, usually to remove accessories. (meshed or painted on, I'm not fan of those so they must go)
- All files have fat morph and most (I think) have also pregnancy morph.
- Bumpmaps were downright deleted because they were the "just turned the texture grayscale"-kind of bumpmaps and looked horrible.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 08:04:43 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

FracturedMoonlight
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2016, 03:45:16 AM »

I've always loved the canvas variety avaliable in AnosekaB's Maxis Made More Functional Painting Easels. The problem with them is that they were limited to the one standard mesh and it seemed like no one has ever used these to make custom versions of other easel meshes. Investigating the files proved why, as the "normal" easel which is the stanard for adults and what not, was not able to be cloned properly/easily. That has been sovled!

I've made a custom easel that works exactly as AnoeskaB's, and has all the mesh info and what not intact that is needed to make more for the future! I have also recloned and slaved the child and table size easels to the new large one.

Another thing that drove me crazy was the super long descriptions that had been stuffed with all the abilities of the easels. I've removed all of that and put it in a txt file in the download folder for people to reference back to and not have it take up their whole screen when selecting the item in catalog.

And just because, I've cleaned up the file names to be a tiny bit shorter. None of the custom canvas GUIDs have been changed in any way save for that filename.

You get 12, because I have control problems in stopping myself. Independent Expressions Inc. Easel, Converted from TS3, Prism Art Studio Easel, Fairy Nursery Easel, Hewnsman Easel, Univerysity Life Easel, and Into The Future Easel, Outdoor Living Easel. You also have MsBarrows HeavyWood Easel and Benform Easel, Marike's In Spe Atelier Kiddie Easel and Standard Easel, and Lady Lama's Carcassonne Easel. All of them come with a variety of recolors that were sourced from the original conversions, or a few I made up.

Everything has been compressorized and can be found in Hobbies > Misc, for $50, $150, and $300 simoleons respectively.

Download

*Edit 05/18/17: There was a code bork on the adult master files that was killing custom and grilled cheese painting. That's been fixed. Also the shadow has been removed from them as well. Please redownload the whole archive for the fix, or you can download just the fixes below.

[size=150]Download[/size]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:28:18 PM by FracturedMoonlight » Logged
tangsims
Kindergoth

shadowshow

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2016, 08:55:26 AM »

Do you remember the first time Rod Humble came to your house to give you a mysterious box dressed in a black long coat, like some sort of warclock? Wait, you don't?
Never fear cause thanks to Crisps you can turn Rod into the  Mystery Man and with this default you can set him straight into a spooky vibe.

I defaulted Yuxi's Count M to work as Rod's outfit, it uses the ambodyshortsaddles_whitestrip, so if you have this outfit defaulted it might be safer to remove this one from the package. It works for everyday, formal and outerwear, and as usual, credits and other useful information included in the rar.

You can download it here and don't burn your eyebrows!
SadoAlice
Elegant Victorian Lady
Undead

Ai shiteru yo, Vivi ashita ni nareba

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2016, 11:34:46 PM »

I'm back, and I come bearing gifts!
A long time ago, I found Peggyzone's sweet little hair with curly twists in the front and a bow perched on the head. Great mesh for my game, and it was all ages! Wonderful, right?
Wrong. While one color was relatively useable for me, at least, the others were far too oversaturated. So, I finally snapped and applied Pooklet's naturals to the mesh, and gave each family a different bow color from the original texture.

(Excuse the werewolf kid) Pictured here are the browns, demonstrating the bow colors. Elders go... not grey, admittedly, but black for some reason? I have included timebomb and mailbomb respectively in the custom bin, though, if anybody thinks they can solve this problem.
Binned, not compressorized, all ages. Unnaturals coming soon, hopefully. This was a great mesh that just needed a new lick of paint!
Credit to Pooklet and Peggy
And here's the link- http://www.simfileshare.net/download/120325/
And the elusive mesh, because I'm a doof and didn't include it in the main zip- http://simfileshare.net/download/120326/

P.S. Tangsims, love the default Rod! Finally he can fit into my Victorian hood!
keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »

SadoAlice, that is a really cute hair! I love how it came out.
tangsims, I love all your victorian defaults and this is no exception. This one will be perfect for my witchy hood.
FracturedMoonlight, oh no! I just chucked the original AnouskaB easels while pruning my downloads folder. Please don't tempt me to download them again  :'(  Grin

So, I have a very last-minute adition for this theme. I've had it done for a while now, but we'll get to that. First things first:

Chanel/M1ssduo Toru 3t2, ages PM-EM in poppet's v2 colors and MM textures.

A while back chanelwwww released a couple of conversions, including a conversions of M1ssduo's Toru hair. And while it was cute, it had transparency issues and only came in 1 age, AM. So I poked at it to fix the transparency and while I was in there, enabled it for YA-EM.
And then I decided to learn how to age convert hair (because, what else will I do with my spare time  Grin) and here we are.  

Download Toru 3t2 All ages
Polycount: 9143

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:47:19 AM by keoni » Logged

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: