Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2016.11 - Body Positivity  (Read 41392 times)
Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 07:45:27 PM »

Here's some skirts and blouses converted for AM & TM. I flattened the chest, but there's still a hint of a bust from the puffiness of the shirt.

DOWNLOAD POINTY SKIRT FOR AM/TM (mirror)

DOWNLOAD PEASANT BLOUSE FOR AM/TM (mirror)

Mrs_MQuve
The Devil's Daughter
Macabre Miscreant

has my soul

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 08:58:27 PM »

Older folks deserve to feel good about their own bodies just as much as anyone else, and it's tough in a culture that tells us aging is ugly.  So I've got something special for your elder ladies.

These are recolors of Bruno's lingerie, there are two sets. "I Feel Pretty" is the bra and panties and "I Feel Pretty Too" is the one-piece (I named those backwards, didn't I?)  

Imalia kindly provided me with a Sexyfeet version of All About Style's mesh, so you have the choice of blockfeet or Sexyfeet. Thanks again, Imalia!

DOWNLOAD Blockfeet | Sexyfeet

Credits:
Textures by Bruno
Mesh by All About Style, Sexyfeet version by Imalia
Color actions by Aelia, CuriousB, Furbyq, & Pooklet
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 02:02:42 PM by Mrs_MQuve » Logged

Dreamwidth | Tumblr | Pillowfort | Simblr.cc | My GoS Index
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
Lissa
Macabre Miscreant

pushing this sound through the underground

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 04:41:59 PM »

That underwear is gorgeous, and I could always use more clothes for elders. Thank you!

as our ashes turn to dust, we'll shine like stars...

SadoAlice
Elegant Victorian Lady
Undead

Ai shiteru yo, Vivi ashita ni nareba

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 03:43:13 PM »

Unsurprisingly, I come bearing gifts for the kiddies.
I have shamelessly copypasta'd several AAS textures onto Melodie9's 'fat child' and 'slim child' versions of Maxis meshes. I have also included a small edit to some bloomers to add a pair of stockings.

Only three outfits are pictured here, but there are several others including pinafores, a coat, a fancy dress and some undies. All come in both sizes. I hope to do some more boy's clothes along with the swimwear soon Smiley

Download:    http://simfileshare.net/download/138110/
twofee
just ducky :)
Undead

they changed my traffic signs to a brighter yellow

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 05:18:16 AM »

i love freckles and moles and body spots! and some of my friends (or random people i see in public or on tv) have the most lovely freckles!
so here is a small set of freckles/moles inspired by some real people!

DOWNLOAD

and of those i know personally, at least one has struggled to accept the beauty of their marks, but now views them with positivity!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 06:45:21 AM by twofee » Logged

roads? where we're going we don't need roads.
twofingerswhiskey
How Can I Make This Gayer?
Undead

In loving memory of Tux. Mar 12 2019 - Jan 26 2023

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2016, 07:15:53 PM »

Who I Am Inside - 8 Trans Shirts for All Ages

So, I kept debating on what to do for this theme. This month has been pretty rough for us trans people (I'm FTM) and I decided to give our trans sims some shirts! You get eight shirts, for child-adult, for your trans, nonbinary, and other such sims! Cheesy

The shirts are as follows:

- Non-Binary Babe
- Trans Flag
- Equality For All
- Too Queer For Your Binary
- Trans Peace Sign
- I Identify Most With The Line
- Trans Pride
- Don't Assume My Gender

Download Who I Am inside! Meshes by trapping, Amaryll, and flowermisty are included.

he/they pronouns please
livejournal // simblr //dreamwidth
Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.64 GHz,Gigabyte RTX 2080 w/8GB Dedicated/8GB Shared vRAM, G.SKILL Aegis 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI PRO B550-A Motherboard, ASUS ProArt 24" Monitor, Fractal Design Define R5 case, and one very tired Jeb
Yuuhy
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2016, 01:15:13 AM »

Ahhhh! I love everything for this theme!!! I came here to look for bodytypes stuff, but it's so wonderful to see birthmarks and trans content. Thank you to all the contributing creators. <3

littlelittlesimmies
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2016, 04:16:42 PM »

Because there is so many different marks out there, well... again, I made another little thing with skins.

Here are 3 geneticized skins with vitiligo. They are made on the Maxis/Feathers skins (Medium, Dark, and 095) that are basically Maxis skins with Feathers nostrils & mouth. Medium and Dark take the Maxis skintones so they are geneticized the same way : Medium is 0.60, Dark is 0.90. The Very Dark one is geneticized the same way as the original skin : 0.95. Compressed but not townified.

I also included the png transparent files of the marks if you want to reuse them by yourself on others skins but as they are made with the texture of the lightest Maxis/Feathers skin, they might not fit another skinblend. Anyway, there is always a way to at least reuse the shape of the marks if you know how to use Photoshop, or to reuse them on other tones of the Maxis/Feathers skins (in that case, you can simply copy/paste)

Download :    http://simfil.es/139974/

Button :

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:24:50 AM by littlelittlesimmies » Logged

Parsin
Gutter Punk

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 08:17:18 PM »

Converted a Maxis mesh (suitplunge) for Marvine's Bodybuilder Girl:

It references the original textures, so Glamour Life Stuff is needed.

Download

Button:

papasita
Kindergoth

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2016, 12:45:50 PM »

Hello all!  I have recolored some odd eyes using Tabbs' Caffinated Eyes as a base.  Generalzoi's different colored eyes mesh is required and included in the file.  I used my favorite set of eyes called Polaroid Edits by bergatory.  Hope you like them!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:53:58 PM by papasita » Logged

Hermit Fox
I also respond to name "digi"
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 12:19:41 AM »

I really hoped to do more for this theme since I actually voted for it but my head decided that having a complete block would be nicer.  wah Anyway, I did manage to finally take pictures of this skin set I made some time ago and since it fits the theme....

I named these "Happy When It Rains"-skins since that was what I was listening while thinking about the name and since I didn't have anything better to name them after I just went with it. These come in 8 variations, the only differences are on the faces (to be precise, 3 nose styles, 4 eyelid styles) the bodies are exactly the same. Since I can imagine that there's not much interest in downloading 8 nearly identical looking skins I also made makeup versions of the noses and eyelids, they're included in the same folder with the skins below. They were specially made to match these skins so the colors might not work perfectly for other skins colors. Each set contains 14 colors, 13 normal ones and one green for every skin.

[Download folder] <- grab whichever version you want from here  Smiley

This is the difference between each face:

Female bodies:

(normal / fit / fat - normal is slightly less muscular than fit. Mentioning that since it really isn't obvious in the picture. ^^; )

Male bodies:

(fit / fat / normal)

There's also uncensored version of the body picture included in every folder, these have nipples but otherwise they're barbie, any possible dangly male bits were hidden before taking the picture so no worries about having to see something you might not want to see in those previews.  Tongue

And then to show off the faces a little too, none of the below wears any kind of makeup:

Style 1 face:

Style 2 face:

Style 4 face:

Style 5 face:

Style 7 face:

Style 8 face:

Credits & other info:
- Ephemera, Trapping, Mouseyblue, Louis, Navetsea, Maxis and Alfred Askew for the skin parts, Trapping & Alfred Askew for the skin colors
- Custom only, elder female has saggy boobs
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 07:59:11 PM by Hermit Fox » Logged

AdmiralAeris
Looking out for the underdog
Gloom Cookie

the price of "beauty" is too high

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2016, 10:15:52 PM »

Well... my WSO templates for 3t2 athletic girl didn't work as well as I hoped (the arms came out looking more like bodybuilder girl's arms), but there was one salvageable conversion: Mel/RentedSpace's 3t2 conversion of the St. Charles Ballgown.

The mesh has fat and preg morphs and has recolors in Mel's three originals (required, this is repository).

I also "converted" (really just pasted the bows and ties, not unlike the original) Mel's 3t2 Mai Tie Bikini for athletic girl.

This mesh also has fat and preg morphs and has Mel's six patterned recolors (also required, also repository)

DOWNLOADSt.Charles Ballgown for Athletic Girl (3319F/6565V)
DOWNLOADMai Tie Bikini for Athletic Girl (2150F/1448V)

Button:
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2016, 03:45:26 PM »

ack I'm late finishing these, sorry  Embarrassed

bg moderate floor mirror & club mirror, uni vanity in pirate woods with thanks to Goat for the texture

sfs - mediafire

edit:
SadoAlice, please make a button for your contribution
and thank you to everyone who shared such cool stuff for a cool theme  Heart burp
PenelopeT
Call me Pen
Macabre Miscreant

put the kettle on

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 05:48:00 PM »

Hermit Fox, that skin set is fantastic. So many options...not sure what I want to pick.   Shocked

Shasta, always happy to see more recolors of Maxis meshes.  Grin

I'm just a girl, standing in front of the elf on a shelf, hoping he'll fall into the fireplace.
FzzyDg
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2017, 01:39:10 PM »

I don't visit as much lately as I used to, but I feel I can't leave without posting my appreciation to Hermit Fox for the beautiful skins.  Thank you so much for sharing them, and like penelopet, I'm finding it very difficult deciding which version to use.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: